Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian official calls for negotiations with Washington in Iraq

yota691

7 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Better RV while it is still up there.  :lol:

Any possible way you can think it may go higher Chuck?  I feel chess it being played on a higher level these days and were just the minions waiting to be clued in .hey . I can dream right?

2 hours ago, js214 said:

Any possible way you can think it may go higher Chuck?  I feel chess it being played on a higher level these days and were just the minions waiting to be clued in .hey . I can dream right?

I think it can go higher but they need to be careful. There comes a point where places like the US will start pumping again and then the prices drops.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nor said:

trump just do what he want . welcome to iran for new world order . dont forget dajjal is coming from iran . this have wrote 

Im not a tide pod eater, but will you explain what you just said.  I feel like a ***** in church because im lost.

14 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Im not a tide pod eater, but will you explain what you just said.  I feel like a ***** in church because im lost.

we are muslim so the believer is very important . more decade iran never get sanction but this time trump just give permission without dont care about usa or congress  .  

We believe dajjal is come from iran  . Dajjal will conquare the world someday . And imam mahdi will coming from syria . And Jesus will back to save the world . Everything have explain in alquran also 911 . If you believer you will find the truth . 

dajjal means the leader of devil will bring you to hell . ( the new world order - illmuninati ) Only believer will save from his . 

for me iran will be one of the country very power as economy and someday and will take the world . 

I think trump make decision just because money . Iran so rich country just get sanction there not chance to shower their power to the world . Also north korea become more friendly and follow like iran . Open trade 

Edited by nor

10 minutes ago, nor said:

we are muslim so the believer is very important . more decade iran never get sanction but this time trump just give permission without dont care about usa or congress  .  

We believe dajjal is come from iran  . Dajjal will conquare the world someday . And imam mahdi will coming from syria . And Jesus will back to save the world . Everything have explain in alquran also 911 . If you believer you will find the truth . 

dajjal means the leader of devil will bring you to hell . ( the new world order - illmuninati ) Only believer will save from his . 

for me iran will be one of the country very power as economy and someday and will take the world . 

I think trump make decision just because money . Iran so rich country just get sanction there not chance to shower their power to the world . Also north korea become more friendly and follow like iran . Open trade 

So are you for or against Iran? I am Christian so all my faith is in Jesus Christ my savior.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

IRANIAN REGIME THREATENS TO RELEASE NAMES OF WESTERN OFFICIALS WHO TOOK BRIBES TO PASS NUKE DEAL

by Jim Hoft, May 12, 2018:

EARLIER THIS WEEK PRESIDENT TRUMP WITHDREW FROM THE SHAM IRANIAN NUCLEAR DEAL. PRESIDENT TRUMP KNEW THE DEAL WITH THE IRANIAN MULLAHS WAS NOT WORKING.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-12-at-18.36.11.png

This was despite former Secretary of State John Kerry working against the Trump administration to salvage the weak deal with the Iranian regime.

On Saturday John Kerry was spotted at a meeting with Iranian officials in Paris, France.

kerry-iran-paris-600x420.jpg

Of course, the Iranian regime is very upset with President Trump’s decision.

Now this…
Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari warned Western officials this week that if they do not put pressure on the Trump administration the Iranian regime will leak the names of all Western officials who were bribed to pass the weak deal.

https://twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami/status/993932711315329025

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yes, please do release those names.  We want to know who the crooks are, so that we can get them out of office.

Yes agree, tell us who.  I dont care to whom the hammer falls, but we must keep in mind where this information would be coming from.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, rissas dad said:

Yes agree, tell us who.  I dont care to whom the hammer falls, but we must keep in mind where this information would be coming from.

Let's hope the Iranians have some sort of proof regarding who got paid.  

Cancelled checks, anyone?  😂

• Upvote 2

Iraq can fill the gap in the world oil market

15/5/2018 12:00 am 

Expert for {morning}:  
Baghdad / Farah pumice 
said an economic expert that Iraq able to fill any shortage of oil supplies in world markets after the decision of US President Donald Trump US withdrawal from the nuclear deal with Iran, and re - impose sanctions on it, stressing that the Iraqi economy will not Is heavily influenced by Washington's sanctions on Tehran. Brent crude <LCOc1> was at $ 76.79 a barrel, down 33 cents, or 0.4 percent, from the last settlement. WTI was trading at $ 70.44 a barrel, down 26 cents, or  0.3 percent. The highest level  last week Brent scored WTI highs since November 2014 at $ 78 and $ 71.89 respectively , the markets expect decline in Iranian oil exports with a lot with the onset of the impact of US sanctions later in the year.

