Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do we really have free will or is everything planned?

cranman

I will weigh in on this subject: Each of us was allowed to be created to serve a purpose and that purpose is supposed to be to further the kingdom to spread the good news. No one can say who is not going to have a chance to go to Heaven because God said man will have a chance to repent up until the last breathe is drawn in this life and then your destiny is decided.....Now.... Free will of Choice is a gift and it is as powerful as the gift of love. You have a choice to believe or not to believe while you are still alive and breathing. As for people who base their beliefs on how a God of love can torture with the pits of Hell, the Book of life spells this out, if your name is not there then you will not spend eternity in Heaven. When this time comes and it does to each one of us there is only Heaven and Hell. God will not allow a mouth to open to rattle off excuses of why you spent your life the way you did, he already knows the comment was made that God already knows the outcome of your life, he does but he wants you to take the fright road. Pushing God and his son into a corner and saying you don't need him only brings condemnation to yourself. He wants no one to leave this life without asking forgiveness and repenting of your sins. I could quote scripture after scripture stating the truth to back up what the Bible says but I had rather be sensible and be down to earth.

I will use myself for example, my dad who is gone on to be with Jesus was a Baptist minister for over 50 years. When I was young I had to go to church whether I wanted to or not. One Sunday morning when I was 8 years old, I don't know the sermon he was preaching but it spoke to me and I got up went down and give my life to Jesus. Through the years I drifted and fell away from the church. I went to parties, did my share of drinking served in the Air Force when overseas. I did everything a person was not supposed to do then one morning at the age of 32 a thought hit me and I wanted to go to church. I walked in with an uneasy feeling and the preacher was a minister preaching our revival. That man preacher my whole life down my throat and I cried, I went up and all I could say was I was sorry lord over and over. I was baptized again. My mom told me she had be praying that I would return to Jesus for years but she never told me. I am now 65 years old and I have been sharing the name of God ever since. It is just a feeling that you will never experience unless you give him a try. He turns away no one. All the things you have done in your life that was wrong will be forgiven, you have been washed with the blood and he promised to stand beside you and never leave you

The beliefs that Heaven or God is not real has been handed down through the years for especially young people to believe. Course it is hard to believe in God if you have never been touched by his spirit, but also he will not push himself on a person who has a hardened heart. It all starts with you, you got to take the first step and see for yourself. All I can say is give him an honest try, pray for him to show you he is there waiting on you, he will.......what you got to loose, you will see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/23/2018 at 2:16 PM, cranman said:

As for my question, do you really think you have free will or the illusion of free will? 

When we reach the end of our life, is it really going to matter whether we have free will or not?  I think what matters is, is Jesus who he said he was or not, and if he is, who he said he was, do we believe it?  Freewill? :lol: I'm just hoping that once saved, always saved is true, otherwise, I'm in a heap of trouble.:praying:

Hebrews 10:26-31  (NASB)

26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

@Markinsa You.re right.   At the end of your life it won't matter. But if during your life if your "free will" was actually pre-determined then that means God knew how you were going to live your life and ultimately knew if you were going to believe in him.  If you were destined not to believe in him then you were destined to go to Hell.  But like people have said God, chose not to know your life destination. Then he chooses to "not be all knowing "and not "be all knowing"  as the bible states .  Again, my opinion.  Religions is so interesting.   

On 9/27/2018 at 1:27 PM, Heavyduty053 said:

I will weigh in on this subject: Each of us was allowed to be created to serve a purpose and that purpose is supposed to be to further the kingdom to spread the good news. No one can say who is not going to have a chance to go to Heaven because God said man will have a chance to repent up until the last breathe is drawn in this life and then your destiny is decided.....Now.... Free will of Choice is a gift and it is as powerful as the gift of love. You have a choice to believe or not to believe while you are still alive and breathing. As for people who base their beliefs on how a God of love can torture with the pits of Hell, the Book of life spells this out, if your name is not there then you will not spend eternity in Heaven. When this time comes and it does to each one of us there is only Heaven and Hell. God will not allow a mouth to open to rattle off excuses of why you spent your life the way you did, he already knows the comment was made that God already knows the outcome of your life, he does but he wants you to take the fright road. Pushing God and his son into a corner and saying you don't need him only brings condemnation to yourself. He wants no one to leave this life without asking forgiveness and repenting of your sins. I could quote scripture after scripture stating the truth to back up what the Bible says but I had rather be sensible and be down to earth.

