Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Saudi Arabia seizes 48% of foreign currency reserves for Arab countries

yota691

1.  "raise three zeros from the currency"

2.  "WILL THERE BE A GOLD BACKED CURRENCY?"

3.  .84 cent dinar, per ferates.com. 

If it works out this way, it looks like we're gonna lose money on this deal.  That would make each million dinar worth $840.  We won't even "break even" on this investment.  Opinions, please.

(And please don't say the zeros will be deleted from the exchange rate.  Everything I've ever read says "raise three zeros from the currency".)

Edited by Floridian
  • Downvote 3

Folks remember the World monetary banking system requires 5% in reserves this includes the Countries physical assets - Gold,Silver,Minerals,Oil AND foreign currency reserves 92 billion in known foreign assets.

Iraq has 82 billion in gold alone! how much in silver, oil, other minerals? not counting as they get there people working this will add a lot.

Iraq has also been removing notes from there circulation, a huge amount of the total Dinar is out of Iraq as foreign held currency this currency will be traded within other countries (like when I cash in the bank will give me dollars, this will eventually be traded within the inter country reserve trading system), hard to understand this but countries trade every day using this system.

Iraq has enough to RI and RV to min of 2 to 1, this figure does not count oil reserves or the other assets Iraq has that we do not know about.

FORGET LOP!

Shabibi said: Delete 3 zero's from the nominal Value meaning .00086 to .86 they have plenty of assets!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

- $82 billion in foreign currency reserves and growing 

- 96.5 Tons of Gold and growing 

- Inflation +/-2%

- Oil production increasing 

- Oil exports increasing 

All of the above are positive indicators of an increase in the dinar exchange 

rate in the near future.

LOP or RD is applied when countries have hyperinflation problems 

In my opinion the delete of 000 project means deleting zeros from

exchange rate.

They want to give their people......Purchasing Power.!

Go RV

Go asap

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

1.  "raise three zeros from the currency"

2.  "WILL THERE BE A GOLD BACKED CURRENCY?"

3.  .84 cent dinar, per ferates.com. 

If it works out this way, it looks like we're gonna lose money on this deal.  That would make each million dinar worth $840.  We won't even "break even" on this investment.  Opinions, please.

(And please don't say the zeros will be deleted from the exchange rate.  Everything I've ever read says "raise three zeros from the currency".)

Well Floridian you asked for opinions an then added a disclaimer (not say to speak of the exchange rate).

OK so here's my opinion...I think you are absolutely correct, we are gonna lose money. I'm thinking there's so much rioting an corruption in Iraq that they will be forever doing anything, especially with the Dinar. This weekend I'm gonna pull out all my Dinar an separate it into 100k bags an start selling it on Ebay. Maybe I can beat everyone else that's about to sell out, hopefully I can break even on my purchases...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, DoD said:

Well Floridian you asked for opinions an then added a disclaimer (not say to speak of the exchange rate).

OK so here's my opinion...I think you are absolutely correct, we are gonna lose money. I'm thinking there's so much rioting an corruption in Iraq that they will be forever doing anything, especially with the Dinar. This weekend I'm gonna pull out all my Dinar an separate it into 100k bags an start selling it on Ebay. Maybe I can beat everyone else that's about to sell out, hopefully I can break even on my purchases...

I will start the bidding at 2.00 per 100,000.00

deal ?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DoD said:

Okay, DOD, I understand your sarcasm.

I happen to be really discouraged after 10 years, knowing all too well that others have been here 16 or more years.

We're all waiting patiently for something good to happen with this investment, but it never does.

We've all had our hopes up a thousand times, only to be dashed.

What I'm looking for is some other plausible explanation besides "they will remove the zeros from the exchange rate", when they have always said they will remove the zeros from the currency.  People just seem to gloss over that statement which has been printed over and over again for years.  

Now, it looks like we are going to remove out troops from Iraq.  Why do we have the biggest embassy in the world in Iraq if we won't even have troops there?  Who's going to defend this huge embassy against Islamic Terrorists?  Or have they all magically disappeared with the killing of Baghdadi?

I used to believe that Trump has dinar, after reading (a couple of years ago) that one person bought 40 million dollars worth of dinar.  I figured it was him, as it happened right after he got elected.  Now, if he wants to remove troops from Iraq, I'm not so sure.

I actually don't know what to think anymore.  That's why I asked if someone has any convincing reason that we're not all wasting our time.

Does anyone have a good reason (without sarcasm) why they feel at this late date, that we will make money instead of ALMOST breaking even?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Okay, DOD, I understand your sarcasm.

I happen to be really discouraged after 10 years, knowing all too well that others have been here 16 or more years.

