Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where in the Bible does it say God the son?

Synopsis

51 minutes ago, Floridian said:

His purpose is to be argumentative.  Sure glad he's picking on Synopsis this time, and not me.  😂😂😂

P.S.  Synopsis is absolutely correct!  I think everybody already knows that.

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

A little secret. I DO NOT want to be right. I ONLY want to be on the side of right. I have accepted the TRUTH and so I am in HIM and HE is in me - John 14:20 as quoted earlier. :o

So, YES!!!, God The Son Jesus Christ LIVES in my heart by faith!!! :backflip:

Ephesians 3:16-19 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

16 in orderhina that according tokata theho richesploutos ofho hisautos glorydoxa he may grantdidōmi youhymeis to be strengthenedkrataioō with powerdynamis throughdia ·ho hisautos Spiritpneuma ineis yourho inneresō beinganthrōpos, 17 that ChristChristos may dwellkatoikeō ·ho inen yourhymeis heartskardia throughdia ·ho faithpistis, ·ho rootedrhizoō andkai groundedthemelioō inen loveagapē, 18 in order thathina you may be empoweredexischuō to graspkatalambanō withsynallpas theho saintshagios whattis is theho breadthplatos andkai lengthmēkos andkai heighthypsos andkai depthbathos, 19 andte to knowginōskō theho loveagapē ofho ChristChristos which surpasseshyperballō ·hoknowledgegnōsis, thathina you may be filledplēroō up toeis allpas theho fullnessplērōma ofho Godtheos.

Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

The Mounce Reverse-Interlinear™ New Testament (MOUNCE) Copyright © 2011 by Robert H. Mounce and William D. Mounce. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
“Reverse-Interlinear” is a trademark of William D. Mounce.

Χριστός (Christos)

Strong: G5547

GK: G5986

pr. anointed; ὁ Χριστός, the Christ, the Anointed One, i.e. Μεσσίας, the Messiah, Mt. 1:16, 17; Jn. 1:20, 25, 42; meton. Christ, the word or doctrine of Christ, 2 Cor. 1:19; 21; Eph. 4:20; Christ, a truly Christian frame of doctrine and affection, Rom. 8:10; Gal. 4:19; Christ, the Church of Christ, 1 Cor. 12:12; Christ the distinctive privileges of the Gospel of Christ, Gal. 3:27; Phil. 3:8; Heb. 3:14

See everywhere Christos appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

κατοικέω (katoikeō)

Strong: G2730

GK: G2997

trans. to inhabit, Acts 1:19; absol. to have an abode, dwell, Lk. 13:4; Acts 11:29; to take up or find an abode, Acts 7:2; to indwell, Eph. 3:17; Jas. 4:5

See everywhere katoikeō appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

καρδία (kardia)

Strong: G2588

GK: G2840

the heart, regarded as the seat of feeling, impulse, affection, desire, Mt. 6:21; 22:37; Phil. 1:7; the heart, as the seat of intellect, Mt. 13:15; Rom. 1:21; the heart, as the inner and mental frame, Mt. 5:8; Lk. 16:15; 1 Pet. 3:4; the conscience, 1 Jn. 3:20, 21; the heart, the inner part, middle, center, Mt. 12:40

See everywhere kardia appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

πίστις (pistis)

Strong: G4102

GK: G4411

faith, belief, firm persuasion, 2 Cor. 5:7; Heb. 11:1; assurance, firm conviction, Rom. 14:23; ground of belief, guarantee, assurance, Acts 17:31; good faith, honesty, integrity, Mt. 23:23; Gal. 5:22; ***. 2:10; faithfulness, truthfulness, Rom. 3:3; in NT faith in God and Christ, Mt. 8:10; Acts 3:16, et al. freq.; ἡ πίστις, the matter of Gospel faith, Acts 6:7; Jude 3

See everywhere pistis appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

• Upvote 1

Don Stewart

There is a question as to whether Jesus was always the eternal Son of God or that He became the Son of God only when He came to earth. This is technically called the "eternal generation of the Son."

