Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where in the Bible does it say God the son?

Synopsis

www.jwf.txt

Hope this will come thru.  I'm not so great at downloading and sharing.  I doubt that bot will read it as it is against his religion to read things that are not from the watchtower or their man made bible.

Nope I can't get it work....sorry

Edited by learning all i can
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

no I haven't on this 5th page.....have you made up some rules and regulations that I must follow to post my opinion or articles?

Don't worry, Learning All I Can, Jehovah Witness lies and trash are not worth reading. The key is ACTUAL Scriptures. That is how God The Son Jesus Christ defeated Satan. God The Son Jesus Christ NEVER reasoned with Satan.

So, sticking with Actual Scriptures, especially the Greek, is a VERY effective way to dispel the Jehovah Witness lies and trash. Jehovah Witness use the tactic to lure people into the web of man's reasoning as one or more steps away from ACTUAL Scriptures to propagate the myth that Jehovah Witness is a true rendition of ACTUAL Scripture.

As can be seen, Jehovah Witness, HATE the original Greek since the New World Translation is a corrupt translation of the original Actual Greek Scripture so their premise and arguments fall apart. Except to the Jehovah Witness, of course. The Jehovah Witness is, obviously, NO authority WHATSOEVER no matter how THEY present themselves or quote Jehovah Witness references.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Okie dokie.  Aren´t angels godlike?  So they are little gods so to speak no?  They have powers we do not have do they not?  In fact the Bible often shows God with a capital G while another one has a little g.  I already expressed that Jesus was the first thing created THEN all other things Jehovah and Jesus created together.  If Jesus emptied himself of all his powers then how did he walk on water?  How did Jesus turn the water into wine?  Can normal humans do those things?  Jesus prayed to God because Jesus was not God.  Not hard to understand.  If I call my father on the telephone I am not my father-  I have no problem with John 1:3  He and Jehovah created the universe and angels etc. together.  Revelation 3:14 calls Jesus the beginning of the creation by God.  So God created Jesus.  I also agree with Isaiah 43.  That is where JW´s get their name from.  Before me there was no god formed.  Right.  Because God created Jesus FIRST....No one was before God himself.  The jews at John 5 falsely thought that he was trying to make him equal to God.  Did Jesus say yes I am God?  No, he said I am God´s son.  

Yes the Angels are, but they aren't God.  They're godlike to us humans because they are currently more powerful than us.  And from my understanding, your NWT says there is only one God.

The below scripture, Exodus 3:14, tells us God's name is "I AM" (Related to the name of God, YHWH, rendered LORD, which is derived from the verb HAYAH, to be).  Then if you go to the New Testament, in John 8:58, Jesus tells us "before Abraham was born,  I am."  

Now an added little something I'm going to throw in, is John 10:28-30.  Here Jesus says, "no one will ****** them out of My Hand."  then in the very next verse, it says, "no one is able to ****** them out of the Father's hand", and add a cherry on top, Jesus says, "I and the Father are one".   WOW, it seems to me, like maybe Jesus and the Father are the same person?  Why wouldn't He put Himself first, and just say no one will take them out of the Father's hand?  Seems kinda redundant, unless He was making the point, that He and the Father were the same, which He did in Verse 30.

The Jews weren't in error about what Jesus was saying, if you read further in the John 10, you will see the Jews want to kill Him, because "their words" Jesus is claiming to be God.  Now how did the Jews get that impression if Jesus wasn't crystal clear in what He was telling them?

If God and Jesus were involved in Creation, why doesn't it say, in Genesis 1 In the beginning God, with Jesus's help, created the heavens and the earth. (Red text is added, Lord please forgive me)."  I'll tell you why, because God and Jesus are one, the writing of Moses and the Prophets writing is a testament of Jesus from beginning to end, " See John 5:39-47

[Exo 3:13-15 NASB] 13 Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?" 14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" 15 God, furthermore, said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations.

[Jhn 8:58 NASB] 58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

[Jhn 10:25-30 NASB] 25 Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me. 26 "But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will ****** them out of My hand. 29 "My Father, who has given [them] to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to ****** [them] out of the Father's hand. 30 "I and the Father are one."

[Jhn 5:39-47 NASB] 39 "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. 41 "I do not receive glory from men; 42 but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves. 43 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. 44 "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the [one and] only God? 45 "Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have set your hope. 46 "For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Don't worry, Learning All I Can, Jehovah Witness lies and trash are not worth reading. The key is ACTUAL Scriptures. That is how God The Son Jesus Christ defeated Satan. God The Son Jesus Christ NEVER reasoned with Satan.

