Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please Moderators And Mr. Montana

Synopsis

I am so Thankful for DinarVets and the contributions so many members make on this forum. Not to mention the high quality services to date and all that will be provided purchased program members post event. This really deserves a heartfelt and huge Thank You to You, Adam, and all the Moderators, Administrators, and Affiliates. Again, Thank You.

:tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

One item of immense benefit here at DinarVets is to anonymously lodge votes (one for every post) for any member's post no matter who they are or what they post in whatever section of the forum the post is made. I endorse that capability no matter what other members may vote on my posts or however many posts they vote on with whatever post I make with whatever vote they want to lodge. Thank You.

:twothumbs:       :twothumbs:       :twothumbs:

I am deeply concerned about the serial whiners and Cry Festers who without adequate thought and consideration make inflammatory posts, harass others, and likewise post Fake News, False Flags, False Narratives, Fake History, False History, and generally things based on Fake Scholarship and False Scholarship under the guise of Free Speech to silence and undermine Morality and Patriotism.

:(       :(       :(

These serial whiners and Cry Festers then complain about what votes they receive from others and go on and on about how they have been wronged and want DinarVets to come to their aid so they can keep up their ill behavior with impunity while lodging the rightful consequences of their behavior on others who comment on and rightly respond to their obviously offensive posts. These serial whiners and Cry Festers believe and announce Free Speech is only for them and want enforced so that no one can make historically based and tactical dissent to the posts the serial whiners and Cry Festers make. These serial whiners and Cry Festers making outlandish posts even proclaim they are receiving Hate Speech when the serial whiners and Cry Festers are the very ones engaging in inflammatory and Hate Speech then proclaim Hate Speech when others appropriately respond to their Hate Speech using Reason, Common Sense, ACTUAL Historical bases and references, and decency that the whiners and Cry Festers so despise and seek to eradicate to advance their obviously destructive agenda.

:shakehead:               :shakehead:                :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

Obviously, DinarVets is Thankfully neutral on a variety of different dimensions to include religious affiliation, gender, net worth, race, ethnicity, political views, age, physical characteristics and appearances, and other dimensions not noted here. Thankfully, the DinarVets members can respectfully comment on these noted dimensions.

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

What concerns me most is the serial whiners and Cry Festers contest historically based Morality and Patriotism THIS Great Nation was and is founded on to survive on, thrive on, and exist on in posterity and perpetuity while seeking to extinguish Free Speech regarding the active application of Morality and Patriotism.

:angry:       :angry:       :angry:

I have a deep sense of obligation to those who gave the Full Measure Of Devotion and Paid The Ultimate Sacrifice for both Morality and Patriotism and I am haunted by the thought of my abandoning a like sense of obligation in equal measure whether in Life or Death. They did it for me and didn't even know me. I am obligated to the same based on the Historical Documents THIS Great Nation was, is, and will be based on that consist of The Bible, The United States Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, Blackstone English Common Law, and The Magna Carte with Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership.

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

Thankfully, nobody is required to read my posts or even agree with me. I do, however, believe a significant portion of the DinarVets members do agree with this message and resonate with what I have articulated here. It is for myself and these others who I make the humble request to leave the voting system and comments the way they are while addressing the serial whiners and Cry Festers for their inflammatory and otherwise ill behaviors under the guise of Free Speech and immediately erase the serial whining and Cry Fest posts while also immediately putting them under Moderator Review for their inflammatory and Hate Speech posts. The serial whiners and Cry Festers want nothing more than to have the Moral and Patriotic Freedoms of others silenced and extinguished to advance their agenda and I humbly request that advance of their evil agenda not be allowed here at DinarVets.

Thank You in advance for Your consideration to my request here to avoid any potential restrictions on the Moral and Patriotic at the hands of the serial whiners and Cry Festers.

Respectfully Yours,

Synopsis

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Good Lord, Synopsis, could you put a synopsis of your posts at the end of each one?!?  JK, LOL.

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You in advance for Your consideration to my request here to avoid any potential restrictions on the Moral and Patriotic at the hands of the serial whiners and Cry Festers.

Respectfully Yours,

Synopsis

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

:o I thought I did here, Shedagal, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Labor Day Weekend AND Upcoming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I would like to appeal to those who be hypocrites by saying they are all in favor of Free speech yadda yadda (bullcrap is bullcrap no matter race color or creed)  in long posts but try to silence those who do speak in whatever manner they choose to. All in the name of good decency, patriotism, and frackin morality.

