Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Q Proof....

28 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Understanding the depth of Q....

Stunning on a level that few who surf on the web will ever know. 

Imagine what kind of mind it would take to devise such a method of communication.

And then ask yourself, Can a Real Estate Contractor really have come up with this on his own?

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

I must admit to following Serial Brain 2 videos for sometime. 

It gives me a non USA outsider a different perspective that my unbiased mind can readily absorb.

I'm with you LGD this level of communication is out of this world. What appears simple or banal is in fact part of a bigger picture that conveys a different message to those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

The earlier video highlighting Shillers possible role in Q and the Pretorian guard is enlightening. Thanks Karsen. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, FlyHi said:

I must admit to following Serial Brain 2 videos for sometime. 

It gives me a non USA outsider a different perspective that my unbiased mind can readily absorb.

I'm with you LGD this level of communication is out of this world. What appears simple or banal is in fact part of a bigger picture that conveys a different message to those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

The earlier video highlighting Shillers possible role in Q and the Pretorian guard is enlightening. Thanks Karsen. 

I listen to a lot and sometimes a couple times....I have listened the Serial Brain, X22, Q and I used to get an email years ago from Some Washington Insider that seemed to know the ins and out of the last administration. I will also listen to anything Comet Ping Pong or pizza Gate....I lived that and tried to bring it to light some 20 years ago...back then no one cared and today it is weekly news that Child rings are being taken down....

For years we have been told what to believe, the Lame Stream Media is some where in some Fantasy Land as they don't know what is going on nor do they have any control any more.

I think more and more is soon to be coming out in the coming days and I don't think it will be all roses and happy times. 

Last thing I will ever do is go on some Doom and Gloom rant....The End is coming....I will say something is coming so go out on a limb and make some preparation like Water...Save those 1.75 bottle, rinse them and fill them with water...Have a couple boxes of water tabs on hand just in case.

Get a stock of some sort of food.

Guns and ammo are a must and a shovel......

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I listen to a lot and sometimes a couple times....I have listened the Serial Brain, X22, Q and I used to get an email years ago from Some Washington Insider that seemed to know the ins and out of the last administration. I will also listen to anything Comet Ping Pong or pizza Gate....I lived that and tried to bring it to light some 20 years ago...back then no one cared and today it is weekly news that Child rings are being taken down....

For years we have been told what to believe, the Lame Stream Media is some where in some Fantasy Land as they don't know what is going on nor do they have any control any more.

I think more and more is soon to be coming out in the coming days and I don't think it will be all roses and happy times. 

Last thing I will ever do is go on some Doom and Gloom rant....The End is coming....I will say something is coming so go out on a limb and make some preparation like Water...Save those 1.75 bottle, rinse them and fill them with water...Have a couple boxes of water tabs on hand just in case.

Get a stock of some sort of food.

Guns and ammo are a must and a shovel......

Karsten

Humm, That could have been a "Q" Drop for all of those paying attention....Buy a Shovel.

I think I just figured out the Magic code....Years ago in the car business all the cars were put into inventory and the code was Black Horse....B =1,l=2, A=3 and so on.....

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Stunning on a level that few who surf on the web will ever know. 

Imagine what kind of mind it would take to devise such a method of communication.

And then ask yourself, Can a Real Estate Contractor really have come up with this on his own?

I think the military can...

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Well, you lost me. I have a terrible time with the game clue so this is over my pay grade. 

I hope this is going to pan the way it says it is and the guilty are punished. 

Who ever they might be.

Lost

Lost in Space

Lost in this Mind Game Space

Never mind, I barely follow 60 to 80% of the clues but finding the clues is the bigger mystery as i am not on twitter to look up the relevant tweets.

Hey if only 50% of what Q projects comes to pass you guys will be better off.

My desire is for the Maestro to drain the swamp. The pieces of the puzzle seem to be coming together for the long game he is playing.... catching the DNC literally with their pants down.

Just enjoy the geeks doing this. We will all shout hurrah when things they project or interpret pan out. Especially the dismantling of the swamp and those who think they are above the law.

It can't come soon enough though. Ill be cheering from the sidelines in another country but remember a whole bunch of us a rooting for you all despite a sickening number of my personal friends that continue to belittle and mock Trump on Facebook etc.

We will see who has the last laugh.

Edited by FlyHi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

Paleeeze, Adam. This thread offers nothing of value to this sight. Can the Administrators move to “Rumors” or “non-thought provoking horse hockey” Forums? V/r R1.

There is no need to move this thread. Q is not a rumor, It's out there and we're all trying to understand who or what it is.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it rumor.

If you have that big an issue with this thread then PLEASE don't click on it again. 

Thank you:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

Paleeeze, Adam. This thread offers nothing of value to this sight. Can the Administrators move to “Rumors” or “non-thought provoking horse hockey” Forums? V/r R1.

When you own and operate this site and pay for it you can decide what gets put where and who gets to join. 

Until that time AM overlooks this site with the help of tireless, helpful, all seeing, gracious and wonderful MODs. 

Beside what is being discussed is of a political nature and belongs in the  Politics, 2nd Amendment (Gun Control)  thread. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

When you own and operate this site and pay for it you can decide what gets put where and who gets to join. 

Until that time AM overlooks this site with the help of tireless, helpful, all seeing, gracious and wonderful MODs. 

Beside what is being discussed is of a political nature and belongs in the  Politics, 2nd Amendment (Gun Control)  thread. 

EXACTLY, whereas the Rumors section is for dinar rumors

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

Can the Administrators move to “Rumors” or “non-thought provoking horse hockey” Forums? V/r R1.

It’s in the correct forum. If you don’t like it, don’t read it or stay out of the forum.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

Humm, It appears AOC or one of her Snowflake Ilk have joined the forum and already want to control what we can and cannot do, post or say....

I will agree policing of the Forum should be looked into and just ban those that just want to Troll the Forum.

Karsten

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...