So, sticking with Actual Scriptures, especially the Greek, is a VERY effective way to dispel the Jehovah Witness lies and trash. Jehovah Witness use the tactic to lure people into the web of man's reasoning as one or more steps away from ACTUAL Scriptures to propagate the myth that Jehovah Witness is a true rendition of ACTUAL Scripture.

As can be seen, Jehovah Witness, HATE the original Greek since the New World Translation is a corrupt translation of the original Actual Greek Scripture so their premise and arguments fall apart. Except to the Jehovah Witness, of course. The Jehovah Witness is, obviously, NO authority WHATSOEVER no matter how THEY present themselves or quote Jehovah Witness references.

SSynopsis, please don't think that I worry about what I print or bring forth about our Lord Jesus Christ.  You know the one that is part of the TRINITY.  The One of the 3 in one that is worthy of our love, praise and worship!  You know the One (Jesus) that is equal in the Godhead.  the One that bringfs forth our only chance for salvation and taken upon Himself the sins of mankind to satisfy God's wrath.  Bot can make rules regulations and can even ask me not to participate but I will never not defend the true word of God.

i have spent much of my afternoon looking into bots claims and what the jw believe.  I must say that I am so puzzed and sorrowed that so many can and do believe these mere man's claims.  Can't remember his name but he made up all this trash and people actually believe it.  Did you know that the jw foundation actually predicted the date that the end would come but it failed to come to fruition so many of them left the jw organization.  They have predicted many things that have never happened in the timeline that they predicted but still they have many that have fallen prey to their false and herisey doctrines.  Their theology has been designed for them to only read their doctrine and if caught reading others can cause them to be dismissed from their organization and could be sunned by their loved ones.  It is pitiful to think that the devil has such a on on such and so many people.  Thank God for His mercy and Grace because we know it's never to late for these people.  

i truely think it has been a waste for me to continue with bot as he is not wanting to hear truth but to spread and tout his "religion" .  I think they get brownie points with their elders when the tout their belief to others.  Perhaps this is part of the good work they must continue to do to stay in good standing with the jw community.  You know like knocking doors and handing out their watchtower litature.  

i know I sound pretty ugly and sarcastic right now but my tolerance of evil being spread over and over again has reached it's all time high.

I thank you for the Scripture along with everyone else that has contributed.  I've grown cold to bots post but the Scripture that all have provide as truth has kept me coming back.  I am still out of greenies and trophies but was able to get one presented just a few moments ago.  Probably won't have anymore till tomorrow.  So many to disperse but so few to give out.  Lol....but you must know I appreciate you and the others here that have kept our true faith alive and well.......

thank you all

barb

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Holy Moly, I just got caught up with the posts in this thread since the last time I was here. Let it go imho. There isn’t a chance in the world that Bot is going to be in agreement since he has been convinced his way is “the way”. Neither is a Catholic going to be convinced the Baptist are correct or vice versa. I believe in the Godhead, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and “these three are one”. I pray for everyone’s peace, comfort, and the knowledge of one’s salvation. My last post in this thread. 

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I AM is not a name.

Wrong (again), Botzwana:

Exodus 3:13-14 New International Version (NIV)

13 Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[a] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

Footnotes:

1. Exodus 3:14 Or I will be what I will be
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Youve personally not defended gods word.

Hey, Botzwana, I am NOT God's body guard or a defender of God's Word of ACTUAL Scripture. I ONLY contend for the Gospel:

Jude New International Version (NIV)

Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and a brother of James,

To those who have been called, who are loved in God the Father and kept for[a] Jesus Christ:

Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.

The Sin and Doom of Ungodly People

3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about[b] long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord[c]at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding townsgave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”[d] 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinctas irrational animals dowill destroy them.

11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

12 These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea,foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”[e] 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

A Call to Persevere

17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.[f]

Doxology

24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Footnotes:

1. Jude 1:1 Or by; or in
  2. Jude 1:4 Or individuals who were marked out for condemnation
  3. Jude 1:5 Some early manuscripts Jesus
  4. Jude 1:9 Jude is alluding to the Jewish Testament of Moses (approximately the first century a.d.).
  5. Jude 1:15 From the Jewish First Book of Enoch (approximately the first century b.c.)
  6. Jude 1:23 The Greek manuscripts of these verses vary at several points.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Been waiting all day for a response.for that one.Youve personally not defended gods word. 

So why would anyone, Botzwana, KNOWINGLY choose to expose themself (including me) to the clap trap of Jehovah Witness play book and tactics???!!!

There is, obviously, a Heaven AND a Hell from ACTUAL Scriptures. Based on whether or not a person has received God The Son Jesus Christ as their ONLY means of atonement for sins and salvation from an ETERNITY IN HELL is how eternity will be spent.