I am a disabled vet. I almost gave my life in the service of this country, some say I even gave more as my life has been forever changed. I will stand up and fight for the right of Shabs or the Easter Bunny, if he exists, or anyone else in America who has a different opinion than I do.  I listen to them and show them where they are wrong. If they choose to listen, that is on them. Decency, morality, and patriotism come with the price of blood so that people can give voice to their opinion rather than have it silenced. Fake news? Let em write it. Let em speak it. Let em shout it from the Halls of Montezuma. Patriotism iand the freedom of speech sn't about hiding behind a wall of censorship (shutting someone up because you don't like what they are whining about) but rather let them have the light of day to put forth their argument. Yeah, I am tired of fake news and tired of the whiners and the left trying to destroy this country as are 1000, maybe umpteen thousand more organizations. However, a voice spoken in freedom is worth a fifteen thousand times more than one spoken at the barrel of a gun or the blade of a sword.  Be your own voice, your own person. Be accountable for what you say, how you say it and what you say. You have something to say, say it, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others, say what you will. Do what you gotta do, but do it with a modicum of honor, dignity,  and integrity and without the hypocritical bullcrap. Opprobrium is unbecoming of a true patriot. Again as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others, say it, shout it, sign it, write it, put it in skywriting for all I care, but as god is my witness, be prepared to defend what you say. 

You get a red whatever, someone spoke their opinion. They want to say it anonymously, they are cowards but they spoke and let their voice be heard. Whiners are those who do not take up the battle and prove to people why the red whatever was wrong. Sure say nothing but are you saying anything? There is a time for silence and there is a tie to be heard with your voice.   When good people say nothing when they should have said something then bullcrap like this happens. Want to stop the fake news, say something. A voice that is silent when it needs to be heard is no voice at all. Be brash be blunt if you have to but be be effective with your words. Get a thesaurus if you need to master the english language. Likes and cute little thumb up and thumbs down are for lazy people. Its how emoji's got started in the first place, because people didn't want to type every single word out in a chat room (before the age of texting came along). However, emoji's are still voices of the people who use them and for that I will stand with those that want to use them. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Theseus said:

I would like to appeal to those who be hypocrites by saying they are all in favor of Free speech yadda yadda (bullcrap is bullcrap no matter race color or creed)  in long posts but try to silence those who do speak in whatever manner they choose to. All in the name of good decency, patriotism, and frackin morality.

I am a disabled vet. I almost gave my life in the service of this country, some say I even gave more as my life has been forever changed. I will stand up and fight for the right of Shabs or the Easter Bunny, if he exists, or anyone else in America who has a different opinion than I do.  I listen to them and show them where they are wrong. If they choose to listen, that is on them. Decency, morality, and patriotism come with the price of blood so that people can give voice to their opinion rather than have it silenced. Fake news? Let em write it. Let em speak it. Let em shout it from the Halls of Montezuma. Patriotism iand the freedom of speech sn't about hiding behind a wall of censorship (shutting someone up because you don't like what they are whining about) but rather let them have the light of day to put forth their argument. Yeah, I am tired of fake news and tired of the whiners and the left trying to destroy this country as are 1000, maybe umpteen thousand more organizations. However, a voice spoken in freedom is worth a fifteen thousand times more than one spoken at the barrel of a gun or the blade of a sword.  Be your own voice, your own person. Be accountable for what you say, how you say it and what you say. You have something to say, say it, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others, say what you will. Do what you gotta do, but do it with a modicum of honor, dignity,  and integrity and without the hypocritical bullcrap. Opprobrium is unbecoming of a true patriot. Again as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others, say it, shout it, sign it, write it, put it in skywriting for all I care, but as god is my witness, be prepared to defend what you say. 

You get a red whatever, someone spoke their opinion. They want to say it anonymously, they are cowards but they spoke and let their voice be heard. Whiners are those who do not take up the battle and prove to people why the red whatever was wrong. Sure say nothing but are you saying anything? There is a time for silence and there is a tie to be heard with your voice.   When good people say nothing when they should have said something then bullcrap like this happens. Want to stop the fake news, say something. A voice that is silent when it needs to be heard is no voice at all. Be brash be blunt if you have to but be be effective with your words. Get a thesaurus if you need to master the english language. Likes and cute little thumb up and thumbs down are for lazy people. Its how emoji's got started in the first place, because people didn't want to type every single word out in a chat room (before the age of texting came along). However, emoji's are still voices of the people who use them and for that I will stand with those that want to use them. 

