Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Tuesday - 9/18/2018

9-18-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  This is not a RI...its a float meaning the dinar will rise to counter inflationary pressure created by an influx of investment capital.  Nobody is coming yet to the party.  They need to get some laws passed first as well as the new government in place to create the conditions favorable to investors. Nothing is happening until these things are done.  I also believe the CBI will want to have its Article IV Consultation with the IMF to go over the banking system and directives since last year.  In effect to make sure they have accomplished what was required before making any such transition.  I remind people we had a member write the IMF on this matter and were told the consultation would not occur until after the formation of the new GOI. I hate to say it, but it seems obvious with the delayed formation of the government nothing will happen until at least next year with the currency...(post 1 of 2....stay tuned)... 

9-18-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    As stated in the 2012 Article IV Consultation the plan by the IMF refers to the gradual appreciation of the dinar as a result of the  Balassa-Samuelson effect.  So what is that? Balassa-Samuelson Effect Definition | Investopedia:   "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect is a phrase that describes the result when countries with high productivity growth also experience high wage growth, which leads to higher real exchange rates. The Balassa-Samuelson Effect suggests that an increase in wages in the tradable goods sector of an emerging economy will also lead to higher wages in the non-tradable (service) sector of the economy. The accompanying increase in inflation makes inflation rates higher in faster-growing economies than it is in slow growing, developed economies." ,,,(post 2 of 2)... 

9-18-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Alalak talks about NEXT month...meaning October to do something with the paper notes. What is this action? I quote from the article he says to compensate for the existing small categories damaged”. So he does specifically say to replace the EXISTING small categories meaning 50 250 and 500 notes.

9-18-2018   Intel Guru Frank26    ...I have told you for many months Abadi Will be the p.m. please do not ask me that question anymore simply tell the other gurus...they are wrong ...Thank you kindly.

9-18-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Press Conference quote: "...THE CENTRAL BANK HAS A FUTURE PLAN TO RESTRUCTURE THE IRAQI CURRENCY, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF ZEROS, but that plan needs deliberate steps, and a stable situation in order not to be exploited in the fraud and other."  Alalak confirms that the CBI needs stability to continue with the project to delete the zeros. ...Do you think Iraq is now politically stable If it were why wouldn’t Alalak just tell us it was stable and they were moving forward again with the project to delete the zeros... 

9-18-2018   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23   I always said...news about lower denoms always came out end of Sept and start of Oct was chatter of lifting 3 zeros, this was from official sources...AND they said the only appropriate time to lift the zeros is at the start of the New Year...OH YES...LIFT ZEROS MEANS REMOVE THE CURRENCY FROM THE MARKET PLACE... AND THE EXCHANGE RATE...

• Thanks 2