I will use myself for example, my dad who is gone on to be with Jesus was a Baptist minister for over 50 years. When I was young I had to go to church whether I wanted to or not. One Sunday morning when I was 8 years old, I don't know the sermon he was preaching but it spoke to me and I got up went down and give my life to Jesus. Through the years I drifted and fell away from the church. I went to parties, did my share of drinking served in the Air Force when overseas. I did everything a person was not supposed to do then one morning at the age of 32 a thought hit me and I wanted to go to church. I walked in with an uneasy feeling and the preacher was a minister preaching our revival. That man preacher my whole life down my throat and I cried, I went up and all I could say was I was sorry lord over and over. I was baptized again. My mom told me she had be praying that I would return to Jesus for years but she never told me. I am now 65 years old and I have been sharing the name of God ever since. It is just a feeling that you will never experience unless you give him a try. He turns away no one. All the things you have done in your life that was wrong will be forgiven, you have been washed with the blood and he promised to stand beside you and never leave you

The beliefs that Heaven or God is not real has been handed down through the years for especially young people to believe. Course it is hard to believe in God if you have never been touched by his spirit, but also he will not push himself on a person who has a hardened heart. It all starts with you, you got to take the first step and see for yourself. All I can say is give him an honest try, pray for him to show you he is there waiting on you, he will.......what you got to loose, you will see.

Same basic pattern in my walk.....started young....strayed.....returned in my mid-thirties (66 now).  He is willing and ready when we are. Praise God!

• Thanks 1

Revelation 20:7-15 New International Version (NIV)

The Judgment of Satan

When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Judgment of the Dead

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica

Revelation 22:17 New International Version (NIV)

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Romans 3:22-24 New International Version (NIV)

22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Footnotes:

1. Romans 3:22 Or through the faithfulness of

John 4:7-14 New International Version (NIV)

When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])

10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again,14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

Footnotes:

1. John 4:9 Or do not use dishes Samaritans have used

3 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Of course for good.  Just let me know what it says.  I could address Synopsis post but he will not engage me.  Nor will he look up Ezekial 18:4 either.  He has his mind made up.  Cranman those verses are not that scary when you know the truth about them.  They look like doom and gloom, but once deciphered....it is not so bad.

Ezekiel 18 New International Version (NIV)

The One Who Sins Will Die

18 The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel:

“‘The parents eat sour grapes,
    and the children’s teeth are set on edge’?

“As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the childboth alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

“Suppose there is a righteous man
    who does what is just and right.
He does not eat at the mountain shrines
    or look to the idols of Israel.
He does not defile his neighbor’s wife
    or have sexual relations with a woman during her period.
He does not oppress anyone,
    but returns what he took in pledge for a loan.
He does not commit robbery
    but gives his food to the hungry
    and provides clothing for the naked.
He does not lend to them at interest
    or take a profit from them.
He withholds his hand from doing wrong
    and judges fairly between two parties.
He follows my decrees
    and faithfully keeps my laws.
That man is righteous;
    he will surely live,
declares the Sovereign Lord.

10 “Suppose he has a violent son, who sheds blood or does any of these other things[a] 11 (though the father has done none of them):

“He eats at the mountain shrines.
He defiles his neighbor’s wife.
12 He oppresses the poor and needy.
He commits robbery.
He does not return what he took in pledge.
He looks to the idols.
He does detestable things.
13 He lends at interest and takes a profit.

Will such a man live? He will not! Because he has done all these detestable things, he is to be put to death; his blood will be on his own head.

14 “But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:

15 “He does not eat at the mountain shrines
    or look to the idols of Israel.
He does not defile his neighbor’s wife.
16 He does not oppress anyone
    or require a pledge for a loan.
He does not commit robbery
    but gives his food to the hungry
    and provides clothing for the naked.
17 He withholds his hand from mistreating the poor
    and takes no interest or profit from them.
He keeps my laws and follows my decrees.

He will not die for his father’s sin; he will surely live. 18 But his father will die for his own sin, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother and did what was wrong among his people.

