Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 September 2018

Adam Montana

4 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I have to say Adam. You are more of a tease than my ex-wife. She would call me at work and tell me she had something special for me tonight when I get home.  And then she wouldn't show up until the next morning when the sun is warm. The only reason you and I are still together is because your post didn't show up smelling like old spice. 😎

:lol: oh good lord... :lol: 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Starrider said:

http://www.caliboguecam.com/fish.html

This is Hilton Head Salty Dog Cafe looking out to the Bay you can click the pic to move the camera around.

Good Luck

Starr

http://saltydog.com/pages/webcams/

This is LIVE

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I have to say Adam. You are more of a tease than my ex-wife.

The only reason you and I are still together is because your post didn't show up smelling like old spice. 😎

Hey Wait A Second - That Smooth Talking Italian DJ With The Gold Chains Umbertino Wears Old Spice ! :o 

Funny italian american stereotypes

Ur Ex Wife Didn’t Happen To Develop A Sudden Penchant For Ordering Cappuccinos And Humming Sinatra Tunes - Did She ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

With the RV about to happen for the last many years????? What about the financial crash that going to happen very soon and the changes in the  Federal Reserve that are going to happen and know one really talks about this and the implications that that might have on the rv and the place it will play on our off shore acc.?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1