Two issues are involved:

1. The relationship between the nature of the Father and the Son.
  2. The relationship between the ways they carry out their respective roles as members of the Trinity.

The Father Handed Over All Things To Jesus

Matthew tells us that God the Father had all things handed over to Jesus.

All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him (Matthew 11:27).

Does this imply that Jesus had always been in a subordinate role to the Father as God the Son? Or does it mean that at a certain time Jesus willingly became subordinate to God the Father?

Did Jesus Become The Son?

Some Bible teacher's believe that Jesus became the Son of God at a certain time in history. There is an Old Testament passage that seems to teach that Jesus became the Son at some point in time.

I will proclaim the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are my Son today I have become your Father" (Psalm 2:7).

There are four particular times that are suggested: His coming into the world; His baptism; His resurrection; His ascension.

Did He Become The Son At His Birth?

It is argued that Jesus became the Son of God when He became a human being. At the announcement of His birth the angel said to Mary.

The angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God (Luke 1:35)

Did Jesus Become The Son At His Baptism?

Another view has Jesus becoming God' Son at His baptism. When He was baptized God the Father announced.

And behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased" (Matthew 3:17).

Was It At His Resurrection That Jesus Became The Son?

It is also held that Jesus became the Son of God at His resurrection.

Who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 1:4).

Did Jesus Become The Son At His Ascension?

A fourth view has Jesus becoming the Son of God at His ascension.

When he had made purification of sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much better than the angels, as he has inherited a more excellent name than they (Hebrews 1:3,4).

Did Jesus Become The Son Before He Came To Earth

A fifth view has Jesus as the Son of God before He came to earth - He was always the Son of God. Jesus has always been in a subordinate position as God the Son from all eternity. Although equal to the Father in nature, He has been submissive in His role.

Jesus Is The Eternal God

Jesus has been God from all eternity. Since all three persons are equally and fully God they have existed from all eternity.

So now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had in your presence before the world existed. Father, I desire that those also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory, which you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world (John 17:5, 24).

Since God is also unchanging than God has always existed as a Trinity.

Jesus Took The Role Of A Subordinate

The best evidence from Scripture seems to be that Jesus was the eternal Son of God, always in a subordinate role to the Father. However, this subordinate role says nothing about His character for He is equal to the Father in substance.

Jesus Had A Role In Creation

For example, God the Father spoke, the words that brought the universe into existence while God the Son was the agent who brought them to pass. The Bible says of Jesus.

All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being (John 1:3).

This Is Not The Same As Subordinationism

Saying that the Son was eternally subordinate to the Father is not the same as the heresy known as Subordinationism. This false doctrine says the Son was an inferior being to the Father. Though He was the eternal uncreated Son He was still not equal to the Father in His being or attributes. The early church father Origen held to a form of Subordinationism. When the doctrine of the Trinity was clearly formulated at the council of Nicea, this heresy along with others was rejected.

Therefore the Son was equal in being but subordinate in His role. We know that when He returns He will give all things back to the Father and submit Himself to the Father.

When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to the one who put all things in subjection under him, so that God may be all in all (1 Corinthians 15:28).

Summary

There has been a debate in the church as to whether Jesus was the eternal Son of God or that he became the Son of God when he came to the earth. The issue is not his nature for Jesus always has been the eternal God. The question is when did he assume a submissive role with God the Father.

Those who advocate Jesus became the Son of God do not all agree as exactly when this happened. Arguments have been made for his birth, baptism, resurrection and ascension. Some argue that it was sometime before he came to earth. The Scriptures, however, seem to teach that Jesus has always been in a subordinate role to God the Father while still being equal in character. While Jesus character is equal to God the Father his role is one of subordination.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Started reading...TTTHHHEEENNN the guy lost me at God the son.  Didn´t read the rest.  There is no need to make things up.  The Bible is clear.  So Markinsa, how about my request.  If someone wants to debate...3 scriptures, we talk about it, then my three scriptures.  