19 “Yet you ask, ‘Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live. 20 The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

21 “But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22 None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

24 “But if a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked person does, will they live? None of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness they are guilty of and because of the sins they have committed, they will die.

25 “Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ Hear, you Israelites: Is my way unjust? Is it not your ways that are unjust? 26 If a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin, they will die for it; because of the sin they have committed they will die. 27 But if a wicked person turns away from the wickedness they have committed and does what is just and right, they will save their life. 28 Because they consider all the offenses they have committed and turn away from them, that person will surely live; they will not die. 29 Yet the Israelites say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ Are my ways unjust, people of Israel? Is it not your ways that are unjust?

30 “Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. 31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel? 32 For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!

Footnotes:

1. Ezekiel 18:10 Or things to a brother

Botwana, YOU must take ALL the Scriptures in context!!! YOU, Botzwana, misquote Ezekiel 18:4 like EVERYTHING ELSE. We ALL know Jehovah Witness teaching and doctrines are LIES. Why do YOU, Botzwana, discount ALL Scriptures???!!! Have YOU, Botzwana, not read Revelation 20 about the DEAD being Judged???!!! AND then THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE???!!!

Just because one (Botzwana) DOES NOT believe the TRUTH DOES NOT discount the TRUTH!!!

Are YOU, Botzwana, ACTUALLY CONTESTING Scriptures???!!!

Hey, I know Scriptures WIN, NOT Botzwana!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Forget about what I (Synopsis) says, just rely on God The Father to reveal the TRUTH to YOU, Botzwana, about God The Son Jesus Christ:

Matthew 16:13-17 New International Version (NIV)

Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah

13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Synopsis,  you are acting like enraged liberals screaming at Charlie Kirk.  I think you need some retalin bro.

Ezekial 18:4 in other translations.

English Standard Version
Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins shall die.

Berean Study Bible
Behold, every soul belongs to Me; both father and son are Mine. The soul who sins is the one who will die.

New American Standard Bible 
"Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die.

King James Bible
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

so yeah it is pretty clear.  Souls die.  Souls do NOT burn forever in a mythical hellfire.  In fact there is no verse in the Bible that even says a soul can burn.  How do you burn a soul?  Lightly or welldone?  We are all sinners right?  Even righteous synopsis.  This verse states that ALL souls sin and all souls die.  Even read in context they still die.  Why do you think I do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah?  He is.  So why post that?  My contention is that he is not God.  I think you are cracking up dude.

More lies from Jehovah Witness, Botwana???!!!

:shakehead:              :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

I already exposed YOUR, Botzwana, play book of Jehovah Witness practices because YOU, Botzwana, are spooling off the false teachings and false doctrines of Jehovah Witness instead of ACTUALLY addressing ACTUAL Scripture!!!

Also, YOU, Botzwana, try to throw off attention from ACTUAL Scripture by misconstruing my (Synopsis) responses as angry, enraged liberals, or whatever since ACTUAL Scripture is DESTROYING Jehovah Witness false teaching and false doctrine!!!

God The Son Jesus Christ used ACTUAL Scripture to refute AND Defeat Satan and we defeat ALL Jehovah Witness false teaching and false doctrine in the same way!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

6 hours ago, cranman said:

@Markinsa You.re right.   At the end of your life it won't matter. But if during your life if your "free will" was actually pre-determined then that means God knew how you were going to live your life and ultimately knew if you were going to believe in him.  If you were destined not to believe in him then you were destined to go to Hell.  But like people have said God, chose not to know your life destination. Then he chooses to "not be all knowing "and not "be all knowing"  as the bible states .  Again, my opinion.  Religions is so interesting.   

Just because God knows all things, doesn't mean he is making the choices for us.  He is ultimately in control, but he's not making the decisions for us.  Right here and now, you have the ability to make the choice to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, that's up to you, you are the one making the decision not God.  Just know this, YOU are valuable without measure.  Jesus died on the cross for you!  He paid the price for You, with His life and His blood.  That makes You, Me and every other person on this planet, who lived and will ever live, extremely valuable to God.  We are part of Him.  God loves you, unconditionally, without measure.  Choose life.

