Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Activists call for a national campaign to try Nuri Spyker for his crimes against Iraq

Butifldrm

Judge Rahim al-Ukaili filed a complaint with the Iraqi judiciary against a former prime minister

- PUBLISHED ON SEPTEMBER 27, 2018

Judge Rahim al - Ugaili submit to the Iraqi judiciary complaint against the former prime minister
presented Judge Rahim al Ugaili former head Integrity Commission complaint against former Prime Minister Nuri al Maliki asking his trial what been committing crimes against Iraqi people documented that evidence and documents and following full text of request complaint:
took accused ( Nuri Kamel al-Maliki) as prime minister and commander-in-chief of the armed forces in Iraq between 2006 and 2014. During his rule, he committed a number of serious violations and crimes. Whereas the post of commander-in-chief of the armed forces is a civilian post according to article 9 / Of the Constitution Stated: - (armed forces security services made up of components Iraqi people and subject to civilian authority ..) So there no legal face to say that
The charges attributed to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces are within the jurisdiction of the military judiciary because they are civil, but the courts of the internal security forces and the military courts are exclusively concerned with crimes committed by the military. The Constitution stipulates in Article 93 VI that the Federal Supreme Court shall be competent in: The accusations against the President of the Republic, the Prime Minister, and the Ministers). Therefore, the allegation that the crimes attributed to the accused, including treason, is the responsibility of the military judiciary is to evade the judiciary to perform its constitutional responsibilities and to try to give up confronting the people's issues. 
Therefore, we ask for legal action and criminal proceedings against the accused 
for the following crimes: 
First: - His crimes as he was the general commander of the armed forces: -
1 - The treason: - In the fall of a third of Iraq, however, a terrorist organization (Dahesh), and caused the arming of this criminal organization Balayat and weapons of the Iraqi army, the development of estimated (more than 15 billion dollars) left by the army behind him when abandoning the defense of the ground And the resultant killing, wounding, displacement and displacement of millions of citizens and the violation of their right to life and their symptoms and their money and the captivity of women and sell them in the markets of the dacha. 
2 - Spyker massacre: - 
When thousands of young people (other than the coach) were harassed and appointed for defiant electoral purposes and pushed them to a camp in Saladin and left them there without training and weapons to defend themselves and without military justification for their presence there, making them easy hunting for a terrorist organization, A crime in the history of modern Iraq. And the evidence (the file being investigated by the Central Criminal Court in Baghdad).
3 - committing major massacres against the Iraqi people are crimes of genocide and crimes against humanity: 
when hundreds of children, women and demonstrators, as he did in Zarka, Hawija, Falluja and Ramadi. Evidence: - The prosecution of these massacres in the police stations, the justice department and the prosecution services in those areas on the assumption that you are informed of your presidency in accordance with the Public Prosecution Law No. 159 of 1979. 
4 - The massacre in Karbala: 
against the supporters of Mr. Hassani in 2014. (Files in the Karbala Police Directorate and the courts of investigation and crimes in Karbala 
.) 5. Caused by the tragedy suffered by the minorities: 
caused by the tragedy suffered by minorities (Christians and Isidis) And restrict them in their protection and ease in their relief and provide the minimum requirements for them. (Files of the House of Representatives and national and religious institutions of national and international). 
6 - Spreading corruption in the military and security establishment:
(Closed and open investigation files within the offices of the public inspectors in the Ministry of Defense and in the Ministry of Interior and the Integrity Commission) 
7 - shed the sword of ablation on them To ensure their loyalty and not to depart from obedience in order to implement his agendas beyond the law and the Constitution. And the evidence (lists of the eradication and excluded from the ablation of security institutions without the approval of the House of Representatives) other than the law of accountability and justice No. 10 of 2008. 
8 - 
Establishment of military and security institutions: 
10 - Deviation of the army building sectarian and exclusionary approach: 
11 - Exercise of emergency work without authorization from the House of Representatives: 
12 - The execution of prisoners and detainees in prisons and detention centers:
13- Implementing arbitrary arrests: 
14 - Enforced disappearances systematically committed against thousands of Iraqis by security forces linked to him or supported militias, killing them and throwing their bodies 
15 - Using his powers to stop the legal proceedings or refuse to direct the judiciary to take legal action against the leaders Civil and military crimes accused of criminal offenses against civilians (files covered in the Ministries of Defense and Interior and the courts of investigation and misdemeanors and crimes in Iraq on the assumption that your presidency to inform them according to the law of the prosecution).
16 - Use of armed forces in 2012 to threaten the Kurdistan Region - to achieve narrow political gains - in a dangerous precedent contrary to the Constitution, which prevented the intervention of armed forces in political affairs in accordance with Article 9 (I) of the Constitution, which limited the role of armed forces in the defense of Iraq . (The formation of the Tigris forces and the threat of confrontation that took place in July 2012). 
Second: - His crimes as Prime Minister: -
1. Violation of the independence of the judiciary and its interference in its affairs, its use in liquidating its political opponents, the purchase of political positions, and the granting of patent documents to political loyalists of criminals and corrupt parties (judicial files against the Central Bank Governor and the former Minister of Communications) President of the Judicial Council in front of the Vice President Dr. Ayad Allawi and the announcement of the latter on television channels, and editorial evidence, all the orders and executions and directives preserved files of the Judicial Council and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

