Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Canada May be a Bit Tooooo Progressive?

bigwave

8 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Yes, I guess this is why im always the happiest when I don't look outward! 

May I ask you a question, PS? Just out of curiosity really.....

Does your forum name "PeaceSign" reveal maybe a hippy/activist  past (or even a present)?

Thanks in advance

6 hours ago, umbertino said:

practice sacred sex. 

End Quote

Just to be clear...What you mean by that is that ...Only marriage sex can be considered sacred?.. ..and therefore good and blessed ? Meaning unmarried sex is always bad and wrong?

If an unmarried couple which happens to love each other  happens ( quite likely...) to have sex......Is that completely wrong in your ethics code?  Just asking

Thanks for your reply

Hey!

Sacred sex has nothing to do with "marriage" even though a married couple can have sacred sex. The marriage contract is a financial instrument only and should not be having any emotions attached to it! My opine. I have learned the hard way. I will never get married for love from here forward. if I get married it will be to my trusted business partner!

we are supposed to be purging cleansing healing and sealing our "solomons temple" "soul of mans temple" first. meaning we are supposed to do the great work of purging the animal mind and emotions from our being and upgrading ourselves. and then because of THE LAW, call it whatever name that resonates, whether its, Gods Law, Natural Law, Universal Law, Cosmic Law, not to be mistaken for mans law, but the law that is cyclic and rythmic and jives with the center and balanced divine alignment and through the law of correspondence we will meet someone who is also doing the great work of purging and healing and have risen above the animal. Then those two are capable of having sacred sex but even then it is not meant to be spilled, unless you are planning on having a baby.

Whenever a man and a woman have an orgasm that is the most powerful waveform that you push out into the world. it is real. so be aware of your thoughts and emotions when you send the wave cuz that is a combine creative force that MANIFESTS.

we ought not be tooling around with beastlike sex cuz we get closer and closer to death every time. we are supposed to be sending that creative energy up through our spine where it clarifies the mind and we get more spiritual clarification and guidance.

I personally have been purging for a couple years now, so im still a work in progress. I have thoroughly hated myself, and I refuse to go back to that level of depravity. so you can say im a work in progress.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, umbertino said:

May I ask you a question, PS? Just out of curiosity really.....

Does your forum name "PeaceSign" reveal maybe a hippy/activist  past (or even a present)?

Thanks in advance

im not a hippy, though I have a sister who calls me a hippie and another one that says im the "weird one". back in 2012 I was an activist cuz I thought we were all going to die under some sort of tyrannical apocalypse that never came...lots of really deep fear based stuff reveled itself to me on an inner level. I overcame a lot of fear. I was a serious prepper, guns ammo food foreign currency and gold and silver and bug out bags, and maps and all sorts of stuff, it got deeper than that! but I had a serious blow to my psyche, and ultimately overcame that fear. I no longer have any of that. I will never go out looking for problems. and as weird as it sounds now I don't think its looking for me either.

do you know that movie, "world war z" with brad pit and those zombies taking over everything, remember the only people who were spared were the "sick" ones" the zombies didn't even feel their vibration, well I think its something like that. I don't have that fear vibration. now I do entertain thoughts with friends but they don't have emotions attached to them like they use too. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Hey!

Sacred sex has nothing to do with "marriage" even though a married couple can have sacred sex. The marriage contract is a financial instrument only and should not be having any emotions attached to it! My opine. I have learned the hard way. I will never get married for love from here forward. if I get married it will be to my trusted business partner!

we are supposed to be purging cleansing healing and sealing our "solomons temple" "soul of mans temple" first. meaning we are supposed to do the great work of purging the animal mind and emotions from our being and upgrading ourselves. and then because of THE LAW, call it whatever name that resonates, whether its, Gods Law, Natural Law, Universal Law, Cosmic Law, not to be mistaken for mans law, but the law that is cyclic and rythmic and jives with the center and balanced divine alignment and through the law of correspondence we will meet someone who is also doing the great work of purging and healing and have risen above the animal. Then those two are capable of having sacred sex but even then it is not meant to be spilled, unless you are planning on having a baby.