53 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

So....the translations that I used from other Bibles are now considered by you to be JW lies?  HAHA  you say we avoid the bible and lookie who is talking!  YEah, according to you the JW´s wrote these bibles too huh?  Keep on using !!!!!!!! and pretend you are not enraged.  Ezekial 18:4 is right there in print.  What does it say?  Souls die.  Therefore no immortal soul.

Souls die... Are you using the mortal man's definition of death, or God's definition?  In Revelation, it talks about the 2nd death, so that must mean a soul can die more than once... Imagine dying an eternity?  Imagine someone who dismember's multiple people while they are alive, like the ISIS people who cut off people's heads while they are alive?  Imagine,  having your head cut off an infinite number of times... You reap, what you sow...

See the "punishment of eternal fire" below

[Mat 18:8 NASB] 8 "If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into the eternal fire.

[2Th 1:9 NASB] 9 These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

[Jde 1:5-7 NASB] 5 Now I desire to remind you, though you know all things once for all, that the Lord, after saving a people out of the land of Egypt, subsequently destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, 7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

[Rev 20:10-15 NASB] 10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. 11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one [of them] according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

So....the translations that I used from other Bibles are now considered by you to be JW lies?  HAHA  you say we avoid the bible and lookie who is talking!  YEah, according to you the JW´s wrote these bibles too huh?  Keep on using !!!!!!!! and pretend you are not enraged.  Ezekial 18:4 is right there in print.  What does it say?  Souls die.  Therefore no immortal soul.

Which Bible according to you is the true one then?  I can use that too.

Hey, Botzwana, here is an excerpt from a post I just made:

Now, one LOVES the ORIGINAL GREEK now don't WE ALL???!!!

I know, I know, some here get all upset about capitalization and highlights used as EMPHASIS ONLY!!!

Here is the link to www.biblegateway.com

https://www.biblegateway.com/

There are all kinds of translations in various languages listed. BUT WAIT, the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION is NOT listed here!!!

SAY WHAT???!!!

Could it ACTUALLY be the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION is a False AND Inaccurate Translation???!!!

Yep, the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION IS a False AND Inaccurate Translation!!!

Reader Beware!!!

Again, Botzwana, I am OK with YOU, Botzwana, misconstruing just myself (Synopsis) since I DO NOT agree with ANYTHING YOU, Botzwana, have to say anyway. ONLY when YOU, Botzwana, contest others I WILL NOT let them on their own if they are on the right.

END QUOTE

Since YOU, Botzwana, noted the New World Translation as a popular translation, it is important to note the New World Translation IS NOT an ACCURATE translation.

pst.........................................................

Botzwana, don't YOU just LOVE the Greek???!!!

Dude...Can you name one time I used the NWT in our entire discussion?  I´ll wait.  But really who gives a crapola if false christendom doesn´t recognize it on biblegateway?  Can you show me where that is a requirement in the bible to be recognized by biblegateway?  Come off it.  I have debated with you ALL day using other bibles that you ignored.  Are you saying you would pay attention to the NWT if I used it?  If the christendom bibles you ignore why would you?

No I do not love the greek.  They smell bad. HAHA....I just use english.  See that is why bibles are translated into other languages.  So everyone can understand them.

but let us test the NWT since you are so hung up about it.  I will compare a verse with it and the KJV and see if they measure up in my next post.

YOU, Botzwana, referenced the New World Translation here:

Who are YOU, Botzwana, to call out what YOU, Botzwana, call "false christendom" when YOU, Botzwana, promote Jehovah Witness lies and trash?

Aren't YOU, Botzwana, the "abusive one" promoting Jehovah Witness lies and trash???!!!

Greek is the ORIGINAL Language of the ORIGINAL Scripture.

Question:  So, why, pray tell, NOT use the ORIGINAL Greek Language with English ACCURATE definitions to supply a fuller

and comprehensively accurate Translation from Greek to English???!!!

Answer:    So Jehovah Witness can distort the ACTUAL Scripture to promote their lies and trash even with the New World Translation.

(That YOU, Botzwana, obviously referenced).

