Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV 2019 or Beyond?

Luigi1

34 minutes ago, Theseus said:

LOL Romad. Better be careful, I believe an RV would happen after the 2016 SBA has been completed (beginning to doubt this, the longer the GOI remains unseated). The other day I pulled 2023 out of the air to make a point to the concept no one knows. You would have thought the sky was falling here and the world had ended. Even Adam was consulted. The masses were riled up and boy they were upset. You come along and say 5 more years (2018 +5 = 2023) and its as if the clouds opened up and there was an angelic "ahhhh" from the heavens.

But wait... something YUGE is going to happen later this week. /s

Theseus, big difference man apples an oranges...Romad said he was talking to the village people in Iraq an your just some faceless wizard on the internet. lol

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DoD said:

Theseus, big difference man apples an oranges...Romad said he was talking to the village people in Iraq an your just some faceless wizard on the internet. lol

This is the internet. Anyone can be anything from anywhere and say anything with little to no repercussion. Trust but verify. And Romad wouldn't be the first person who claimed to have talked to Iraqi's that have passed through these halls. I am not discounting what he is saying but like you said we are all just faceless wizards on here. I have seen far worse con games on here, the internet, than the people who claim to be gurus that would make your head spin and vomit pea soup as it turned.

Here is an example, I knew a girl who claimed to have no children. Had tons of pictures of her. Got very involved with a group. The pictures showed a normal blonde young looking woman that was skinny. One day she lost her house showed up on the doorstep of a good friend in Florida. She had black hair weighed over three hundred pounds and two children. She had taken thousands of dollars from friends and to the lady whose door she showed up on, she stole thousands more from her and her husband. Trust but verify.

Edited by Theseus
  • Confused 1

hey Theseus.... I believe your SBA agreement timeline might be right.....but always like to get other opinions...no disrespect..
Why the GOI is not seated after 5 months after the elections is an indictment of how inadequate this country is......

Can someone kick the butt of this Government and get something going?........

On 9/20/2018 at 6:15 PM, Romad said:

Ok to help everyone out, I currently work in iraq as a contractor and have off and on over the past 9 years. Here is the skinny....NOTHING is going on in Iraq. They as always continue to  argue amongst themselves as they always will. As a contractor quite close to the government I will not blow smoke but a likely RV anytime in the next 5 years is not likely. Just my opinion but they can Never seem to come up with any sort of agreement.  The corruption runs so high throughout the country that none of them want to give up anything. So to let you know my wife and I have been investors in the dinar for over 10 years but refuse to hold our breath. I'm currently home on R&R and will be returning to iraq on the 24th. With that being said please use caution listening to people who say it's gonna happen soon because it's not. I have my ear to the ground every day and work with ALOT of locals. They want US dollars only because they know their money is worth squat even in iraq. Please understand I'm not trying to bust anyone's bubble I just urge you with caution in purchasing any more dinar at this time. I will try to keep anyone that is interested updated as soon as I hear anything. 

Sorry for the long winded but you have a right to know the truth.....

If you don't like what I have to say then feel free to block me and if that the case then so much for spending the money on the VIP Package like my wife and l have long ago.....

Best of luck to you all 

Cheers  

Thanks man.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, climber7 said:

I thought he already reported? (see Chuck Finley's reply on Sunday a few comments above)

Or is he going to send another update? 

Hey climber that quote was from almost 2 weeks ago.  Romad said he would add an update when he returned to the states.  So patiently we wait his return.

SR

• Thanks 1