Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 September 2018

Adam Montana

Good morning all! 

Today's update will be delayed till later.

The "Weekly Q" thread is closed, and I'll address those later as well, but feel free to add below. 

Obviously we had an interesting weekend... looking forward to talking about it!

See you all later. :tiphat: 

** edit: skip to my update here if you want.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

Have not been on here in a very long time, still trying to hold on to hope that this will come to an end Soon!!!!!!!!!!   What do you think Adam?  It would be so wonderful to at least feel like it might be sooner and not later!!!  hehe!

Thanks for all you do for us!!!

Brenda Davis

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Obviously we had an interesting weekend... looking forward to talking about it!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Please, Oh, Please, PRAY TELL, Adam, the suspense is KILLIN' Us!!! :drool:   :eyebrows:   :woot:

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Adam..Been interesting here on the East Coast waiting on Hurricane Florence to show up. This storm is like being stalked by a turtle...Hopefully everyone stays safe that has to deal with this...Again Thanks Adam...

I hope that you will be ok Yota, as well as everyone else in that area.

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Adam..Been interesting here on the East Coast waiting on Hurricane Florence to show up. This storm is like being stalked by a turtle...Hopefully everyone stays safe that has to deal with this...Again Thanks Adam...

Yeah, we’re loading up on bottled water and tying down the bbq. Bracing for some ugly weather heading right at us 💨️🌪  We’re definitely in for some serious flooding even though it looks like Florence took a slight turn to the south! 

Stay safe Yota!! 🙏 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Hunker down, stay safe.......and drink!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

5 Day Tropical Outlook

As of 2:18 PM today this is shifting south toward Georgia now

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9

:twothumbs: Adam we will be here. :D

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Yeah, we’re loading up on bottled water and tying down the bbq. Bracing for some ugly weather heading right at us 💨️🌪  We’re definitely in for some serious flooding even though it looks like Florence took a slight turn to the south! 

Stay safe Yota!! 🙏 

Be safe  every one in Flo's path.  :praying:  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Stay safe Yota!! 🙏 

I have been In disaster restoration work for 39 years, Every person I have ever talked to, about would they be riding out another storm, they all say Hell no!!! They would never stay or ride out another hurricane! My advice button the hatch, the best you can. Take important papers, pictures ect. GET OUT while the getting is good. Im still working on Harvey damage from last year! Stay safe to all friends on east coast. Harvey was the worst storm I have ever seen . This storm appears to be going to stall out like Harvey did. I sure hope more people in that area have flood insurance than in Texas, the main reason your home owners ins. policies does not cover rising water! If you dont have flood ins. I feel sorry for you, cause you are fixing to take a major kick in that most intimate area! by thatI mean you lose all your contents and your house has major structural damage. with no insurance coverage! I wish everyone to stay safe, all people on east coast are in my prayers! God Bless! :praying:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

A turtle that drank WAY TOO MUCH WATER.  💨💦

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Been wondering about you.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1