YOU, Botzwana, see what happens here when YOU, Botzwana, make a request for dialogue and debate???!!! YOU, Botzwana, promote YOURSELF, Botzwana, as giving an accurate account as some authority. HOWEVER, ACTUAL Scripture proves otherwise. YOU, Botzwana, ONLY want to ATTEMPT to trash ACTUAL Scripture but, obviously, it isn't working and people ALL see through THAT.

I (Synopsis) have all day outlined YOUR, Botzwana, Jehovah Witness play book tactics and, yet, YOU, Botzwana, still attempt to use the Jehovah Witness False Doctrine, False Teaching, AND False Teachers (play book and tactics) to attempt to confound MEN'S REASONING AND TEACHING but can DO NOTHING to contest ACTUAL Scripture especially in the ORIGINAL Greek Language.

• Upvote 1

I know I quoted this earlier so I'll quote the whole chapter:

Titus 2 New International Version (NIV)

Doing Good for the Sake of the Gospel

You, however, must teach what is appropriate to sound doctrine.Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance.

Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

Similarly, encourage the young men to be self-controlled. In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.

Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, 10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.

I know, I know, YOU, Botzwana, are NOT going to like or accept this either:

Titus 1:10-16 New International Version (NIV)

Rebuking Those Who Fail to Do Good

10 For there are many rebellious people, full of meaningless talk and deception, especially those of the circumcision group. 11 They must be silenced, because they are disrupting whole households by teaching things they ought not to teach—and that for the sake of dishonest gain.12 One of Crete’s own prophets has said it: “Cretans are always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons.”[a] 13 This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith 14 and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth. 15 To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. 16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

Footnotes:

1. Titus 1:12 From the Cretan philosopher Epimenides

So, ABSOLUTELY NOT, Botzwana, I will offer NO APOLOGY whatsoever for addressing the Jehovah Witness lies and trash exposing the Jehovah Witness lies and trash for what it really, really is along with the Jehovah Witness play book and tactics.

YOU, Botzwana, on the other hand are far better off apologizing in humility for EVER bringing up Jehovah Witness lies and trash. YOUR, Botzwana, promoting YOURSELF, Botzwana, as some authority is false at best and I (Synopsis) share NOTHING with respect to YOUR, Botzwana, statements and/or position.

ABUSIS HAS SPOKEN

Yeah, not addressing you anymore until you can stop the religion bashing and talk to me like a real person.  Not addressing you until you stop acting like a little kid.  ¨oh don´t talk to botz¨ You are a bully sir.  You are abusive.  Drop the holier than thou anti religion crusade before I will address you.  

Nah, Botzwana, YOU, Botzwana, have been spreading Jehovah Witness lies ALL day TODAY and have been bashing ACTUAL Scripture and TRUTH. YOU, Botzwana, ARE NOT an authority whatsoever to deploy YOUR, Botzwana, play book tactics then claim YOU, Botzwana, are a VICTIM.

Hey, go ahead Botzwana and bash away at me (Synopsis)!!! YOU, Botzwana, have slandered me as "ABUSIS" merely because YOU, Botzwana, detest ACTUAL Scriptures especially from the ORIGINAL Greek Language.

Like I said before, I have NO USE whatsoever what YOU, Botzwana, have to say. I am deeply concerned, HOWEVER, about YOUR, Botzwana, eternal standing. Hell is a place of complete separation from God The Father, God The Son Jesus Christ, AND God The Holy Spirit with IMMENSE and UNRELENTING TORMENT.

If I need to confront YOU, Botzwana, so be it. NO ONE has ever been offended into Heaven for ETERNITY for having received the FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE in God The Son Jesus Christ.

Romans 4:4-5 New International Version (NIV)

Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

Romans 6:23 New International Version (NIV)

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a]Christ Jesus our Lord.

Footnotes:

1. Romans 6:23 Or through

Acts 4:11-13 New International Version (NIV)

11 Jesus is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,
    which has become the cornerstone.’[a]

12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.

Footnotes:

1. Acts 4:11 Psalm 118:22

The Free Gift Of Eternal Life is being offered to YOU, Botzwana, TODAY. Will YOU, Botzwana, receive it? YOU, Botzwana, will be ETERNALLY Glad YOU, Botzwana, DID!!!

Then YOU, Botzwana, like ALL Born Again Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ will be doing things like this for eternity:

Hey, I quoted ACTUAL Scriptures TODAY where God The Son Jesus Christ was Worshipped when HE was on earth!!!

