Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Q Proof....

• 3 months later...

#Qanon For Dummies

Mar 31, 2018

1*Knmd1pisaxiPFIVa88XWxw.png

Since Roseanne Barr mentioned #Qanon after her show reached 23 million viewers, the MSM has decided to chime in and as expected, they immediately dismissed it. I understand their dismissal. They did the same with #Pizzagate, refusing to dig into until a lone gunman was so angry he put a bullet in the floor of a pizza parlor. That was deemed so dangerous that they refused to actually look into the deeper claims, and mentioned the fringe claims which they could easily toss aside. Investigative journalism died.

#Qanon is not #pizzagate. While pizzagate focused on keywords in John Podesta’s emails, #Qanon focuses worldwide and deals with various corruptions as well as a worldwide network of sex trafficking. It’s not difficult to follow, but unless you’re a news junkie or someone that likes to do a lot of independent research, you might have difficulty understanding it all. I will give a brief guide to make it easy to jump into and answer a few common questions or misconceptions that the MSM seems to make in every single article.

1. Who is Q?

The simple answer is it doesn’t matter. They say, and I say they because it is a group of people, that they are a group that is close to the President. The intelligence isn’t what most would considered traditional leaks. There’s no memos, there’s no classified documents, only questions and short statements. The questions are in the Socratic Method, which forces the reader to search for the information themselves. That’s right, the information is available in the public sphere. Q simply directs the reader via question. This is a unique way to drop intelligence. Since the “fake news” is mixing truth with misleading information or omission of information, having readers looking for specific information in the news, you can make connections that are left out, or through multiple sources, piece together a story that isn’t being told in its entirety.

2. How can you tell they are real?

Early on, Q setup a system of markers. There would be a time between messages that would correspond to tweets by Trump. They would always start with Q and then Trump. Anyone could fake a message AFTER Trump tweeted, but it’s much more difficult to do so beforehand. Certain words and phrases would be used by Q and then by Trump. Never the other way around. I could spend hours listing every instance, but if you take the time to read Q since he started posting in October until recently, and compare them to Trump’s tweets on the same days and times, you’ll find out quickly that it’s not fake.

3. Did Q predict John Podesta, Hillarious Clinton and Huma Abedin would be arrested?

Before anyone knew who they were, Q posted dates about the indictment and arrest of John Podesta, Hillarious Clinton and Huma Abedin. Of course the MSM wants to use these first few posts to immediately discredit the whole thing, but you have to take into consideration why Q initially picked 4chan and specifically /pol/ to launch this operation. If you were worried about the deep state and had a leaky White House, how would you setup secure comms? Would you think to setup in an anonymous board filled with trolls and people that questioned everything? By using dates and specific names, they setup internal communications amongst themselves, which also explains why some of the messages don’t make sense and research only leads to dead ends. So yes, the first few posts contained predictions that obviously didn’t come true, but only if you believe they are predictions. The MSM believes that’s enough to dismiss it, so it’s obviously a good tactic to throw someone off your scent.

4. Why is Q on 4chan?

As I said above, for cover, but he’s not on 4chan anymore. After a few months, the deep state did catch on and gained entry to people/information so the location was changed to 8chan. I find it interesting that all of the recent MSM articles mentioning Q still refer to 4chan instead of 8chan. Are they trying to keep people away? Or are they trying to lead curious people to 4chan that is compromised and will give them misleading information?

5. What has Q predicted?

Directly and openly, nothing. Everything that Q mentions is something you can find in past or current information. There are usually a few keywords that if you were able to put together, it would reveal a future event, but you’d have to be in the intelligence field to really decipher it. For the normal readers, you can get a general idea of what could be coming, but a favorite saying of Q is “Future proves past.” After the event, you can see where the connections are. Here’s a graphic that an anon put together that demonstrates this with the Hawaii Warning.

1*jRzMGBM32oabdTVnH1oS7A.jpeg

The predictive nature wasn’t going to be figured out beforehand, which is why I do not considered it a prediction. I believe it was communication between the team so that they were ready. In later messages, they knew hawaii was going to happen and it was necessary for the warning to go off. Remember Edward Snowden? He took the data from Hickam Airforce in 2013. There is an NSA database there and that warning signaled the BDT or Bulk Data Transfer from that base to the continental United States. Can you wonder why that would be a good thing?

6. Why would Q need trolls on 8chan to solve whatever this is?

He doesn’t. We aren’t here to solve anything. We get to play along and see what’s happening in real time. It teaches people to pay closer attention to the news and look for corruption ourselves. Q told us we are being used to redpill our friends and family. If all of this turns out to be true, there will be some scared people out there. Anytime corruption is exposed, people panic. Remember Watergate? Trust in government is at a low, so we’re just spreading what we find out to those we love. It’s been spreading beyond that now and if you’re reading this, you are on your way to finding out for yourself.