I thank you for your service and agree.... Go look at the attacks committed against people because of hate... Umbertino gets negged for posting a music video. That's a pretty sad statement about the person who is so angry they feel the need to go down that road...'

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am so Thankful for DinarVets and the contributions so many members make on this forum. Not to mention the high quality services to date and all that will be provided purchased program members post event. This really deserves a heartfelt and huge Thank You to You, Adam, and all the Moderators, Administrators, and Affiliates. Again, Thank You.

One item of immense benefit here at DinarVets is to anonymously lodge votes (one for every post) for any member's post no matter who they are or what they post in whatever section of the forum the post is made. I endorse that capability no matter what other members may vote on my posts or however many posts they vote on with whatever post I make with whatever vote they want to lodge. Thank You.

I am deeply concerned about the serial whiners and Cry Festers who without adequate thought and consideration make inflammatory posts, harass others, and likewise post Fake News, False Flags, False Narratives, Fake History, False History, and generally things based on Fake Scholarship and False Scholarship under the guise of Free Speech to silence and undermine Morality and Patriotism.

These serial whiners and Cry Festers then complain about what votes they receive from others and go on and on about how they have been wronged and want DinarVets to come to their aid so they can keep up their ill behavior with impunity while lodging the rightful consequences of their behavior on others who comment on and rightly respond to their obviously offensive posts. These serial whiners and Cry Festers believe and announce Free Speech is only for them and want enforced so that no one can make historically based and tactical dissent to the posts the serial whiners and Cry Festers make. These serial whiners and Cry Festers making outlandish posts even proclaim they are receiving Hate Speech when the serial whiners and Cry Festers are the very ones engaging in inflammatory and Hate Speech then proclaim Hate Speech when others appropriately respond to their Hate Speech using Reason, Common Sense, ACTUAL Historical bases and references, and decency that the whiners and Cry Festers so despise and seek to eradicate to advance their obviously destructive agenda.

Obviously, DinarVets is Thankfully neutral on a variety of different dimensions to include religious affiliation, gender, net worth, race, ethnicity, political views, age, physical characteristics and appearances, and other dimensions not noted here. Thankfully, the DinarVets members can respectfully comment on these noted dimensions.

What concerns me most is the serial whiners and Cry Festers contest historically based Morality and Patriotism THIS Great Nation was and is founded on to survive on, thrive on, and exist on in posterity and perpetuity while seeking to extinguish Free Speech regarding the active application of Morality and Patriotism.

I have a deep sense of obligation to those who gave the Full Measure Of Devotion and Paid The Ultimate Sacrifice for both Morality and Patriotism and I am haunted by the thought of my abandoning a like sense of obligation in equal measure whether in Life or Death. They did it for me and didn't even know me. I am obligated to the same based on the Historical Documents THIS Great Nation was, is, and will be based on that consist of The Bible, The United States Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, Blackstone English Common Law, and The Magna Carte with Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership.

Thankfully, nobody is required to read my posts or even agree with me. I do, however, believe a significant portion of the DinarVets members do agree with this message and resonate with what I have articulated here. It is for myself and these others who I make the humble request to leave the voting system and comments the way they are while addressing the serial whiners and Cry Festers for their inflammatory and otherwise ill behaviors under the guise of Free Speech and immediately erase the serial whining and Cry Fest posts while also immediately putting them under Moderator Review for their inflammatory and Hate Speech posts. The serial whiners and Cry Festers want nothing more than to have the Moral and Patriotic Freedoms of others silenced and extinguished to advance their agenda and I humbly request that advance of their evil agenda not be allowed here at DinarVets.

Respectfully Yours,

Synopsis

Your post is rather ironic... I have seen you go on tangents with insult after insult when you disagree with someone. I've seen blatant name calling and now you are whining? That is truly rich. Anyone can follow your posts and see your personal attacks on a daily basis... Practice what you preach, might be a good rule to follow for all of us. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

:o I thought I did here, Shedagal, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Labor Day Weekend AND Upcoming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Good deal!!  Then i can just read the last paragraph or so  and get the gist of it!  Best of the week to you, too!!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Respectfully Yours,

Synopsis

Well put, my friend.  :tiphat:

The deep state is trying to destroy the US with fake news and corruption.

There has to be some kind of a limit, as to letting fake news, that has a destructive type agenda, of destroying our country.   