Whenever a man and a woman have an orgasm that is the most powerful waveform that you push out into the world. it is real. so be aware of your thoughts and emotions when you send the wave cuz that is a combine creative force that MANIFESTS.

we ought not be tooling around with beastlike sex cuz we get closer and closer to death every time. we are supposed to be sending that creative energy up through our spine where it clarifies the mind and we get more spiritual clarification and guidance.

I personally have been purging for a couple years now, so im still a work in progress. I have thoroughly hated myself, and I refuse to go back to that level of depravity. so you can say im a work in progress.

Thanks for clarifying....That's appreciated, PS

4 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

im not a hippy, though I have a sister who calls me a hippie and another one that says im the "weird one". back in 2012 I was an activist cuz I thought we were all going to die under some sort of tyrannical apocalypse that never came...lots of really deep fear based stuff reveled itself to me on an inner level. I overcame a lot of fear. I was a serious prepper, guns ammo food foreign currency and gold and silver and bug out bags, and maps and all sorts of stuff, it got deeper than that! but I had a serious blow to my psyche, and ultimately overcame that fear. I no longer have any of that. I will never go out looking for problems. and as weird as it sounds now I don't think its looking for me either.

do you know that movie, "world war z" with brad pit and those zombies taking over everything, remember the only people who were spared were the "sick" ones" the zombies didn't even feel their vibration, well I think its something like that. I don't have that fear vibration. now I do entertain thoughts with friends but they don't have emotions attached to them like they use too. 

Again thanks for your kind reply

No...I do not know the movie you're mentioning but I'll make sure to look it up....Thanks

7 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

It is sad really. The Taoist have this idea that you need to save your semen verses offloading it, and through some exercise the sexual energy is not wasted it is utilized creatively. They are able to redirect the energy up the spine where it turns into a finer liquid and then a gas by the time it gets to the medulla where it lights up your optic thalamus and you have seer vision and a higher spiritual clarity. Something like that. Same for women we think that we don't have a sacred fluid but we do and its the same idea. I think the exercise is called "axis mundi" but I could be wrong its been a while. 

I think our culture has been degenerated for so long, through lasciviousness, debauchery, drunkenness and the most debased animal pleasures that our literal minds are going nuts. BTW when you spill your "sacred oil" men and women you are "sinning" that's what it refers to in the bible its a metaphor. Got to unblock all the chakras (which are tied to actual glands in our body) and practice sacred sex. 

A sad state for the human condition.

Hi Peace Sign.  I've read your post here and was most confused until I went back to this post and looked up the word Taoist.  I had no idea of the meaning or understanding where you were coming from until I understood the meaning of this word!  Is this your religion?  Is this what you study and try to live by?   In my readings, I understand this religion believes in many deities, is this your faith?  Are you consumed with nature?  Do you have a Mono God in your life or are you guided by many?  Has Taoism soothed your soul and brought about a peace and hope for tomorrow and your after life?  I ask only to understand, not to talk down.  In your post you have eluded to female gender and absenance.  If you believe in heaven, is this what will get you there?  You also Incorporated and referenced the Bible.  Is this also part of or an important part of your beliefs?  Be patient with me, I only ask to become more informed and able to respond. 

I agree totally with you about our culture and our depravity.  We are a sick people but my belief is there is only One that can heal and that's our Lord Jesus Christ.  Have you given Him a chance without adding all the other works and study of other beliefs.....no judgement here just asking and thank you for your time.

barb

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Hi Peace Sign.  I've read your post here and was most confused until I went back to this post and looked up the word Taoist.  I had no idea of the meaning or understanding where you were coming from until I understood the meaning of this word!  Is this your religion?  Is this what you study and try to live by?   In my readings, I understand this religion believes in many deities, is this your faith?  Are you consumed with nature?  Do you have a Mono God in your life or are you guided by many?  Has Taoism soothed your soul and brought about a peace and hope for tomorrow and your after life?  I ask only to understand, not to talk down.  In your post you have eluded to female gender and absenance.  If you believe in heaven, is this what will get you there?  You also Incorporated and referenced the Bible.  Is this also part of or an important part of your beliefs?  Be patient with me, I only ask to become more informed and able to respond. 

