Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where in the Bible does it say God the son?

Synopsis

Well Bot you didn't ask me about Psalms and besides that you have thrown out so many questions to confuse and dispute that I personally can not keep up nor intend to.  The answers I have answered have been from Gods word and not of my own accord.  I am not a Bibical scholar there fore I want to think and make sure I answer the way God's word has put it in my heart.  You on the other hand still have not answered my questions.  You have flitied around here so much  that I have become somewhat fustrated  and boredwith your none belief and absoulte dying need for us to agree with you.  I'm thinking I have more worthy things to do than  to twittle around with you  that has no intensions in truely finding truth.....time for me to brush the dust from my fingers with this thread.  I pray for the Light that you may see and your ears to be opened to hear the true word of God...hollar at me when you have found the true joy and peace of salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ.  That will certainly bring my heart joy

barb

Edited by learning all i can

43 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Synopsis, already discounted everything you have said because of the lie that is God the son.  I know you are just typing it to try be irritating.  

:shakehead:              :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:      :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

YOU, Botzwana, have ONLY discounted the TRUTH as represented by ACTUAL NON TWISTED Scriptures while YOU, Botzwana, ONLY present TWISTED and FALSE JEHOVAH WITNESS FALSE TEACHING AND FALSE DOCTRINE.

Hey, criticize and denounce me all YOU, Botzwana, want. It IS NOT me that YOU, Botzwana, will have to appear before to give an account of YOUR, Botzwana beliefs and practices. I, too, will stand before HIM!!!

Matthew 12:30-37 New International Version (NIV)

30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica

No, Botzwana, it is YOU, Botzwana, who is just typing to try to be irritating!!!

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I found this. I am not a bible scholar and I don't debate well so I will leave this here for anyone who want to read it.

I do agree with it though.

https://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/jw.html

wow , excellent link nstoolman.  thank you for posting this! i didnt know the jehovah's witness's created there own bible in 1961. no wonder its radically different than the original scriptures. thanks again bud!!!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Synopsis, attacking the man instead of the argument.  To the scripture you posted....Why can´t we go through the holy ghost to get to God IF they are all equal and a trinity?  Why is it ONLY that we can go through Jesus Christ to get to God?  Another Trinity fallacy.

All that False Doctrine AND False Teaching YOU, Botzwana, present.

:shakehead:              :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:      :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

Why NOT accept the words of God The Son Jesus Christ???!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................???????????????????????????????

Why do YOU, Botzwana, look to me, when the Scriptures (untwisted Scriptures, NOT Jehovah Witness false teaching and false doctrine) are what we ALL need AND want???!!!

Are YOU, Botzwana, ACTUALLY arguing AGAINST Scriptures (untwisted Scriptures, NOT Jehovah Witness false teaching and false doctrine)???!!!

How is THAT working for YOU, Botzwana???!!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Synopsis...I am commenting on your post on page 3....God the son is not in the Bible.  Others have admitted it.  You can too.  It is misleading and a lie.  It is not a lie to say the truth.  God the son is not in the Bible.  You are lying by saying it is.  Jesus never uses the term God the son.  He only says God´s son.

I can see you getting angry.  Calm down man.  

"Doubting Thomas" is not in the Scriptures, either.

1 Bible results for “Doubting Thomas.” Showing results 1-1.

Suggested result

John 20:24-31 [Full Chapter]
[ Jesus Appears to Thomas ] Now Thomas (also known as Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.” A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” ...

Bible search results

Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

Yet, look what "Doubting Thomas" said:

John 20:28-29 New International Version (NIV)

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!

29 Then Jesus told him, Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Hey, I am not upset by YOU, Botzwana, saying I am lying since I KNOW that God The Holy Spirit is addressing YOU, Botzwana. When will YOU, Botzwana, yield to what God The Father is showing YOU, Botzwana, about God The Son Jesus Christ by God The Holy Spirit???!!!