Plus 1,000 greens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Your post is rather ironic... I have seen you go on tangents with insult after insult when you disagree with someone. I've seen blatant name calling and now you are whining? That is truly rich. Anyone can follow your posts and see your personal attacks on a daily basis... Practice what you preach, might be a good rule to follow for all of us. JMHO

B/A

Well, OK, I really do not think it fair to respond to You making such baseless statements to show Your premise is insupportable without exception and so completely render Your comprehension ineffective to the compelling necessity of the principles to be exercised in all due diligence.

Well, OK, I was as concise and nice as the situation at hand here affords and allows. Good for You!!! :twothumbs:

Obviously, some either insult others, Morality, Patriotism, or myself so, of course, I am going to respond while You use the same tactic that others responding to Hate Speech is Hate Speech. Flipping the script doesn’t work. Get over it!!!

So, let me reemphasize a key phrase from my original post:

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am obligated to the same based on the Historical Documents THIS Great Nation was, is, and will be based on that consist of The Bible, The United States Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, Blackstone English Common Law, and The Magna Carte with Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership.

It is undeniable from an ACTUAL Historical basis that The United States Of America was built and survives on the Citizens adhering to these documents and the references to the Citizens’ due diligence in maintaining the basis thereof. Free Speech is misconstrued to mean that basic Morality and Patriotism related directly to these Historical Documents is obsolete and the “progressive” idiotologies are in vogue and to be accepted and celebrated in direct conflict to the content of these Historical Documents. These Historical Documents are truly the textual cornerstones of The United States Of America without a doubt and the foundation of a peaceable society built on this very same foundation. In this respect, “progressive” philosophies in whatever form they may appear such as Progressive, Liberal, Anarchist, Communist, Socialist, Nazist, and Atheist are all contrary to the foundation THIS Great Nation was built on and CAN NOT exist for any length of time accommodating these destructive and contrary philosophies.

No amount of intelligence, lack of intelligence, Duty, lack of Duty, sincerity, or apathy can discount and disregard this last paragraph. Adhering to the Principles noted here conveys Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership that Progressive, Liberal, Anarchist, Communist, Socialist, Nazist, and Atheist all ardently seek to destroy.

To what end?

Dictatorship.

The uncomfortable truth is this is where Progressive, Liberal, Anarchist, Communist, Socialist, Nazist, and Atheist philosophies are going to lead while we are moving in that direction before our very eyes being promulgated by hatred as evidenced by their Hate Speech for the cornerstone documents and the Principles noted therein AND viciously attack those adhering to the cornerstone documents with the Moral and Patriotic Principles noted therein.

Unfortunately, the “Plantation” mentality is so pervasive in these destructive philosophies without differentiating race or ethnicity. THIS Great Nation WAS NOT based on slavery of any race or ethnicity. Nominally 20% of the population of The United States Of America from it’s founding through 1830 was Black. By far, the African slave trade was fed by warring tribes in Africa that would take the conquered slaves and sell them as spoils of war. There were freed Blacks in The United States Of America who had Black slaves. Today, these destructive philosophies enslave peoples of all races and ethnicities and are far more numerous than 20% of the populous of The United States Of America. Sadly, these same “progressive” adherents promote Illegal Immigration without question so that these Illegal Immigrants are Human Trafficked (even minors) by people of their same race and ethnicity just like the African slave trade into the 1800s. Today, these “progressive” and destructive philosophies seek the same end to the Moral and Patriotic to enslave them to a completely destructive dictatorship.

Will I stand with Morality and Patriotism?

Of course.

I suspect many here feel and act the same.

In this respect it is essential to embrace the cornerstone documents containing the Principles noted therein with Morality and Patriotism.

The health, posterity, and perpetuity of THIS Great Nation depends on it. I look on those who gave their Last Full Measure Of Devotion and Paid The Ulitimate Sacrifice for Morality and Patriotism and I firmly believe I am bound to no less.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I really do not think it fair to respond to You making such baseless statements to show Your premise is insupportable without exception and so completely render Your comprehension ineffective to the compelling necessity of the principles to be exercised in all due diligence.

Well, OK, I was as concise and nice as the situation at hand here affords and allows. Good for You!!! :twothumbs:

Obviously, some either insult others, Morality, Patriotism, or myself so, of course, I am going to respond while You use the same tactic that others responding to Hate Speech is Hate Speech. Flipping the script doesn’t work. Get over it!!!