"It is likely that about one million barrels of global oil markets will disappear if US sanctions are applied to Iran," said Greg McKenna of AxiTrader. 
"But it is not certain that it will have the effect as they intend. Germany said it would protect its companies from US sanctions. Iran said Total did not withdraw from its fields. Oil supplies , said economist Rahim Shammari told the "morning": that "Iraq is able to compensate for any shortage in oil supplies, but we do not wish to impose any sanctions on any country in the region, because it harms the interests of Iraq, especially the stability of the region is an important factor for prosperity "He said.

"Iraq's economy can be affected by US sanctions, but not as many as some expect, because Iraq relies heavily on oil imports, and since oil prices are rising, they can compensate for any economic damage on 
 another side, " he said. 

Analysts had previously attributed the strong price rise to an expected drop in Iranian oil exports. "Iran's oil exports to Asia and Europe are almost certain to decline later this year and in 2019 with Some countries discussed alternatives to avoid trouble with Washington, and with the onset of sanctions. "

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I predict, if the names are those of democrats it will  be earth shaking news. If the names belong to republicans, it will be Fake News....

and you say you don't belong to any party....:eek:..I predict it probably be on both side of the aisle (aka) swamp...but you seem to support the swamp instead of draining it. Trump states it all the time....Drain the Swamp. But anyway I'm loving all this winning everyday, It start when I rise and shine and Thank the Lord for all the blessings an Thank God... Trump is President...MAGA 2020 :woot:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

and you say you don't belong to any party....:eek:..I predict it probably be on both side of the aisle (aka) swamp...but you seem to support system" rel="">support the swamp instead of draining it. Trump states it all the time....Drain the Swamp. But anyway I'm loving all this winning everyday, It start when I rise and shine and Thank the Lord for all the blessings an Thank God... Trump is President...MAGA 2020 :woot:

Very well put.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, yota691 said:

and you say you don't belong to any party....:eek:..I predict it probably be on both side of the aisle (aka) swamp...but you seem to support system" rel="">support the swamp instead of draining it. Trump states it all the time....Drain the Swamp. But anyway I'm loving all this winning everyday, It start when I rise and shine and Thank the Lord for all the blessings an Thank God... Trump is President...MAGA 2020 :woot:

No I was just making an observation, that some people only believe news if they agree with it... The other thing is when did we start believing Iran, Russia and North Korea.... It is a strange new world when these countries have any kind of recognition of being truthful. Don't you find it strange that suddenly American are beginning to believe anything these countries say?

B/A

• Downvote 2

%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8

LONDON (Reuters) - A change of regime in Iran will not be a policy pursued by Britain and any change does not necessarily mean it will be better, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said, while several US officials have not ruled out overthrowing the regime in Tehran.

Johnson made the comments to parliament on Tuesday when asked whether he believed John Bolton, the national security adviser, was seeking regime change in Iran.

"I should tell you that I do not think that regime change in Tehran is the goal we should seek," he said.

"We may seek to change the regime at some point in the near future, but I can not say with any conviction that it will be a change for the better ... I can imagine that Qasim Soleimani of the IRGC may put himself in a very good position to replace Ayatollah Khamenei, for example. "

New US sanctions surround the Iranian central bank
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Tuesday imposed sanctions on Iran's central bank governor and three others and a bank based in Iraq under programs aimed at supporting global terrorism. The US Treasury Department said in a statement on its Web site that it had imposed sanctions on the governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Aliullah Saif, and the Islamic Bank of Iraq based in Iraq, as well as others, including Mohammed Qasir, official of the pro-Tehran Lebanese Hezbollah. The Treasury Department has confirmed that the sanctions imposed on central Iranian officials and others stem from the suspicion of transferring millions of dollars on behalf of the Revolutionary Guards of the Lebanese Hezbollah. The new sanctions are based on President Trump's decision to withdraw from the Iranian nuclear deal and begin to reinstate US sanctions, including against Iran's central bank, the ministry said. Last Thursday, Washington imposed sanctions on Iranian people and companies linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guards.

Analysts see the United States' departure from the nuclear deal with Iran as nothing more than a hawkish move by Donald Trump to topple the regime in Tehran, where the US president himself has not concealed his fervor aggressively towards this scenario by supporting the massive social protests that hit various Iranian provinces Recently.

They assert that the impact of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear deal will be more political than economic. Indirectly, the new foreign minister, Mike Pompeo, admitted that "I bet absolutely that you will see how the Iranian people continue to rebel against this government."

Observers believe that there are three American scenarios to overthrow the regime in Tehran, as the United States will not be patient with Iran, and may declare, as was the case with Iraq in 2003, that this country possesses weapons of mass destruction and threatens US interests and supports terrorists and must end its repressive and non-democratic regime , And then send aircraft carriers after the mobilization of allies from the region and beyond to overthrow the regime.

The second scenario is the continued US engagement with Iran in the Gulf, and the justification for sudden air and missile strikes, culminating in ground operations ending with the overthrow of the regime.