:lol:  Reminds me of my sister, she tells me she's a Christian, but when anything about God comes on the TV she gets up and leaves the room never to come back.  I don't blame her or you, it is just the way you were brought up. 

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.

You have to want to know the truth to actually seek it and find it.

You can start a new thread with whatever subject title you want, you do not need me for that.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

So now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had in your presence before the world existed. Father, I desire that those also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory, which you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world (John 17:5, 24).

@Botzwana  So, how does the Son of God, exist before his birth?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Coorslite- what was my purpose?  To prove to others the phrase God the son NOR God the holy spirit is in the Bible.  People throw out those terms and they are not true.  We all want the truth from the Bible don´t we?  To use those terms is misleading and downright dishonest.

Sure....and why is this important to you?  I doubt many, including yourself, are experts study of the Bible. If someone makes reference to a vs in the Bible in a forum discussion and they are not 100% accurate.......does that make them bad?  The discussion is the important aspect to this and it needs to be respectful......not an "in your face"/confrontational exchange....

What is the real reason for your concerns about the "God the Son" phrase?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Sure....and why is this important to you?  I doubt many, including yourself, are experts study of the Bible. If someone makes reference to a vs in the Bible in a forum discussion and they are not 100% accurate.......does that make them bad?  The discussion is the important aspect to this and it needs to be respectful......not an "in your face"/confrontational exchange....

What is the real reason for your concerns about the "God the Son" phrase?

Excellent point coorslite21!!!

just because you cant find this phrase in the bible botzwana, does this mean its not true?

consider this ....have you ever seen wind? I guarantee you never have....thats because its invisible, you can see what wind does, it makes the trees sway, you can feel a breeze across your face.  Just because YOU cant see wind does that make it untrue or false?  If you want a quality debate then you have to dive to the bottom of the pool, do alot of research devote your life to finding truth.  

Your posts from above seem very combative too me, i dont know what your objective is in writing this post?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I haven't read through all of this thread but I can see that it is full of great information... thanks 

to Synopsis and others. 

I just wanted to throw this verse into the mix just incase it hadn't been talked about yet... which I'm guessing is has been but like I said, I haven't read the whole thread. 

The overwhelming fact is that woven intricately throughout the entire Word of God is this truth of the eternal Sonship of Jesus Christ. Understanding this is paramount to ones personal revelation of the Word. Likewise Many truths will be skewed and taken out of context without this one fact being maintained and thus we see conflicting doctrines and confusion in the Church as a whole in connection with this subject...

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Hebrews 1:8 KJV

"God the Son" is the appropriate and factual conclusion.

Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I found this. I am not a bible scholar and I don't debate well so I will leave this here for anyone who want to read it.

I do agree with it though.

https://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/jw.html

Wow, wow and wow again.. This is the best commentary I have ever read on this subject.  He doesn't just hit the high spots of Scripture but shows the false narrative of the JW.  community's.  I personally have never dabbled into their new world Scripture or read this watch tower as I have always felt that God had given me all I needed thru His true Word, the Bible.

I am afraid that so many cults and false religions depend on mere man's writings and lead them into class deception that will cause eternal damnation for them.  The devil has used this deception for this very reason.

nstoolman, thank you so much, I have bookmark this and will read over and over.  

Bot.....I believe your debate is over.  If you want to debate now, I truly don't believe you have a leg to stand on.  God's true word over your mere man's lies will never stand.  I wish you would put away your new world writings gs and your watch tower and believe what the one and only true God says.

btw....you never answered me about having other litature that you study......that's ok, cause now I know.

your one on one debate request has now been closed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

I haven't read through all of this thread but I can see that it is full of great information... thanks 

to Synopsis and others. 

