Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Saudi Arabia seizes 48% of foreign currency reserves for Arab countries

yota691

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

An excellent post, thanks for the education. For anyone to say that Islam is a religion of peace is foolish at best. I only knew some of what you said. I've no need to read the Satanic Quran, anyone that isn't stupid needs only to listen to the news from all over the earth at what Islam is. 

But I must agree that the so called prophet was talking with the, "Angel of Light", of that I've no doubt.

2 Corinthians 11:14

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Too bad I have it read it cover tocover like four times and a number of the volume in the Hadiths which are the authoritative interpretations of the Quran. This does not count the number of times I am looking for a particular verse to quote verbatim back to someone. 

Wow the guy did not reply.How quick they are to say oneisuneducated about their books andthen when you not onlyshow them youhavereadthe books but can quote itback to them they either try to turn the conversation towards the ills of Christianity, how America stoletheir land or anything other than Islam. And we wonder where the left gets its gameplan.

something most donotknow and whatis the worst thing a muslim can commit? Shirk. You would think apostacy but no. Shirk is disavowing their god exists. Sort of atheism if you will. This is why atheists are worse than gays in Islam. Both get the death penalty but shirk is unforgivble.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, cranman said:

or an actual plan

Oh they've had plans , iraq has had many bad actors trying to stop the progression for their own and others agenda's , i can put you on enough "plans" in print that will turn your eyes bloodshot and a throbbing headache from reading lol ... some will say they are just words in a sea of words but its out there to read nonetheless here's a couple of family favorites.. we wait 

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB198/FOI Economy and Infrastructure.pdf

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZwMv_k2yz0359GPfVfZdHOhyglTn4u7HV88S4QLMnRGmW07s18NSYEO5H20/view

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

DELETE THE ZEROS make every Dinar equal to one dollar then float from there so that we reach at least 3 dollars to one Dinar. I’m a firm believer that Iraq will reach over $3 per Dinar. I just wish I knew when lol

👊 We have a winner!

https://giphy.com/gifs/mic-drop-

amZfgEVrf84Xm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

This thread has taken a nose dive - any chance we can get back to the issues of delete the zeros instead of arguing over religion. All religion is evil in my book and all religions have caused atrocities throughout today and history. I believe in GOD but I say stick religion where the sun don't shine

We have a winner.

https://giphy.com/gifs/mic-drop-amZfgEVrf84Xm

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, cranman said:

At least take it to the Off Topic section.  Too many time threads get hijacked by politics or religion.  

How many people think we are really that much closer?  I'm not saying we're not.  There are a lot of articles in regards to lower denoms, trillion dinar  initiative and de-dollarizing. Is that even a word?   I have to say that  IMO I think we still have a little ways to go.  I have no time frame, but seems there are holidays after holidays, no rush to get anything done. no respect or consideration for the common Iraqi people or an actual plan.  Did you ever notice that we always say that Iraq/ CBI will never announce the revaluation but every article they print we assume that they are telling us (wink,wink, nudge, nudge).  Maybe they are.  None of the articles make any sense and all I have heard lately is delete the three zeroes form the currency.  I know past articles state something very different.  If we make it through this investment  we all deserve a really looooong holiday.

Thank you for letting me blow off steam .  Too early for a drink?

Feel free to rant Cranman for hidden your words is also some truth .

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I challenge you and call you out to provide evidence that I said the red highlighted part of your attack.

Lots of folks don't think like I do, and believe you me I'm glad for that. But not thinking like me doesn't make anyone an idiot. 

Unlike you my words are carefully chosen simply because of the Staff flag under my avatar. So yes I know what I'm saying. 

And I  also challenge you to show me one time where I claimed to be a, "Good Christian". I don't think anyone of us is that good.

We simply try to do the best we can. 

My message here for 8 years has ALWAYS AND ONLY BEEN ABOUT LOVE. And I think you know that but the TRUTH doesn't go along with your narrative, does it. 

My question to you was do you ever even listen to the words out of your mouth? You are the one that says anybody that believes against you is foolish. You also put in writing that if they read the news of the world and don't agree with you they are stupid. These are your words.  I've seen all your posts where are you spout out your venom  and hatred for other religions, cultures and ethnicities.  If these are your well-chosen words I certainly don't want to hear anything else out of your mouth.  Maybe you should actually read your posts before you publish them. Or maybe you should go back to the part in the book where Jesus talks about loving your fellow man.  Challenge that!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, FROSTYJACK said:

My question to you was do you ever even listen to the words out of your mouth? You are the one that says anybody that believes against you is foolish. You also put in writing that if they read the news of the world and don't agree with you they are stupid. These are your words.  I've seen all your posts where are you spout out your venom  and hatred for other religions, cultures and ethnicities.  If these are your well-chosen words I certainly don't want to hear anything else out of your mouth.  Maybe you should actually read your posts before you publish them. Or maybe you should go back to the part in the book where Jesus talks about loving your fellow man.  Challenge that!  