I would not, Botzwana, run this engagement the way I have except YOU, Botzwana, decided to engage others with the False Teaching AND False Doctrine of Jehovah Witness AND I honestly believe YOU, Botzwana, are having some sort of crisis to cause YOU, Botzwana, to go to the extreme YOU, Botzwana, have TODAY.

YOU, Botzwana, have been WELL ACQUAINTED with the ACTUAL Scripture presented to YOU, Botzwana, TODAY. I am ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU, Botzwana, have heard all this before AND know it is TRUE without a doubt. That is another reason I am SO assertive with YOU, Botzwana, to BE SURE YOU, Botzwana, KNOW others KNOW what is going on with YOU AND WANT TO PRAY FOR AND HELP YOU, Botzwana.

Is THAT so hard to ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND, Botzwana, that people like myself ARE REALLY LOVING YOU with the LOVE of God The Father, Botzwana, by CONFRONTING YOUR, Botzwana, Jehovah Witness lies???!!!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Um, yeah was not talking to you then.  See that is why we have these things called quotes.  See I hit the quote button talking to learningallican, not you.  I thought it was pretty clear.

31 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I know you are writing Synopsis, but I know you are writing this to me as well.  A couple of your claims...Can you show me where I asked you not to participate?  I will wait.  In fact I said the opposite.  That I wanted you involved more.  But not to cowardly post a link and run away.  I asked for your involvement with Psalms 37:29 when you said heaven and hell were the only two options.  Been waiting all day for a response.for that one.Youve personally not defended gods word. 

Wrong (again), Botzwana.....................................................

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

41 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I know you are writing Synopsis, but I know you are writing this to me as well.  A couple of your claims...Can you show me where I asked you not to participate?  I will wait.  In fact I said the opposite.  That I wanted you involved more.  But not to cowardly post a link and run away.  I asked for your involvement with Psalms 37:29 when you said heaven and hell were the only two options.  Been waiting all day for a response.for that one.Youve personally not defended gods word. 
Posting a link then hiding away is cowardice not bravery.  Man´s claims?  You believe a mans clai that God the son is in the Bible when it is not.  At least what I believe comes from the Bible.  Predicting dates are not wrong.  The apostles did it.  Jesus never scolded them.  Can your show me in the Bible where it says it is hearsay to say Jesus is not God?  I will wait.  Shunning is actually biblcal.  Look it up.  Which you wil not. Can you show me from the Bible exactly where it says one is evil if they do not believe Jesus IS God?  I will wait.  I tout my religion?  Can you show me one time today where I have asked members to become JW´s?  I will wait on that one to I bet.  Um, how would an elder know I have been on a computer all day?  Dont tell me, your paranoid self actually thinks that we are all spied on by big brother is that it?  I would say ya got your tinfoil hat on too tight.  I bet you have not knocked on doors in your entire life to share the Bible with anyone. You have no idea about the love of God, how it compels one to actually go door to door not knowing who will be on the other side of it.  It takes courage and love.   Champagne christian if I ever saw one.  

lol,.  Ruffed those feathers for ya! Huh?  I refuse to answer one question of yours because you have not addressed not one of mine.  I've been waiting on you since the 1st page of your gibley gobbley.......truth hurts when one is unwilling to face and trust in truth.  I have no more questions for you because I found out as much today about your false religion as I want to know.  

i just hate when I ruffle others feathers......bless your little heart....dish it out and you will get it back, apparently you didn't know that about me......carry on

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

1Corinthians 8:5 New International Version
For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"),

So there are many smaller case gods.  False ones and ones that are godlike but you are right in the sense there is only one true God, Jehovah.

I AM is not a name.  Like if I said...I AM going to the store, I am not God.  Do you know what I AM is meaning?  It means I have been.  Both Jesus and Jehovah have existed for years.  Before humans.  That is why the I AM is said.  IT is not another name for God however.  I would like to go on but...we all know Gods name is Jehovah.  Psalms 83:18 even in the KJV tells us that.  But are the words "I am" supposed to be God's name? Even if it were so, would it make sense in John 8:58 for Jesus to say the equivalent of, "Most assuredly I say to you, before Abraham was...JEHOVAH?!?"   Of course not.  I AM is about time existed, not identity.

You need to go back and read that Exodus verse again.  Moses asked God His "name" and God said, "I AM, WHO I AM"...  "I AM has sent me to you."  And if I AM told him to tell them he was going to the store, I will bet you, he would have said, "I AM is going to the store."  The translation of I AM is YHWH, rendered Lord.  I disagree, about John 8:58, He is identifying Himself as Jehovah, if He was talking about time, the Jews wouldn't have picked up the stones to throw at Him.