I just wanted to throw this verse into the mix just incase it hadn't been talked about yet... which I'm guessing is has been but like I said, I haven't read the whole thread. 

The overwhelming fact is that woven intricately throughout the entire Word of God is this truth of the eternal Sonship of Jesus Christ. Understanding this is paramount to ones personal revelation of the Word. Likewise Many truths will be skewed and taken out of context without this one fact being maintained and thus we see conflicting doctrines and confusion in the Church as a whole in connection with this subject...

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Hebrews 1:8 KJV

"God the Son" is the appropriate and factual conclusion.

Thoughts?

yes indeed.  I am out of pluses this morn because the writings of others that truely believe in our Lord Jesus as the Son of God and the Trinity has taken them.  But I will be back to give you my support.   Thank you is all I have right now.

barb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Bot.....I believe your debate is over.  If you want to debate now, I truly don't believe you have a leg to stand on.  God's true word over your mere man's lies will never stand.  I wish you would put away your new world writings gs and your watch tower and believe what the one and only true God says.

btw....you never answered me about having other litature that you study......that's ok, cause now I know.

your one on one debate request has now been closed!

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

John 8:57-59 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

57 Sooun theho JewsIoudaios saidlegō topros himautos, “You areechō not yetoupō fiftypentēkonta yearsetos old, andkai you have seenhoraō AbrahamAbraam?” 58 JesusIēsous saidlegō to themautos, “I telllegō youhymeis the solemnamēn truthamēn, beforeprin AbrahamAbraam cameginomai to be, Iegō ameimi!” 59 Thenoun they pickedairō up stoneslithos tohina throwballō atepi himautos; butde JesusIēsous hidkryptō himself andkai wentexerchomai out ofek theho templehieron.

The Mounce Reverse-Interlinear™ New Testament (MOUNCE) Copyright © 2011 by Robert H. Mounce and William D. Mounce. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 

ἐγώ (egō)

Strong: G1473, G1691, G1698, G1700, G2248, G2249, G2254, G2257, G3165, G3427, G3450

GK: G1609

I, gen., ἐμοῦ [μου], dat., ἐμοί [μοι], acc., ἐμέ [με]

See everywhere egō appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

εἰμί (eimi)

Strong: G1488, G1498, G1510, G1511, G1526, G2070, G2071, G2252, G2258, G2277, G2468, G5600, G5607

GK: G1639

to be, to exist, Jn. 1:1; 17:5; Mt. 6:30; Lk. 4:25, freq.; ἐστί[ν], it is possible, proper, Heb. 9:5; a simple linking verb (“copula”) to the subject and predicate, and therefore in itself affecting the force of the sentence only by its tense, mood, etc., Jn. 1:1; 15:1, freq.; it also forms a frequent circumlocution with the participles of the present and perfect of other verbs, Mt. 19:22; Mk. 2:6

See everywhere eimi appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

Numbers 23:19 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

19 God is not a man, that He should tell or act a lie, neither the son of man, that He should feel repentance or compunction [for what He has promised]. Has He said and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken and shall He not make it good?

Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Obviously, the WHOLE verse (Numbers 23:19) MUST be quoted.

2 Peter 3:15-17 New International Version (NIV)

15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position.

New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica

• Thanks 1

Botzwana, I get the distinct feeling (Me only) that you are either trying to get an argument or you are fighting the fact you may be mistaken in you beliefs. 

This is mostly what I got out of it.

"Our responsibility is to BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS, AS HE SAYS IT, WHERE HE SAYS IT, WITHOUT CHANGING A SINGLE WORD! The Scriptures already presented in this study clearly show that God is a Trinity. Your responsibility is NOT to attempt reasoning out the eternal decrees of God in your small finite mind. Your responsibility is to BELIEVE WHAT GOD SAYS. Now either you DO, or you DON'T."

I think that is what faith is all about.

