Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE Heart Attack

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

That’s Alcohol Abuse ! :o 

Funny Gif Lol GIF by Demic

:D  :D  :D 

DThug, its gonna be on and poppin when we tear Adam's house apart on celebration day hahaha hahaha 🤣🥃

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’m already 4 shots deep, since it’s a long weekend and now based on xe I’m probably not gonna have to go back to work on Tuesday! Lol 

😂  I kid, I kid ( just about going back to work) not about the 4 shots ;) come on Freedomwish, catch up! 

NEP, I'm in Haverhill MA right now getting lit....while wiping up the damn mess I made in my aunt's back yard LMAO 😜🥃

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

That's " Akahol " Abuse Brother . . . Steady FW . . . Steady.

That said . . . time for a snort of the Glenfiddich . . . :drunk:

$70 dollars worth of drinks I was cleaning up because of this shocker lol😭

6 minutes ago, screwball said:

Nothing to see here I have these bulletins emailed to me on a regular basis and it’s been this way for months.

You and I needed to get drunk tonight and say we did, but love ya anyway bruh 😅👍

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

IQD Iraqi Dinars 1.0000000000 1.0000000000

What did I miss? Looks like no change....  1 IQD = 1 IQD      Still 1190 IQD = 1USD    Is the fact it appears on XE currency service new?

I fail to understand the significance of this as you're actually 100% correct...... I think the majority of members are under the impression it is showing 1 IQD is equal to 1USD which is not the case at all. It is showing 1 IQD = 1 IQD which is not a change in value at all.

Edited by Jizmo
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Mammaw said:

I was renewing exchange rate with my son who is big in 4x and we both agreed this is highly unusual. I will take 1 to 1 in a heart near. Hopefully it is a sign of bigger things coming. 

Working in tech I can say that this should have been check from QA before release. But it does happen, what I find interesting is that this has been happening a lot over the last six months. Hmmmmmmmm

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Mammaw said:

I was reviewing exchange rate with my son who is big in forex and we both agreed this is highly unusual. I will take 1 to 1 in a heart near. Hopefully it is a sign of bigger things coming. 

Well, better make my statement a little clearer. Was in a hurry and didn't check my wording. My bad. 

Chuck, I agree. Interesting the QA people didn't catch it, since it has been happening so often of late. 

Have a great weekend everyone. I am going to a BBQ and see about 10 of my great grandchildren. The other 16 had other plans. LOL. This should be sufficient. 

Come on RV. Mammaw needs to take another trip. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Jizmo said:

I fail to understand the significance of this as you're actually 100% correct...... I think the majority of members are under the impression it is showing 1 IQD is equal to 1USD which is not the case at all. It is showing 1 IQD = 1 IQD which is not a change in value at all.

Yep, nothing to see here 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, vomer said:

IRR Iranian Rials 0.0281829377 35.482461407     IQD Iraqi Dinars  1.0000000000 1.0000000000     ILS Israeli New Shekels 330.38314500 0.0030267888

How is this saying its equal to its own currency? When the others change...

This is in no way saying 1iqd is worth 1 IQD if this was saying that then the IRR would read 0.0281829377 is equal to 0.0281829377 ...but it does not... shows two different rates next to each other....

If this is real it's perfect right before a three day weekend for us...and on a Friday so we can not confirm anything until Tues. 

I'm still going Hmm to this OP

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

How is this saying its equal to its own currency? When the others change...

This is in no way saying 1iqd is worth 1 IQD if this was saying that then the IRR would read 0.0281829377 is equal to 0.0281829377 ...but it does not... shows two different rates next to each other....

The reason it is showing it's equal to it's own currency is because people are selecting IQD as the chosen base currency.

Go here to this link and see that 1 IQD is equal to 1 IQD because the chosen base currency is IQD:
https://www.xe.com/currencytables/?basecur=IQD&date=2018-08-31

Then replace where it says IQD in the drop down box to USD and see the change in the value of the IQD back to its original devalued rate.

• Thanks 3

As long as it's not trading on the forex or showing something significant on the CBI website you're all chasing red herrings. I just don't get the xe.com

obsession on this site.

I've always thought the currency itself would gradually rise in value quietly as investors do their thing. A small revaluation maybe, but nothing large or significant. It would probably spike, become overbought, then level out like most real investments. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Mammaw said:

Well, better make my statement a little clearer. Was in a hurry and didn't check my wording. My bad. 

Chuck, I agree. Interesting the QA people didn't catch it, since it has been happening so often of late. 

Have a great weekend everyone. I am going to a BBQ and see about 10 of my great grandchildren. The other 16 had other plans. LOL. This should be sufficient. 

Come on RV. Mammaw needs to take another trip. 

I'm live in north fort worth...Good to hear from someone close...Fort "party" Worth know as Funky Town...lol

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

This XE stuff means zero.  I’m only mildly interested. 

That sucks cuz I already wrote my resignation letter and put it in the mail..... I wonder if USPS has a way to stop it like an undelivered Email. 

😂 I’m with ya.... I’m not getting excited till I get the 2 am text from Adam telling me we’re live and ready to rock! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

😂 I’m with ya.... I’m not getting excited till I get the 2 am text from Adam telling me we’re live and ready to rock! 

i wont get excited till i c the banks hoisting banners for free hot dogs and toasters with every currency xchange ,, JK man , i cant wait for the day to arrive :tiphat:

• Haha 4