Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Professor Speaks Out About Alleged Sexual Assault By Kavanaugh

i just wonder where the FBI Investigation into Booker, Ellison, Fienstein and Harris will start

Booker the Groper

Ellison and sexual Abuse and battery

Fienstein, Leaking Confidential Information  and Covering up Sexual Abuse by a Foreign Donor.......Wait, Foreign Donor that should be a whole new Charge....The Foreign part plus possible Prostitution and Reiko for setting it up.

Harris......just Morality for sleeping her way to the top with a man 30 years older than her.....More of a Yuck, Really and now you want a husband? And that wasn't back in High School Either.

I am just sayin there is a lot more to look into then some sham from 36 years ago that everyone says never happened and the accusers story is falling apart daily.

Karsten

Karsten

• Thanks 2

All kinds of stuff coming out.... but really....are we to believe the everyday FBI agents are a bunch of incompetent fools who f'd up 6 back ground checks?? ( note: there has been corruption at the top....mostly gone...but a little more stench to remove)....he said...she said....with nothing factual isn't viable as evidence in a "rule of law" country.....let alone there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty...CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

Claims Against Kavanaugh Are Worst Than "He said, she said" | TimCast  Indy 

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

All kinds of stuff coming out....6 back ground checks....he said...she said....with nothing factual...let alone there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty...CL

This is Amazing, I feel we've been transported to Cartoon Land, we have......

Chris Coons (same hair) / AKA "UltraMan"

See the source image    See the source image

Richard Blumenthal (The Teeth Talker) / AKA "Ed Grimly"

See the source image  See the source image

Hawaii Dem Ho-Ho / AKA "YO-YO" (her jaw goes up-n-down, but nobody wants to hear her speak)

See the source image       See the source image

.....and of course, Cory Booker / AKA "El-Sphincter"

See the source image  See the source image

Trump/Senate Republicans, Please Save Us All........"Approve Kavanaugh ASAP"!!  :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Texts Suggest Kavanaugh Was Searching For support system" rel="">support Before Ramirez Story Hit The Press

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-texts-suggest-kavanaugh-asked-pal-to-defend-him-before-new-yorker-story

kav_fkwerd

GO RV, then BV

If true...the FBI will cover this in their report.....we'll see if it is true, or even a factor....CL

• Thanks 1

Lindsey Graham to Trump: If the Senate rejects Kavanaugh, renominate him and let the 'ballot box' decide

1.jpg?mode=stretch&connatiximg=true&scale=both&height=319&width=567

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., advised President Trump to renominate Brett Kavanaugh as his pick to replace Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court if his confirmation crumbles in the Senate under a wave of sexual assault allegations. 

Part two of this strategy would be to wait until the 2018 midterm elections to play out as a de facto referendum, particularly in "Trump states." 

"Here's what I would tell the president, I would appeal the verdict of the Senate to the ballot box," Graham told host Sean Hannity in an interview Monday evening. 

"This way the American people will have the last say, he emphasized," adding, "I’d ask voters in Indiana and Missouri and North Dakota and other places where Trump won saying who he would nominate if he got to be president and see if voters want to appeal the verdict of their senator." 

Kavanaugh denies all the allegations of sexual misconduct and delivered an emotional defense of himself to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday after one of his accusers, Christine Blasey Ford, had a chance to testify. 

Graham also offered an impassioned speech that day, casting blame on his Democratic colleagues for desperately trying to derail the nomination by any means necessary. "What you want to do is destroy this guy’s life, hold this seat open, and hope you win in 2020. You’ve said that, not me. You’ve got nothing to apologize for,” he said

He echoed those sentiments Monday, arguing that giving up on Kavanaugh would be "legitimizing the worst tactics I’ve seen." 

"I think we’re going to get 50 plus," he added, "but if we fell one vote short, for the good of the nation I would appeal this to the people of the country and let them have a say." 

ADVERTISEMENT

After Kavanaugh's nomination advanced past the Judiciary Committee on Friday, momentum in the confirmation process hit a speed bump when Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., and three key swing lawmakers, Susan Collins, R-Maine, Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., demanded a supplemental background FBI investigation before a full Senate vote. 

Under pressure from members of his own party, President Trump authorized a supplemental FBI investigation Friday, which is expected to wrap by the end of the week. However, Democrats are already complaining that the inquiry is too limited in scope, which prompted Trump to lash out Sunday, tweeting, "For them, it will never be enough — stay tuned and watch!"

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

FBI has COMPLETED its interview of Brett Kavanaugh's friend Mark Judge over accusations they both attacked Christine Ford - putting agency on track to end probe by Friday

• Judge's attorney said the FBI had completed its interview Tuesday, after starting its questioning on Monday
  • Dr. Christine Blasey Ford alleges Judge was in the room when Kavanaugh groped and sexually assaulted her decades ago
  • President Trump said Monday that FBI should interview 'anybody that they want within reason'
  • The bureau is doing background interviews with a one-week deadline after key Judiciary Republicans forced a delay 
  • Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell vowed Tuesday that the Senate would vote on Kavanaugh this week
  • But key swing Republican senator Susan Collins wants FBI to interview third accuser Julie Swetnick

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6231823/FBI-COMPLETED-interview-Brett-Kavanaughs-friend-Mark-Judge.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs,

Knowing you as I do.....I believe u were joking

Then again maybe she was just a Ho Ho back then and it seems never changed her way with the recent Sexual Harassment charges against her.

Just sayin......The accusers weren't all that squeaky clean to start with.....

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1