Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great news, if true

Floridian

Does anyone know if Abadi is quoted in an article about this, or was it in a recorded speech?  I would like to hear it from Abadi, rather than Frank.

8-30-2018  Intel Guru Frank26   ANOTHER COLOSSAL LEAK ...BUT THIS TIME FROM ...ABADI!!!...THAT IS A FIRST ...IMO...HE TELLS THE CITIZENS AS THE GLOBAL INVESTING COMMUNITY WATCHES ...THAT HE IS GOING TO DO MANY THINGS FOR IRAQ AND CITIZENS ...THEN!!!...HE TELLS THE GLOBAL INVESTING WORLD THAT HE ALSO WELCOMES THEM AND WILL USE OUR IRAQ'S DINAR... CURRENCY...WITH THEM!!!...BUT RIGHT NOW THEY CAN NOT...LOL...HE IS TELEGRAPHING TO THEM THAT SOON THE DINAR CURRENCY WILL BE...WAIT FOR IT...WAIT LOL...INTERNATIONAL!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

8/30/2018  KTFA:
Cinderella1906:  FAMILY THIS IS WHAT FRANK PRESENTED YESTERDAY AS DESSERT IN TEAM CHAT AND WANTS TO SHARE WITH THE REST ON THE FORUM  !!! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Frank26:  IF U GO TO FINAL THREAD ................... AND LOOK AT THE LAST ARTICLE I JUST PUT IN THERE U WILL .................... NOTICE SOMETHING SPECIAL ............. ANOTHER COLOSSAL EAK ............... BUT THIS TIME FROM .............. ABADI !!! ...................... THAT IS A FIRST ............ IMO .................
HE TELLS THE CITIZENS AS THE GLOBAL INVESTING COMMUNITY WATCHES ..........THAT HE IS GOING TO DO MANY THINGS FOR IRAQ AND CITIZENS ..................THEN !!! .................... HE TELLS THE GLOBAL INVESTING WORLD THAT HE ALSO WELCOMES THEM AND WILL USE OUR IRAQ'S DINAR ..............CURRENCY ..............WITH THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!! ...................
BUT RIGHT NOW THEY CAN NOT ..............LOL................

HE IS TELEGRAPHING TO THEM THAT SOON THE DINAR CURRENCY WILL BE ........................ WAIT FOR IT ....................... WAIT LOL ......................................... INTERNATIONAL !!! MMMMMMMMM...................
MAY U ENJOY THE SWEET DESERT THAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE .......................... BUT SOMETIMES JUST SIMPLY MISS IT ................... LOVE YOU KTFA KONA ...................... SWEET ALOHA AND DESERT ..................... WINK
OH BTW .................
TADA............

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Does anyone know if Abadi is quoted in an article about this, or was it in a recorded speech?  I would like to hear it from Abadi, rather than Frank.

8-30-2018  Intel Guru Frank26   ANOTHER COLOSSAL LEAK ...BUT THIS TIME FROM ...ABADI!!!...THAT IS A FIRST ...IMO...HE TELLS THE CITIZENS AS THE GLOBAL INVESTING COMMUNITY WATCHES ...THAT HE IS GOING TO DO MANY THINGS FOR IRAQ AND CITIZENS ...THEN!!!...HE TELLS THE GLOBAL INVESTING WORLD THAT HE ALSO WELCOMES THEM AND WILL USE OUR IRAQ'S DINAR... CURRENCY...WITH THEM!!!...BUT RIGHT NOW THEY CAN NOT...LOL...HE IS TELEGRAPHING TO THEM THAT SOON THE DINAR CURRENCY WILL BE...WAIT FOR IT...WAIT LOL...INTERNATIONAL!!!