Instead of practicing YOUR, Botzwana, Transference Neurosis, by saying I (Synopsis) am upset and need to calm down while the REAL ISSUE is YOUR, Botzwana, agitation for some reason causing YOU, Botzwana, to take an entirely indefensible Jehovah Witness position with regard to ACTUAL Scripture???!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

King James had his own Bible written too or do you just focus on if the JW´s do it it is bad then?  And it says the same things as the others.  But if you notice in this entire discusssion I have not used it due to people using the exact argument that you have.  I have used the NIV and others.  Or can you find one post where I used the new world translation?  oh and just a thought ...look up on google.  What is the most accurate translation of the bible.  The NWT comes in at number one on your hit.

no the jehovah's witness bible DOES NOT say the same thing as others, or we would not be having this disscussion at all.  im not a good debater and i dont know much about King James. so i cant comment on that.  but does'nt it stand to reason that you should go to the source for accurate answers?  im talking about original hebrew text, scrolls? just a thought but when God inspired the jewish priests to write HIS word, i would think that would be the best and most accurate. i have never read the original hebrew text so dont take my word for it , do your own due dilligence.  and another thought, im not sure how long the bible has been here , 2500 years? you mean to tell me that everyone before charles russell created the jehovah's witness bible in 1961 was wrong? why would God allow this? he told his priests to write the bible.... and then in 1961 tell the whole world that oops i must have made a mistake.... im going to let charles russell get the correct version. God doesnt make mistakes my friend.  thats what im taking about when i made the comment about wind, think and annalize, dive to the bottom of the pool for answers

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

But I did not use the phrase doubting Thomas.  You are attributing something to me which I did not do.

Well I think you are upset by this..???!!!!! stuff.  

Actual scripture does not use the term God the son.  Sorry if you keep on trying to put that round peg into the square hole.  Using the term God the son is manipulative.  He is God´s son.  Let me break it down.  We all know God is a title.  Jehovah is his name.  Psalms 83:18  Jesus is God´s son.  Likewise my father was an architect.  A title of what he does.  I am the architect´s son...However I am not Architect the son.  See the difference?  I am not an architect anymore than Jesus is God.

just my opinion but i think synopsis is trying to get you to DIVE deeper in the pool....read between the lines if you will

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

The NWT comes in at number one on your hit.

We ALL know, Bozwana, the  Google search engines are rigged. So, one could actually say the Jehovah Witness New World Translation is the MOST ERRANT Translation of the Scriptures based on Google search algorithms.

So, why not go back to the original Hebrew, Aramaic, AND Greek texts available TODAY???!!!

So, YOU, Botzwana, like to criticize me (Synopsis) going to the original Greek texts that ACTUALLY refute the bogus New World Translation???!!!

It is YOU, Botzwana, that have an interest in deception............AND YOU, Botzwana, know it. YOU, Botzwana, cloak it all with YOUR, Botzwana, meaningless rhetoric, incessant agitation denying ACTUAL fact, AND then portray YOURSELF, Botzwana, as some TRUE and ACTUAL Scriptural Scholar???!!! Obviously, YOU, Botzwana, are NOT a TRUE and ACTUAL Scriptural Scholar!!!

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

So, why, pray tell, believe ANYTHING YOU, Botzwana, post regarding Scriptures???!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................................???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it was just me (Synopsis) YOU, Botzwana, were addressing, no big deal. One and done interaction. It is when YOU, Botzwana, start agitating others I have no restraint to get to the issues at hand.

13 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

"Doubting Thomas" is not in the Scriptures, either.

1 Bible results for “Doubting Thomas.” Showing results 1-1.

Suggested result

John 20:24-31 [Full Chapter]
[ Jesus Appears to Thomas ] Now Thomas (also known as Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.” A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” ...

Bible search results

Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

Yet, look what "Doubting Thomas" said:

John 20:28-29 New International Version (NIV)

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!

29 Then Jesus told him, Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Hey, I am not upset by YOU, Botzwana, saying I am lying since I KNOW that God The Holy Spirit is addressing YOU, Botzwana. When will YOU, Botzwana, yield to what God The Father is showing YOU, Botzwana, about God The Son Jesus Christ by God The Holy Spirit???!!!

