Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 September 2018

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hope you are doing well HCR. Looks to be heading your way, be careful.  :praying:

We just dodged it. Looks like a Tropical Storm and some bad flooding. 

Thanks Chuck! Current projected path now shows it heading more south, so we’re breathing a bit easier but still taking all precautions. We’re in between Raleigh and Durham, far enough inland to avoid the worst of it. Mostly hoping we don’t lose power! At least when a hurricane is on its way you get plenty of advance warning to prepare!  

Stay safe!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks Chuck! Current projected path now shows it heading more south, so we’re breathing a bit easier but still taking all precautions. We’re in between Raleigh and Durham, far enough inland to avoid the worst of it. Mostly hoping we don’t lose power! At least when a hurricane is on its way you get plenty of advance warning to prepare!  

Stay safe!

Will do - thanks

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Stay safe!

We're around the Charlotte area. Looks like it's not as bad as it was, but still expecting 6+ inches of rain. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I should have said “later” or “tomorrow morning”, because I’m just now close to done with some things I MUST get done today. 

Weekly update is first thing on my list tomorrow. Thanks for understanding. And my thoughts and prayers to everyone in the path of that bad weather!

No worries, gives me something to look forward to and shortens the distance between the two dates.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Regarding Abadi and some CBI personnel meeting with Trump today.......

Pretty vague schedule today so far..........time will tell............

Local POTUS Time: Thursday @ 8:22:01 AM EDT (Washington, DC)

Date

Time (ET) Item
September, 2018
Thursday
September, 2018

President Schedule The President has no public events scheduled.

9:00 AM
Pool Call Time In-Town Pool Call Time
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

** Note: Sorry about the formatting on this post, copy paste is not my friend this morning! **

Morning all! Try as I did, it just wasn't possible to get the update posted yesterday. Thankfully I was able to find a few hours of sleep and although this is going to be less comprehensive than I wanted to post, it will do for now!

I mentioned yesterday that we had an exciting weekend - I wasn’t really referring to the Packers making that ridiculous comeback, but I definitely have to mention it for my Bear fan friends!

What I was referring to was the potential for major HCL news… it didn’t end up happening, but you know the adage - where there is smoke, there is fire. This IS on the horizon!

New date to watch for: October 3, 2018. Follow the conversation here:

Closely related in the “coming soon” category is the Prime Minister position. We still stand a chance to see Abadi continue in that role, which is something that would have me hopping on the edge of my seat!

The waiting game is tough, but as long as we are seeing progress - there’s no need to fret. Follow along on that one here:

Interestingly enough, our NIC (Newshound In Chief) yota just posted this one… if you need some evidence that Abadi isn’t walking away silently, here’s a nugget for you:

And to hopefully wrap this thing up with a nice little bow, here’s where we can see that things ARE moving forward:

I’m happy to report that yours truly matched the Powerball in the Weekly Pool, woohoooo! Be sure to get in next week’s Pool, you’ll find it posted here:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/58-dv-weekly-powerballs/ 

I'll have a more comprehensive outline as we progress through this, but for now - those are the things I wanted to point out.

On 9/8/2018 at 2:14 PM, davis411 said:

Hi Adam 

thanks like always to you and the mods.

my question is simple 

I heard a rumour that I was Texasgranny’s favorite DV member.

can you please confirm

sorry I do not have a link

davis for prez

and still

thanks for keeping this site real

with many great minds and thoughts and of course humour

helping us out daily 

Davis out of beer

:lol: I'll leave that for TG to respond to! ;) 

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Adam,

Keeping it light.........which one of these do you like better??

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text and outdoor

On a serious note.....The Baghdad Post has written that Abadi will not be the PM......Sistani wants someone new......yet rumor has it that Abadi and some CBI people will be in DC on the 13th to meet with Trump.........

Any Thoughts?

I think Abadi is fighting harder than he is letting on to keep his spot. And I like it. :twothumbs: 

9 hours ago, cranman said:

Good evening Adam. What's your take on the news article " the central poses large amounts of small currency" ? Obviously it's just your opinion and will not be taken as fact unless you know otherwise. Do you know otherwise? Haha

Hey cranman, thanks for the post. I don't have any confirmation on that one, so I think it's a bit of a translation issue leading to the speculation on when and how this particular issue of currency will take place. I'm keeping an eye out for more information, but that's all I have on that for now.

Ok friends, wrapping this up and getting some stuff done today - have a great one all!

:tiphat: 

- Adam

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

WOW, well worth the wait. Thanks Adam. 

I agree, ChuckFinley, well worth the wait for Adam's weekly post. I eagerly anticipate the next update from Adam. Could it really be the fabled "RV Text"???!!!

:o       :o       :o

Hope So!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Thank You for the usual spectacular update, Adam, AND The Top Of Your Mornin' To You AND The Best Of Your Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Adam. As always I appreciate your posts.

To all our friends in South Carolina, North Carolina and SE US, my heart goes out to you all.  Saying some extra prayers for your safety.  I’ve been through a number of these being from Houston and they are down right nasty.  Please do not drive at night, we lost a number of folks in Harvey last year driving into high water at night. .  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have to say Adam. You are more of a tease than my ex-wife. She would call me at work and tell me she had something special for me tonight when I get home.  And then she wouldn't show up until the next morning when the sun is warm. The only reason you and I are still together is because your post didn't show up smelling like old spice. 😎

• Haha 4