It's true

Abadi: I will not insist on a specific site and insist to serve the country

PM 2:56:49 8/28/2018
Baghdad / Al-Masala: Summary of the weekly conference of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, :Tuesday, August 28, 2018.
The work of the government continues to raise the Iraqi economy to advanced levels and laid the - foundations for solid building, and we have established this despite the lack of resources and low oil .prices, and we are optimistic about the rise in oil prices
We worked to take advantage of oil to strengthen the economy and not only for the purpose of - spending, and we are working to benefit from the private sector and rely on small and medium-sized .enterprises to support the economy and not only large enterprises.
We have agreed with Siemens International and within the framework of an integrated plan on the -complete reform of the electricity system in Iraq and the purpose is to provide electricity to the citizen continuously and to benefit from this production in creating a good economy for the country .and provide great employment opportunities for citizens We assigned a high-level government team to know the level of water needs and the level of -.pollution in Basra and made important decisions on this
Next Monday is the date of the first meeting of the House of Representatives, and call the blocks -and deputies to the agreement and quickly on a clear government program adopts the achievement achieved and meet the needs of citizens of services and improve the reality of living and job creation, and must culminate in the understandings of blocs to form a national government provides services and construction and reconstruction and maintain Security and economic stability and
.ensure the building of a solid for all joints of the state.
I call on all political blocs to abide by constitutional times and not to enter into a dispute on - positions and I call myself and my brothers in the other political blocs to pay attention to the interest .of the country because it is the most important and must be an introduction to all considerations We have formed an investigative committee on the reduction of chlorine in the waters of Basra and - .its causes and are ready to meet any important need for the province of Basra and spending on them We directed the removal of excesses, especially the excesses of the influential on the waters of -.Basra to reach the water to all citizens of the province.
The Council of Ministers decided that the provisions of the law enacted by the Council of - Representatives, which provides for the suspension of the work of the members of the Independent High Commission for Elections until the conclusion of the investigation of fraud crimes referred to .by the Council of Ministers, should be suspended The Council of Ministers decided to allocate a residential plot of young athletes with gold, silver -.or bronze medals.
Mayhemna is the public service and we can exercise in any location, and I call the political blocs - .not to enter into a conflict on positions they come and go I call for non-adoption of illegal and immoral means such as pressure on candidates or threat or -
.extortion and payment of money is over the electoral process and citizens who buys money is not worth anything, we do not want it and has no value to us, we do not accept -.the candidate who is afraid .I will not insist on a particular site, and my insistence is on the service of the country - The supreme reference Mr. Sistani put in 2014 three goals achieved by the Prime Minister, who is -
responsible for the time, is the elimination of terrorism and the elimination of sectarianism and prevent the division of the country, and the important part of all this has been achieved and who .wants to complete the march welcomed by the condition that does not back us back The liberation of our cities was not free but it came with sacrifices and sacrifices need to be taken -
.care of.
.Are serious about appointments to jobs within the movement of owners - .Electricity, water scarcity and salinity are old and not new - When we visited our dear provinces, we reviewed the electricity supply and we saw an increase in - .electricity, but the problem is in the distribution and bypass and these need to be tuned When we held the responsibility they said that we can not, and announced the elimination of a - preacher and said we can not, and we did and defeated and liberated our cities
The country has large deposits and for many years, but we are capable because we prepared him - .strong and gave us hope.
- We have to deal with our differences, and I call on the political blocs to put their hands in the hands of some in order to serve the people.- We have set up a committee to consider the economic sanctions against Iran and how to deal with them and we have a vision to deal with them, and we are not part of Sanctions against countries because the blockade harms the citizen.

- We are committed to the protection of our country and our people and do not want to harm our people and benefit others.

We welcome the existence of any cooperation between us and neighboring countries in the field of local currencies, and we do not want global domination that controls the economies of countries 

We are not against a particular State, but we are looking for theinterests of our peoples.

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/1.....%D8%AF  

Edited by MANNY99
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, MANNY99 said:

It's true

Abadi: I will not insist on a specific site and insist to serve the country

PM 2:56:49 8/28/2018
Baghdad / Al-Masala: Summary of the weekly conference of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, :Tuesday, August 28, 2018.
The work of the government continues to raise the Iraqi economy to advanced levels and laid the - foundations for solid building, and we have established this despite the lack of resources and low oil .prices, and we are optimistic about the rise in oil prices
We worked to take advantage of oil to strengthen the economy and not only for the purpose of - spending, and we are working to benefit from the private sector and rely on small and medium-sized .enterprises to support the economy and not only large enterprises.
We have agreed with Siemens International and within the framework of an integrated plan on the -complete reform of the electricity system in Iraq and the purpose is to provide electricity to the citizen continuously and to benefit from this production in creating a good economy for the country .and provide great employment opportunities for citizens We assigned a high-level government team to know the level of water needs and the level of -.pollution in Basra and made important decisions on this
Next Monday is the date of the first meeting of the House of Representatives, and call the blocks -and deputies to the agreement and quickly on a clear government program adopts the achievement achieved and meet the needs of citizens of services and improve the reality of living and job creation, and must culminate in the understandings of blocs to form a national government provides services and construction and reconstruction and maintain Security and economic stability and
.ensure the building of a solid for all joints of the state.
I call on all political blocs to abide by constitutional times and not to enter into a dispute on - positions and I call myself and my brothers in the other political blocs to pay attention to the interest .of the country because it is the most important and must be an introduction to all considerations We have formed an investigative committee on the reduction of chlorine in the waters of Basra and - .its causes and are ready to meet any important need for the province of Basra and spending on them We directed the removal of excesses, especially the excesses of the influential on the waters of -.Basra to reach the water to all citizens of the province.
The Council of Ministers decided that the provisions of the law enacted by the Council of - Representatives, which provides for the suspension of the work of the members of the Independent High Commission for Elections until the conclusion of the investigation of fraud crimes referred to .by the Council of Ministers, should be suspended The Council of Ministers decided to allocate a residential plot of young athletes with gold, silver -.or bronze medals.
Mayhemna is the public service and we can exercise in any location, and I call the political blocs - .not to enter into a conflict on positions they come and go I call for non-adoption of illegal and immoral means such as pressure on candidates or threat or -
.extortion and payment of money is over the electoral process and citizens who buys money is not worth anything, we do not want it and has no value to us, we do not accept -.the candidate who is afraid .I will not insist on a particular site, and my insistence is on the service of the country - The supreme reference Mr. Sistani put in 2014 three goals achieved by the Prime Minister, who is -
responsible for the time, is the elimination of terrorism and the elimination of sectarianism and prevent the division of the country, and the important part of all this has been achieved and who .wants to complete the march welcomed by the condition that does not back us back The liberation of our cities was not free but it came with sacrifices and sacrifices need to be taken -
.care of.
.Are serious about appointments to jobs within the movement of owners - .Electricity, water scarcity and salinity are old and not new - When we visited our dear provinces, we reviewed the electricity supply and we saw an increase in - .electricity, but the problem is in the distribution and bypass and these need to be tuned When we held the responsibility they said that we can not, and announced the elimination of a - preacher and said we can not, and we did and defeated and liberated our cities
The country has large deposits and for many years, but we are capable because we prepared him - .strong and gave us hope.
- We have to deal with our differences, and I call on the political blocs to put their hands in the hands of some in order to serve the people.- We have set up a committee to consider the economic sanctions against Iran and how to deal with them and we have a vision to deal with them, and we are not part of Sanctions against countries because the blockade harms the citizen.