Instead of practicing YOUR, Botzwana, Transference Neurosis, by saying I (Synopsis) am upset and need to calm down while the REAL ISSUE is YOUR, Botzwana, agitation for some reason causing YOU, Botzwana, to take an entirely indefensible Jehovah Witness position with regard to ACTUAL Scripture???!!!

sorry not trying to speak for you synopsis, just an observation 😉

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Colossians 1:15  The FIRSTBORN of all creation.  So God created Jesus in the heavens.  They then created everything else.  Jesus is God´s first creation.  There was a time that Jesus did not exist.  Revelation 3:14 says Christ was the beginning of the creation of him.  Then Proverbs 8 says Jesus loved humankind.  So he volunteered to come down and be born in Mary.  

Two separate beings here.  God the Father which the Bible calls him...and his SON Jesus Christ.  Christ is not God.  He is divine, with godlike powers.  But he is not Almighty God.  Numbers 23:19 God is not a man.  So Jesus could not be God himself.  That is why Jesus PRAYED to God.  Two different beings.  God answered Jesus prayers.  That is why the Devil could tempt Jesus.  Jesus did not want to fail...GOD.  That is why he COULD be tempted.  That is why in Matthew Jesus said only the Father knows when the end is.  Jesus didn´t know squat about when the end would come.  Two different beings.

Everyone got me now?  THAT is why in Habbakuk it says God cannot die.  Jesus did die.  HOW?  Because Jesus was not God Almighty.  He was just a spirit being created by his father.  

I don't agree, you cannot have a Big God and a Little God, there is only one God. 

If all things were created through Jesus, how did he create himself, unless he already existed? 

Jesus prayed to God to connect with God the Father, because he emptied himself of all of his powers to become man.  That is why he said, "the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing". 

How could Jesus truly be our sacrifice if he kept all of his attributes?  Like you said, how can God be tempted?  Answer:  Empty yourself of your heavenly powers, become a slave...

[Jhn 1:3 NASB] 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

[Isa 45:18 NASB] 18 For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it [and] did not create it a waste place, [but] formed it to be inhabited), "I am the LORD, and there is none else.

[Isa 43:10 NASB] 10 "You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.

[Jhn 5:18-19 NASB] 18 For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God. 19 Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless [it is] something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.

Here we have the Holy Trinity raising Jesus, God the Son, from the Dead.   How many times did Jesus die?  If they are all separate then he died three times.

God the Father - Raises Jesus from the Dead

[Act 3:14-15 NASB] 14 "But you disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, 15 but put to death the Prince of life, [the one] whom God raised from the dead, [a fact] to which we are witnesses.

[Act 3:26 NASB] 26 "For you first, God raised up His Servant and sent Him to bless you by turning every one [of you] from your wicked ways."

[Act 17:30-31 NASB] 30 "Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all [people] everywhere should repent, 31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead."

[1Th 1:10 NASB] 10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, [that is] Jesus, who rescues us from the wrath to come.

The Son of God - Raises himself from the Dead

[Jhn 2:19-22 NASB] 19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 20 The Jews then said, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" 21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.

Holy Spirit - Raises Jesus from the Dead

[Rom 8:11 NASB] 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Who do we swear allegiance to?  Jesus or God?

[Isa 45:22-23 NASB] 22 "Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other. 23 "I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear [allegiance.]

[Phl 2:5-11 NASB] 5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, [and] being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Why would God tell the Angels to worship Jesus?  Especially, when Lucifer was cast from Heaven because he wanted to become like God and be worshiped.  Add to that Luke 4:8, where Jesus tells Satan, "You shall worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."  How do you reconcile that? 

[Heb 1:6-8 NASB] 6 And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says, "AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM." 7 And of the angels He says, "WHO MAKES HIS ANGELS WINDS, AND HIS MINISTERS A FLAME OF FIRE." 8 But of the Son [He says,] "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

[Luk 4:6-8 NASB] 6 And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 "Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours." 8 Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Your quote "Shoot!  That is my fault.  I meant verses 13 and 14.  

as regards your question...sure.  It feels fantastic to know the real truth about Jesus.  "

So this belief of yours comes down to a "fantastic feeling"?

I've got to say... I'm a little disappointed for you, I wish it meant more than that. 

