Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Canada May be a Bit Tooooo Progressive?

bigwave

First Sex Doll Brothel in North America to Open in Toronto

Taro Karibe/Getty Images

The “first known” sex doll brothel in North America is set to open in Toronto, Canada, this September following in the footsteps of successful sex doll brothels in Europe.

“Aura Dolls is North America’s first known ‘brothel’ that offers sexual services with the world’s most beautiful silicone ladies,” declared the brothel on its website. “Our vision is to bring you an exciting new way to achieve your needs without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with. We hope that way you can enjoy any fantasy or fetish you desire without judgement or shame bringing the ultimate sexual experience.”

“We see sexual gratification as a basic life necessity; orgasming can provide many health benefits such as boosting immune system, longer life span and increasing overall happiness thus lowering the chances of depression,” Aura Dolls continued, adding that the sex dolls “are thoroughly sanitized to meet our high expectations.”

“We take our clients health and safety extremely serious and each sanitation staff has been trained excessively through our industry developed routine to ensure the maximum wellbeing of our clients,” the website concluded. “The use of condoms are still highly recommended.”

For the rest of the story: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/28/first-sex-doll-brothel-in-north-america-to-open-in-toronto/

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

First Sex Doll Brothel in North America to Open in Toronto

Taro Karibe/Getty Images

The “first known” sex doll brothel in North America is set to open in Toronto, Canada, this September following in the footsteps of successful sex doll brothels in Europe.

“Aura Dolls is North America’s first known ‘brothel’ that offers sexual services with the world’s most beautiful silicone ladies,” declared the brothel on its website. “Our vision is to bring you an exciting new way to achieve your needs without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with. We hope that way you can enjoy any fantasy or fetish you desire without judgement or shame bringing the ultimate sexual experience.”

“We see sexual gratification as a basic life necessity; orgasming can provide many health benefits such as boosting immune system, longer life span and increasing overall happiness thus lowering the chances of depression,” Aura Dolls continued, adding that the sex dolls “are thoroughly sanitized to meet our high expectations.”

“We take our clients health and safety extremely serious and each sanitation staff has been trained excessively through our industry developed routine to ensure the maximum wellbeing of our clients,” the website concluded. “The use of condoms are still highly recommended.”

For the rest of the story: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/28/first-sex-doll-brothel-in-north-america-to-open-in-toronto/

What's worse, being seen going into a regular brothal, or one of these places.

• Confused 1

Japanese males ( who are very shy, supposedly) are buying these dolls as if there's no tomorrow

Many of them choose to have them delivered in hotels as they are embarrassed to have them delivered at their home address (even if they are single, I mean...)

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Japanese males ( who are very shy, supposedly) are buying these dolls as if there's no tomorrow

Many of them choose to have them delivered in hotels as they are embarrassed to have them delivered at their home address (even if they are single, I mean...)

When you consider the alternative.....makes sense.

Image result for mxc gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is sad really. The Taoist have this idea that you need to save your semen verses offloading it, and through some exercise the sexual energy is not wasted it is utilized creatively. They are able to redirect the energy up the spine where it turns into a finer liquid and then a gas by the time it gets to the medulla where it lights up your optic thalamus and you have seer vision and a higher spiritual clarity. Something like that. Same for women we think that we don't have a sacred fluid but we do and its the same idea. I think the exercise is called "axis mundi" but I could be wrong its been a while. 

I think our culture has been degenerated for so long, through lasciviousness, debauchery, drunkenness and the most debased animal pleasures that our literal minds are going nuts. BTW when you spill your "sacred oil" men and women you are "sinning" that's what it refers to in the bible its a metaphor. Got to unblock all the chakras (which are tied to actual glands in our body) and practice sacred sex. 

A sad state for the human condition.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

It is sad really. The Taoist have this idea that you need to save your semen verses offloading it, and through some exercise the sexual energy is not wasted it is utilized creatively. They are able to redirect the energy up the spine where it turns into a finer liquid and then a gas by the time it gets to the medulla where it lights up your optic thalamus and you have seer vision and a higher spiritual clarity. Something like that. Same for women we think that we don't have a sacred fluid but we do and its the same idea. I think the exercise is called "axis mundi" but I could be wrong its been a while. 

I think our culture has been degenerated for so long, through lasciviousness, debauchery, drunkenness and the most debased animal pleasures that our literal minds are going nuts. BTW when you spill your "sacred oil" men and women you are "sinning" that's what it refers to in the bible its a metaphor. Got to unblock all the chakras (which are tied to actual glands in our body) and practice sacred sex. 

A sad state for the human condition.

So you disapprove of the Doll House then?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

So you disapprove of the Doll House then?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

YES! and its in a mall!!! WHAT?! Were putting on display erotica dolls so that the depraved can unload their weaknesses. and at the same time were suggesting to little children whom are easily influenced that is normal and fine behavior. This is derangement and its social!!!!!!!!!!! If I were a parent in Toronto I would boycott the mall. By never going! DISTURBIA DUDE, WHAT IS HAPPENING. PLUS you don't know what there doing to your semen???!!! to boot! uuuuuggggghhhhhh the humanity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

YES! and its in a mall!!! WHAT?! Were putting on display erotica dolls so that the depraved can unload their weaknesses. and at the same time were suggesting to little children whom are easily influenced that is normal and fine behavior. This is derangement and its social!!!!!!!!!!! If I were a parent in Toronto I would boycott the mall. By never going! DISTURBIA DUDE, WHAT IS HAPPENING. PLUS you don't know what there doing to your semen???!!! to boot! uuuuuggggghhhhhh the humanity.

Understood...Ok, PS

As your name says...Peace.....

5 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Just think about who might be sitting at the next table at the food court.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

practice sacred sex. 

End Quote

Just to be clear...What you mean by that is that ...Only marriage sex can be considered sacred?.. ..and therefore good and blessed ? Meaning unmarried sex is always bad and wrong?

If an unmarried couple which happens to love each other  happens ( quite likely...) to have sex......Is that completely wrong in your ethics code?  Just asking

Thanks for your reply

• Downvote 1