16 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

You will totally not understand what I just said.  

Won't YOU, Botzwana, just do this instead?

It is OK. I do this. Other people Worshipped God The Son Jesus Christ as noted in ACTUAL Scripture. YOU, Botzwana, can do this, too!!!

YOU, Botzwana, can receive God The Son Jesus Christ as the ONLY ETERNAL SALVATION like all Born Again Believers then can ACTUALLY Worship God The Son Jesus Christ (John 4:23-24 quoted earlier).

Nah, on YOUR, Botzwana, post. I DO understand ALL too well!!!

39 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Take Romans 6:23 above.  The wages sin pays is death.  Right there tells us there is no hell.  Because once you have died, you have paid for your sins.  So there is no need to pay ANYTHING else , much less a burning hell.  But you got blinders on.  You will totally not understand what I just said.  

I addressed this earlier, see my quote below:

5 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Souls die... Are you using the mortal man's definition of death, or God's definition?  In Revelation, it talks about the 2nd death, so that must mean a soul can die more than once... Imagine dying an eternity?  Imagine someone who dismember's multiple people while they are alive, like the ISIS people who cut off people's heads while they are alive?  Imagine,  having your head cut off an infinite number of times... You reap, what you sow...

See the "punishment of eternal fire" below

[Mat 18:8 NASB] 8 "If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into the eternal fire.

[2Th 1:9 NASB] 9 These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

[Jde 1:5-7 NASB] 5 Now I desire to remind you, though you know all things once for all, that the Lord, after saving a people out of the land of Egypt, subsequently destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, 7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

[Rev 20:10-15 NASB] 10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. 11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one [of them] according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

• Thanks 1

Revelation 14:9-13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Doom for Worshipers of the Beast

Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed [a]in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and [b]brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and [c]whoever receives the mark of his name.” 12 Here is the [d]perseverance of the [e]saints who keep the commandments of God and [f]their faith in Jesus.

13 And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “Write, ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them.”

Footnotes:

1. Revelation 14:10 Lit unmixed; in ancient times wine was usually diluted with water
  2. Revelation 14:10 I.e. burning sulphur
  3. Revelation 14:11 Lit if anyone
  4. Revelation 14:12 Or steadfastness
  5. Revelation 14:12 Or holy ones
  6. Revelation 14:12 Lit the faith of
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

Would a God of LOVE permit ANYONE or ANYTHING in Heaven having EVER sinned AT ALL? Would a God of LOVE allow ANY ONE NOT Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb enter Heaven?

1 Peter 1:18-25 New International Version (NIV)

18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him,and so your faith and hope are in God.

22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.[a] 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

“All people are like grass,
    and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25     but the word of the Lord endures forever.”[b]

And this is the word that was preached to you.

Footnotes:

1. 1 Peter 1:22 Some early manuscripts from a pure heart
  2. 1 Peter 1:25 Isaiah 40:6-8 (see Septuagint)

Revelation 12:10-12 New International Version (NIV)

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
    and the kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
    who accuses them before our God day and night,
    has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
    by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
    as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
    and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
    because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
    because he knows that his time is short.”

12 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

---Notice that DEATH is thrown into the lake of fire.  How do you burn eternally a concept like death?  Can death burn?  Or how about HAdes?  Hades is hell according to you.  How do you throw hell into hell?  That makes no sense.  Notice the definition of the lake of fire.  It IS the second death.  So....when people die today it is the first death.  Remember Jesus talking about the resurrection?  Where will they be resurrected to?  Earth again.  If they reject Jesus again, they die again.  Pretty simple.  I already covered how it is not in Gods personality of love to torture someone .  Jeremiiah 7:31 says that the very ida to burn people alive never even came into God´s heart.   So the idea never came into his heart?  HOW could there be a hell where people are tortured forever?

Hey I got it!  Ok...

To burn Sons and Daughters, aka innocent Children, never came into his heart. And if that is the case, that it didn't come into God's heart, or he never thought about that, then why is Jesus talking about Hades, and the Rich Man in Hades?  If you die, you die, and you are no more, how can this man be "tormented in this flame"? 