I agree totally with you about our culture and our depravity.  We are a sick people but my belief is there is only One that can heal and that's our Lord Jesus Christ.  Have you given Him a chance without adding all the other works and study of other beliefs.....no judgement here just asking and thank you for your time.

barb

Hi Learning all I can,

I'm deep on opinion. And this subject is the closest thing to my truth as I can know it right in this moment. I want to be real with you, but I am hesitant only cuz I know this could irritate people and when I say irritate I mean shaken. but I do want to talk about it. be cautioned that these are my opinions I am not saying this is "your religion" or that this is "your way". Half of me is saying, "Nooooooooo" don't share this"! This is something that I do not have the end too, and I have searched, and searched and searched for the meaning of this life. And I do know that I have done things that I know NOW that should not have been done, but I also don't regret it, because I wouldn't know what I know now. So when I say I have "no regrets" I actually mean it. I had a friend who didn't believe me when I made that statement. He said, "Bullshit!", Everyone has regrets! and I said not me and I am serious. Because that year in 2013, I had my own "awakening". I had been arguing with "God", I was so low that I challenged this force outside of my self to a duo. I was cocky. I was challenging God because it was all I had left. The gist was something like, why am I here? why the **** did you send me here? I already learned all the suffering, do you have MORE types of suffering, is that it? Cuz if that's the case lets just fn end it right here, I started listing out loud while arguing with God all the **** that he gave me to experience (by the way I was raised Baptist) like anger, rage, anguish, denial, shame, guilt, violence, fear, pain, despair, rejection, real lonliness and everything under the sun. I said what the **** else you got for me, because if its suffering MORE..., then **** you i want to check out!! And in that moment (btw at this point im physically on the floor with my heads in my hands pushing my skull to the floor to equalize the pressure), In that moment the answer was there as fast as I said it. And it wasn't epochal or anything, but it was like "you will have this lesson again if you give up now". And in that moment I know this is the crazy part so im gonna preface with this statement: that this all could be a truth or a lie! ok so the disclaimer is right there. and oh btw, every story is always colored with an added filter every time it is told. so this is still not what happened in that moment, so this is not the original story. But for color here goes; I was outside of my body,  I was looking down at myself, on the floor bent over just purging all that emotion, and I realized I couldn't feel it, I could not feel the emotion... the energy behind the feelings, Nothing total detachment..... I was at peace. A peace i never ever experienced before... When i got back in my body, I realized for the first time in my life that I was not my emotions. I had always attached emotions to things, and got to experience the sensation of no emotion!! All of the sudden I had a reason to keep going, and a big one, in that, from that point and forward I KNEW that on the other side of this veil im a ninja with magic powers (my humor) seriously though I realized that I had been given insight even if its a crazy story, the take away is I walked away with information that was of immense value! like I struck gold value. but that feeling didn't last too long, just cuz you get insight doesn't mean its over, cuz now you have to know how to keep those emotions from attaching to the pictures in your mind, and so I had to work on purging, some Baptists say that you have to get down on your knees in a closet and put your hands together and be by yourself in true repentence to God so you can be forgiven. But I learned that we have to forgive ourselves ourself. He or She, God, Source, Monad, Creator, Sun, can not forgive you. The source of power comes from within you and through you, we are conduits, and its by releasing pressure through honest self analysis that you get insight. There are angles of sight that you get to tap into by asking questions but ultimately, it comes from you. i'm not clinging on to any one religion, to me I see the metaphors, so its different for me, I see the language is layered with meaning, I do read all sorts of books religious, philosophical, physics, natural science, chemistry, I have an actual library which I love. My current read is The Light of Egypt by Thomas Burgoyne, Because I want to know the question of how not to come back here to hell. I believe heaven and hell is now in this life and that you create it by attaching emotions to feelings and then marrying those to your thoughts and then it actually happens as a projection in front of us. we create the shitshow. I know this because I have done everything wrong and watch it give me the corresponding lesson. for clarification my lessons are in hind site. 