Good luck my fellow Dinarian in your walk. 

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

Synopsis, as I said earlier I'm out of greenies right now but I'll catch ya later

I feel so vindicated right now, not for my self but for our Lord Jesus and all here that have stood firm with our faith.  It truely make me smile and gives us the "hope" that our Lord has promised!  Hallelujah

barb

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey Botz,

I haven't been following this thread so I have some catching up to do, but I was wondering if you could share with me what your belief in Jesus not being God the Son means to you personally, beyond just being a truth to be known, what does it mean to you? How does it change your life? How has it impacted your faith? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Because it is REALLY easy to post a link and walk away.  Those points he brought out are very easy defeated. Those points look devastating but it is like the movie My Cousin Vinny.  Ever seen that?  In it, Vinny is talking to Ralph Macchio at the jailhouse and Vinny talks about the prosecution laying all of these bricks out and building a case.  But then Vinny shows Ralph Macchio the playing card deck and shows them it looks solid but really their case is as thin as a  playing card on it´s side.  That is what we have here.  The case for Trinity, hellfire etc. is so thin it is not even funny.  But most people will not take the time to see.  They are comfortable in their lies.   It is nice to see no one has the guts to debate me in a civil manner.   Not impuning Instoolman1 but posting a link instead of thinking for yourself and doing the work yourself is not brave at all.  So sorry learningallIcan I believe I win.  No one wants to debate me.  It seems they might not be comfortable in their own beliefs.  

well Bot, it's not a matter of winning, it's a matter of heaven and hell and where one will spend eternity.  I can't persuade you otherwise nor you persuade us.  If you are willing to take a chance on hell and care little about the true word of God then that's on you.  Each of us are responsible to where we will spend eternity.  My only question to you would be since you don't believe in hell is:. What if there is a hell and you are wrong?  What then?

Your misconception about Jesus, hell, Holy Spirit and every thing else that God's word tell us is nothing more than a man that you believe in.  Wow, nature ittself tells us more.  I can only ask that you put your man made litature aside for just 30 days and read, read and read. Pray the Holy Spirit will do a work in your heart and come to believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is God 

and th.e ONLY TRUTH to our SALVATION.  your eternity depends on it

bnarb

barb

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Except that it is not in there.  Jesus calls himself God´s son.  Never God the son.  Joe Sutherland do you believe the Catholics, Baptists, etc. are the true religion?  Just curious.

Oh and Nstollman, that is why I wanted a one on one debate with only three scriptures at a time.  It would take hours for me to totally destroy all that writers points.  But..people post links instead of actual debate.

Oh absolutely, I claim no religious affiliation, rather, a fully surrendered life in relationship with my Savoir the Lord Jesus Christ.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

So sorry learningallIcan I believe I win.  No one wants to debate me.  It seems they might not be comfortable in their own beliefs.  

Botzwana, the Scriptures were shared with You that You categorically deny. So, is the debate whether or not You and any Jehovah Witness can categorically deny ALL Scriptures? If so, the answer is, obviously and absolutely, NO, NO, NO!!!

Hey,

2 Timothy 1:12 New International Version (NIV)

12 That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame,because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.

So, Yeah, I am comfortable with what I believe!!! (In God The Son Jesus Christ, of course!!!)

Look, Botzwana, Your combative attitude does not bode well. I will not sit idly by while You take issue with others while they are on the side of right. You may think You are a scholar and yet, obviously, You and all the other Jehovah Witnesses are not:

1 Timothy 6:3-5 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

3 If ei someone tis teaches a different doctrine heterodidaskaleō and kai does not  adhere proserchomai to the healthy hygiainō words logos ·ho of ho our hēmeis Lord kyrios Jesus Iēsous Christ Christos and kai the ho teaching didaskalia that is according to kata godliness eusebeia, he is puffed up with conceit typhoō, understanding epistamai nothing mēdeis, but alla has a sickly craving noseō for peri speculations zētēsis and kai fights about words logomachia out of ek which hos come ginomai envy phthonos, strife eris, slanders blasphēmia, evil ponēros suspicions hyponoia, constant irritations diaparatribē among people anthrōpos who have been corrupted diaphtheirō in their ho mind nous and kai have been robbed apostereō of the ho truth alētheia, imagining nomizō that godliness eusebeia iseimi a means of profit porismos. ·ho

The eternal nature and attributes of God are not revealed by the intellect of man, especially under contest.

