Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam Montana 19 September 2018

TexasGranny

Hi Adam and many thanks for all U do , I’m sure this has been asked and answered before , when it comes to HCL how do they sell the oil they are pumping out without having HCL in place ? I. Your last update it does  sound promising after all most 9 yrs waiting 🤪 thanks a Million , my best Ron

• Upvote 1

Sandfly to Sir Adam and all his wonderful “Mod Squad” for all y’all do, and I know this isn’t “Dinar related”, but it’s people related and after all we here at DV are one big family...and in times past Adam and others have stepped up during times of distress on this nation and other parts of the world in their times of need.  As a North Carolina resident we appreciate all your prayers we really do!  We personally were fortunate to just miss the worst of Florence, however those along the coast will have years of rebuilding their lives.  There are many ways folks can help...prayers of coarse, but putting feet to our prayers helps on a whole nother level.  Just a reminder during times of catastrophe...be careful who your donations go to that the recipients receive the bulk of those donations!  I’ve always stuck my neck out to support system">support the Salvation Army as I’ve worked with them shoulder to shoulder and can vouch for them...they are the real deal and I can’t think of any better place to donate if your in a position to help out with the recovery process.  

Im also finding it hard to believe but some people are actually pointing fingers of blame but I’m reminded that the rain falls on the just and the unjust...and we can all have an impact on showing love and compassion in the midst of some folks greatest hour of need.  Just sayin’!  😉 (Hopefully I’m not oversteppin’ boundary’s by posting here, if so please TG feel free to move or remove this post!).

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi there big bro Adam, regarding what our recent DV sister PP, shared in a thread and asking before my next round of whiskey later tonight:

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: We plan to delete zeros from the local currency

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Alaak, on Monday, the existence of a plan to delete zeros from the local currency, noting that "this plan needs to deliberate steps, so as not to be exploited in the fraud." 

Site Link: http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/business/170920181

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was put up a couple days ago - we all heard it once and like, a thousand times with the whole "plan to delete the zeros yadda yadda yadda".....Do you have any new insight, thoughts, or your inside contact chatter, your gut feeling.......anything you can share? 

Should I switch back to beer or keep the whiskey going and continue on hoping? :praying::cheesehead:

Side note for/with brother RodandStaff, if DV would put up a donation link to help out those affected by Hurricane Florence, I'll submit something to help out. 👍

Thanks,

Freedomwish

Edited by Freedomwish
Beer or Whiskey?
  • Upvote 1