We're all waiting patiently for something good to happen with this investment, but it never does.

We've all had our hopes up a thousand times, only to be dashed.

What I'm looking for is some other plausible explanation besides "they will remove the zeros from the exchange rate", when they have always said they will remove the zeros from the currency.  People just seem to gloss over that statement which has been printed over and over again for years.  

Now, it looks like we are going to remove out troops from Iraq.  Why do we have the biggest embassy in the world in Iraq if we won't even have troops there?  Who's going to defend this huge embassy against Islamic Terrorists?  Or have they all magically disappeared with the killing of Baghdadi?

I used to believe that Trump has dinar, after reading (a couple of years ago) that one person bought 40 million dollars worth of dinar.  I figured it was him, as it happened right after he got elected.  Now, if he wants to remove troops from Iraq, I'm not so sure.

I actually don't know what to think anymore.  That's why I asked if someone has any convincing reason that we're not all wasting our time.

Does anyone have a good reason (without sarcasm) why they feel at this late date, that we will make money instead of ALMOST breaking even?

No one knows anything for sure. You have been in this long enough to know that. With all the articles out there,  all discussions  that have happened on this forum you need to make up your own mind on what you think is going to  happen with this investment.  If you want to hear we're all going to rich, well then I'll tell you.  We're all going to be rich.  Don't get offended by my response. You have asked multiple time for reassurance and take every negative article to heart. You may be right.  Seems like you need to make up your own mind and move forward from there.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Does anyone have a good reason (without sarcasm) why they feel at this late date, that we will make money 

the only thing i know floridian is one has to have ice water in their veins to hold large amounts of IQD to date the home run hitters associated with ""making it" with dinar has been the various site owners selling stuff i dont want to lose anything but the safe play is to own a position size that will not hurt you or ur family if that be the case , if it doesnt go as hoped . all the best

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

the only thing i know floridian is one has to have ice water in their veins to hold large amounts of IQD to date the home run hitters associated with ""making it" with dinar has been the various site owners selling stuff i dont want to lose anything but the safe play is to own a position size that will not hurt you or ur family if that be the case , if it doesnt go as hoped . all the best

Thank you, 3n1.  😊

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Floridian, 

I have been in this since 2005 at around 2013 I lost any confidence in it revaluing. I have read many times " we are so close " I have heard that for years. Yes I have lost my confidence but I will always follow it because I have 2 million dinar, which I invested 630 per million.  Dont need the actual cost right now so I will hang out here. And keep on reading how close we are and keep on reading news twisted to sound like it is going to happen. But I really dont know if anybody knows what needs to be done to get it to revalue. Or if it needs to revalue at all. But like I said I will hang out here just incase it ever does. I wish I could be positive about this thing but let's get real. If it's this or that something is holding it up. But who really knows.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

Floridian, 

I have been in this since 2005 at around 2013 I lost any confidence in it revaluing. I have read many times " we are so close " I have heard that for years. Yes I have lost my confidence but I will always follow it because I have 2 million dinar, which I invested 630 per million.  Dont need the actual cost right now so I will hang out here. And keep on reading how close we are and keep on reading news twisted to sound like it is going to happen. But I really dont know if anybody knows what needs to be done to get it to revalue. Or if it needs to revalue at all. But like I said I will hang out here just incase it ever does. I wish I could be positive about this thing but let's get real. If it's this or that something is holding it up. But who really knows.  

You got it at a really good price.  I paid a lot more.  

What gets me, is the 10 years I've wasted following the dinar, day in and day out and no results yet.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

36 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What gets me, is the 10 years I've wasted following the dinar, day in and day out and no results yet.  

don't stress it floridian were all row'in in the same boat man and being honest is a good thing i get the wasted time feelings but usually there is a lesson to be learned in everything , the difficult and the good times and only u can settle it in ur own mind , the most difficult hard times in life i don't like , but i learn so much about myself weather it be by a choice i made or a tribulation in life that comes my way , i really don't consider it a waste i learn from it all but u really only got a couple of options ride it out to whatever happens however it goes or sell and get what you can back .. i remember a few years back when the fbi busted one of the currency dealers in atlanta i think and reading some of his charges much was over selling reserves and he confessed that he knew it would not change in value ( iqd )... we know the iqd had a strong value against the USD for many years up till iraq invasion of kuwait , a lot of scammers entered the space to make money off that history we stay plugged in because so many countries around the world have invested much to keep them afloat and i don't think those countries are doing all that out of compassion LOL i'll stop but relax be rational and wise ... cheers    

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

@Floridian Please don’t lose your faith.  

