Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament elects "Barham Saleh" as President of the Republic of Iraq

yota691

Release date: 2018/10/2 19:27 • 21 times read
Results of the first round of the election of the President of the Republic
The House of Representatives completes the process of counting votes for candidates of the President of the Republic. Dr. Barham Saleh 165 Mr. Fouad Hussein 89 Serouh Abdel Wahid 18 Thaer Ghanem 1 Monkat Abdul Latif 2 Nawar Saad 2 Abbas Mohammad 4 Al-Batelah 13 Al-Farghah 8 
7:26 PM

Please Lord, let the 2nd round be immediate! 

I know you know this already Master Yota but I can't go longer without thanking you profusely for all you do.  You are suso kind to share with of us.  Good things are coming your way!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

38 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

I thought 165 was the magic number ??

Semper Fi :salute:

I thought so as well ...... I guess they don’t use Harry Potter magic .... more in keeping with Ali Babba & the 40 Thieves variety. 

Another day in the ongoing Soap Opera that is this saga.

When I was Tanker I could shoot stupid. But now, the best I can give these fools is a tongue lashing. Leaves you with an empty feeling like you really haven’t completed the mission. 

:salute:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, yota691 said:

URGENT The Democratic Party's withdrawal from the vote of the second round

Release date: 2018/10/2 20:21  2 times read
The withdrawal of the Democratic Party bloc from the vote of the second round

Waaaah!  Waaaaah!  Were not winning...not fair!   Waaah!  Were taking our toys and going home!    Waaaaah!

And... Just like our country,  the Democrats are only Democratic if they get their way!  

Edited by jsmith52

Presidency of the parliament rejects the request of the Democratic Party to withdraw his candidate for the presidency of the republic

20:06 - 02/10/2018

%D9%81%D8%A4%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9

Information / Baghdad ...

Rejected the Presidency of the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, the request of the Kurdistan Democratic Party to withdraw his candidate for the presidency of the republic.

"The Kurdistan Democratic Party has submitted a request to the presidency of parliament on the withdrawal of his candidate for the presidency of President Fuad Hussein," a parliamentary source told the agency.

The source added that "the Presidency of Parliament rejected the request submitted by the party, and requested that Fouad Hussein submit a personal request to the Presidency regarding his withdrawal."

He explained that "the second round of the selection of the Speaker of the Parliament will be contested between the candidate of the National Union Barham Saleh and Democratic Party candidate Fuad Hussein."

The agency received "information" on a written document issued by the Kurdistan Democratic Party, on Tuesday, stating that the withdrawal of their candidate from the competition for the presidency of the republic. E

The withdrawal of the candidate of the Democratic Party from the nomination for the post of President of the Republic

19:44 - 02/10/2018

%D9%81%D8%A4%D8%A7%D8%AF-696x435.jpg

%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9

• yota691 changed the title to Parliament elects "Barham Saleh" as President of the Republic of Iraq
  • Adam Montana locked this topic