Sorry I can only communicate with someone capable of comprehension,  GOOD BY!

Please everyone, It's been rightfully requested to allow this thread to get back on track, so let's grow up and do so.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

SOOOOOOO... what about those dinars!

I think they might put out lower denoms in mass next month like they have used in the past, ( like these old ones) , to run along side the 250 and 500 :

1/4 dinar

image.jpeg.b1aa06c53501e2d7d5c36009cc643483.jpeg

and the 1/2 dinar

image.jpeg.66aeb8bddf968c55e052a15014dbef67.jpeg

What do you think?

Sounds good, DWS!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

SOOOOOOO... what about those dinars!

I think they might put out lower denoms in mass next month like they have used in the past, ( like these old ones) , to run along side the 250 and 500 :

1/4 dinar

image.jpeg.b1aa06c53501e2d7d5c36009cc643483.jpeg

and the 1/2 dinar

image.jpeg.66aeb8bddf968c55e052a15014dbef67.jpeg

What do you think?

I think it would be a fantastic for us, at DV, for the CBI to introduce the lower denoms  and remove three 000's from the exchange rate.

GO CBI !

A happy and prosperous to all @  DV :tiphat:

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...
Central Bank: Iraq's foreign currency reserves amounted to 60 billion dollars

8550.jpg
Central Bank of Iraq

Banks

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Wednesday that Iraq's reserves of foreign currency amounted to 60 billion dollars, due to the monetary and monetary policies adopted by the Central Bank to stabilize the financial situation after 2014.

"In line with the development of the democratic process in Iraq and the resulting rotation of the authorities in a positive and stable atmosphere, the Central Bank of Iraq looks forward to continuing to play its pivotal role in building the state to improve the financial and economic conditions in the country," the central bank said in a press release. Iraq".

He added that "this optimism is supported by the existence of strong financial reserves exceed the (60) billion US dollars as a result of fiscal and monetary policies pursued by the Central Bank over the past years to stabilize the financial situation in general and in particular in 2014 and the years that followed, where the financial situation was the lowest levels and came with data threatened The ability of the state to cover operating expenses and salaries of employees . "

He explained that "the central bank continued to manage the reserves of the state enough to meet international standards on the one hand, and strengthen the financial capabilities of the State by at least (16) trillion dinars, in the form of remittances discounted, which led to support financial stability and contribute effectively to overcome the crisis.

"As a continuation of the central role of the central bank as a pillar of the state economy, the positive improvement in oil prices accompanied by fiscal and monetary policies will enable the Iraqi government to pay early remittances and increase the value of reserves to higher levels."

He pointed out that "the monetary policy of the Central Bank will continue its effective role in maintaining exchange rates and reduce the gap between the official price and market prices under the circumstances of internal and external complex surroundings, in addition to playing a central role in controlling the inflation rate and reach levels below (% 1) to maintain the overall level of prices and attract investment.

The central bank concluded by saying, "The Central Bank is ensuring the safety of the financial system, it will continue to play this role and more effectively in the next phase as the state bank to promote the Iraqi economy and support for reconstruction and investment efforts, which was the implementation of the largest lending initiative for the housing sector so far Trillions of dinars in addition to other lending programs. "

Views 45   Date Added 10/24/2018

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14091

• Upvote 2

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 01:47 PM
Number of readings:
Iraq's reserves exceed 60 billion dollars and the central bank is continuing to reduce the financial gap

irq_2018427316_1540378064.jpg&max_width=300

Baghdad / ... The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, a statement on the reserves of Iraq, indicating that he exceeded the 60 billion dollars.

The statement said that "coinciding with the evolution of the democratic process in Iraq and the resulting circulation of the authorities in a positive atmosphere and stable, the Central Bank of Iraq looks forward to continue to play its pivotal role in building the state to improve the financial and economic situation in Iraq.

He added that "this optimism comes supported by the existence of strong financial reserves exceed (60) billion US dollars as a result of fiscal and monetary policies pursued by the Central Bank over the past years to stabilize the financial situation in general and in particular in 2014 and the years that followed, Noting that "these years, which came with data threatened the ability of the state to cover operating expenses and salaries of employees."

