Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any News on 9-5 deadline for HCL Enactment?

DinarDavo

THE GOI HAS NO concept of “ on time “ & “ deadlines “ 

Things come & go, dismissive attitudes are pervasive. - kinda looks like “ torches & pitchforks “ time for many folks who have just plain had it.

Id fly over there & lend a hand cuz I’m right there too. We all have a dog in this race, but they don’t like us much, so I best watch it unfold from the Grand Stands. Go Team ( whatever).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Found this article on a news site dated April 6, 2018:

It is reported that the Iraqi President has ratified the Law on 25 March 2018. The Law does not enter into force until it is published in the Official Gazette, which is yet to be done (as we understand at the time of writing this article).

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=e3199f6e-9cfe-4b24-87fb-8bcf63ca5d03

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I’ve been searching for the past hour for any news on the HCL. I’m not seeing anything.  I suspect that when the Parliament shut it down the other day nothing will get done till Sept 15th at the earliest.  The Kurds are holding out and that might have some impact on this HCL getting punched through.  I don’t know why they even have a government, they never get things finished.

After 15 years of war, strife, and misery, you would think they would give these poor people a little bump in their currency value. Seriously, how can it possibly make things any worse than they are now.  

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Found this article on a news site dated April 6, 2018:

It is reported that the Iraqi President has ratified the Law on 25 March 2018. The Law does not enter into force until it is published in the Official Gazette, which is yet to be done (as we understand at the time of writing this article).

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=e3199f6e-9cfe-4b24-87fb-8bcf63ca5d03

DD, that was the new revised national oil company it had a topic - thread on here back in march when it made news there was discussion if that was the same as the HCL / oil and gas law that the kurds want hammered out drilled down , the national oil company was formed in 1966 to manage and operate most aspects of the iraqi oil industry but like most topics iraq , you never really know where anything stands , im guessing it was not the same or the kurds would not still be clamoring holding out and demanding the hcl and art.140 but who really knows right ... cheers

• Upvote 4

So, OK, we have numerous dates thrown around but what may be more important is what we do not see and what is going on behind the scenes.

Nobody knows for sure what the Bicraqi Iraqis are doing. Or not doing.

I suspect Article 140 and the related HCL issues weigh heavily on amicable relations with not only the Kurds but also with the Bicraqi Iraqi populous in general. Well, the locals are restless and rattling sabres. So, the newly elected Parliamentarians really need to step up to the plate. Or else. Blood in the streets. Everything blows up in their faces. Revenge. Civil War, etc. You get the picture.

So, Jan Kubic steps in and says, "Hey, get Your act together and put on Your Big Boy (or Big Girl) Britches AND Get After It PRONTO". Sound advice the Bicraqi Iraqi need to put it into practice.

So, Ole Nouri al-Maliki has some (what he thinks) is cards up his sleeve with IMIS, IRGC, etc. roaming freely around Iraq with some newly supplied toys (ICBMs from Iran and North Korea). Yeah, right, like that'll gain any traction with Israel chomping at the bit. Israel knows any furthering of Insanian influence in the Middle East will be met with certain "neutralizing" response. So, somebody(ies) from The United States Of America says, "Please, OH Please don't pour out Your can of whoop all over everybody over there and in Iraq, too!!!". That is only going to last so long. Fortunately, the Israeli Mossad was given the "Green Light" by The United States Of America to liquidate Ole Qasem Soleimani. Couldn't happen soon enough. I suspect more Insanian hardware in Iraq will be "neutralized" and IMIS, IRGC, etc. will be sent reeling back to Iran. Whether we see it in the news or not.

But what do I know?

Nothing really.

Except Israel ain't going to tolerate any Insanian expansion of first strike capabilities against Israel. Ultimately, I think this weighs in our favor for accelerating the whole issue. The Insanians really need their hands chopped off from taking from the Bicraqi Iraqi till via the CBI weekly daily currency auctions. My opinion is the hold up is the seating of the new GOI. Once that happens, hopefully the Kurdish demands for Article 140, HCL, etc. will get approved as a first order of regular parliamentary business and then the "open economy" will be ushered in to turbocharge the construction, reconstruction, economic development, AND foreign investment.

