Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 19 September 2018

Adam Montana

***UPDATE TO POST: We are helping out with Florence. See here: 

Hey hey good morning!

It's been another week in the life of a dinar holder, hasn't it? The news is flowing but it's as clear as mud, and dissecting the articles that have been poorly translated by Google or any other source can be a daunting task.

Here's the summary:

We have two pending issues before we will see an RV. One is a resolution on who, if anyone, will take Abadi's place. I'm feeling more and more confident that Abadi may very well retain his position, and that's a great feeling! Without getting too deep into it, because I've certainly spent a fair amount of time on this topic over the last couple months, I feel like he's a great option for the country and it would be much more expedient for our purposes if he were to retain his seat.

The other issue, of course, is HCL. There are some rumors floating around that it is "done"... I have not seen any evidence to back that up, and that's my stance. Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done". Until they know where the money is going, they aren't going to be signing any deals! And until they have a new PM locked in, they can't be certain where the money is going to go.

It's as simple as that.

As far as a "timeline" on this situation... I don't know. It could be a week, or a month, or more. But they will not go forever without an official sitting Prime Minister, so as soon as that is settled, that is when we can expect things to move forward.

:twocents: 

Items of note:

1. I like progress. It appears that the Speaker role has been filled. Good news there! Keep up the good work, Iraq... check those items off the list until we're ready for launch.

:twothumbs:

2. Did you wake up today with a strong desire to bang your head into a wall? An overwhelming desire to be confused and lost? This might be the page for you to read!

Be sure to get in the Weekly Powerball pool! You can't win if you don't play :)

Here are the Weekly Q's from the members:

On 9/15/2018 at 10:56 AM, sheltagar said:

Wondering if the dinar rv/ri before the petrodollar is worth less than the zim $?

I'm not sure what the question is. :shrug: 

On 9/16/2018 at 11:09 PM, ronberta said:

Hi Adam and many thanks for all U do , I’m sure this has been asked and answered before , when it comes to HCL how do they sell the oil they are pumping out without having HCL in place ? I. Your last update it does  sound promising after all most 9 yrs waiting 🤪 thanks a Million , my best Ron

Hey Ron, thanks for the post. I still think we are in a promising situation right now!

"How" they are selling oil is exactly why they need the HCL in place. Without the HCL in place, their entire process is antiquated and inefficient, and prone to argument about profit sharing. Once the HCL is finalized, they can focus on other things... that's why it's so important.

So, the answer is this: poorly, inefficiently, and not meeting their potential.

:twocents: 

On 9/18/2018 at 11:53 PM, rstokes2 said:

Adam since the USA and Iran are not in very good terms,is it possible that Iran can undermine the RV knowing it will have a big impact on American citizens?Why is it taking so long to implement a new P.M.?

I'm sure they'd love to, but their power is limited. No concerns there in my opinion.

"Why" is it taking so long to implement a new PM? It's Iraq :lol: 

On 9/19/2018 at 6:45 AM, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly to Sir Adam and all his wonderful “Mod Squad” for all y’all do, and I know this isn’t “Dinar related”, but it’s people related and after all we here at DV are one big family...and in times past Adam and others have stepped up during times of distress on this nation and other parts of the world in their times of need.  As a North Carolina resident we appreciate all your prayers we really do!  We personally were fortunate to just miss the worst of Florence, however those along the coast will have years of rebuilding their lives.  There are many ways folks can help...prayers of coarse, but putting feet to our prayers helps on a whole nother level.  Just a reminder during times of catastrophe...be careful who your donations go to that the recipients receive the bulk of those donations!  I’ve always stuck my neck out to support system' target='_blank' style=">support system">support the Salvation Army as I’ve worked with them shoulder to shoulder and can vouch for them...they are the real deal and I can’t think of any better place to donate if your in a position to help out with the recovery process.  

Im also finding it hard to believe but some people are actually pointing fingers of blame but I’m reminded that the rain falls on the just and the unjust...and we can all have an impact on showing love and compassion in the midst of some folks greatest hour of need.  Just sayin’!  😉 (Hopefully I’m not oversteppin’ boundary’s by posting here, if so please TG feel free to move or remove this post!).

I don't feel you are overstepping at all.

You were around for our Dominica drive... I'm not a fan of just handing money over. If you recall, thanks to the efforts and contributions of the members on this site, I actually went to Dominica myself with over $10,000 in supplies and delivered them to a couple of worthy and capable organizations a few years back.

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to travel to the Carolinas to help out right now... so I'll do the next best thing and show some financial support.

Can you please give me a direct link to the most efficient place to donate money to? 

21 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Hi there big bro Adam, regarding what our recent DV sister PP, shared in a thread and asking before my next round of whiskey later tonight:

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: We plan to delete zeros from the local currency

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Alaak, on Monday, the existence of a plan to delete zeros from the local currency, noting that "this plan needs to deliberate steps, so as not to be exploited in the fraud." 

Site Link: http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/business/170920181

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was put up a couple days ago - we all heard it once and like, a thousand times with the whole "plan to delete the zeros yadda yadda yadda".....Do you have any new insight, thoughts, or your inside contact chatter, your gut feeling.......anything you can share? 

