Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
mightywarrior

Selling $5,000,000 uncirculated Iraqi dinars!!!

15 hours ago, Stubby 1 said:

Do you have a price ? and is it still available ?

I have one million to sell. email me: ojbook@yahoo.com

3 hours ago, Hopeso2 said:

Hi Starrider, do you still have some for sale? 

Thanks,

Alan.

I just might

Starr

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Hopeso2 said:

Pls send PM with details if interested...

Thanks!

Alan.😀

21 hours ago, GameChanger said:

Looking for 1M. Son wants to get into the IQD saga. PM if you have some available. Thx

Email me you best offer per Mil

Starr

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, soccercrazy said:

Sorry to drop in here.....just asking if i want to sell my dinar to someone abroad...can i do that??? If i can, how ??

Sure you can!  Just start a new post and state what country you are in.  Unless your buyer is in that country, you will have to do the transaction by mail - like Fed Ex.  Also, a buyer may feel it's more risky for a buyer to buy from someone in a different country so that may affect the price they're willing to pay.  Can you do ebay?  I think it'll cost about 10-12% in fees, but you should be able to get $1000 per million (or more) there so you'd still net close to $900/million.  Sellling here I think you'd get around $800 or less so ebay may be a good choice for you.  jmo, hope it helps

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, KristiD said:

Sure you can!  Just start a new post and state what country you are in.  Unless your buyer is in that country, you will have to do the transaction by mail - like Fed Ex.  Also, a buyer may feel it's more risky for a buyer to buy from someone in a different country so that may affect the price they're willing to pay.  Can you do ebay?  I think it'll cost about 10-12% in fees, but you should be able to get $1000 per million (or more) there so you'd still net close to $900/million.  Sellling here I think you'd get around $800 or less so ebay may be a good choice for you.  jmo, hope it helps

Thank u for the answer....so i have a choice now 😊