The third scenario is that the United States will aggressively strangle Iran economically. Its war against Iran will focus on a key instrument, the Ministry of Finance, which Tehran calls the kitchen of war against it.

This scenario also aims to change the regime from within by striking the local economy and exhausting the country to the point of arousing the Iranians against the existing regime.

The lawyer of President Trump, the former mayor of New York, Rudolph Giuliani, publicly disclosed the desire of the White House master to change the regime in Iran, not just withdraw from the nuclear agreement.

"Trump is equally interested in regime change in Iran, just like all those gathered at this conference," Giuliani, who is known for his right-wing positions, was quoted by Politico newspaper as saying at an assembly of Iranian immigrants calling for democracy in Iran.

The former mayor of New York stressed that the change of power in the Islamic Republic is "the only way to peace in the Middle East," stressing that "this is more important than resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict."

Last January, Trump, commenting on mass protests in Iran's main cities, said the United States would support the people of the Islamic Republic "when the time comes". Observers say Tehran prefers the pact to remain in place for fear of renewed local unrest because of economic difficulties that have worsened for years after sanctions, while Iranian leaders are counting on selling oil products to finance their ballistic industry. Russian diplomats acknowledged that Iran's foreign minister, after meeting with his French, German and British counterparts in Brussels on Tuesday, was unable to take concrete and realistic assurances to circumvent US sanctions aimed at foreign companies doing business with Iran.

The Arabs

• Upvote 2

Date of release:: 2018/5/15 23:45 • 134 times read
A candidate in the Abadi coalition is responding to his inclusion in the list of US terrorism
[IN-Baghdad] 
Oras Habib, secretary-general of the National Congress Party (NCP , confirmed Haidar al-Abadi's victory coalition coalition with conclusive evidence that refuted US Treasury "fabrications" after being classified on the terrorism list.
"After it became clear that we had a worthy parliamentary seat, some parties started raising issues here and there, while we were surprised at the timing of the statement issued by the US Treasury Department, especially before the announcement," Habib said in a statement. The final results of the Iraqi elections, we confirm that we have all the unequivocal evidence that refutes these fabrications of our own and the Islamic Bank of the country, taking into account that the accusations are false, unsuccessful and unfounded. 
He added: "Here I refer and on behalf of the Islamic Bank of the country that we will provide all conclusive evidence to the Central Bank of Iraq, which is the only regulatory body that we are subject to, and we will follow these accusations and fabrications in all legal ways available in Iraq and the United States to clarify the truth.
The US Treasury Department on Tuesday imposed sanctions on financial institutions and individuals in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon as part of the re-imposition of sanctions on the Islamic Republic following the withdrawal of the United States from the nuclear deal with Tehran. 
In a statement, the ministry imposed sanctions on the Islamic Bank of Iraq and its director, Aras Habib, for helping the Iranian Quds Force to use the banking sector to transfer funds to Hezbollah.
  • Upvote 1

Jaafari: Trump withdrawal from the nuclear agreement "crap"

Since 2018-05-16 at 11:22 (Baghdad time)

EQWE32.jpg

Follow up of Mawazine News

Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said that the withdrawal of America from the nuclear agreement is a kind of folly and that all the countries of the world lost their confidence in America after the withdrawal.

"Withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will erode the credibility of the United States, since the withdrawal of the agreement is wrong from the US administration," Jaafari told the official IRNA news agency.

"The countries of the world respect the other countries as much as they abide by their agreements," he said. "What does it mean that after an overnight, a pen stroke ends a different agreement and the whole world has witnessed it?

"The whole world has contributed to the Iranian nuclear issue and is happy to have it done," he said. "The withdrawal of the agreement is a kind of folly that has been taken by US President Donald Trump, who represents the largest country in the world and acts in this way."

"All the countries of the world have lost confidence in the United States of America because they are not credible about the agreements," Jaafari said.

"The US president's position on withdrawing him from the nuclear agreement is weak and incorrect and we hope that he will be reviewed and that this mistake will be reversed," he said.

"The results of the withdrawal of the nuclear agreement could be dangerous for Iraq and the region as a whole and I have spoken earlier about moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and expressed it as a war step."

He concluded by saying that "these steps are also bad and America has to reconsider the subject to be consistent with the overall movement in the countries of the world that love justice and security and seek for peace."

is over

M

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

GMT 9:36 2018 Wednesday, May 16 : Last Updated

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran said on Wednesday that new sanctions imposed by the United States on Iran's central bank governor would make Iranians "more determined, patient and more resistant than ever."

"We consider this inappropriate policy to be part of the continuing unwise behavior and the hostile policies of the US government," said Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi, according to a statement on the ministry's website.

On Tuesday, the United States imposed new sanctions targeting Iran's central bank governor, Aliullah Saif, on charges of helping Iran's Revolutionary Guards turn millions of dollars into clandestine Lebanese Hezbollah.

