Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 Million Dinar for Sale - Need gone ASAP!!

saradise

I'm thinking, probably someone might want to buy 1 million dinar here at 900 bucks rather than 1000 through the dinar sites. Why be pissy about it. 

BUMP. Hope you sell it soon, good luck. Currency vault, I sold mine through and got 800 a couple years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

I'm thinking, probably someone might want to buy 1 million dinar here at 900 bucks rather than 1000 through the dinar sites. Why be pissy about it. 

BUMP. Hope you sell it soon, good luck. Currency vault, I sold mine through and got 800 a couple years ago.

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, colts469 said:

Ok if that’s what you wanted to do why are you selling here then?

I've offered to sell it here because not everyone knows where to buy it, I've offered it lower than what sellers on Ebay are selling it for and it ends up being a better deal for me to do a personal transaction than to have to pay fees. All I am saying is that offers definitely have to be above $800 or I could just sell it to a currency site. I have a lot of friends on this site, so that's another reason I posted it here. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, colts469 said:

Ok if that’s what you wanted to do why are you selling here then?

Colts, I totally get and respect that you are a negotiator.  I also try to get the best deal I can.  But when my offer is rejected, I don't try to belittle the seller, which is what you did when you implied that Saradise shouldn't be trying to sell here because YOU think her price is too high.   Saradise - and anyone - has every right to ask for whatever price they choose - the market will determine whether it's appropriate.  I agree $900 seems to be on the high side, but you never know - plus, she admitted she is negotiable - it just has to start with an 8 and not a 7.  Personally, I think something in the 8's is very doable so why shouldn't she be selling here? 

Good luck Saradise!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, KristiD said:

Colts, I totally get and respect that you are a negotiator.  I also try to get the best deal I can.  But when my offer is rejected, I don't try to belittle the seller, which is what you did when you implied that Saradise shouldn't be trying to sell here because YOU think her price is too high.   Saradise - and anyone - has every right to ask for whatever price they choose - the market will determine whether it's appropriate.  I agree $900 seems to be on the high side, but you never know - plus, she admitted she is negotiable - it just has to start with an 8 and not a 7.  Personally, I think something in the 8's is very doable so why shouldn't she be selling here? 

Good luck Saradise!  

You go Girl I'm giving you the cup for that.

Starr

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

On 9/24/2018 at 3:57 AM, colts469 said:

I’m a negotiator i get it as low as I can, nothing personal just business 

You must be something special.....big time... no doubt....

a bit about Sara....one of the finest long time members involved here on DV......she has added more volume added content here than you might in a life time.....

of course being the big time business big shot you claim to be.....I find your comments towards her.... for me, to be....repulsive..... just pathetic....if you can't be more diplomatic....quit posting...nothing personal here...just calling you out on on your fallacious comments......CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

You must be something special.....big time... no doubt....

a bit about Sara....one of the finest long time members involved here on DV......she has added more volume added content here than you might in a life time.....

of course being the big time business big shot you claim to be.....I find your comments towards her.... for me, to be....repulsive..... just pathetic....if you can't be more diplomatic....quit posting...nothing personal here...just calling you out on on your fallacious comments......CL

Just had to quote that Coors !  By far the best rebuttal that I can recall.  Well said, Sir.  I am in total agreement with you.  I wanted to buy it at the asking price JUST because it was Sara.  A true gem on this site.  There are many more but few in her league.  Thank you all for stepping up.   

To quote the Dixie Chicks, ..... "Earl had to die"

And Sara, if you need more cash, I'll float you some.  No IQD, no interest, no strings, just one DV helping out another well respected DV.    You can just drop me a check when you have it.  Have a blessed day.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, okane said:

Just had to quote that Coors !  By far the best rebuttal that I can recall.  Well said, Sir.  I am in total agreement with you.  I wanted to buy it at the asking price JUST because it was Sara.  A true gem on this site.  There are many more but few in her league.  Thank you all for stepping up.   

To quote the Dixie Chicks, ..... "Earl had to die"

And Sara, if you need more cash, I'll float you some.  No IQD, no interest, no strings, just one DV helping out another well respected DV.    You can just drop me a check when you have it.  Have a blessed day.

Uhhh, did someone say loan? I am short 2 thou this month. Kidding. Good guy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I got a neg. for offering to help someone out.  I'll be glad when the mask that you hide behind comes off.  If for no other reason so that i'll know who NOT to do business with.  There are so many great folks on this site it is quite surprising to find one that sucks as a person.  Good luck with that.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, okane said:

I got a neg. for offering to help someone out.  I'll be glad when the mask that you hide behind comes off.  If for no other reason so that i'll know who NOT to do business with.  There are so many great folks on this site it is quite surprising to find one that sucks as a person.  Good luck with that.

I'm with ya brother +1

Edited by Flash101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I just wanted to say thanks to my DV friends who have my back! I appreciate all of the love and support in the comments on this thread. I don't why someone wants to be nasty and give everyone a negative. I even got a negative when I simply said that the dinar had been sold, lol. I love my DV family and I hope to meet many of you....hopefully in the near future! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, saradise said:

I just wanted to say thanks to my DV friends who have my back! I appreciate all of the love and support system" rel="">support in the comments on this thread. I don't why someone wants to be nasty and give everyone a negative. I even got a negative when I simply said that the dinar had been sold, lol. I love my DV family and I hope to meet many of you....hopefully in the near future! 

Your a fantastic and hard working person saradise! 

A hearfelt thanks for all you do!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...