Step in Nouri al-Maliki.

His days are numbered.

Maybe just me but Nouri al-Maliki may just shake out of this whole picture mysteriously like real soon since he is a major kingpin to all the disruption, delays, Insanian influence, and Insanian sponsored crap in Iraq hoping to stave off the inevitable to include the demise of the terrorist Insanian influences in the Middle East. Hopefully, we are witnessing the dieing gasps of the Insanian Terrorist Machine in the Middle East. I am pretty sure the Nauti Saudis will fill the gap with some moderate policies to stem the tide of potential unrest with Insanian withdrawal.

I do think Ole President Donald J Trump locking down the 4 trillion USD in Middle Eastern funds will bring about a quick and compliant response from the Middle East entities to terminate the Insanian nonsense. So, OK, maybe I am posting fiction here and may be best to move along.

Just my conjecture, opinion, thoughts, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut case or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time...........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 10

The federal decided to postpone the appeal against the law of the oil company and the intervention of Abbadi and Allaibi parties

12:45 - 12/09/2018

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
The Federal Supreme Court on Wednesday postponed adjournment of appeals on the unconstitutionality of articles in the Iraqi National Oil Company Law No. (4) of 2018 to the third of next month, while decided to introduce Prime Minister Haider Abadi and Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi as parties. 
"The Federal Supreme Court held its session under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members of the judges, 
and considered appeals against the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. (4) for the year 2018," the court spokesman Ayas al-Samuk said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
"These appeals included articles (3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 17) of the law referred to as Enva," Samok added.
The Spokesman pointed out that "the Court decided to include the Prime Minister and the Minister of Oil in addition to their functions, since the subject matter of the case affects them for the purpose of finding out what is necessary to resolve them, and accordingly it was decided to postpone the appeal until 3/10/2018."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

decided to postpone the appeal until 3/10/2018."

Hmmmmmmmmmm...............................................Wednesday, October 3, 2018 is suspiciously close to one month before Sunday, November 4, 2018 when the full bore Insanian sanctions are going to hit.

Wrapping up bi'ness before the "Opening Act" of the Bicraqi Iraqi Reconstruction, Construction, Economic Development, AND Foreign Investment with an internationally traded Iraqi Dinar in an "open economy"???!!!

Time will tell!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

(P.S. Yota, it is a mystery that a Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "safe space" "cognition" person is compelled to give You a Red Ruby Citation for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for all Your fine news articles, highlights of news articles, and beyond spectacularly accurate and substantive posts to support this DinarVets community in a very, very valuable and beneficial way. I gave You a purple trophy - I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

(P.S. Yota, it is a mystery that a Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "safe space" "cognition" person is compelled to give You a Red Ruby Citation for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for all Your fine news articles, highlights of news articles, and beyond spectacularly accurate and substantive posts to support this DinarVets community in a very, very valuable and beneficial way. I gave You a purple trophy - I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:

I got one yesterday...for thanking Yota for article he posted?? 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

I got one yesterday...for thanking Yota for article he posted?? 😂🤣

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute: 

AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

Sometimes it is a BLIZZARD and the Image result for buttercup meme

are all over the place so, I must admit, I haven't been able to address them all. 

Here are some inspirational memes for the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces  with their "safe space" "cognition" (well, OK, one is a little off color):

Image result for buttercup meme

Related image

Related image

image.jpeg.b7922f3c77178988fae5966e6e14dc03.jpeg

Image result for snowflake and buttercup meme

And so on and so forth.....................................................................................

In The Mean Time..................................................................................

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute: 

AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

Sometimes it is a BLIZZARD and the Image result for buttercup meme

are all over the place so, I must admit, I haven't been able to address them all. 

Here are some inspirational memes for the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces  with their "safe space" "cognition" (well, OK, one is a little off color):

Related image

Related image

image.jpeg.b7922f3c77178988fae5966e6e14dc03.jpeg

Image result for snowflake and buttercup meme

And so on and so forth.....................................................................................

In The Mean Time..................................................................................

Those were great...thanks Synopsis!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1