- We are committed to the protection of our country and our people and do not want to harm our people and benefit others.

We welcome the existence of any cooperation between us and neighboring countries in the field of local currencies, and we do not want global domination that controls the economies of countries 

We are not against a particular State, but we are looking for theinterests of our peoples.

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/1.....%D8%AF  

Manny, are you sure this is the article Frank 26 is referring to?  I don't think so.

I'm asking because I'm not reading the article that way at all.

This is what I see in this article:

I think the article is saying they will deal with Iran in Dinar, and they do not want the US to control (through sanctions) the economy of Iran.

"We have set up a committee to consider the economic sanctions against Iran and how to deal with them and we have a vision to deal with them, and we are not part of Sanctions against countries because the blockade harms the citizen."

"...cooperation between us and neighboring countries in the field of local currencies, and we do not want global domination that controls the economies of countries"

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Manny, are you sure this is the article Frank 26 is referring to?  I don't think so.

I'm asking because I'm not reading the article that way at all.

This is what I see in this article:

I think the article is saying they will deal with Iran in Dinar, and they do not want the US to control (through sanctions) the economy of Iran.

"We have set up a committee to consider the economic sanctions against Iran and how to deal with them and we have a vision to deal with them, and we are not part of Sanctions against countries because the blockade harms the citizen."

"...cooperation between us and neighboring countries in the field of local currencies, and we do not want global domination that controls the economies of countries"

It is Floridian, it's just that Frank used selective editing to make his point as an "Expert Guru"...IMHO...!

Good Catch..! (+1)

RON :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 9

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Well, that all DEPENDS !!    :lol: :lol:

3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Really? That DEPENDS!!!

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Well DEPENDING on the situation!

Ur All Wrong - If This Thing Ever Hits U’ll Only Want To DEPEND On The All New ‘Guru Proof’ Thuggies ! :o 

funny-picture-Trojan-store-note-advice-Huggies

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Pitcher And upChuck Will Just Have To Find A New Place To Toss Their Cookies ! :o 

tumblr_oz0818I4BN1vjfs5ho1_500.gif

“How much for the little girl”. “We’re on a mission for God”. “We have both kinds of music Country and Western”

Think I’ll watch that tonight. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

“How much for the little girl”. “We’re on a mission for God”. “We have both kinds of music Country and Western”

Think I’ll watch that tonight. 

:o 

Image result for blues brothers penguin gif

:D  :D  :D 

Aretha Franklin The Queen Of Soul Who’s Service Was Today Is In It Too - That Would Be A Fitting Tribute To Watch It ! B) 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

8/30/2018  KTFA:
Cinderella1906:  FAMILY THIS IS WHAT FRANK PRESENTED YESTERDAY AS DESSERT IN TEAM CHAT AND WANTS TO SHARE WITH THE REST ON THE FORUM  !!! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Frank26:  IF U GO TO FINAL THREAD ................... AND LOOK AT THE LAST ARTICLE I JUST PUT IN THERE U WILL .................... NOTICE SOMETHING SPECIAL ............. ANOTHER COLOSSAL EAK ............... BUT THIS TIME FROM .............. ABADI !!! ...................... THAT IS A FIRST ............ IMO .......

This is it :lol: A real colossal EAK 

Edited by stangernan
  • Haha 1