It is undeniable from an ACTUAL Historical basis that The United States Of America was built and survives on the Citizens adhering to these documents and the references to the Citizens’ due diligence in maintaining the basis thereof. Free Speech is misconstrued to mean that basic Morality and Patriotism related directly to these Historical Documents is obsolete and the “progressive” idiotologies are in vogue and to be accepted and celebrated in direct conflict to the content of these Historical Documents. These Historical Documents are truly the textual cornerstones of The United States Of America without a doubt and the foundation of a peaceable society built on this very same foundation. In this respect, “progressive” philosophies in whatever form they may appear such as Progressive, Liberal, Anarchist, Communist, Socialist, Nazist, and Atheist are all contrary to the foundation THIS Great Nation was built on and CAN NOT exist for any length of time accommodating these destructive and contrary philosophies.

No amount of intelligence, lack of intelligence, Duty, lack of Duty, sincerity, or apathy can discount and disregard this last paragraph. Adhering to the Principles noted here conveys Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership that Progressive, Liberal, Anarchist, Communist, Socialist, Nazist, and Atheist all ardently seek to destroy.

To what end?

Dictatorship.

The uncomfortable truth is this is where Progressive, Liberal, Anarchist, Communist, Socialist, Nazist, and Atheist philosophies are going to lead while we are moving in that direction before our very eyes being promulgated by hatred as evidenced by their Hate Speech for the cornerstone documents and the Principles noted therein AND viciously attack those adhering to the cornerstone documents with the Moral and Patriotic Principles noted therein.

Unfortunately, the “Plantation” mentality is so pervasive in these destructive philosophies without differentiating race or ethnicity. THIS Great Nation WAS NOT based on slavery of any race or ethnicity. Nominally 20% of the population of The United States Of America from it’s founding through 1830 was Black. By far, the African slave trade was fed by warring tribes in Africa that would take the conquered slaves and sell them as spoils of war. There were freed Blacks in The United States Of America who had Black slaves. Today, these destructive philosophies enslave peoples of all races and ethnicities and are far more numerous than 20% of the populous of The United States Of America. Sadly, these same “progressive” adherents promote Illegal Immigration without question so that these Illegal Immigrants are Human Trafficked (even minors) by people of their same race and ethnicity just like the African slave trade into the 1800s. Today, these “progressive” and destructive philosophies seek the same end to the Moral and Patriotic to enslave them to a completely destructive dictatorship.

Of course.

In this respect it is essential to embrace the cornerstone documents containing the Principles noted therein with Morality and Patriotism.

The health, posterity, and perpetuity of THIS Great Nation depends on it. I look on those who gave their Last Full Measure Of Devotion and Paid The Ulitimate Sacrifice for Morality and Patriotism and I firmly believe I am bound to no less.

Smack-down Synopsis!!🇺🇸👍

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Smack-down Synopsis!!🇺🇸👍

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey, Sir, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Labor Day Weekend AND Week To You!!! :salute:

Hooah!!!

I ran out of trophies and emeralds so will have to stop by later. For now, please accept+++++++++++++++++++!!!

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I thank you for your service and agree.... Go look at the attacks committed against people because of hate... Umbertino gets negged for posting a music video. That's a pretty sad statement about the person who is so angry they feel the need to go down that road...'

B/A

Be careful, just because I said I would defend your right to speak doesn't mean I won't try to put you in your place when your words are wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Be careful, just because I said I would defend your right to speak doesn't mean I won't try to put you in your place when your words are wrong.

Theseus, I agreed whole-hearted with your 1st post.  I think the emphasis here is rubies out of hate.  To stand firm for patriotic aligiance is one thing but both sides are equally guilty of spewing hate and for what cause.  That certainly in my mind is not a remedy or a cure.  You said in your 1st peace that all should be given equal opportunity to have their voices heard, no truer words have been spoken.  This has become a never ending battle between all sides that has crippled our Country.  I just don't think that both sides are that patriotic or want to stand their ground because this is their belief but pure hate for anyone that opposes them.   I haven't a solution but I never want to be one that gets shut down nor shut another.   Correction and reasoning is always our best benefit but it seems none can be found in our good ole USA any longer......This site has become a prime example

barb

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Theseus, I agreed whole-hearted with your 1st post.  I think the emphasis here is rubies out of hate.  To stand firm for patriotic aligiance is one thing but both sides are equally guilty of spewing hate and for what cause.  That certainly in my mind is not a remedy or a cure.  You said in your 1st peace that all should be given equal opportunity to have their voices heard, no truer words have been spoken.  This has become a never ending battle between all sides that has crippled our Country.  I just don't think that both sides are that patriotic or want to stand their ground because this is their belief but pure hate for anyone that opposes them.   I haven't a solution but I never want to be one that gets shut down nor shut another.   Correction and reasoning is always our best benefit but it seems none can be found in our good ole USA any longer......This site has become a prime example

barb

So, to put him in his or her place is spewing hate? He is simply giving his opinion. Standing up for his values. It's another instance of free speech, and aren't you trying to shut down Theseus?

