Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 09/19/2018

yota691

September 19, 2018
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq participates in the meeting of the Board of Governors of central banks

His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail participated in the meeting of the forty-second session of the Board of Governors of Arab Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions in the Jordanian capital Amman and under the patronage of the Prime Minister of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Dr. Omar Al-Razaz.

The meeting was chaired by Mr. Mohammed Mansour Zemam, Governor of the Central Bank of Yemen and Chairman of the current session of the Board in the presence of the Governors of the Central Banks and the Arab Monetary Institutions, as well as observers from the League of Arab States, the General Secretariat of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, the Union of Arab Banks, Middle East and North Africa, as well as the presence of Arab executives at the IMF and the World Bank and the Director General of the Bank for International Settlements.

The participants discussed the regional and international monetary, financial and economic developments and their repercussions on the Arab countries, as well as discussing the promotion of credit for small and medium enterprises, financial inclusion files and support for the Arab banking sector.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Mods, please move/hide if already posted as I have not seen this one yet.

pp

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq participates in the meeting of the Board of Governors of central banks

PostToday at 2:16

19th September, 2018

His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail participated in the meeting of the forty-second session of the Board of Governors of Arab Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions in the Jordanian capital Amman and under the patronage of the Prime Minister of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Dr. Omar Al-Razaz.

The meeting was chaired by Mr. Mohammed Mansour Zemam, Governor of the Central Bank of Yemen and Chairman of the current session of the Board in the presence of the Governors of the Central Banks and the Arab Monetary Institutions, as well as observers from the League of Arab States, the General Secretariat of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, the Union of Arab Banks, Middle East and North Africa, as well as the presence of Arab executives at the IMF and the World Bank and the Director General of the Bank for International Settlements.

The participants discussed the regional and international monetary, financial and economic developments and their repercussions on the Arab countries, as well as discussing the promotion of credit for small and medium enterprises, financial inclusion files and support for the Arab banking sector. 

https://cbi.iq/news/view/856

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

6ly410, i have no clue what JD stands for in the previous article u posted: Al-Hanal: The time is right to launch the JD trillion initiative. Does it mean Jordanian currency? I see this article posted by pp with with this guy being in this meeting: Prime Minister of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Dr. Omar Al-Razaz....hmmm

• Upvote 4

Thank you for the article.

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is an international financial institution[2] owned by central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks".[3] The BIS carries out its work through its meetings, programmes and through the Basel Process – hosting international groups pursuing global financial stability and facilitating their interaction. 

Edited by Carrello
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, msdee said:

Is anyone going to translate this?

I'll give it a shot , I have ran it thru several translators and the first one i thought might have been in error so i tried it in two others with the same result .. it stated to send all iqd currency to 3n1 for exchange in the coming days he is trustworthy .

signed your friend in the journey Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail

|

|

|

|

|

not really , i tried but all i kept getting was the original text sorry msdee im sure one of the real researchers will though... cheers

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

I'll give it a shot , I have ran it thru several translators and the first one i thought might have been in error so i tried it in two others with the same result .. it stated to send all iqd currency to 3n1 for exchange in the coming days he is trustworthy .

signed your friend in the journey Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail

|

|

|

|

|

not really , i tried but all i kept getting was the original text sorry msdee im sure one of the real researchers will though... cheers

Ahh, man. Really. Sheeez

So, according to www.xe.com, le Ole Jordanian Dollar is flatlined at 1 JOD = 1.41044 USD since December 5, 2017 but has been fairly stable for the last 10 years:

image.png.04c0cabea6287f5c955430eb2e74b20d.png

image.png.06f2ba53ecf91911585e56f24dbd854e.png

Whereas the IQD also went to a new stage of behavior at the same time on www.xe.com (1,183 to 1,198 IQD = 1 USD):

image.png.3279af060e5a9a4094205f3d02e96732.png

image.png.5ed4badba64a3bb46c35d76e1d9b1f8c.png

The Bahranian Dinar has the same behavior on the same date:

image.png.9b6667583ca5940fbe8747b657e4607f.png

image.png.e18c5afdb444062d9a0d6b71bc782b58.png

The other countries denominated in Dinar are Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Macedonia, Serbia, and Tunisia. All these Dinars were all on a slight upward trend then went through a slight four month saddle (downward trend then upward trend) after around December 5, 2017.

So, on www.xe.com, we see a blip now above 1,200 IQD vs. 1 USD not seen for a while. I do think the Jordanian and Bahrainian Dinars flatlining is odd, though, as well as the saddle the other dinars went through compared to the USD.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time............................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5