[Jhn 8:58-59 NASB] 58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." 59 Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.

I think you copied and pasted yourself, something you have forbidden me to do.  In fact I wager to bet this entire thing is copied and pasted.  You didn´t go yourself and put in the bolded italics.  Why are you limiting me from defending myself to do the same?  I just didn´t want a link with no discussion.

No, I spent a few hours reviewing what I was going to say, and copying the scriptures, and adding the highlights of where I wanted emphasis.  That is the ONLY copying and pasting I am doing, and you are welcome to copy and paste "Scripture and Verse".   I'm currently using the Blue Letter Bible website for Scripture and Research

I have already discussed John 10:30.  Where were you?  Do you need me to discuss it again?  Let me know.

I saw a brief mention of John 10:30 when you were speaking about Synopsis, but what you said, doesn't address the scripture properly.  if there was nothing surrounding the text, I would tend to agree with you that the Father and I are one, could mean anything, but when you add the two preceding verses, where he gives basically the same sentence with each of them that narrows down what he is saying.  Again, why would he make the same statement twice, unless he was conveying that He and God were the same?

The pharisee jews thought wrongly.  They misunderstood.  Claiming one was God was a death penalty back then.  

No, they didn't misunderstand at all and that is why there were plotting to kill him.  Why else would they try to kill him if they didn't think he was blasphemous for claiming to be God?  What was their motive to have him crucified, if he wasn't making those claims?

I have no problem with your John verse.  HAHA...I typed in John 5 to read the verses you posted and got this.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_5_(guitarist)  Never heard of a john 5 guitarist....

Back to John 5...Yeah Moses wrote about Jesus....THE MESSIAH!  Here is a non dairy non JW link. http://www.bibletrack.org/notes/resource/misc/Moses-Messiah.html  but moses wrote about Christ not in the essence that he was God but he was the messiah.  Huge difference.

There are many many scriptures in the old Testament, that speak about Jesus, not just as the messiah.  Google  "Jesus in the Old Testament" and you will find them.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Sinopsis, Yeah, ya love me so much you call me a liar....HAHA  My own worst enemy should have such love. 

Proverbs 27:5 New International Version (NIV)

Better is open rebuke
    than hidden love.

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

You are incapable of reasoning on the Bible.

I have renounced Man's reason, why would I use my reason INSTEAD of ACTUAL Scriptures so God The Holy Spirit can speak DIRECTLY to YOU, Botzwana???!!!

5 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

If there ever was a hope for me to ever learn your trinity YOU have turned it off for me by your overly righteous attitude and your abusiveness. 

:twothumbs: Botzwana, I would ABSOLUTELY rather have YOU, Botzwana, listen to God The Holy Spirit to reveal the ACTUAL meaning of ACTUAL Scriptures. Honestly, Botzwana, I believe YOU, Botzwana, KNOW without a doubt that deep down the Jehovah Witness is false teaching AND false doctrine as others have noted here, too. YOU, Botzwana, are taking it ALL out on me since I am the MOST direct AND to the point to destroy the Jehovah Witness play book and tactics to promote the Jehovah Witness false doctrine and false teaching. I believe my assertiveness is (only) a direct tool to open up the cracks of disbelief in the Jehovah Witness false doctrine and false teaching.

So, Botzwana, it is OK for YOU, Botzwana, to take out ALL YOUR, Botzwana, frustration out on me. I am NOT offended. I do mean, however, to be the best help I can be to YOU, Botzwana.

I did say:

The eternal attributes of God are not revealed by man's intellect especially under contest.

7 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I had to deal with 5 or 6 people going against me when I had asked for a one on one debate and all I got was dogpiled. 

So what, Botzwana? Did YOU, Botzwana, pause and smell the coffee???!!! The coffee was really, really good. Mine was Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee.

Yes, I have helped others. There was a time I went into prisons and was involved with a half way house to get paroled individuals on their feet.

Just know Botzwana, I am praying for YOU NOW like I have been in the past for God The Father to reveal HIS LOVE for YOU, Botzwana, in God The Son Jesus Christ.

John 3:16-19 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

When one is born again:

2 Corinthians 13:14 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

14 The grace (favor and spiritual blessing) of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the presence and fellowship (the communion and sharing together, and participation) in the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen (so be it).

Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Sinopsis, Yeah, ya love me so much you call me a liar....HAHA  My own worst enemy should have such love.  No you have posted gigantic scriptures and be an utter bully today.  You have not listened to anyone´s point of view but your own but shout from the rooftop LIES!!!! and FALSE!!!!!!  You are incapable of reasoning on the Bible.  If there ever was a hope for me to ever learn your trinity YOU have turned it off for me by your overly righteous attitude and your abusiveness.  In fact no one here today even considered my verses.  I never heard oh you may have a point with numbers 23:19.  Nope, it was onto the next fake trinity verse instead of dealing with the subject at hand.  I had to deal with 5 or 6 people going against me when I had asked for a one on one debate and all I got was dogpiled.  This is why only JW´s are trained to go door to door to help others.  Have you ever done that Abusis?  Have you put your love of God on the line and actually gone door to door?  I bet you have not.  

I am not wrong again.  I wrote to learningallican, not to you.  SHE was writing you, I was not.  She is a champagne christian.  Never once got her hands dirty.  No learningallican, you did not ruffle my feathers.  You actually showed me what a fake you are.  I am responding to 7 people here.  Go ahead and repeat your question.  I will answer it.  You will not mine though because you cannot.  

thats where you are wrong.  Why would I answer you when you have not addressed mine.  I addressed your 1st and original question to this thread, in return I ask a question but only crikets could be heard.  I would doubt that there is many Scripture here that you have even read.  I read ever word you wrote up to page 5 and realized that you  truely didn't want to know true, you just wanted to pour out your belief and all of us to hear you instead of taking to heart what each of us have had to say...

mark has been very patient and literally gone in to great time and study to speak of some of the Scripture you have requested.  Still his answers are like he is preaching to a rock.  You don't want truth.  You want to guide and show others the way to hell.  It matters little to me how you feel about my Chistanity.  Yes,  I am still a wretched sin and I will continue to be untill our Lord Jesus comes to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lord. But by the grace of God and the righteousness, death and ressurcetion of Jesus Christ, I have been saved and I will spend eternity with Him.  There is no other way bet the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Good works or anything that we may think we can do can or will contribute to our SALVATION.   Only one way and that is thru Jesus Christ.....  Your unbelief is haunting.  I guess I have just been too naive to think that anyone could believe as you do.  Sad, truely sad to think that you continue to try to lead others to the destination that you have choose......sad

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

There are many many scriptures in the old Testament, that speak about Jesus, not just as the messiah.  Google  "Jesus in the Old Testament" and you will find them.----YEs in Psalms it shares what the Messiah will go through.  There is not a verse there that states that God will become flesh.  Not a single one in the old testament.  If it were that important, it would be stated multiple times.

Isaiah 52:13-15 New International Version (NIV)

The Suffering and Glory of the Servant

13 See, my servant will act wisely[a];
    he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted.
14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him[b]
    his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being
    and his form marred beyond human likeness—
15 so he will sprinkle many nations,[c]
    and kings will shut their mouths because of him.
For what they were not told, they will see,
    and what they have not heard, they will understand.

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 52:13 Or will prosper
  2. Isaiah 52:14 Hebrew you
  3. Isaiah 52:15 Or so will many nations be amazed at him (see also Septuagint)

Isaiah 53 New International Version (NIV)

53 Who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
    and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
    nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by mankind,
    a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
    he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Surely he took up our pain
    and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
    stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.
We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
    each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
    the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed and afflicted,
    yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
    and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
    so he did not open his mouth.
By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
    Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
    for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
    and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
    nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
    and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
    and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
    he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
    and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
    and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
    and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
    and made intercession for the transgressors.

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 53:8 Or From arrest
  2. Isaiah 53:8 Or generation considered / that he was cut off from the land of the living, / that he was punished for the transgression of my people?
  3. Isaiah 53:10 Hebrew though you make
  4. Isaiah 53:11 Dead Sea Scrolls (see also Septuagint); Masoretic Text does not have the light of life.
  5. Isaiah 53:11 Or (with Masoretic Text) 11 He will see the fruit of his suffering / and will be satisfied
  6. Isaiah 53:11 Or by knowledge of him
  7. Isaiah 53:12 Or many
  8. Isaiah 53:12 Or numerous

Psalm 22 New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 22[a]

For the director of music. To the tune of “The Doe of the Morning.” A psalm of David.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
    Why are you so far from saving me,
    so far from my cries of anguish?
My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
    by night, but I find no rest.[b]

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
    you are the one Israel praises.[c]
In you our ancestors put their trust;
    they trusted and you delivered them.
To you they cried out and were saved;
    in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

But I am a worm and not a man,
    scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
All who see me mock me;
    they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
“He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
    “let the Lord rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
    since he delights in him.”

Yet you brought me out of the womb;
    you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
10 From birth I was cast on you;
    from my mother’s womb you have been my God.

