Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts put an integrated program to revive the economy of Iraq .. These ways of rescue

pokerplayer

So here is a thought.  Right now we are basing everything on a 1-1 scale.  What if they exchange the 25000 dinar note (which is worth $ 21 US dollar) for the 25 dinar note and gave it a value of 1 dinar equals $3 US dollars.  That would make there 25 dinar note equal to $63 US dollars and at the same time give the Iraqis more purchasing power.  

Just a thought.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DWS112 said:

Also states on pg 5:

اصدار دينار عراقي جديد المعادل الى ألف دينار قديم

"Issuing a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars"

Thank You for posting DWS112, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Here is what I get from the Google Translator for Arabic To English when I copy the noted Arabic Text and paste it in the Google Translator:

About 547,000,000 results (0.30 seconds) 

Search Results

Translation Result

اصدار دينار عراقي جديد المعادل الى ألف دينار قديم Edit
'iisdar dinar eiraqiun jadid almaeadil 'iilaa 'alf dinar qadim

---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluArabic

Issuing a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars

---------------AfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluEnglish

Open in Google Translate

Feedback

Could You supply a link to where You got the Arabic Text from?

In The Mean Time................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I'm understanding this as 243$ a month ... and it's says 1 new dinar worth 1000 dinar... does this not mean 243 dinar at new rate of purchasing power is like 800$ at 3-1 ... just thinking or does it mean 1 dinar worth 1000 dinar like ... one new dinar has the power to purchase that 1k would have done as is that good for us? What would that rate be at the exchanges

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Could You supply a link to where You got the Arabic Text from?

Sure Synopsis. Here is the link: http://almasalah.com/ar/news/150197/خبراء-يضعون-برنامجا-متكاملا-لإحياء-اقتصاد-العراق-وهذه-سبل-الانقاذ

Notice at the bottom of the page there is a pdf: "A success center for economic development"

scroll to pg. 5 (1st item:)

scenter2.jpg.95f27b79270f9fcff8f14342a18f5633.jpg

I hope this helps. DW

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Sure Synopsis. Here is the link: http://almasalah.com/ar/news/150197/خبراء-يضعون-برنامجا-متكاملا-لإحياء-اقتصاد-العراق-وهذه-سبل-الانقاذ

Notice at the bottom of the page there is a pdf: "A success center for economic development"

scroll to pg. 5 (1st item:)

scenter2.jpg.95f27b79270f9fcff8f14342a18f5633.jpg

I hope this helps. DW

Oh, Yeah, DW, This Helps TREMENDOUSLY - Thank You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

Here are the five bullet points translated:

Infrastructure of the economy (page 5 of 24 of the slides in the article)

• Issuing a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars

• The dinar is pegged to a basket of foreign currencies such as the dollar, the euro and the pound

• Revaluation of Iraqi banks by linking them to foreign banks Strict

• Linking governmental and non-governmental banks to a network With the Central Bank directly

• Canceling the currency auction

Opening the investment (page 6 of 24 of the slides in the article)

• Establishment of the Reconstruction Council

• Establishment of the Board of Investment Council

• Incorporation of the Investment Authority in the Council

• Issuing a quarterly report on the entire activities of the Reconstruction Council

• Allocation of 30% of the budget to the Council of Reconstruction

From the bullet point of interest, there are currently 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, and 50,000 in circulation today. So a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars may mean issued denominations of 0.25, 0.50, 1, 5, 10, 25, and 50. This may be a reason the 50 Iraqi Dinar note was pulled of the streets and voided since May 1, 2015.

Apparently, next month the 250, 500, and 1,000 notes are going to be put out there to replace the worn out currency in circulation. It will be interesting to see how the strategy to "issuing a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars" is going to be carried out. Ultimately, I believe the Iraqi Dinar we hold will be ReInstated or ReValued but I do not know if there will be a difference in Iraq or the relative time scales for the potential conversion in Iraq to what others outside Iraq will be able to do.

Exciting Times For SURE!!! :backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

In The Mean Time.......................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, cranman said:

@jg1 I don't think anyone is pro Lop here.  We are just throwing out thoughts and ideas to encourage discussion.  What's your thought on what it's saying?

Not being confrontational.  Just asking. 

Thanks Craneman. Discussions about a LOP should be in the LOP section. 

Looks like a lop, smells like a LOP tastes like a LOP. Still holding on to my dinar till the end. 

LOPster tank

Lop talk is not allowed in chat, but you can discuss it here. Keep it respectful. And if you get thrown in the lopster tank... watch out for boiling water. :)

Edited by jg1
  • Confused 3
  • Downvote 1

@jg1  You and me both brother.  Im not letting go either.  Bought 14 years ago.  I considered it lost at that time.  Not that I wasn't positive about this investment but it's always been speculative.  I understand what your saying about the Lop discussion.  I personally hope I say something that looks like a Lop and someone proves my thought wrong.  Also I've never visited the Lop section but maybe one time.  Too hostile.  Lol.  I like my discussions civil and adult orientated. 

• Like 1

i have always understood from the beginning when i researched and bought iqd that iraq has always planned to introduce LD's or currency without the 3 zero's , the  "delete the zero project " was first introduced by shabbs with a changed rate the two denoms would circulate inside iraq for a set period of time , what we were never told was / is how the iqd outside the country will be handled and that is where the guru bull mess went wild the rest is history ... appreciate all the different thoughts 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I have always believed it would be an extra ordinary event...... I can’t prove it, it’s what my gut has told me.... hopefully it will have been worth all this wait and that the capital I invested won’t be for nothing...... 

To be honest, whatever the outcome, so much has been learned and gleaned from members here and in VIP! So it has been rewarding in that regard :) 

Hopefully we’ll get the whipped cream and cherry 🍒 on top here of our RV Sunday with a rate of .84-$1 or better!!! 

Sleep well DV

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, DWS112 said:

Yes, we have a problem. The new 1 Dinar will be equal to the 1000 dinar note we hold.

5 hours ago, Floridian said:

We don't want this.  ☹️

It's not all bad news depending on how much one spent on the dinar initially. If you hold 40 25,000 notes that's 1,000,000. If those notes will now be 25 dinar times 40 count, that's $1,000 usd at an exchange rate of 1-1.  I'm sure most bought 1,000,000 dinar a lot less than $1,000 usd.  So it'll either be a break even (counting exchange fees) or a few bucks left over.  If the exchange rate is 3-1 that'll give you a few thousand profit over the initial investment. Still not a loss anyway you look at it. We just won't be able to buy that dream house and yacht.

Edited by NextYear
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1