- Synopsis (me)

Botzwana, I really believe God The Holy Spirit is speaking to You. I DO NOT know specifically what is going on with You but Your resistance only leads to further trial.

God The Son Jesus Christ offers You, Botzwana, the peace of eternal life with HIM forever. You only need to receive HIS gift (John 1:12-13).

Hey, I'll leave You with some primo worship music. I really, really like this!!! Hey, this is what all believers in and receivers of eternal life in God The Son Jesus Christ will be doing for all eternity!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQWFzMvCfLE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Heaven and hell huh?  Then why does the bible say at Psalms 37:29 that the righteous would live on Earth...FOREVER?  Answer that one.  I am sorry but did you just say that hell is found in nature itself?  Um where?  please let me know this place on Earth found in nature where a fire rages forever?  I would like to see it firsthand.  I am not wrong about a hell.  Jeremiah 7:31 tells me that plainly.  

Joe, so you absolutely believe that the Catholics, Baptists have the truth of the Bible?  Baptists do not wear the hats of the Catholics, do not believe in purgatory etc.  Are you sure?

Synopsis, already discounted everything you have said because of the lie that is God the son.  I know you are just typing it to try be irritating.  

"Joe, so you absolutely believe that the Catholics, Baptists have the truth of the Bible?  Baptists do not wear the hats of the Catholics, do not believe in purgatory etc.  Are you sure?"

No, I absolutely not believe that Catholics, Baptists have the truth of the Bible.

I do not believe in purgatory... I'm sure.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Heaven and hell huh?  Then why does the bible say at Psalms 37:29 that the righteous would live on Earth...FOREVER?  Answer that one.  I am sorry but did you just say that hell is found in nature itself?  Um where?  please let me know this place on Earth found in nature where a fire rages forever?  I would like to see it firsthand.  I am not wrong about a hell.  Jeremiah 7:31 tells me that plainly.  

Joe, so you absolutely believe that the Catholics, Baptists have the truth of the Bible?  Baptists do not wear the hats of the Catholics, do not believe in purgatory etc.  Are you sure?

So, Botzwana, why, pray tell, poo poo in YOUR, Botzwana, VERY OWN Cocoa Pebbles right in front of God AND everybody?

YOU, Botzwana, do know YOU, Botzwana, WILL HAVE TO eat YOUR, Botzwana, VERY OWN Cocoa Pebbles now don't YOU, Botzwana???!!!

We all know YOU, Botzwana, HAVE ISSUES with llike EVERYTHING so IT IS YOUR, Botzwana, SINGULAR AND VERY OWN PROBLEM. YOUR, Botzwana, feeble attempts to stir up strife and dissension among others will only back fire on YOU, Botzwana!!!

I, for one, know I am NOT the TRUTH and only accept the TRUTH by God The Son Jesus Christ as taught by God The Holy Spirit as I noted previously in other posts via Scriptures. I trust many others here believe and practice the same as I do. NOT because I do but because they independently believe so by God The Holy Spirit.