For myself and many others here, the eternal Sonship of Jesus - God the Son, is the whole bases for my Eternal life!

He lives in me! 

Edited by Joe Sutherland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, thomas2553 said:

just my opinion but i think synopsis is trying to get you to DIVE deeper in the pool....read between the lines if you will

Bingo, Thomas2553, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To YOU!!! :tiphat:

Just because a SPECIFIC PHRASE is NOT in Scriptures DOES NOT mean it is inaccurate.

A universal argumentative tactic the Jehovah Witness use on miniscule terms and phrases to discount EVERYTHING that is ACTUALLY the TRUTH about Scriptures.

That is why EVERY Jehovah Witness attacks ALL doctrines AND HATES when ACTUAL Scripture is used to disprove EVERYTHING about the False Teachings AND False Doctrines of Jehovah Witness.

As a suggestion, I have withheld the ACTUAL play book the Jehovah Witness use ALL the time that I just revealed to YOU ALL. I hope YOU ALL DO NOT mind (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:).

Botzwana, has on numerous occasions taken issue with my (Synopsis) only quoting Scriptures. Did YOU ALL catch that???!!!

Why???!!!

Because Jehovah Witnesses CAN NOT defend against ACTUAL Scripture. The Jehovah Witness ONLY argue about doctrine.

So, hey, if YOU ALL want to see Jehovah Witnesses' heads spin like Botzwana, here, just quote Scripture and NOT use any doctrinal information!!! :o       :o       :o

I (Synopsis) proved THAT point a few times here. Would YOU ALL agree???!!! (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

Just so YOU ALL know, this play book tactic is something I have viewed and understood without ANY inside information on Jehovah Witness false teaching and false doctrine.

God The Holy Spirit is perfectly capable for making whatever point HE wants to make.

Isaiah 55:10-11 New International Version (NIV)

10 As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
    without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
    so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

You know Botzwana you can wordsmith all of this all you want.....there are teally only  a few questions I would ask?.....have you asked and accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and life. Do you acknowledge him to be the Son of God?....Have you repented for your sins? By your faith are you walking in Gods grace?

All this worksmithing means nothing if your answers aren't all yes......CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Bingo, Thomas2553, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To YOU!!! :tiphat:

Just because a SPECIFIC PHRASE is NOT in Scriptures DOES NOT mean it is inaccurate.

A universal argumentative tactic the Jehovah Witness use on miniscule terms and phrases to discount EVERYTHING that is ACTUALLY the TRUTH about Scriptures.

That is why EVERY Jehovah Witness attacks ALL doctrines AND HATES when ACTUAL Scripture is used to disprove EVERYTHING about the False Teachings AND False Doctrines of Jehovah Witness.

As a suggestion, I have withheld the ACTUAL play book the Jehovah Witness use ALL the time that I just revealed to YOU ALL. I hope YOU ALL DO NOT mind (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:).

Botzwana, has on numerous occasions taken issue with my (Synopsis) only quoting Scriptures. Did YOU ALL catch that???!!!

Why???!!!

Because Jehovah Witnesses CAN NOT defend against ACTUAL Scripture. The Jehovah Witness ONLY argue about doctrine.

So, hey, if YOU ALL want to see Jehovah Witnesses' heads spin like Botzwana, here, just quote Scripture and NOT use any doctrinal information!!! :o       :o       :o

I (Synopsis) proved THAT point a few times here. Would YOU ALL agree???!!! (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

Just so YOU ALL know, this play book tactic is something I have viewed and understood without ANY inside information on Jehovah Witness false teaching and false doctrine.

God The Holy Spirit is perfectly capable for making whatever point HE wants to make.

Isaiah 55:10-11 New International Version (NIV)

10 As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
    without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
    so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Thanks synopsis, the best of weekend too you too my friend....I always enjoy and learn something from your “breakdowns”

• Thanks 1

So let's all present what the Scriptures account of Worshipping Jesus:

Matthew 2:1-11 New International Version (NIV)

The Magi Visit the Messiah

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi[a] from the east came to Jerusalem and asked,Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born.“In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:

“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
    are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
    who will shepherd my people Israel.’[b]

Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”

After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Footnotes:

1. Matthew 2:1 Traditionally wise men
  2. Matthew 2:6 Micah 5:2,4

Exodus 20:1-6 New International Version (NIV)

The Ten Commandments

20 And God spoke all these words:

“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

“You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Footnotes:

1. Exodus 20:3 Or besides

Worship (and bow down to) NO OTHER GODS, SAY WHAT???!!!