Image may contain: 2 people

http://tasrebat.news/archives/107857

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

sure hope Judge Rahim al - Ugaili , has 24/7 guarded protection he gonna need it ....

My first thought 👆🏻

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Has a Iraqi warrant been issued for this man? Has Maliki been arrested? If no, when? Thats when I will celebrate..

My second thought 👆🏻

• Upvote 5

Great article Butifldrm  :twothumbs:  :D

1 hour ago, DinarDavo said:

This is amazing news......could this be what the delays have been waiting for???  :goodnews:

Does he still have immunity from prosecution?

He did not win any seat so they supposedly loose their immunity.  🤞   And the US most likely has

volumes on the nasty things that Malarki had his hands in. Time to take out the trash and burn it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, dinarham said:

Everytime I think of Maliki I envision him in an orange speedo . What's wrong with me ?

Youre okay . . . . Now, if you envisioned Maliki in a thong and string bikini: I have no plans to enter the Twilight Zone this week, Davis might suggest staying drunk for a week, dry out then see what happens next.

Davis for Surgeon General 

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Youre okay . . . . Now, if you envisioned Maliki in a thong and string bikini: I have no plans to enter the Twilight Zone this week, Davis might suggest staying drunk for a week, dry out then see what happens next.

Davis for Surgeon General 

Yes stay healthy my friends

and to do that

do the total opposite of what I do

you will be fine 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

I hope this is the beginning of his end! I knew a british lawyer was hired to see if they could prove a case against him and I have been patiently waiting to see what would happen.

Perhaps the lawyer “ should put questions to the dead “- wherever Maliki goes he leaves a trail of dead men, women & children. 

Those British lawyers are tenacious bulldogs in every sense of the word.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Check this out:

BAGHDAD, Sept 10/2011 (KUNA) -- Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki accepted on Saturday the resignation of Rahim Al-Uqaili, the head of the Integrity Commission in Iraq.
A press statement by Al-Maliki's office said that "based on the wishes of the Chairman of the Integrity Commission in Iraq Justice Al-Uqaili, as it was written in paper, the Iraqi premier accepts the resignation." Earlier, Al-Uqaili submitted his resignation after what he described political pressure by entities and accusing them of harboring corrupt high ranking officials.
An Iraqi government source said that Al-Uqaili submitted his resignation paper last Thursday. 

Now the judge is behind Maliki’s head.

Go justice 

Go rope

Go hang

Edited by Laid Back
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, dinarham said:

Everytime I think of Maliki I envision him in an orange speedo . What's wrong with me ?

You've been hangin' with Davis too much.

Take two hits from a bottle of Canadian Club, and call me in the morning. :lol:

Image result for man in orange speedo
  • Haha 6

• yota691 changed the title to Activists call for a national campaign to try Nuri Spyker for his crimes against Iraq