Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Wednesday - 9/05/2018

:) Well folks, here's the latest from around Dinar Land....

9-5-2018   Newshound Guru  Whitelions   ...Don't worry about people falling all over each other trying to get to the banks...less than 1 % of the worlds population holds Dinar outside Iraq except for banks [themselves]...

9-5-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98    A long day of ups and downs but banks say we are back on track...

9-5-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   We finally see that Iraq is forced to hold the first session but only because of a constitutional requirement. Will they delay it further and can they do so legally now that this first session is held and some of the new MPs are sworn in. Oh – but not all the new MPs are sworn in. They are still missing many from the Kurdistan region and it will be hard to get a quorum without them...

9-5-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Iraq is still plodding through the formation of the new Government.  Watching the GOI work could be described as similar to watching grass grow, although with the rain I’m getting right now… I think my lawn would win that race!   Something to keep in mind, and this is a good thing - as slow as things seem to be moving, Iraq in general has made light years of progress compared to where they were a decade ago. Their processes are greatly improved. The debates are much more structured, not confused and uncertain as they were 5 or 10 years ago. There is an end in sight, so my point here is simple… don’t lose hope, be patient, and let things happen... 

9-5-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   Even though this is much bigger than Iraqi dinar we still have a situation right now where every bank in the world is on pins and needles waiting for the CBI to do their thing which should be to change the rate on the CBI to a reinstated and revalued rate for the Iraqi dinar. The word is once that happens everything is going to tumble like an avalanche for us. So we have every bank in the world it was put this way by someone high up, is just waiting for that to occur. ...we heard at 1105 am this morning EST [Tuesday] all the bank rates on all screens came off. In other words, all the currencies came off the screens at the same time. ...I do know that once the dinar comes back up as a rate that equivalent to the rate on the CBI, we should be good to go.   ...

9-5-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   Communication from all banks has stopped. ...That is one thing I think is ultimately a good sign, and we do know that the Quantum Financial System was completely hooked up and linked to every bank and central bank and Federal Reserve Bank it needed to be hooked up to. ...We know that President Trump has taken let’s call it firsthand charge of the roll out and initiating what needs to happen with the revaluation...   ...I feel that what I have heard was the possibility going at a certain time and I feel that time is close approaching. ...My sources are indicating the Joe Public starts date is going to be September 15, 16, 17 or 18 of this month. So we have some time we will have to go prior to that as the Internet Group or Informed Group. Just to let you know. We should be there I have heard this week.   ...

9-5-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling …I’ve never once heard of the traders in the United States selling counterfeit currency…It’s never been a problem.  Maybe in the future it could be a problem…

9-5-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   Article quote:  "Parliamentarians and economists and the Iraqi street are expected to sign on September 5, the date of announcing the activation of the law of the National Oil Company, which set 10 percent of the sales of oil to put in special funds for distribution to the Iraqis."  They had six months to agree on it now as a government they have to pass it...  

9-5-2018   Intel Guru Delta   Article quote:  "Parliamentarians and economists and the Iraqi street are expected to sign on September 5, the date of

announcing the activation of the law of the National Oil Company, which set 10 percent of the sales of oil to put in special funds for distribution to the Iraqis."  NOTHING MATTER ANYMORE ...JUST WATCH THE CBI - IT'S COMING...(Big Grin)... :) .. 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2