Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Session a Trojan Horse?

Jeff Sessions Is a Trojan horse

Swamp creature Jeff Sessions was injected into play by deep state forces to counter the MAGA movement altogether in what can only be considered a dirty trick and a dastardly plan to undermine America.

By Lexi Morgan -

August 31, 2018

FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s tainted Russian collusion probe into the Trump campaign finances and business associates has fallen flat in recent weeks.

However, withal it has become overtly apparent that forces within the deep state inserted Attorney General Jeff Sessions into play on the grand chessboard as a mere pawn to ultimately damage President Trump and his allies.

trojan horse

After all, why would a senator whose beholden to the military-industrial complex support Trump’s conservative agenda in the first place? Why would Sessions, in particular, who essentially has a record of being a glorified liberal be interested in supporting Trump?

As a staff writer at State of the Nation points out: “Clearly, something was amiss in the relationship struck between Candidate Trump and Senator Sessions.  And it’s quite likely that other agents of Deep State were feeding Trump hogwash about Sessions’ loyalty all the while.  Stealthily gaining Trump’s trust in this deceitful way surely compelled the president to appoint Sessions Attorney General—the single biggest mistake of his term.”

Clearly, Sessions is a Trojan horse.

https://www.intellihub.com/jeff-sessions-was-a-trojan-horse/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Sessions and the rest of the swamp are traitors guilty of sedition. At this point if Trump took them all and had them convicted and shot for their crimes against America, I would still support Trump.

But think about the statement, "Sessions is a Trojan Horse". 

Sessions was the first Senator to support Trump for POTUS from the very beginning. This goes along with something that Rush Limbaugh said last Thursday. "When did this conspiracy to stop Trump start"? Rush never answered the question but I think I know why he asked it.

The question is desinged to get people to think about how much 95% of the scum in Washington don't give a dam what we the people think.

The total trash that run our government began the plot to stop Trump the day that an outsider said he would run for POTUS. 

And they only did that because they will NEVER accept that, "WE THE PEOPLE', have a say in our own governance. 

Folks this is the time for loyal Americans to not only do it again, but to make such a statement to the world that the world will be utterly stunned at our statement. All loyal Americans MUST vote CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN in November.  We must give our POTUS the overwhelming tools he needs to wipe out the evil, demonic controlled deep state. We must give Trump enough power that he doesn't have to fear the scumbag, looser deep state political hacks. We MUST GIVE TRUMP A 61 SEAT CONTROL IN THE SENATE.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

This one is seriously funny... Sessions was one of the earliest supporters... Trump hired him because Trump only hires the best... Can the Deep State be smarter than Trump himself? It's time to stop making up excuses and blaming everyone including Martians for the administration's venting process... Sessions is following the Rule of Law, not the Rule of Whim... That's what The Justice Department is supposed to do. I'm surprised by the way Conservatives are throwing away their most fundamental values for a leader who is blowing it big time on every level.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

This one is seriously funny... Sessions was one of the earliest supporters... Trump hired him because Trump only hires the best... Can the Deep State be smarter than Trump himself? It's time to stop making up excuses and blaming everyone including Martians for the administration's venting process... Sessions is following the Rule of Law, not the Rule of Whim... That's what The Justice Department is supposed to do. I'm surprised by the way Conservatives are throwing away their most fundamental values for a leader who is blowing it big time on every level.

B/A

First of all, it's called a "vetting" process. But I understand that the hate can cause such issues. 

Second, one would have to be a complete fool to not see how all this is adding up. You like the traitor Sessions because you hate Trump and he is blocking Trump in all things "Justice" while at the same time allowing the DOJ to run a fake search and destroy mission against Trump. 

But you lie to yourself when you say that Sessions is doing a good job, as you know full well that the Clinton's and the leadership of the FBI have committed multiple felonies. And the Traitor Sessions won't do a thing about it. You're a better person than that B/A. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

"vetting" process.

Sorry for the typo, thanks for pointing that out.

Second, I'm confused. When Sessions came in, Trump supporters were very happy with the appointment. Now he is a bad guy for following the rule of law instead of political agendas. Isn't the idea of following someone's political agenda being part of "The Swamp?" 

I don't like the Clintons and if they are found guilty of a crime that will be fine with me. I know very well about their corrupt ways. The same holds true for any politician including President Trump and his family. That's the one thing I  have trouble understanding. All these people who call themselves patriots, turn a blind eye when it come to their political officials. Left and right party members are guilty of the same lack of honesty and judgement.

Trump has big legal problems and I have to ask myself what will his supporters do when it all comes out? Will they continue their fantasy of a huge conspiracy, or will they accept the fact he has committed fraud, racketeering or whatever the evidence points to? I guess they will do the same thing that Clinton supporters do, turn a blind eye to justice. I am not a big fan of Sessions, as a senator in Alabama, his voting record was archaic and out of touch with the real world, but in his current position he is attempting to uphold the law.

If President Trump has nothing to hide he could put an end to all this very quickly by being interviewed and moving on. But he is hiding behind lawyers and acting pretty guilty.