John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

your comprehension must be worped as I said no such thing.  Point was that nature ittself tells us more about God and what to believe than the writings of your religious affiliation.......please don't be belligerent with me.  I think all of us here are equally concerned about your salvation or we would never spend the amount of time replying to your questions and beliefs that none of us belief in or could ever be persuaded. Your counter reactions and answers are effortless to our understanding as born again Christian.   You accuse us of not answering your question, our answers come straight from the Bible but you insist that your bible and writings from your founder is truth.  I have ask you several questions now but I hear nothing but crickets with your no answer replies.  Why not handle this in a fair informative discussion instead of you being the only one that gets to ask questions

barb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Thank you for your honest answer.  See Synopsis would NEVER admit it was not in the Bible.  A phrase he uses...  I agree about using scriptures but I also agree about talking about them.  For instance Synopsis in the past uses John 10:30 but THEN refuses to talk about it.  Which stiffles anyone learning anything.  He thinks well that is what the Bible says so it must be so.  I and the father are one.  But then I like to discuss it.  One in what way?  IF I say my wife and I are one, surely that would not mean we are one being.  We are one in purpose, in life goals etc.  Why does that verse HAVE to mean and ONLY mean that they are one being?  This is just an example mind you.

Coorslite- what was my purpose?  To prove to others the phrase God the son NOR God the holy spirit is in the Bible.  People throw out those terms and they are not true.  We all want the truth from the Bible don´t we?  To use those terms is misleading and downright dishonest.

Synopsis- I appreciate that you care.  I do too.  But you and I are not good sparring partners.  You ignore what I post so what good is it to discuss?

Floridian- WAY to be a brown noser buddy.  I am not argumentative for the SAKE of being argumentative.  I do not hate you Floridian.  It was just aggrevating me when you flipped many times is this going to be a lop, or we will make money etc.  It seemed you went with every new guru that came along. So truce? So when I see something that is off I will comment on it.

15 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Thank you for your honest answer.  See Synopsis would NEVER admit it was not in the Bible.  A phrase he uses...  I agree about using scriptures but I also agree about talking about them.  For instance Synopsis in the past uses John 10:30 but THEN refuses to talk about it.  Which stiffles anyone learning anything.  He thinks well that is what the Bible says so it must be so.  I and the father are one.  But then I like to discuss it.  One in what way?  IF I say my wife and I are one, surely that would not mean we are one being.  We are one in purpose, in life goals etc.  Why does that verse HAVE to mean and ONLY mean that they are one being?  This is just an example mind you.

Synopsis- I appreciate that you care.  I do too.  But you and I are not good sparring partners.  You ignore what I post so what good is it to discuss?

Floridian- WAY to be a brown noser buddy.  I am not argumentative for the SAKE of being argumentative.  I do not hate you Floridian.  It was just aggrevating me when you flipped many times is this going to be a lop, or we will make money etc.  It seemed you went with every new guru that came along. So truce? So when I see something that is off I will comment on it.

Okay, Botzwana, truce .

I won’t even complain about the “Brown Noser” comment.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Joe Sutherland- Sure.  It means the lies of Satan are out there.  Exposed.  It feels free to know the truth of the Bible. If the Trinity were true, then what I am saying would be horrible.  BUT if the Trinity is false it would be a horrible thing to say anyone is the equal to God the Almighty.  It falls on us to find out the truth of the Bible, not just what religion says.  If you notice JW´s believe the complete opposite of what mainstream Christianity teaches.  Remember Matthew 7:21?  There are only two roads.  One to life and one to destruction.  Notice it says destruction and not hell....So which teachings are on the road to life and which to destruction?   I noticed you did not answer my question to you earlier.  That seems to be the case with most of the members here.  They are terrified to answer my questions.  But you see me answering everyone.  Answer my question posed to you earlier please.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21 KJV"

Is this the verse you were thinking of?

You went on to state a general perspective of JW's about the 2 roads and hell and destruction not being the same thing...

But I can't seem to get a feel for how this PARTICULAR understanding about Jesus has done much of anything for you personally.

So the truth of Jesus not being God the Son has changed your life because it means Satan's lies are out there, Exposed?

That is the only answer I'm picking up on how this belief that Jesus is not God the Son has changed your life. 

Is that really all it means to you?