So that's really where i'm at in this long walk. Purging all those emotions that don't serve my higher self. Like Control, that one was really hard. Oh but about the Taoist, I asked myself this question...it went something like this, again the filter analogy, devil in the details!... but the gist was, How do I do the opposite of what ive been doing? So every question I would ask was where is the opposite. For example I know there is bad I am living proof, but in order for the "bad" to exist there has to be an opposite. so what is "good"? Every decision became, "ok I know this looks terrible but where is the other truth?" cuz if im seeing this one point of view it has to literally be connected to another angle that is 180 to it, which does include the spectrum between those two points of duality. on the left side I have "evil sex" _______________________"sacred sex"   that line between evil sex and sacred sex is my 180 line. and that line also represents the gradations or angles or parallax of general sex which will fall somewhere on that spectrum between 0 and 180, under and over and on all axis, anyways, so I somehow came across the book while asking these questions and read Mantak Chias book and also a bunch of other stuff, to include a lot of Taoist stuff, but the initial idea of sacred sex came from them and I learned that men saved their seed, now I didn't realize how why they saved it until I followed the path of Santos Bonnacci who is a syncretist. and he has a list of his favorite books and I ended up buying some, one was George Careys "The tree of life", which would blow your mind. In it he explains the power of the glands and what your optic thalamus does, and what some of the verses in the bible mean, and it shed a lot of light. I love esoterica now. its my favorite thing. Anything that is hidden im immediately drawn too. The Occult. it literally means "hidden". Now this is where you might would say, "oh she's practicing witchcraft" and I would agree with you, kind of, but not like what you think. Cuz in my opinion we are all practicing it. Some of us, most of us, don't know were doing it. All I know is I want to live the best possible life from here forward, I know what not to do, so now, im just seeking its opposite and while on that journey I have had really wonderful insights. Sex is the hardest for people to overcome, well at least for me anyway, still is at times. so I hope by the time i leave this physical body that i have disciplined my self enough to at least control the animal nature and tap into the divine human (this is what the "light of Egypt" is about, he is really deep, deeper than walter russel in my opinion.)

I am monotheistic and poly. it just depends what perspective I need at that time to serve me. I am abstaining from sex to heal, cuz I've only ever misused and abused it. and I know I have to change face... im also trying to become a fruitarian but that is proving harder than the "no sex" rule. 

and I still run off at the mouth but that's because im wearing heavy dross. Still purging. but way better than ever, so that's the good news.

Edited by PeaceSign
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, learning all i can said:

barb

I really believe you will dig this entire lecture from Dr. Jordan Peterson, it goes into how all religion is ultimately based on a hierarchy. great lecture.

12 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

Hi Learning all I can,

I'm deep on opinion. And this subject is the closest thing to my truth as I can know it right in this moment. I want to be real with you, but I am hesitant only cuz I know this could irritate people and when I say irritate I mean shaken. but I do want to talk about it. be cautioned that these are my opinions I am not saying this is "your religion" or that this is "your way". Half of me is saying, "Nooooooooo" don't share this"! This is something that I do not have the end too, and I have searched, and searched and searched for the meaning of this life. And I do know that I have done things that I know NOW that should not have been done, but I also don't regret it, because I wouldn't know what I know now. So when I say I have "no regrets" I actually mean it. I had a friend who didn't believe me when I made that statement. He said, "Bullshit!", Everyone has regrets! and I said not me and I am serious. Because that year in 2013, I had my own "awakening". I had been arguing with "God", I was so low that I challenged this force outside of my self to a duo. I was cocky. I was challenging God because it was all I had left. The gist was something like, why am I here? why the **** did you send me here? I already learned all the suffering, do you have MORE types of suffering, is that it? Cuz if that's the case lets just fn end it right here, I started listing out loud while arguing with God all the **** that he gave me to experience (by the way I was raised Baptist) like anger, rage, anguish, denial, shame, guilt, violence, fear, pain, despair, rejection, real lonliness and everything under the sun. I said what the **** else you got for me, because if its suffering MORE..., then **** you i want to check out!! And in that moment (btw at this point im physically on the floor with my heads in my hands pushing my skull to the floor to equalize the pressure), In that moment the answer was there as fast as I said it. And it wasn't epochal or anything, but it was like "you will have this lesson again if you give up now". And in that moment I know this is the crazy part so im gonna preface with this statement: that this all could be a truth or a lie! ok so the disclaimer is right there. and oh btw, every story is always colored with an added filter every time it is told. so this is still not what happened in that moment, so this is not the original story. But for color here goes; I was outside of my body,  I was looking down at myself, on the floor bent over just purging all that emotion, and I realized I couldn't feel it, I could not feel the emotion... the energy behind the feelings, Nothing total detachment..... I was at peace. A peace i never ever experienced before... When i got back in my body, I realized for the first time in my life that I was not my emotions. I had always attached emotions to things, and got to experience the sensation of no emotion!! All of the sudden I had a reason to keep going, and a big one, in that, from that point and forward I KNEW that on the other side of this veil im a ninja with magic powers (my humor) seriously though I realized that I had been given insight even if its a crazy story, the take away is I walked away with information that was of immense value! like I struck gold value. but that feeling didn't last too long, just cuz you get insight doesn't mean its over, cuz now you have to know how to keep those emotions from attaching to the pictures in your mind, and so I had to work on purging, some Baptists say that you have to get down on your knees in a closet and put your hands together and be by yourself in true repentence to God so you can be forgiven. But I learned that we have to forgive ourselves ourself. He or She, God, Source, Monad, Creator, Sun, can not forgive you. The source of power comes from within you and through you, we are conduits, and its by releasing pressure through honest self analysis that you get insight. There are angles of sight that you get to tap into by asking questions but ultimately, it comes from you. i'm not clinging on to any one religion, to me I see the metaphors, so its different for me, I see the language is layered with meaning, I do read all sorts of books religious, philosophical, physics, natural science, chemistry, I have an actual library which I love. My current read is The Light of Egypt by Thomas Burgoyne, Because I want to know the question of how not to come back here to hell. I believe heaven and hell is now in this life and that you create it by attaching emotions to feelings and then marrying those to your thoughts and then it actually happens as a projection in front of us. we create the shitshow. I know this because I have done everything wrong and watch it give me the corresponding lesson. for clarification my lessons are in hind site. 