But, hey, THERE IS More!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Matthew 4:9-11 New International Version (NIV)

“All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.[a]

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Footnotes:

1. Matthew 4:10 Deut. 6:13

Matthew 14:32-34 New International Version (NIV)

32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

34 When they had crossed over, they landed at Gennesaret.

Matthew 28:8-10 New International Version (NIV)

So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”

Luke 24:51-53 New International Version (NIV)

51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. 53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

John 4:22-24 New International Version (NIV)

22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

John 9:37-39 New International Version (NIV)

37 Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”

38 Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

39 Jesus said,[a] “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”

Footnotes:

1. John 9:39 Some early manuscripts do not have Then the man said … 39 Jesus said.

IF God The Son Jesus Christ DID NOT refuse Worship (even the Maji accounted as bowing down AND worshipping) HOW could God The Son Jesus Christ NOT BE God The Son Jesus Christ??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................................????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Attacking my religion instead of debating the point.  Classic Synopsis.  Already explained by me..but sigh..I will do it again.  Not even the concept of God the son is in the Bible.  My father is an architect.  I am not.  I AM the architects son...but not Architect the son.  You will not see the difference though.   Ugh.  

Would you all agree?  Yeah begging for other trinitarians to give you a pat on the back is sad.  Vice versa, if you were at the JW forum everyone would be agreeing with me.  You are so bold because you are in protected company.  I am the one with balls of steel here by taking all of you on solo, by myself.  I am not the coward here.  I am arguing my points which you ignore.  God the holy spirit is not in the Bible either...neither is the concept.

Botzwana, I have absolutely NO INTEREST in Jehovah Witness false doctrine and false teaching so I would NEVER appear on ANY Jehovah Witness forum since Jehovah Witness is false doctrine and false teaching. All YOU, Botzwana, want to do, as well as ALL Jehovah Witnesses, is AVOID ACTUAL Scriptures AT ALL Costs since YOU, Botzwana, as well as all other Jehovah Witnesses, know that that is how God The Son Jesus Christ refuted Satan successfully and how Satan is defeated through as represented by Jehovah Witnesses.

Here, Botzwana, I take no refuge in others here or anywhere else. I CHERISH the Fellowship of God The Holy Spirit with others here, though:

Proverbs 30:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

“Every word of God is flawless;
    he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Do not add to his words,
    or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

eremiah 17:4-6 New International Version (NIV)

Through your own fault you will lose
    the inheritance I gave you.
I will enslave you to your enemies
    in a land you do not know,
for you have kindled my anger,
    and it will burn forever.”

This is what the Lord says:

Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
    who draws strength from mere flesh
    and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
That person will be like a bush in the wastelands;
    they will not see prosperity when it comes.
They will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
    in a salt land where no one lives.

Psalm 40:4 New International Version (NIV)

Blessed is the one
    who trusts in the Lord,
who does not look to the proud,
    to those who turn aside to false gods.[a]

Footnotes:

1. Psalm 40:4 Or to lies

• Thanks 1

Oh I finally get it..... Botzwana is a Jehovah's witness.... You know you get a little older and it takes a while to figure things out.... I have to say years ago I had a very good friend by the name of Roy L..... We worked together in Boulder Colorado.... He was one of the finest man I've ever known.... He worked hard, he studied hard, he was earnest and upright..... And he was an active Jehovas Witness...... Remembering Roy I will have to say I doubt anybody is going to change Botzwanas opinions..... Nor will he change yours..... Sort of the concept of why people don't talk about religion in politics.... Currently I have found myself in the midst of many Hindus, Muslims, Taoists and other assorted religions....so many fine people......great conversation...respectful

...but no fruit......so go easy on one another......there is always something to be learned through constructive, and respectful conversation....CL

• Thanks 1

Just now, Botzwana said:

Glad you said it.  Because according to synopsis all JW´s are no good liars and deceivers.  See the truth is out there folks.