Qassimi said the sanctions were an attempt to pressure other countries opposed to President Donald Trump's decision a week ago to withdraw from the Iranian nuclear deal concluded in 2015.

"After the devastating effects of their mistakes and misunderstandings have failed after their unilateral withdrawal from the nuclear agreement, the US government is now trying to influence the will and decisions of other countries that are members of the agreement and other countries of the world," he said.

"These poisoned American policies have not and will not succeed and have made the government and people of Iran more determined, patient and more resistant than ever before to confront the United States," he said.

Since its withdrawal from the nuclear deal last week, the United States has announced new sanctions targeting the financial networks of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

This included currency exchange networks, another official at the Central Bank of Iran and officials at the Islamic Bank of Iraq in Iraq, which Washington said provided a link to the Lebanese Hezbollah.

"The United States will not allow Iran's flagrant misuse of the international financial system," US Treasury Secretary Stephen Manuchein said.

"The international community must remain alert to Iran's deceptive efforts to provide financial support to its terrorist groups," he said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Dollar into the abyss!

14:53 - 16/05/2018
%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435.j

Information / follow-up ...

A diplomatic source in Brussels announced that the European Union intends to move from the dollar to the euro when paying for oil supplies from Iran.

"I have information indicating the intention of the European Union to move from the dollar to the euro when paying for Iranian oil," the Russian news agency Sputnik quoted the source as saying.

EU High Representative for External Affairs Federica Mugherini said on Tuesday that the EU would continue with the Iranian nuclear deal, pointing out that Brussels will help Iran economically after the United States dropped the agreement, and talk about continuing to sell Iranian oil and gas, and the continuation of air and sea transport With Iran and the activation of economic contracts, and work on secondary mechanisms to protect European companies dealing with Iran, and seek practical solutions to save the Iranian nuclear agreement in the next few weeks.

The European Commissioner for Energy and Climate, Miguel Arias Canetti, is scheduled to visit Iran on May 19-20 to discuss cooperation between Iran and the European Union in energy, as part of the EU's commitment to implementing an agreement. Finished

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/16/310157/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

EU plans to ditch dollar for Iran oil payments: Report

Wed May 16, 2018 09:05AM
  1. Home
  2. Iran
  3. Economy
A Russian media report says the Europeans plan to eliminate the US dollar in oil payments to Iran. A Russian media report says the Europeans plan to eliminate the US dollar in oil payments to Iran.

The European Union plans to switch to the euro for oil purchases from Iran, eliminating the US dollar as the two sides work to protect bilateral trade against possible American sanctions, a Russian report says.

“I’m privy to the information that the EU is going to shift from dollar to euro to pay for crude from Iran,” the website of Russian news channel RT said on Wednesday, citing a diplomatic source who spoke to Sputnik news agency.

Iran exports about 450,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil to Europe and around 1.8 million bpd to Asia. The country has boosted its oil production nearly 1 million bpd since the nuclear deal lifted Western sanctions in January 2016.

US Treasury Department has instructed countries to make significant cuts to their imports over the next six months to be considered for potential sanctions relief. The US government has said the sanctions on Iran will go back into force from November 5.

Iran's main oil clients in Europe are Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Poland and Turkey. Turkey is the biggest importer with 250,000 bpd, followed by Greece at 120,000 bpd and France between 70,000-100,000 bpd. 

Western analysts think an estimated 500,000 bpd of Iranian exports will be disrupted by November this year, but Iran's veteran Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh has said shipments will not be affected.

“Trump’s decision will not have any impact on our oil export … that era is history now,” Zanganeh said recently.

Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif met with his British, French and German counterparts in Brussels on Tuesday to discuss mechanisms for keeping bilateral trade on track after US withdrawal from the 2015 nuclear deal.

EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said EU experts were aiming to come up with concrete proposals in the coming weeks on nine key issues including ensuring Iran could sell its oil and gas products and have access to international finance.

Mogherini acknowledged the enormous challenge of finding a way around US sanctions punishing businesses trading with Iran.

"We know it's a difficult task but we are determined to do it and we have started to work to put in place measures that help ensure this happens," she told reporters.

EU experts have already started work on measures to get round US sanctions on Iran, Mogherini said.

President Donald Trump’s decision to pull out the US from the nuclear deal and reimpose sanctions has also added fresh momentum to efforts to start trading oil in yuan following China’s launch of crude oil futures.

China is the world’s biggest importer of crude oil and also the biggest buyer of Iranian oil, with the recent boost in Shanghai futures partially attributed to the sanctions decision.

Iranian officials have already reiterated that they prefer the country's future transactions to be carried out in the currencies other than the dollar.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/05/16/561894/Iran-EU-trade-dollar-euro-sanctions

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iranian official calls for negotiations with Washington in Iraq
  • yota691 locked this topic