Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

White House: Trump to meet Emir of Kuwait next Wednesday in Washington


Recommended Posts

White House: Trump to meet Emir of Kuwait next Wednesday in Washington

White House: Trump to meet Emir of Kuwait next Wednesday in Washington
 
11:54
Last updated
The time now is 12:05 PM
184
Watch
0
Participation
 
0
0
0
 
share
 
 
Follow-up / tomorrow Press:
The White House announced on Saturday that President Donald Trump will meet Kuwait's Emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah next Wednesday.
The White House said the Emir of Kuwait would meet Trump at the White House as part of a working visit to Washington.
 
The statement pointed out that the meeting will address the bilateral relations between Kuwait and the United States, as well as regional developments in the region.
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Interesting coincidence.  September 5th . Same day  HCL  goes into affect .....

You got an article that says HCL goes into effect that day? Would like to see it. Adam would jump up and down!! 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Interesting coincidence.  September 5th . Same day  HCL  goes into affect .....

 

You are Knockin’ ‘em out of the Park TODAY AND Thank You, BlueSkyLine, The Best Of Your Labor Day Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

You are Knockin’ ‘em out of the Park TODAY AND Thank You, BlueSkyLine, The Best Of Your Labor Day Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

 

Is HCL money distributed on September 5th, or are they just signing the HCL into law that day (and who knows when they get the money)?

I keep thinking of the "numerical surprise" that Iraqis are supposed to be getting.

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Floridian said:

 

Is HCL money distributed on September 5th, or are they just signing the HCL into law that day (and who knows when they get the money)?

I keep thinking of the "numerical surprise" that Iraqis are supposed to be getting.

 

YOU THE MAN, Floridian, AND The Best Of Your Labor Day Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

 

To be honest, I dunno what they are really thinkin’ and doin’ over there!!! :o

 

Well, OK, lots of going back and forth sayin’ and doin’ this and that. One article saying they are not going to meet until the 15th AND THEN Pompeo comes and kicks their keesters ROYALLY!!!

 

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

 

So now it is GAME ON for the Parliament to meet on none other than Monday, September 3rd!!!

 

:woot:       :woot:       :woot:

 

So likely more “posturing” and “keester kickin’” on the way!!! :twothumbs:

 

HCL, Article 140, Maliki outta there, Iran neutralized, etc., Who knows???!!!

 

LOOKIN’ GOOD, THOUGH!!! :D

 

Well, we’ll just have to wait and see. Adrenalin up a notch, though. Maybe need to chill the next week or so with the exception of the possible awaited “text”.

 

In The Mean Time........................................

 

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

 

So now it is GAME ON for the Parliament to meet on none other than Monday, September 3rd!!!

 

:woot:       :woot:       :woot:

 

So likely more “posturing” and “keester kickin’” on the way!!! :twothumbs:

 

HCL, Article 140, Maliki outta there, Iran neutralized, etc., Who knows???!!!

 

LOOKIN’ GOOD, THOUGH!!! :D

 

 

Thanks, Synopsis.  😊  Since all of us have waited so many years, I suppose we can wait a few more days and hope for the very best.  :crossedfingers:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

YOU THE MAN, Floridian, AND The Best Of Your Labor Day Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

 

To be honest, I dunno what they are really thinkin’ and doin’ over there!!! :o

 

Well, OK, lots of going back and forth sayin’ and doin’ this and that. One article saying they are not going to meet until the 15th AND THEN Pompeo comes and kicks their keesters ROYALLY!!!

 

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

 

So now it is GAME ON for the Parliament to meet on none other than Monday, September 3rd!!!

 

:woot:       :woot:       :woot:

 

So likely more “posturing” and “keester kickin’” on the way!!! :twothumbs:

 

HCL, Article 140, Maliki outta there, Iran neutralized, etc., Who knows???!!!

 

LOOKIN’ GOOD, THOUGH!!! :D

 

Well, we’ll just have to wait and see. Adrenalin up a notch, though. Maybe need to chill the next week or so with the exception of the possible awaited “text”.

 

In The Mean Time........................................

 

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

 

Morning " S " - Agreed and - over there, you can NEVER have enough KEESTER KICKING  when it comes to getting these people off the dime . . . Uh, " Fils " I guess. " Off the Dime " has a better ring to it - 3 DAY WEEKEND - BOO YAAA ! AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL !  Watching Ohio St. & the Oregon St. Beavers (  Woodchucks ). College Ball is " tuff " 

 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ! . . . and now a moment of truth -

seinfeld11.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

:twothumbs:

 

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

 

Thanks, Synopsis.  😊  Since all of us have waited so many years, I suppose we can wait a few more days and hope for the very best.  :crossedfingers:

 

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

 

Morning " S " - Agreed and - over there, you can NEVER have enough KEESTER KICKING  when it comes to getting these people off the dime . . . Uh, " Fils " I guess. " Off the Dime " has a better ring to it - 3 DAY WEEKEND - BOO YAAA ! AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL !  Watching Ohio St. & the Oregon St. Beavers (  Woodchucks ). College Ball is " tuff " 

 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ! . . . and now a moment of truth -

seinfeld11.jpg

 

:twothumbs: Good Stuff, 6ly410, Floridian, And 10 Years Later, AND Enjoy Your College Football, Pooches, Family, Food, AND All The Fruits Of Your Labors This Labor Day Weekend!!!

 

:tiphat:        :tiphat:       :tiphat:

 

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.