JMHO

B/A

• Downvote 5

20 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry for the typo, thanks for pointing that out.

Second, I'm confused. When Sessions came in, Trump supporters were very happy with the appointment. Now he is a bad guy for following the rule of law instead of political agendas. Isn't the idea of following someone's political agenda being part of "The Swamp?" 

I don't like the Clintons and if they are found guilty of a crime that will be fine with me. I know very well about their corrupt ways. The same holds true for any politician including President Trump and his family. That's the one thing I  have trouble understanding. All these people who call themselves patriots, turn a blind eye when it come to their political officials. Left and right party members are guilty of the same lack of honesty and judgement.

Trump has big legal problems and I have to ask myself what will his supporters do when it all comes out? Will they continue their fantasy of a huge conspiracy, or will they accept the fact he has committed fraud, racketeering or whatever the evidence points to? I guess they will do the same thing that Clinton supporters do, turn a blind eye to justice. I am not a big fan of Sessions, as a senator in Alabama, his voting record was archaic and out of touch with the real world, but in his current position he is attempting to uphold the law.

If President Trump has nothing to hide he could put an end to all this very quickly by being interviewed and moving on. But he is hiding behind lawyers and acting pretty guilty.

JMHO

B/A

I gave you the rubies. You gave your opinion and I completely disagree.

I don't think I need to explain myself against nonsense and I know you would much rather of had Hillarious for Prez. 

Enough said.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My take is nothing would surprise me when it comes to the inner workings in DC.......

The Establishment screwed Sanders and all of the lefty nation out of having a fair election in 2016

The right hasn't embraced their own duly elected President.......

Both sides have many leaving office........why?    Perhaps the big exposure is coming...

The DOJ and FBI have been exposed for the corruption during the Obama years........and yet today..?

I won't even get into the Clintons or the Bush's......

The FISA courts have been exposed as corrupt.....or really stupid......

And just like with Billy Bob.... the Special Council....(Mueller this time).....has illustrated just how stupid the entire system can be........By giving an individual the power to run roughshod all over the constitution........

So can Sessions be a plant...?

He is certainly part of the establishment..........and the establishment doesn't support Trump......either side.....

On a personal note........from a seasoned citizen........I recall the Race issues in Harlem, Watts and Detroit in the 60's...........The Viet Nam Mess that ended in the early 70's........As a part of that generational movement to end racism and idiotic nation building I/we felt optimistic that we had been a part of real change moving forward.......

Unfortunately the Flower Children of that day never really realized the depth and control the establishment held.  As I look back I just scratch my head and wonder what the hell happened........??

With this new awakening in the US I just hope this new generation can reshape the country to what the founders had designed it to be.......

Hope you all in the States have a great Labor Day........CL

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

"You are so clueless, you don't even know you're being used. You don't even know you're nothing but a shill."

Judge Jeanine Pirro directly addressed Jeff Sessions in her Opening Statement, blasting him for the job he's done as attorney general.

Resign
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/02/judge-jeanine-pirro-opening-statement-blasts-jeff-sessions-resign-or-be-real-attorney

• Like 2

Hey Jeff, nothing going to be done about the supenad emails in Hillarious's private/ business server that were lied about to Congress, hacked by China, deleted, bleach bitted and then the hard drives broken up with a sledge hammer that had top secret info in them. I rest my case. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Unfortunately the Flower Children of that day never really realized the depth and control the establishment held.  

I was born the mid 50's. I also saw a mess happening.

Those same Flower Children of then are the ones that are a big part of the establishment today.

All those free spirited college kids are now entrenched in the very establishment that they distain and mistrusted.

From one senior to another you also have a wonderful weekend.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Hey Jeff, nothing going to be done about the supenad emails in Hillarious's private/ business server that were lied about to Congress, hacked by China, deleted, bleach bitted and then the hard drives broken up with a sledge hammer that had top secret info in them. I rest my case. 

Wondering how long before POTUS revokes her clearance? 😎👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sessions was bought and paid for by obama, the clinton's and soro's. Years ago he was one that signed off on the Uranium 1 Deal the clinton's put together. Hell, who know what else they have on him from days past but what ever it is he would rather blow off the job and get fired than take a stand and do the right thing for America.

The little man is getting more insignificant by the day and showing that he isn't up to doing the job what so ever most likely out of fear of the clinton suicide machine.

If there were term limits no one could get in that deep and become so corrupt that they would be afraid to do their damn job.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

21 hours ago, jg1 said:

I know you would much rather of had Hillarious for Prez.

You people crack me up... I have stated many times I didn't vote for Clinton and in the post you quoted I plainly said I don't like the Clintons. Why are Trump supporters so addicted to her? I have a friend who has a great line for potential long term relationships with women he meets.... When he meets a beautiful woman who is clueless he thinks to himself... "What do you have after pretty?" Meaning does this person have anything of substance that would make for a long term relationship.... I have to ask Trump supporters who always go back to Clinton as a final argument... "What do you have after pretty?" Apparently not much...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1