I had a reply to this latest diatribe to synopsis but my computer decided to crash.  Arghh!  Like I said I will address 3 scriptures at a time but not 20 like you post.

1 John 2:20-22 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

20 But kai you hymeis have echō an anointing chrisma from apo the ho Holy hagios One, and kai you all pas know oida the truth. 21 I write graphō to you hymeis, not ou because hoti you do not ou know oida the ho truth alētheia, but alla because hoti you do know oida it autos and kai because hoti no ou lie pseudos comes eimi from ek the ho truth alētheia. 22 Who tis is eimi the ho liar pseustēs but ei mē the ho one who denies arneomai that hoti Jesus Iēsous is eimi the ho Christ Christos? This one houtos is eimi the ho Antichrist antichristos, the ho one who denies arneomai the ho Fatherp atēr and kai the ho Son hyios.

Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

The Mounce Reverse-Interlinear™ New Testament (MOUNCE) Copyright © 2011 by Robert H. Mounce and William D. Mounce. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
“Reverse-Interlinear” is a trademark of William D. Mounce.

ψεύστης (pseustēs)

Strong: G5583

GK: G6026

one who utters a falsehood, a liar, Jn. 8:44, 55; Rom. 3:4; 1 Tim. 1:10; ***. 1:12; 1 Jn. 1:10; 2:4, 22; 4:20; 5:10

See everywhere pseustēs appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

ἀρνέομαι (arneomai)

Strong: G720

GK: G766

to deny, disclaim, disown, Mt. 10:33; to renounce, ***. 2:12; to decline, refuse, Heb. 11:24; absol. to deny, contradict, Lk. 8:15

See everywhere arneomai appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous)

Strong: G2424

GK: G2652

a Savior, Jesus, Mt. 1:21, 25; 2:1, et al. freq.; Joshua, Acts 7:45; Heb. 4:8; Jesus, a Jewish Christian, Col. 4:11

See everywhere Iēsous appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

Χριστός (Christos)

Strong: G5547

GK: G5986

pr. anointed; ὁ Χριστός, the Christ, the Anointed One, i.e. Μεσσίας, the Messiah, Mt. 1:16, 17; Jn. 1:20, 25, 42; meton. Christ, the word or doctrine of Christ, 2 Cor. 1:19; 21; Eph. 4:20; Christ, a truly Christian frame of doctrine and affection, Rom. 8:10; Gal. 4:19; Christ, the Church of Christ, 1 Cor. 12:12; Christ the distinctive privileges of the Gospel of Christ, Gal. 3:27; Phil. 3:8; Heb. 3:14

See everywhere Christos appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

Nope. Not angry in any way. Just TRUTHFUL with Scripture TRUTH!!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Oh I finally get it..... Botzwana is a Jehovah's witness.... You know you get a little older and it takes a while to figure things out.... I have to say years ago I had a very good friend by the name of Roy L..... We worked together in Boulder Colorado.... He was one of the finest man I've ever known.... He worked hard, he studied hard, he was earnest and upright..... And he was an active Jehovas Witness...... Remembering Roy I will have to say I doubt anybody is going to change Botzwanas opinions..... Nor will he change yours..... Sort of the concept of why people don't talk about religion in politics.... Currently I have found myself in the midst of many Hindus, Muslims, Taoists and other assorted religions....so many fine people......great conversation...respectful

...but no fruit......so go easy on one another......there is always something to be learned through constructive, and respectful conversation....CL

Thanks coors...your post I quoted is called having some class and respect. People forget it is called "belief". I can believe the

sun is made of charcoal and gasoline, but that doesn't make it true. It never seems to fail, religion and politics are the two

most divisive subjects in human history, they were created to be that way, but most rarely realize this.

Due to some of my background over the years, I have met and talked with all manner of folks about religion and why they

believe in certain things, etc. When pressed about subjects such as what we have in this thread, there are always those

who immediately become defensive, and turn on the questioner, or they issue the standard "burn in hell" threats and run, because

apparently that is all they got. 