So that's really where i'm at in this long walk. Purging all those emotions that don't serve my higher self. Like Control, that one was really hard. Oh but about the Taoist, I asked myself this question...it went something like this, again the filter analogy, devil in the details!... but the gist was, How do I do the opposite of what ive been doing? So every question I would ask was where is the opposite. For example I know there is bad I am living proof, but in order for the "bad" to exist there has to be an opposite. so what is "good"? Every decision became, "ok I know this looks terrible but where is the other truth?" cuz if im seeing this one point of view it has to literally be connected to another angle that is 180 to it, which does include the spectrum between those two points of duality. on the left side I have "evil sex" _______________________"sacred sex"   that line between evil sex and sacred sex is my 180 line. and that line also represents the gradations or angles or parallax of general sex which will fall somewhere on that spectrum between 0 and 180, under and over and on all axis, anyways, so I somehow came across the book while asking these questions and read Mantak Chias book and also a bunch of other stuff, to include a lot of Taoist stuff, but the initial idea of sacred sex came from them and I learned that men saved their seed, now I didn't realize how why they saved it until I followed the path of Santos Bonnacci who is a syncretist. and he has a list of his favorite books and I ended up buying some, one was George Careys "The tree of life", which would blow your mind. In it he explains the power of the glands and what your optic thalamus does, and what some of the verses in the bible mean, and it shed a lot of light. I love esoterica now. its my favorite thing. Anything that is hidden im immediately drawn too. The Occult. it literally means "hidden". Now this is where you might would say, "oh she's practicing witchcraft" and I would agree with you, kind of, but not like what you think. Cuz in my opinion we are all practicing it. Some of us, most of us, don't know were doing it. All I know is I want to live the best possible life from here forward, I know what not to do, so now, im just seeking its opposite and while on that journey I have had really wonderful insights. Sex is the hardest for people to overcome, well at least for me anyway, still is at times. so I hope by the time i leave this physical body that i have disciplined my self enough to at least control the animal nature and tap into the divine human (this is what the "light of Egypt" is about, he is really deep, deeper than walter russel in my opinion.)

I am monotheistic and poly. it just depends what perspective I need at that time to serve me. I am abstaining from sex to heal, cuz I've only ever misused and abused it. and I know I have to change face... im also trying to become a fruitarian but that is proving harder than the "no sex" rule. 

and I still run off at the mouth but that's because im wearing heavy dross. Still purging. but way better than ever, so that's the good news.