Should I switch back to beer or keep the whiskey going and continue on hoping? :praying::cheesehead:

Side note for/with brother RodandStaff, if DV would put up a donation link to help out those affected by Hurricane Florence, I'll submit something to help out. 👍

Thanks,

Freedomwish

No direct insight on that particular article, sorry bud!

Thank you for your generosity and support to Rod's question. I'll be doing the same. :twothumbs: 

21 hours ago, djbutterfly said:

Thank you for all you do for us Mr. Montana and MODS.  How about a discount on the VIP?  Please and thanks!

Check out my response to Rod above - I'll be sending out an email regarding that in the next days.

:twothumbs: 

=============

That's it for this morning, friends!

I'll be in touch soon.

- Adam

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12
  • Upvote 3

Adam...as per your request...here is the Salvation Army Link for donations to the Hurricane Florence Relief Efforts...

https://give.helpsalvationarmy.org/give/166081/?pid=cpc:red_kettle_national::google:::::uss:salvation_army_disaster:disaster&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=red_kettle_national&utm_content=uss&utm_term=salvation_army_disaster/#!/donation/checkout

Just in case anyone doubts their efforts...we attended a S.A. Church in Nashville for several years...the young Captain (pastor) there had been put in charge of the Salvation Army Relief efforts for Katrina in his early 20’s...these people are the real deal and amazing! 

No presure on anyone, if you can, and feel led...thank you for all your efforts to my adopted state of North Carolina (of course the S.A. will help those in South Carolina and Virginia... that’s just the way they roll! 😉

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

2. Did you wake up today with a strong desire to bang your head into a wall? An overwhelming desire to be confused and lost? This might be the page for you to read!

Thank you Adam.  I used to bang my head against the wall daily.  It didn’t help so I stopped.  

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Frs403.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fpp111%2FagtBobPhillips%2Fbang-head-here.jpg~c200&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Frandomcirculation.blogspot.com%2F2016%2F01%2Fis-what-you-know-really-what-you-should.html&docid=TOm3zrFGTrkF2M&tbnid=Je3V2j8ArKximM%3A&vet=1&w=200&h=200&bih=624&biw=375&ved=2ahUKEwjG9KbrkcjdAhVRQ6wKHaCLBEgQxiAoAHoECAEQGA&iact=c&ictx=1

• Haha 2

Thank you Adam for all your investigations and reports ... I have been a member on dv for a lot of years now and seen so much progress in iraq and follow religiously.... I just thought I should thank you for all you do for everyone here including myself ... cheers mate .... john ... Perth australia

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Adam...The Progress is in slow motion....

17 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

No presure on anyone, if you can, and feel led...thank you for all your efforts to my adopted state of North Carolina (of course the S.A. will help those in South Carolina and Virginia... that’s just the way they roll! 😉

Appreciate that  RodandStaff...NC took a beating, but here in SC we dodge the bullet, cause it could have been really bad. We are now prepping (State, Locals, Military lots of Military) for floods here. We have roads closed, roads wash out, and as each day pass the river rise here waiting on the worst. Thou yesterday Trump show up in NC and SC, and when he arrived in my little neck of the woods. I was sitting in traffic at the light and his motorcade stop everything. I didn't actually witness Trump in his vehicle but his presence was known an the for the most of the people Spirits ran high. Again Please Keep all those effected by this event in Prayers... Thanks again... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Adam...The Progress is in slow motion....

Appreciate that  RodandStaff...NC took a beating, but here in SC we dodge the bullet, cause it could have been really bad. We are now prepping (State, Locals, Military lots of Military) for floods here. We have roads closed, roads wash out, and as each day pass the river rise here waiting on the worst. Thou yesterday Trump show up in NC and SC, and when he arrived in my little neck of the woods. I was sitting in traffic at the light and his motorcade stop everything. I didn't actually witness Trump in his vehicle but his presence was known an the for the most of the people Spirits ran high. Again Please Keep all those effected by this event in Prayers... Thanks again... 

Wind Boat Motorcade! 

I’ve been wondering how your area has been doing. I hope all is well my friend.  

• Upvote 3

I am now living in the mountains of Western North Carolina near Asheville and we got very little rain and hardly any winds from Florence. The word we got was that she couldn't get here because she got hung up in the traffic on I-26 and was never able to make it this far !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/19/2018 at 2:30 PM, RodandStaff said:

Adam...as per your request...here is the Salvation Army Link for donations to the Hurricane Florence Relief Efforts...

https://give.helpsalvationarmy.org/give/166081/?pid=cpc:red_kettle_national::google:::::uss:salvation_army_disaster:disaster&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=red_kettle_national&utm_content=uss&utm_term=salvation_army_disaster/#!/donation/checkout

Just in case anyone doubts their efforts...we attended a S.A. Church in Nashville for several years...the young Captain (pastor) there had been put in charge of the Salvation Army Relief efforts for Katrina in his early 20’s...these people are the real deal and amazing! 

Thanks Rodandstaff . 

• Like 2