Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aspertame

Heavyduty053

I know lots of people choose to drink Diet drinks, soda's but they really don't realize what one of the ingredients is to make that product. ASPERTAME is used as the sweetener instead of sugar. Aspartame turned into Wood Alcohol inside the body when it reaches body temperature. This has cause joints to ache, Muscles to soften to the point of not being able to walk and yet the Food and Drug Administration will not investigate or pull it because of its high dollar products. Look it up it can do much harm over a stretch of time.

Diet Coke gives you a boost because it has much more caffeine that coffee. I do not drink sodas period, but I have a good friend who drinks 8-10 Diet Cokes per day. His daughter (who is a nurse) was concerned and expressed her concern. He told her he would give her $100 if she could produce ANY definitive, iron clad proof that it was bad for your health. She thought it was a sure bet she would get the $100, but to her surprise, she found NO definitive evidence, only opinion and speculation by researchers. So, I won't offer any monetary reward, but I will challenge anyone here to show concrete proof that Diet Coke is detrimental to ones health.

ASPERTAME shows a direct link to Alzheimer's and many other serious illnesses. 

Years ago I had a friend whose dad was losing his memory. After many tests and doctors, one day a doctor asked "Does your dad drink many diet sodas?" My friend yes that's all he drinks most of the time. The doctor told him to get him to stop immediately. After a couple of months his dad was doing much better and lived many years with a good memory. Personally, I would never touch the stuff.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/06/aspartame-most-dangerous-substance-added-to-food.aspx

B/A