Fruit? Usually not, but there are always a few who are willing to read rather than REACT, and everyone learns something from each other rather than demanding to be "right" in their beliefs.

Some have a need to constantly be validated about their beliefs, it is just part of being human, we all want to believe we are "right" when in reality, not one single person can say with 100% certainty their religion is "truth", due to lack of evidence, which is why it takes faith.

Only thing that matters to me is a persons character and how they treat others, especially those they deem as "beneath" them or their perceived subordinates. If they fail in their treatment of others and begin to accuse and condemn, those folks are a sham and I have seen this time and again. These type of folks only want to believe they have it all figured out, and they are only fooling themselves.

Thanks again for your thoughtful comment. It tells me much about your own character :)

29 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Hate to tell ya...no one speaks that language you use here.  Try it with just an english bible.  That gobbbledy is not for here.  I know you post it because you think it makes you look glamourous and smart and all that...but just try using english next time.  Stop being abusis and just talk to me like a person.  No more character assassination.  

2 Timothy 3:14-17 New International Version (NIV)

14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Footnotes:

1. 2 Timothy 3:17 Or that you, a man of God,

2 Timothy 2:15 New International Version (NIV)

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Titus 2:11-15 New International Version (NIV)

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.

So, again, Botzwana, YOU deny ACTUAL Scripture???!!! Why are YOU, Botzwana, so comfortable with denying Scriptures???!!!

I reference the Greek ONLY because that is the ONLY original LANGUAGE those texts are written in so the Greek words noted have a broader English meaning associated with them with the quoted Greek words and English translation.

Or, do YOU, Botzwana, prefer my (Synopsis) rendition of Scripture instead of God The Holy Spirit???!!

pst............................................

If I (Synopsis) were YOU, Botzwana (that I am so glad I (Synopsis) am NOT), I would trust in and ask God The Holy Spirit and NOT me (Synopsis) to interpret the ACTUAL Scriptures!!!

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

14 The natural psychikos ·de man anthrōpos does not ou receive dechomai the ho things of the ho Spirit pneuma of ho God theos, for gar they are eimi foolishness mōria to him autos; ·kai he cannot ou understand ginōskō them because hoti they are spiritually pneumatikōs discerned anakrinō. 15 But de the ho spiritual pneumatikos person discerns anakrinō ·ho all pas things, and de is not himself autos subject to hypo anyone’oudeis scrutiny anakrinō. 16 For gar, “Who tis has known ginōskō the mind nous of the Lord kyrios, so as to advise symbibazō him autos?” But de we hēmeis have echō the mind nous of Christ Christos.

Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

The Mounce Reverse-Interlinear™ New Testament (MOUNCE) Copyright © 2011 by Robert H. Mounce and William D. Mounce. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
“Reverse-Interlinear” is a trademark of William D. Mounce.

Hey, I'll be really, really nice like I ALWAYS am and, if YOU, Botzwana, want, YOU, Botzwana, can look up the Greek on:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+2%3A14-16&version=MOUNCE

The Greek word definitions pop up on the right when one left clicks on the Greek word.

Now, one LOVES the ORIGINAL GREEK now don't WE ALL???!!!

I know, I know, some here get all upset about capitalization and highlights used as EMPHASIS ONLY!!!

Here is the link to www.biblegateway.com

https://www.biblegateway.com/

There are all kinds of translations in various languages listed. BUT WAIT, the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION is NOT listed here!!!

SAY WHAT???!!!

Could it ACTUALLY be the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION is a False AND Inaccurate Translation???!!!

Yep, the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION IS a False AND Inaccurate Translation!!!

Reader Beware!!!

Again, Botzwana, I am OK with YOU, Botzwana, misconstruing just myself (Synopsis) since I DO NOT agree with ANYTHING YOU, Botzwana, have to say anyway. ONLY when YOU, Botzwana, contest others I WILL NOT let them on their own if they are on the right.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

And Markkinsa...come on man.  Sticking a link in there without engagig is a cowards way and you are not that.

No, that link was an add-on.  I replied on Page 4.