11 Do not be far from me,
    for trouble is near
    and there is no one to help.

12 Many bulls surround me;
    strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
13 Roaring lions that tear their prey
    open their mouths wide against me.
14 I am poured out like water,
    and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
    it has melted within me.
15 My mouth[d] is dried up like a potsherd,
    and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
    you lay me in the dust of death.

16 Dogs surround me,
    a pack of villains encircles me;
    they pierce[e] my hands and my feet.
17 All my bones are on display;
    people stare and gloat over me.
18 They divide my clothes among them
    and cast lots for my garment.

19 But you, Lord, do not be far from me.
    You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
20 Deliver me from the sword,
    my precious life from the power of the dogs.
21 Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;
    save me from the horns of the wild oxen.

22 I will declare your name to my people;
    in the assembly I will praise you.
23 You who fear the Lord, praise him!
    All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
    Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or scorned
    the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
    but has listened to his cry for help.

25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;
    before those who fear you[f] I will fulfill my vows.
26 The poor will eat and be satisfied;
    those who seek the Lord will praise him—
    may your hearts live forever!

27 All the ends of the earth
    will remember and turn to the Lord,
and all the families of the nations
    will bow down before him,
28 for dominion belongs to the Lord
    and he rules over the nations.

29 All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
    all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—
    those who cannot keep themselves alive.
30 Posterity will serve him;
    future generations will be told about the Lord.
31 They will proclaim his righteousness,
    declaring to a people yet unborn:
    He has done it!

Footnotes:

1. Psalm 22:1 In Hebrew texts 22:1-31 is numbered 22:2-32.
  2. Psalm 22:2 Or night, and am not silent
  3. Psalm 22:3 Or Yet you are holy, / enthroned on the praises of Israel
  4. Psalm 22:15 Probable reading of the original Hebrew text; Masoretic Text strength
  5. Psalm 22:16 Dead Sea Scrolls and some manuscripts of the Masoretic Text, Septuagint and Syriac; most manuscripts of the Masoretic Text me, / like a lion
  6. Psalm 22:25 Hebrew him

Psalm 130:7-8 New International Version (NIV)

Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
    for with the Lord is unfailing love
    and with him is full redemption.
He himself will redeem Israel
    from all their sins.

God The Son Jesus Christ went through ALL this as described in the Old Testament. Won't YOU, Botzwana, receive HIM after ALL HE has went through for YOU, Botzwana?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Learningallican,  This was your first response to me.  I have read it twice.  Not a single question in the whole paragraph....So........what are you talking about that I refused to answer your question.  Um, according to this, ya did not ask one.  Hell I do not even see a question mark.  Are you SURE you asked one?

You are correct, there was no question marks but I insinuated twice that you may have another book that you studied and you gave no voice to......but that's ok because after studying your religion this afternoon, I found out that you do.

18 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

This is your second comment to me.  Looking through it...Um, no questions asked.  Not even a question mark.  let me continue to look for your question to me.

There was no question here.

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

4th comment to me.  Your third was to congradulate George.  Still no question or question mark.  I think you are mistaken that you asked me anything. So either you are lying that you asked one or forgot to.   SO....I asked you a question first it seems.  What about Psalms 37:29?

No question here. I have not gone back to the rest of my comments so perhaps you are right....I do not have time tonight to go back and read  all my comments tonight.  So I guess you consider yourself the winner for now......good job

• Thanks 1

Botzwana, when...did...Adam die..?

Gen 3:17-19 “And to Adam he said: ‘Because you listened to your wife’s voice and took to eating from the tree concerning which I gave you this command, “You must not eat from it,” cursed is the ground on your account. In pain you will eat its produce all the days of your life. And thorns and thistles it will grow for you, and you must eat the vegetation of the field. In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.’” With those judicial words, Jehovah God pronounced the sentence of death upon the transgressor, and this within the same day in which Adam had transgressed.

Gen 2:17- But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Judicially, from God’s standpoint, Adam died that very day, and his transgressing wife Eve did also. Cut off from them both was the opportunity and prospect of living forever in happiness in the Paradise of Pleasure. He was now dead in his own transgression. He could henceforth pass on to his offspring by Eve only a dying existence and condemnation, due to inherited human imperfection. All his offspring would have to say, as the psalmist David said thousands of years later: “Look! With error I was brought forth with birth pains, and in sin my mother conceived me.” (Psalm 51:5) To all sinful mankind God can say, as he did to his chosen people: “Your own father, the first one, has sinned.” (Isaiah 43:27) All mankind died in Adam on the day that the Supreme Judge pronounced sentence upon him for his sin. After Adam got his sentence, physical death was inescapable for him.

So in Jehovah Gods eyes...when, did Adam die...?