"Despite the difficult circumstances of low oil prices and the high cost of Iraq's war against the terrorist campaign to liberate its territory, the central bank continued to manage the country's reserves sufficiently to meet international standards on the one hand, (14) trillion dollars in remittances, which led to the support of financial stability and contribute effectively to overcome the crisis. "

"As a continuation of the central role of the central bank as a pillar of the country's economy, the positive improvement in oil prices coupled with sound fiscal and monetary policies will enable the Iraqi government to pay early remittances and increase the value of reserves to higher levels," he said.

The statement concluded that "the monetary policy of the Central Bank will continue to play an effective role in maintaining exchange rates and reduce the gap between the official price and market prices under the circumstances of internal and external complex surroundings, in addition to play a central role in controlling the inflation rate and reach levels below (1%) to maintain the general level of prices and attract investment As the central bank to ensure the integrity of the financial system, it will continue to play this role and more effectively in the next phase as the state bank to promote the Iraqi economy and support for reconstruction and investment efforts, which was Implementation of the largest lending initiative for the housing sector has exceeded two trillion dinars in addition to other lending programs. "

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank: Iraq's foreign currency reserves amounted to 60 billion dollars
Release date: 2018/10/24 14:17  102 times read
The Central Bank announces a strong financial reserve of over $ 60 billion
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Central Bank of Iraq revealed the value of the country's financial reserve and described it as strong.
The Central Bank of Iraq Board said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of today, "in conjunction with the evolution of the democratic process in Iraq and the resulting circulation of the authorities in a positive atmosphere and stable, the Central Bank of Iraq looks forward to continue to play its pivotal role in building the state To improve the financial and economic conditions in Iraq. " 
He added: "This optimism is supported by the presence of strong financial reserves exceeding 60 billion US dollars as a result of the monetary and monetary policies pursued by the Central Bank over the past years to stabilize the financial situation in general and in particular in 2014 and the years that followed, where the financial situation is lowest levels These years, which came with data Threatened the ability of the state to cover the operational expenses and salaries of employees.
"However, the central bank's interventions, despite the difficult circumstances of low oil prices and the high cost of Iraq's war against the terrorist campaign to liberate its territory, the central bank continued to manage the state's reserves sufficiently to meet international standards on the one hand, Of the state by at least 16 trillion dinars in the form of remittances discounted, which led to support financial stability and contribute effectively to overcome the crisis. 
"As a continuation of the central role of the central bank as a pillar of the state economy, the positive improvement in oil prices accompanied by fiscal and monetary policies will enable the Iraqi government to pay early remittances and increase the value of reserves to higher levels."
"The monetary policy of the Central Bank will continue to play an effective role in maintaining exchange rates and narrowing the gap between the official price and market prices under highly complex internal and external conditions, in addition to playing a central role in controlling the inflation rate and reaching levels below 1% To maintain the overall level of prices and attract investment. " 
"The central bank will ensure the safety of the financial system, it will continue to play this role and more effectively in the next phase as the state bank to promote the pace of the Iraqi economy and support for reconstruction and investment efforts, which was the implementation of the largest lending initiative for the housing sector so far exceeded two trillion dinars in addition to programs Other lending "
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Iraq's central cash reserve exceeds 60 billion dollars

Iraq's central cash reserve exceeds 60 billion dollars
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the links
 24 October 2018 03:35 PM

Mubasher:  The cash reserve of the Central Bank of Iraq exceeded 60 billion dollars.

The Central Bank, in a statement on Wednesday, to the financial and monetary policies pursued by the past years to stabilize the financial situation, especially in 2014 and the years that followed.

He added that despite the difficult circumstances of low oil prices and the high cost of the war on terrorism, he continued to manage the state's reserves sufficiently to meet international standards on the one hand and to strengthen the state's financial capabilities by at least 16 trillion dinars.

He added that the positive improvement in oil prices accompanied by fiscal and monetary policies, will enable the Iraqi government to pay early remittances and increase the value of reserves to higher levels.

He noted that the monetary policy of the Central Bank will continue to maintain exchange rates and reduce the gap between official price and market prices, and the rate of inflation to levels of less than 1%.

He pointed out that he will continue in his role to promote the Iraqi economy and support reconstruction and investment efforts, including the implementation of the largest lending initiative for the housing sector, which has exceeded two trillion dinars so far.

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Report: Saudi Arabia seizes 48% of foreign currency reserves for Arab countries