[Luk 16:22-28 NKJV] 22 "So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 "And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' 25 "But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 'And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' 27 "Then he said, 'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house, 28 'for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'

[1Pe 3:18-20 NASB] 18 For Christ also died for sins once for all, [the] just for [the] unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit; 19 in which also He went and made proclamation to the spirits [now] in prison, 20 who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through [the] water.

32 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

I think you missed that verse? 

• Thanks 1

How do I quote you so that I can comment in your box?  Can you quote your main quote again so I can comment on it?  Everytime I hit quote the first little box comes up.

Sorry I missed this quote earlier, there are a few ways you can quote.  The first way is just hit the quote button, and naturally that quotes the entire post.  If you do that, you can go down to the quote in your post, and move the cursor up to the line you want to quote, then you can hit the enter key 2-3 times and the quote box should split in two.

The other way, is to just select the text you want to quote, and another popup will appear that says "Quote Selection" click on that Button and it will only quote what you have selected.

Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1

Come on guys while quoting scriptures is true and honest references to what your trying to say, it can also turn people against what your trying to say, as one said one might take it is being a bully because you know more than them. It is better to approach subjects of discussions about God, Jesus and religion with simple non evasive ways so the others can see the love of God represented in his word. You are the representatives that spread the word when you engage. Show a little kindness in what your trying to say, don't be forceful and make someone feel turned off. It is better to not say anything than turn away someone who might come to understand the truth meaning.....I read the posts and the answers quoting scriptures one after the other and this will turn someone away and then you have committed an offense. Be nice, be kind.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Come on guys while quoting scriptures is true and honest references to what your trying to say, it can also turn people against what your trying to say, as one said one might take it is being a bully because you know more than them. It is better to approach subjects of discussions about God, Jesus and religion with simple non evasive ways so the others can see the love of God represented in his word. You are the representatives that spread the word when you engage. Show a little kindness in what your trying to say, don't be forceful and make someone feel turned off. It is better to not say anything than turn away someone who might come to understand the truth meaning.....I read the posts and the answers quoting scriptures one after the other and this will turn someone away and then you have committed an offense. Be nice, be kind.

Good morning HD, 

I believe God's Word is better to quote than to discuss in my own words, because God's Word is more powerful.  The reason it seems like bullying is because, how can you argue with God's Word?  That is the purpose, if you don't like what the scriptures say, then you don't have a problem with me, you have a problem with God.  He's the one that said it.

[Isa 55:11 NASB] 11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding [in the matter] for which I sent it. 

[Heb 4:11-16 NASB] 11 Therefore let us be diligent to enter that rest, so that no one will fall, through [following] the same example of disobedience. 12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do. 14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as [we are, yet] without sin. 16 Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Be blessed!

Mark

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Heavyduty053 said:

I can understand Your point, HeavyDuty053, but I really agree with what MarkInSA said. Being easy peasy is like the Highway To Hell instead of the straight and narrow. Better to lovingly offend than passively watch some one else's destruction.

Matthew 7:13-14 New International Version (NIV)

The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

So, now let's all get the heart of the matter of why Jehovah Witness is so damnable. At the heart of the Jehovah Witness is these four things:

1. The Jehovah Witness detests the bowing of the knee and confessing Jesus Christ as LORD to the glory of God The Father as noted in Philippians 2:9-11. God DOES NOT share HIS glory with another as noted in Isaiah 42:8. So, we can all see, as noted earlier, God The Son Jesus Christ NEVER denied Worship. So, of course, the Jehovah Witness denies Jesus Christ IS God although the Greek texts and accurate translations into other languages CLEARLY notes Jesus Christ IS God.
  2. The Jehovah Witness refuses to acknowledge and accept their own choice to exist for eternity apart from God The Father, God The Son Jesus Christ, AND God The Holy Spirit in the place created ONLY for the Devil and his angels as noted in Matthew 25.41. God DOES NOT choose individuals to go to Hell - the place prepared for the Devil and his angles - for eternity because the Jehovah Witness (and others) refuse to accept the atoning sacrifice of God The Son Jesus Christ as noted in Hebrews 10:26-31.
  3. The Jehovah Witness freaks out over the Blood Of God The Son Jesus Christ being the sole means for absolution from sin. However, the shed blood of God The Son Jesus Christ on the cross is absolutely necessary for the forgiveness of sins as noted in Matthew 26:28, Romans 5:9, Colossians 1:14, Hebrews 10:19-22, 1 John 1:7, 1 John 2:1-2, Revelation 1:5-6, Revelation 5:9 while the resurrection of God The Son Jesus Christ from the dead is essential to eternal life for the believer as noted in 1 Corinthians 15:1-7;12-18.
  4. The Jehovah Witness contests that a LOVING God would NEVER send ANYONE to Hell for eternity for eternal torment. The Jehovah Witness is partially right here since it is the Jehovah Witness that sends themselves to Hell for eternity for rejecting the free gift of eternal life offered to ALL PEOPLE through God The Son Jesus Christ as noted in John 3:16-19:

John 3:16-19 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

So, OK, SOME people misperceive I am being abusive by quoting ACTUAL Scriptures but in reality, these very same people will want to promote lies that separate people from God The Father, God The Son Jesus Christ, AND God The Holy Spirit for ETERNITY in a place created ONLY for the Devil and his angels and are committing the ULTIMATE ABUSE by promoting lies with eternal consequences. They choose to go to the place created for the Devil and his angels of their own choice since they refused the free gift of eternal life offered in God The Son Jesus Christ as noted in Hebrews 10:26-31.

And then they want to debate over stupidity and lies like Jehovah Witness False Teaching And False Doctrine when the ACTUAL Scriptures are so plain and refute ALL their lies and suppositions.

:facepalm3:       :facepalm3:       :facepalm3:

So, OK, now onto the REAL DEAL.

John 3:3-15 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]

“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying,You[c] must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaventhe Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness,so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]

Footnotes:

1. John 3:3 The Greek for again also means from above; also in verse 7.
  2. John 3:6 Or but spirit
  3. John 3:7 The Greek is plural.
  4. John 3:8 The Greek for Spirit is the same as that for wind.
  5. John 3:13 Some manuscripts Man, who is in heaven
  6. John 3:14 The Greek for lifted up also means exalted.
  7. John 3:15 Some interpreters end the quotation with verse 21.

So we ALL see God is REALLY a God of LOVE because HE made the entire way possible through God The Son Jesus Christ who appeared in the flesh as the Son of Man as noted in Philippians 2:5-8 and Colossians 2:9.

So, the Blood of God The Son Jesus Christ is precious to the born again believer:

1 Peter 1:17-21 New International Version (NIV)

17 Since you call on a Father who judges each person’s work impartially,live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear. 18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

The born again believer in God The Son Jesus Christ is filled with Joy knowing they have been redeemed and will spend eternity with God The Father, God The Son Jesus Christ, AND God The Holy Spirit.

Matthew 25:31-40 New International Version (NIV)

The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

So, of course, the born again believer WILLINGLY NOW and for ETERNITY bows the knee to God The Son Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 45:22-24 New International Version (NIV)

22 “Turn to me and be saved,
    all you ends of the earth;
    for I am God, and there is no other.
23 By myself I have sworn,
    my mouth has uttered in all integrity
    a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow;
    by me every tongue will swear.
24 They will say of me, ‘In the Lord alone
    are deliverance and strength.’”
All who have raged against him
    will come to him and be put to shame.

Romans 14:9-12 New International Version (NIV)

For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

10 You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister[a]? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. 11 It is written:

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will acknowledge God.’”[b]

12 So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.

Footnotes:

1. Romans 14:10 The Greek word for brother or sister (adelphos) refers here to a believer, whether man or woman, as part of God’s family; also in verses 13, 15 and 21.
  2. Romans 14:11 Isaiah 45:23

Hey, I (Synopsis) bow the knee before God The Son Jesus Christ NOW and proclaim, "God The Son Jesus Christ IS LORD"!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Now, WHO in the world would contest ACTUAL Scriptures???!!!

Jehovah Witnesses with their false doctrine, false teaching, AND false teachers???!!!

:facepalm3:       :facepalm3:       :facepalm3:

I think I'll worship God The Son Jesus Christ:

Well, OK, I have been stuck on this Worship song lately. Enjoy!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

• Thanks 2