7. Who can I follow or trust to give me good information about Q drops?

The entire premise behind Q is that information you research and discover for yourself will be much more truthful and meaningful than information given to you by someone else. There are many sources and I recommend finding them and going through their interpretations yourself. You’ll either agree or disagree on your own. The Socratic method is used in classrooms to teach critical thinking. You have to decide what information to trust. The media wants you to blindly accept what they print or say on TV. Break that habit and find the truth on your own. If that is all Q accomplishes, the United States will be in a better place.

8. If I can only read one Q drop, what would it be?

You, the PEOPLE, have THE POWER.
You, the PEOPLE, just forgot how to PLAY.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
APART you are weak.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED!
LEARN!
FOR GOD & COUNTRY — LEARN!
STAY STRONG.
STAY TOGETHER.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

Good luck from a fellow anon!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Honestly....I figured we were all crazy for following this Dinar Thing in hopes of some day it will happen....Don't get me wrong I believe it will happen.

Okay, coming out of the Closet I would have really not Brought "Q" posts up but I will admit......I have been listening for years and even before that I used to get email from some secret DC or Washington Insider....Note, not Super Secret but just a Insider and that was before POTUS Trump...Found it again and it fits in for those of us that think out of the Box.

Karsten

• Thanks 5

On 1/18/2019 at 11:16 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm praying that this is so real that now I am going to blow this thread up with evidence of Q.

The Truth is Out There

Thanks for sharing, LGD...

If true ( as reported by press ) then It's really bad and sad...Esp for the ones who did and do believe him and trust him.....A tragedy infact

• Confused 1

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI  
Feb 26, 2019 6:49:44 PM EST
Post 2903

Anonymous    Feb 26, 2019 6:41:14 PM EST

Feeling like Anons in US will be up late tonight following POTUS/Q in Vietnam.

>>5401939 It's going to be HISTORIC! Planned long ago. [-21] Within the next 21 days BIG BIG BIG HAPPENINGS are going to take place. Q
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI  
Feb 26, 2019 6:49:44 PM EST
Post 2903

Anonymous    Feb 26, 2019 6:41:14 PM EST

Feeling like Anons in US will be up late tonight following POTUS/Q in Vietnam.

>>5401939 It's going to be HISTORIC! Planned long ago. [-21] Within the next 21 days BIG BIG BIG HAPPENINGS are going to take place. Q

Meaning?  People taking up arms?

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Karsten said:

Now we are going to need a "Q" Forum  for Patriots to share Information.

Karsten

That vid was very interesting indeed. Thanks for bringing it. I was a bit skeptical about the whole Q thing at first 

but then I realized far too many coincidences were happening to be by chance. And as a Man that doesn't believe

in coincidences then something must be afoot. Add to that the complete horror that the left is in today and one is

left with only one choice, Q is real. 

So the only question left is, "Does he really love us, Is he Really doing this for America"? Before anyone gets mad at 

me for this, just think of the profound ramifications if Q is doing all this for his own personal motivation. To have gestated 

the most profound love for himself from the masses of the entire world that he really could stand on 5th Avenue and 

shoot someone without loosing a single supporter, is discerning at least. And I know he's very near that point now. How 

many of us would bat an eye if the person he shot was Adam Schiff? I know I would have a hard time being upset about that.

And that is what gives me pause. Should humanity grant anyone that kind of power? 

Nevertheless, it is happening and for the love of all that is righteous I pray that God really does have Trumps Back. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cranman said:

Don't be confused. I really don't know what this means.  Can some please explain what this is?  I'm interested.

It seems only a few people understand what the Q post mean. However, one thing is clear at this time.

The next 20some days will change the course of America. 4/1/19

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Soooo Q is Trump??? Or Q is whom you think is Trump?

And as much as I think Schiff is a slime ball, who along with many of congress should be in jail, I am not sure

he deserves being shot until at least he gets a trial and is found guilty.  Jmho

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cranman said:

@ladyGrace'sDaddyI went to the website and couldn't understand what they were talking about.  I'm glad it's just not me. Haha

Don't fret, it doesn't make sense to me either. But when those who do understand explain it then it 

seems astounding.

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

And as much as I think Schiff is a slime ball, who along with many of congress should be in jail, I am not sure

he deserves being shot until at least he gets a trial and is found guilty.  Jmho

Q is not just Trump, it's something of a close conglomerate of highly intelligent personnel who have apparently been 

working for President Trump long before he was POTUS. Q is how Trump is speaking to his followers without the 

media interference. As the media think Q is nothing more than a conspiracy theory and not worth their effort. 

But if Schiff was found guilty..................? 

And that is exactly what I'm most concerned with. 

• Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So the only question left is, "Does he really love us, Is he Really doing this for America"? Before anyone gets mad at 

me for this, just think of the profound ramifications if Q is doing all this for his own personal motivation. To have gestated 

the most profound love for himself from the masses of the entire world that he really could stand on 5th Avenue and 

shoot someone without loosing a single supporter, is discerning at least.

12 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Based on your above post I got the impression you thought Q was Trump, hence my question. 

• Thanks 2