The matrix THERE IS NO SPOON- because only you on the forum have the ability to understand why it is my message for you.

Ephesians 4:22-24 from: “Go On Walking as Children of Light” https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1993163 

Continue always with your blessed relationship in Jehovah’s Love.   : )

• Like 1

Bot, in some ways this seems nitpicky to me. Not being snarky. Just the same way the word Trinity is not used in the Bible, I don't think/recall that "God the Son" is used. However if we examine the truth about the  existence of God the Son, the gospels (Matt, Mark, Luke) tell about the physical birth of Christ as a man, John’s gospel records some supernatural facts about the existence of God the Son.  

Coeternal with the Father:  First, he revealed that Jesus had a coeternal existence with the Father.  Of this coeternal existence, he wrote, “In the beginning was the Word.”   These words can be restated as “When time begins, He was.”  He was in existence long before He was born as a man on earth.  He is the eternal Son of the eternal Father.  Like His Father, He has no beginning nor will He have an end.  He was in existence before time began, and He will continue to exist when time is no more.  He is coeternal with the Father.

Coequal with the Father:  Secondly, he informs you that the Son was coequal with the Father.  Not only was Jesus with God before time began,  but also “the Word was God” (John 1:1

). The Son is God. That is why Paul wrote of Him, “Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God "Philippians 2:6.  He is God, the second person of the Godhead.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

You should know when Adam died.  Adam lived to be over 900 years old.  If a day with Jehovah is a thousand years we can say he DID die in one of jehovahs days.  What does this have to do wheather or not GOD THE SON is in the bible though?

Yes that’s is correct! Adam Died a physical death after 930 years. (Gen 5:3-5)

Look back at my question/‘s when did Adam die, I posed the question twice; the second time alluding more to the answer I was hoping to draw out. The answer is there in the paragraphs, you will see it.

The point is; Adam suffered spiritual death before physically death, when was that and what would be the difference for the world today?

When you began associating with the Christian congregation, you did not join some sort of social club. Rather, you came into the congregation because Jehovah drew you. (John 6:44) What moved him to do so? Did he see a righteous, God-fearing person? “Not at all!” you may say. What, then, did God see? He saw a heart that would be receptive to his liberating law, a heart that would submit to his kind influence. Within the congregation, Jehovah has nurtured your heart by feeding you spiritually, setting you free from religious falsehoods and superstitions, and by teaching you how to develop the Christlike personality. (Read Ephesians 4:22-24.) As a result, you have the privilege of being among the only people in the world who can rightly be called “a free people.” —Jas. 2:12.

Spiritually free! No longer a slave to the worlds false religious teachings, (John 8:32) the world is spiritually impoverished —famished. Ironically, this sad state of affairs is self-imposed, since an abundance of spiritual food is available to all throughout the earth, and it is free for the taking. (Prov. 1:20, 21; Rev. 22:17) 

I’m sorry, it doesn’t, I couldn’t find it. 

I think I... or I’d like to think... I would ask questions that can be found in the scriptures. 

I am trying to share with you why I don’t wish to in gage in spiritual conversations on the open fourm, As you know not a good format for teaching and learning. I know now why I was, follow your heart...

: )

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fly said:

Yes that’s is correct! Adam Died a physical death after 930 years. (Gen 5:3-5)

Look back at my question/‘s when did Adam die, I posed the question twice; the second time alluding more to the answer I was hoping to draw out. The answer is there in the paragraphs, you will see it.

The point is; Adam suffered spiritual death before physically death, when was that and what would be the difference for the world today?

fly...funny that you have brought this up, this was our study tonight at Bible study.  Yes when Adam and Eve fell they experienced spiritual death first then came physical death.  We too have experience the spiritual death thru Adam as the 1st representative of mankind.  Only when the Holy Spirit works with in us can we become spiritual in the things of God.  Only then can we experience a new birth or regeneration.  We are sinners from birth.  None seeketh after God, no not one.

i enjoyed reading your post. I believe you spoke Bibical truth.  Thank you

i have no greenies or trophies tonight but you have my attention

thank you

barb

Bot, Proverbs 8:22 isn't talking about creation of Christ. It is how your bible translates, but the KJV and NIV for example, the beginning of that chapter in Proverbs is talking about "wisdom", in the personification of a woman. Your interpretation is based on the meaning of the verb qanah, which is translated as produced or created. Solomon is saying that Jehovah possessed wisdom, not that He created it. 

God could not have produced wisdom. Wisdom is one of His essential attributes that He possesses from eternity. If the NWT is correct, then He lacked wisdom until He produced it. Since God is eternal, this means that He eternally existed without the virtue of wisdom until He produced it a finite time ago. Not likely. 

