Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Saudi Arabia seizes 48% of foreign currency reserves for Arab countries

yota691

24 minutes ago, cranman said:

You need to go back and look at your many previous post. You have shown your doubt about this investment many time. That is certainly your right to do so. People can and will only reassure you so many times before they get irritated, which is their right, and make what seems to you as rude comments. We all have had doubts and have questioned this investment like you. But you seem to need reassurance quite a bit. Just what I have observed. Take a break from this sight and check back in a few weeks. It might do you some good.  Things may not look good now but it's just a minor setback. JMO. I don't care if the daggers fly. I can take it.

your right everyone needs a break from this investment i had mine years ago...now i just cruise..in it for the long haul...til the end

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, cranman said:

You need to go back and look at your many previous post. You have shown your doubt about this investment many time. That is certainly your right to do so. People can and will only reassure you so many times before they get irritated, which is their right, and make what seems to you as rude comments. We all have had doubts and have questioned this investment like you. But you seem to need reassurance quite a bit. Just what I have observed. Take a break from this sight and check back in a few weeks. It might do you some good.  Things may not look good now but it's just a minor setback. JMO. I don't care if the daggers fly. I can take it.

your right everyone needs a break from this investment i had mine years ago...now i just cruise..in it for the long haul...til the end

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, screwball said:

26 minutes ago, screwball said:

Ok - But Maybe U Should Just Take A Break From Reading All The Reports From The Ministry Of Redundancy Ministry ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Floridian said:

Now, it looks like we are going to remove out troops from Iraq.

Date: 2019/10/29 15:06  42 times read
The International Coalition announces that its forces remain in Iraq at the request of the government in Baghdad
The International Coalition Against ISIS announced Tuesday that its forces will remain in Iraq at the request of the government in Baghdad.
"At the request of the Iraqi government, our forces will remain in Iraqi areas, and our assessment signals the continuing threat of ISIS," coalition spokesman Miles Cagens told a news conference in Erbil.
"ISIS is not over and there are some areas in Iraq and Syria," he said
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Floridian said:

all the people giving me down arrows.  

I think I'm even beating out Synopsis with the down arrows.  😂

Weegie Can Completely Wax Both Ur @$$es ! :o 

Before Doing His Legs ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, yota691 said:
Date: 2019/10/29 15:06  42 times read
The International Coalition announces that its forces remain in Iraq at the request of the government in Baghdad
The International Coalition Against ISIS announced Tuesday that its forces will remain in Iraq at the request of the government in Baghdad.
"At the request of the Iraqi government, our forces will remain in Iraqi areas, and our assessment signals the continuing threat of ISIS," coalition spokesman Miles Cagens told a news conference in Erbil.
"ISIS is not over and there are some areas in Iraq and Syria," he said

Thanks Yota,  but I’m not sure they are talking about  OUR Forces when they say INTERNATIONAL Forces will remain. 

• yota691 changed the title to Report: Saudi Arabia seizes 48% of foreign currency reserves for Arab countries

The currency of the US dollar

January 12, 2020 5:03 PM
RIYADH - Mubasher: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia acquired about 47.7 percent of the foreign currency reserves of Arab countries during 2019, with a reserve size of about 489.8 billion dollars.

A recent report by the Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation revealed that the total reserves of Arab countries in foreign currencies fell to $ 1.025 trillion in 2019.

The report, whose data was based on the International Monetary Fund, expected that the volume of foreign countries ’reserves in foreign currencies will continue to decline during the year 2020, to reach about 988.2 billion dollars.

The report stated that the UAE came second in terms of foreign reserves, after Saudi Arabia, during 2019, followed by Libya, Iraq, Algeria, Qatar and Egypt.

He also pointed out that the reserves of Arab countries in foreign currencies increased in 10 countries during the year 2019, compared to their decline in 7 countries, and settled without change in one country, Djibouti.

• Like 1