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, jg1 said:

So, to put him in his or her place is spewing hate? He is simply giving his opinion. Standing up for his values. It's another instance of free speech, and aren't you trying to shut down Theseus?

Absolutely not... In fact I agreed with all he wrote.  In fact I agreed and stood firm on this subject opposed to Synopsis.  Actually I also was giving a defense to BA as she/ he seems to have the same opinion about patrioisms reaction to post and post that are deliberately tried to be shut down because of hate.  There is more hate flung around here than patrioisms.   And besides that, who are we to put another in his/her place.  There goes that " I'm the one that is always right" syndrome.  BA stressed that rubies mainly were given out of hate to certain individuals around here and I agreed.  There was nothing nerogator to Theusus.

barb

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Absolutely not... In fact I agreed with all he wrote.  In fact I agreed and stood firm on this subject opposed to Synopsis.  Actually I also was giving a defense to BA as she/ he seems to have the same opinion about patrioisms reaction to post and post that are deliberately tried to be shut down because of hate.  There is more hate flung around here than patrioisms.   And besides that, who are we to put another in his/her place.  There goes that " I'm the one that is always right" syndrome.  BA stressed that rubies mainly were given out of hate to certain individuals around here and I agreed.  There was nothing nerogator to Theusus.

barb

BTW. I just stood for my opinion and my values....the question is who do we judge and is that judgement because they don't agree with you?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

To what end?

Dictatorship.

Of course.

Well said!!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

The problem with allowing "Fake news" (without holding any one responsible) is there 

are far too many people out there that see it and believe it. And they vote.

A media driven society can be influenced or swayed in such a manor. 

Agreed!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, learning all i can said:

BTW. I just stood for my opinion and my values....the question is who do we judge and is that judgement because they don't agree with you?

I can understand the surface emotional response. However, a deeper and more event oriented view will show that there really is a "Dirty War" going on here with Satanic tools and implications.

I know, I know, some here may criticize a "God Squad" type approach to the differentiations in bases and approach but really DO NOT acknowledge the critical and key differences. So, apart from what is considered a "God Squad" approach to any particular issue at hand, it is imperative to consider and apply:

18 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am obligated to the same based on the Historical Documents THIS Great Nation was, is, and will be based on that consist of The Bible, The United States Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, Blackstone English Common Law, and The Magna Carte with Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership.

These cornerstone documents are critical both historically and in any contemporary setting. What the "Progressive" types, in whatever form, DO NOT acknowledge is their very premise contradicts these cornerstone documents and is, by it's very nature, Hate Speech without question or debate due to simple inspection.

There is no pluralism in Freedom, Liberty, and the associated Pursuit of Life, Liberty, and Happiness. This is clearly noted in Blackstone English Common Law.

To further illustrate:

Proverbs 25:26 New International Version (NIV)

26 Like a muddied spring or a polluted well
    are the righteous who give way to the wicked.

New International Version (NIV)

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

I suspect and I am hoping You understand what I am saying here and can agree that there really is a need to differentiate based on the noted textual cornerstones as bases and reference.

To further note:

Ephesians 6:10-20 New International Version (NIV)

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

New International Version (NIV)

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

So, Yeah, the "Dirty War" is real. It is asymmetrical in nature but winnable provided fought at the appropriate level and with the appropriate tools.

I can see it in You, Barb, that there really is the source material in You while You just need to recognize and apply it. Your view and application will change should You choose to recognize it. I have said it before and will continue to repeat it:

If the least of us falls for standing for what is right with their six unguarded then, at some point, the greatest among us will no longer be able to stand since there is nothing left to stand on or for.

I am choosing to STAND HERE AND NOW on the textual cornerstones whether or not anybody cares or stands. Due to past posts, I suspect there are many here that do and will STAND on their own assessment and volition.

To those - I JOIN AND SALUTE YOU!!!

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:       :salute:       :salute:

• Thanks 3