I can pick apart the other two verses pointed to also. One because Rev 3:14 has to do with Greek verb for beginning. Greek word for “beginning”, is arche, and is used in several ways. In John 1:1 it means the “beginning of time.” In Colossians 1:16 it means a "ruler" and in Revelation 3:14 arche can be used in a passive sense (he was created), or in an active sense (he was creating). The context provides no clue to what John means. So we look at other Scriptures for help and interpretation. John 1:3 and Colossians 1:16 clearly speak of Jesus as Creator and justify taking arche in the active sense. Unless you can give any Scriptures that clearly speak of Jesus being created, you cannot use this verse as proof that he was. 

Edited by Sage449
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Synopsis takes everything in the Bible literally so he probably believes it is a girl.   He reasons like one.    

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

It should go without saying, Botzwana, that individuals, including myself, have really tried to help You as evidence by sharing ACTUAL TRUTH with You.

I can understand YOU, Botzwana, are in a quandary, for whatever reason, so sympathetic assistance is in order AND has been provided to YOU, Botzwana.

Here is an excerpt from an earlier post to demonstrate what is really going on with YOU, Botzwana:

So, now let's all get the heart of the matter of why Jehovah Witness is so damnable. At the heart of the Jehovah Witness is these four things:

1. The Jehovah Witness detests the bowing of the knee and confessing Jesus Christ as LORD to the glory of God The Father as noted in Philippians 2:9-11. God DOES NOT share HIS glory with another as noted in Isaiah 42:8. So, we can all see, as noted earlier, God The Son Jesus Christ NEVER denied Worship. So, of course, the Jehovah Witness denies Jesus Christ IS God although the Greek texts and accurate translations into other languages CLEARLY notes Jesus Christ IS God.
  2. The Jehovah Witness refuses to acknowledge and accept their own choice to exist for eternity apart from God The Father, God The Son Jesus Christ, AND God The Holy Spirit in the place created ONLY for the Devil and his angels as noted in Matthew 25.41. God DOES NOT choose individuals to go to Hell - the place prepared for the Devil and his angles - for eternity because the Jehovah Witness (and others) refuse to accept the atoning sacrifice of God The Son Jesus Christ as noted in Hebrews 10:26-31.
  3. The Jehovah Witness freaks out over the Blood Of God The Son Jesus Christ being the sole means for absolution from sin. However, the shed blood of God The Son Jesus Christ on the cross is absolutely necessary for the forgiveness of sins as noted in Matthew 26:28, Romans 5:9, Colossians 1:14, Hebrews 10:19-22, 1 John 1:7, 1 John 2:1-2, Revelation 1:5-6, Revelation 5:9 while the resurrection of God The Son Jesus Christ from the dead is essential to eternal life for the believer as noted in 1 Corinthians 15:1-7;12-18.
  4. The Jehovah Witness contests that a LOVING God would NEVER send ANYONE to Hell for eternity for eternal torment. The Jehovah Witness is partially right here since it is the Jehovah Witness that sends themselves to Hell for eternity for rejecting the free gift of eternal life offered to ALL PEOPLE through God The Son Jesus Christ as noted in John 3:16-19:

John 3:16-19 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

What YOU, Botzwana, are trifling with has ETERNAL CONSEQUENCES. Not because of YOUR, Botzwana, badgering of others like myself but because of the points I noted above.

I didn't make up ACTUAL Scriptures. I only know God The Holy Spirit is essential to understand and apply the ACTUAL Scriptures:

2 Peter 1:19-21 New International Version (NIV)

19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable,and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5:25 New International Version (NIV)

25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

Keeping in step with the Spirit (God The Holy Spirit) requires, of course, God The Holy Spirit being present inside a person:

John 14:15-18 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Footnotes:

1. John 14:17 Some early manuscripts and is

This is the same God The Holy Spirit who teaches ACTUAL Scriptures:

John 14:26 New International Version (NIV)

26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

1 Timothy 1:18-20 New International Version (NIV)

The Charge to Timothy Renewed

18 Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, 19 holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. 20 Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

So, Botzwana, what is really going on with YOUR, Botzwana, faith and a good conscience???!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest a dire warning for a couple reasons (at least):

1 Timothy 4:1-2 New International Version (NIV)

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

2 Peter 2:1-3 New International Version (NIV)

False Teachers and Their Destruction

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

As gently as I can, Botzwana, I urge YOU, Botzwana, to repent of YOUR, Botzwana, wicked lies and overt debauchery YOU, Botzwana, entice others to join YOU, Botzwana, in. We all know Jehovah Witness is a blatant lie. So, why vomit out the Jehovah Witness lies???!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3