I have watched and read your posts over the years.  Sometimes you make me laugh and sometimes you make me irritated with them.  BUT I appreciate ALL of your opinions and posts.  Look at all the greenies you have!!  Just put your Dinar away out of view and maybe logout for awhile on DV.  And I know in your heart you believe or you would not still be riding this roller coaster.  

God’s blessings to you and yours.  Keep up the faith.  We all found this investment for a reason and we are all in it together believing we will be blessed.

ScaryMary

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

don't stress it floridian were all row'in in the same boat man and being honest is a good thing i get the wasted time feelings but usually there is a lesson to be learned in everything , the difficult and the good times and only u can settle it in ur own mind , the most difficult hard times in life i don't like , but i learn so much about myself weather it be by a choice i made or a tribulation in life that comes my way , i really don't consider it a waste i learn from it all but u really only got a couple of options ride it out to whatever happens however it goes or sell and get what you can back .. i remember a few years back when the fbi busted one of the currency dealers in atlanta i think and reading some of his charges much was over selling reserves and he confessed that he knew it would not change in value ( iqd )... we know the iqd had a strong value against the USD for many years up till iraq invasion of kuwait , a lot of scammers entered the space to make money off that history we stay plugged in because so many countries around the world have invested much to keep them afloat and i don't think those countries are doing all that out of compassion LOL i'll stop but relax be rational and wise ... cheers    

Thanks, 3n1.  You are very kind.

Not like all the people giving me down arrows.  

I think I'm even beating out Synopsis with the down arrows.  😂

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

@Floridian Please don’t lose your faith.  

I have watched and read your posts over the years.  Sometimes you make me laugh and sometimes you make me irritated with them.  BUT I appreciate ALL of your opinions and posts.  Look at all the greenies you have!!  Just put your Dinar away out of view and maybe logout for awhile on DV.  And I know in your heart you believe or you would not still be riding this roller coaster.  

God’s blessings to you and yours.  Keep up the faith.  We all found this investment for a reason and we are all in it together believing we will be blessed.

ScaryMary

Thanks, Mary.  I really appreciate your kindness too.  😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it amusing that the moment someone doubts the dinar millions we all expected, the daggers come out. 

I haven't been in this a week or two, people.  It's been 10 long years, so I think I'm entitled to gripe and doubt once in awhile.

Sorry I'm not as perfect as some others on this rollercoaster.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I find it amusing that the moment someone doubts the dinar millions we all expected, the daggers come out. 

I haven't been in this a week or two, people.  It's been 10 long years, so I think I'm entitled to gripe and doubt once in awhile.

Dont worry about the daggers, I get a lot of them because I am one to question this thing because i really dont think it will happen. 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, Floridian said:

You need to go back and look at your many previous post. You have shown your doubt about this investment many time. That is certainly your right to do so. People can and will only reassure you so many times before they get irritated, which is their right, and make what seems to you as rude comments. We all have had doubts and have questioned this investment like you. But you seem to need reassurance quite a bit. Just what I have observed. Take a break from this sight and check back in a few weeks. It might do you some good.  Things may not look good now but it's just a minor setback. JMO. I don't care if the daggers fly. I can take it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, cranman said:

You need to go back and look at your many previous post. You have shown your doubt about this investment many time. That is certainly your right to do so. People can and will only reassure you so many times before they get irritated, which is their right, and make what seems to you as rude comments. We all have had doubts and have questioned this investment like you. But you seem to need reassurance quite a bit. Just what I have observed. Take a break from this sight and check back in a few weeks. It might do you some good.  Things may not look good now but it's just a minor setback. JMO. I don't care if the daggers fly. I can take it.

Gee thanks!  I have nothing better to do but to go back and read my many posts showing my many doubts, many times.

As I've said before, 10 years is a long time to be on a rollercoaster.  I'm a little tired and worn out.

I think we can end this now, Cranman.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Folks remember the World monetary banking system requires 5% in reserves this includes the Countries physical assets - Gold,Silver,Minerals,Oil AND foreign currency reserves 92 billion in known foreign assets.

Iraq has 82 billion in gold alone! how much in silver, oil, other minerals? not counting as they get there people working this will add a lot.

Iraq has also been removing notes from there circulation, a huge amount of the total Dinar is out of Iraq as foreign held currency this currency will be traded within other countries (like when I cash in the bank will give me dollars, this will eventually be traded within the inter country reserve trading system), hard to understand this but countries trade every day using this system.

Iraq has enough to RI and RV to min of 2 to 1, this figure does not count oil reserves or the other assets Iraq has that we do not know about.

FORGET LOP!

Shabibi said: Delete 3 zero's from the nominal Value meaning .00086 to .86 they have plenty of assets!  

yep..agree

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Report: Saudi Arabia seizes 48% of foreign currency reserves for Arab countries