Sorry it is more than 3 verses, and please don't copy and paste your response from the "Defending The New World Translation" website.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Um, genious...Can you name one time I have used the NWT in our discussion?  You are always nice by calling me a liar all the time?  I think ya gotta get a new dictionary.  You are anything but nice.  Again you do not need to use ??!!??!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!! to make a point.  One question mark will do.  Please tell me you do not work for the postal service.  Those guys can go nuts at a moments notice.  I asked for 3 scriptures at a time AAANNNDDD ya post 4 instead.  Sigh....

41 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Again, Botzwana, I am OK with YOU, Botzwana, misconstruing just myself (Synopsis) since I DO NOT agree with ANYTHING YOU, Botzwana, have to say anyway. ONLY when YOU, Botzwana, contest others I WILL NOT let them on their own if they are on the right.

I already said I DO NOT CARE about what MEN say about ACTUAL Scriptures and I (Synopsis) ONLY rely on ACTUAL Scriptures as taught by God The Holy Spirit while I (Synopsis) REFUSE ANY JEHOVAH  WITNESS False Doctrine, False Teaching, False Teachers, AND ANY Jehovah Witness.

So, why, oh, why, Botzwana, bring up the Jehovah Witness trash and lies???!!!

pst..........................................................

I KNOW deep down, Botzwana, YOU REALLY LOVE the Greek because Greek was the original language the New Testament was written in!!!

Trying to argue from Translations and differences between them is an "argument about words". I already told YOU, Botzwana, I am not going to do THAT because of ACTUAL Scriptures!!!

Do YOU, Botzwana, NOT KNOW that I (Synopsis) KNOW the Jehovah Witness play book to propagate Jehovah Witness lies???!!!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Hey it isn´t a link at least.  It accurately explains sharp´s rule at Titus.  I am in the trenches here explaining myself this whole time with no help.  Cut me some leeway.  Do you have 3 verses you want to post?  I am all ears.

No links, just a comment by sections in the below post.  We can take it section by section if you want.  Address the first part and if I have any feed back, I'll give it, if not, we can move on to the next part.  Each part is divided by a horizontal line, like below (I'll Go and copy the text so you don't have to refer back).

16 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Colossians 1:15  The FIRSTBORN of all creation.  So God created Jesus in the heavens.  They then created everything else.  Jesus is God´s first creation.  There was a time that Jesus did not exist.  Revelation 3:14 says Christ was the beginning of the creation of him.  Then Proverbs 8 says Jesus loved humankind.  So he volunteered to come down and be born in Mary.  

Two separate beings here.  God the Father which the Bible calls him...and his SON Jesus Christ.  Christ is not God.  He is divine, with godlike powers.  But he is not Almighty God.  Numbers 23:19 God is not a man.  So Jesus could not be God himself.  That is why Jesus PRAYED to God.  Two different beings.  God answered Jesus prayers.  That is why the Devil could tempt Jesus.  Jesus did not want to fail...GOD.  That is why he COULD be tempted.  That is why in Matthew Jesus said only the Father knows when the end is.  Jesus didn´t know squat about when the end would come.  Two different beings.

Everyone got me now?  THAT is why in Habbakuk it says God cannot die.  Jesus did die.  HOW?  Because Jesus was not God Almighty.  He was just a spirit being created by his father.  

Read more  

I don't agree, you cannot have a Big God and a Little God, there is only one God. 

If all things were created through Jesus, how did he create himself, unless he already existed? 

Jesus prayed to God to connect with God the Father, because he emptied himself of all of his powers to become man.  That is why he said, "the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing". 

How could Jesus truly be our sacrifice if he kept all of his attributes?  Like you said, how can God be tempted?  Answer:  Empty yourself of your heavenly powers, become a slave...

[Jhn 1:3 NASB] 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

[Isa 45:18 NASB] 18 For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it [and] did not create it a waste place, [but] formed it to be inhabited), "I am the LORD, and there is none else.

[Isa 43:10 NASB] 10 "You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.

[Jhn 5:18-19 NASB] 18 For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God. 19 Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless [it is] something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.

• Thanks 2