Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL Possibly In Gazette On Satuerday.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

It looks like confirmation from various sources, HCL will be done by Saturday.

Treat as rumors. Not varified. Your opine.

9-7-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...WS [Guru Walkingstick]  posted that the COM was paid electronically, and back pay to 01/01/2018. The same was said to have happened for the HCL for the citizens ...we await them to tell us it is fully active. ...The question is, will they leak out the payments of back pay for the Citizens for the HCL? Imo Oh heck yes.. When they do, it will go public by the CBI, GOC or just plain old leakage.  Now keep in mind that Sadr has spoken out about the GOI not fulfilling their responsibilities. In fact imo he is saying have them done before Sunday. Start your meetings ASAP, and by the way they are going to be live on camera.  Therefore, all the citizens that know your sandbagging and they are not getting paid their do, will be able to watch who is sandbagging them...imo.

9-7-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Quote:  "The Iraqi National Card is an electronic biometric card issued by the Ministry of Interior from January 1, 2016. It replaced the Nationality Certificate and Civil Identification Document previously issued. In 2018 it will also replace the Residency Card). This card has a high security platform and is connected directly to the Iraqi Civil System"    Now I am not sure how many realize just how big this is? It is telling us they are on the 09/05/2018 ready to "LAUNCH" the E-Regulations a form of many forms that are about E-Governance. That includes E-Banking...It will include Citizens, Employees, Businesses, Countries, Constituencies, Democracy, payments, receivables, etc., etc.   

9'6/2018  Bruce...

They are talking about releasing the Hydro Carbon Law, HCO, which is otherwise known as the Oil and Gas Law in Iraq. Talking about releasing that in the Gazette on Saturday.
I believe that is what is supposed to happen bar anything else taking it and making it not happen, I believe it will occur.

If the Gazette publishes the Oil and Gas Law Saturday, that will come out in the morning fairly early in the morning Saturday. For that to occur we are getting out of Sulaymaniyah, Iraq is that the Iraqi dinar needs to be out and seen and visible 24 hours prior to the publication of that in the Gazette of the HCO Law in the Gazette.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

It looks like confirmation from various sources, HCL will be done by Saturday.

9-7-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...WS [Guru Walkingstick]  posted that the COM was paid electronically, and back pay to 01/01/2018. The same was said to have happened for the HCL for the citizens ...we await them to tell us it is fully active. ...The question is, will they leak out the payments of back pay for the Citizens for the HCL? Imo Oh heck yes.. When they do, it will go public by the CBI, GOC or just plain old leakage.  Now keep in mind that Sadr has spoken out about the GOI not fulfilling their responsibilities. In fact imo he is saying have them done before Sunday. Start your meetings ASAP, and by the way they are going to be live on camera.  Therefore, all the citizens that know your sandbagging and they are not getting paid their do, will be able to watch who is sandbagging them...imo.

9-7-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Quote:  "The Iraqi National Card is an electronic biometric card issued by the Ministry of Interior from January 1, 2016. It replaced the Nationality Certificate and Civil Identification Document previously issued. In 2018 it will also replace the Residency Card). This card has a high security platform and is connected directly to the Iraqi Civil System"    Now I am not sure how many realize just how big this is? It is telling us they are on the 09/05/2018 ready to "LAUNCH" the E-Regulations a form of many forms that are about E-Governance. That includes E-Banking...It will include Citizens, Employees, Businesses, Countries, Constituencies, Democracy, payments, receivables, etc., etc.   

9'6/2018  Bruce...

They are talking about releasing the Hydro Carbon Law, HCO, which is otherwise known as the Oil and Gas Law in Iraq. Talking about releasing that in the Gazette on Saturday.
I believe that is what is supposed to happen bar anything else taking it and making it not happen, I believe it will occur.

If the Gazette publishes the Oil and Gas Law Saturday, that will come out in the morning fairly early in the morning Saturday. For that to occur we are getting out of Sulaymaniyah, Iraq is that the Iraqi dinar needs to be out and seen and visible 24 hours prior to the publication of that in the Gazette of the HCO Law in the Gazette.

HCL will be done by Saturday.

I always treat anything in this section or from you as a rumor.

Starr

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Starrider said:

HCL will be done by Saturday.

I always treat anything in this section or from you as a rumor.

Starr

I always treat anything coming from him as second hand guru bs

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

While I take everything Luigi post with a grain of salt, I find it funny that most who post on Luigi's threads don't do the same and either not comment or just avoid reading it.

But, there are a lot of DBags around here who think they are all that, when they bring little to nothing. Must be a bunch of liberals.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Haney said:

While I take everything Luigi post with a grain of salt, I find it funny that most who post on Luigi's threads don't do the same and either not comment or just avoid reading it.

But, there are a lot of DBags around here who think they are all that, when they bring little to nothing. Must be a bunch of liberals.

I agree Mr. H this is the rumor section and if people can't enjoy a good or bad RUMOR they should skip it. But I don't think it's a bunch of liberals, just a bunch of sad people who need to get over themselves... We all get frustrated waiting on this to happen, but bashing Luigi isn't going to change anything. If you need to bash, go to the CBI's site and bash them. JMHO

B/A 

• Upvote 4