Thank you for pouring your heart out Peace.   I have read this several times now and see that you have had much hurt and grief in your life.  Most all of us at some point in life have been burdened with our past and search for improvement or at least tried to turn our lives around to comfort our souls so we can put our own self inflicted grief aside. I truly appreciate you sharing.  I would like to share with where  i found my relief and peace.  Please indulge me.

at the age of 52, i  too could find no peace or rest for my soul..I had a great job, very secure financially but still something within kept me restless.  The thoughts of hell would even be in my dreams.  I felt haunted like if this is what happiness is and peace of mind is like then I really don't want any part of it.. I was not raised in church like you but I finally confided in a Christian friend and she ask me to start reading the Bible.. I must admit that I didn't understand a word of it and became even more confused and convenced that I would or could never find  peace within and I was surely headed to hell with the kind of life I had chosen  to live. I went back to her and ask for explanations of what I had read.  She started crying and told me about Jesus Christ.  How He was sent  by God to live the life we cannot.  That we have a Holy God that cannot look upon sin.  All sin must be punished. That Jesus came for that very purpose to take the sin that I chose to live and give me His Holy life.  He died on the cross and received the punishment that I deserve before a Holy God to satisfy His wrath that He has for all sinners.  All men and women,  there is none with out sin.  He arose three days later and now sits at the right hand of God.  He is my Mediator even now.  When I finally realized there was nothing I could ever do or any work that I could accomplish to have the right standing before a Holy God that all my works and studying ways to improve self, I fell to my knees, I repented, I knew I wanted to do what was right in His eyes.  I worshipped Him and praised His holy name, I believed !  He saved me!  He sent His Holy Spirit and His Spirit guides me and has given  me the hope that I searched for and felt I could accomplish on my own.

i have a new life now, yes, I struggle daily to put off my old self and put on the life of Christ but we have a God that is full of Grace, He is patient and He is long-suffering.  

since you were raised in church(Baptist) I'm sure you've heard this all before.  Many times in our lives we wonder, we stray we long to be our own guiding force, we ache to be our very own God and control every emotion that our body, soul and mind is made up to be.  You sound like you truly are searching for the right things in your life.  Like me, we want to be a good person but none are good only our Lord Jesus Christ. 

This is my experience, this is where I have found my peace, my rest and my hope.  I rest in the Lord knowing that He has lived the life I could not.  I rest because I know He has suffered the death and wrath that I deserve.  I rest because He has brought forth salvation and eternal life to all that believe.  I rest because He has establihed right standing for me before our Holy and almighty God.  I pray you too will find this peace, rest and hope.

once again I appreciate your time, your sharing and I hope you don't mind my prayers for you.

barb

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Barb

I do not care for most of your posts. Due simply to your anti Catholic views.

but I must protest the ruby you received on the above obviously heartfelt statement regarding Jesus Christ.

for what it is worth I gave you an emerald in balance.

Muleslayer, I have never been anti Catholic.  I have a friend that is Catholic and I go to a non denominational Bible study on Weds that there are many Catholic there.  We all have the same God, we all know the same Lord Jesus Christ that hung on that ole cross for each and every one of us.   It is true that the Catholic denomination has some traditions that I don't follow and don't find beneficial but  so does   mine that doesn't find your complete approval.  That's the reason for so many different Churches that are true Churches in our Lord but difference of opinions have caused them to split.  I truly believe there will be just as many Catholic in heaven as there will be Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian etc. But as many as in hell also.  We are not a different people once we have become His children. We have become as one body with Christ being the head.  I am truly sorry if I have ever offended you in the difference of our preference of Churches.  

About that ruby....that thing don't mean a thing g to me.  I spoke what's in my heart and the miracle of salvation, if one person reads it  then they have heard the "good news" and possibly turn to Christ or at least want to find out more.......the seed was planted now God can and will do His work.

Thank you for your response, if I never meet you here on this old earth, I'll see ya on the other side...praise the Lord.

barb

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 months later...

I understand what you are saying, but to me, this is not as bad as what is happening in the U.S. with transgender restrooms, letting CHILDREN, decide what sex they are. I personally would rather my child want a sex doll, than a sex change. Just my very humble opinion.

Edited by Danan
Misspelled word
  • Like 2