Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White House Flags No Longer At Half-Staff Following Sen. McCain's Death

12 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Perfect...now its someone else fault he is here ILLEGALLY & COMMITS MURDER!!!! Wow talk about blinders on when it comes to individual responsibility.

cont from the above- Now BA if ANYONE had any doubts as to your political affiliation...u answered it ur post

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Perfect...now its someone else fault he is here ILLEGALLY & COMMITS MURDER!!!! Wow talk about blinders on when it comes to individual responsibility.

I’m with you Caz!!! The guy falsified documents!!! E-verify not used!  That’s how he got the job!!! But let’s blame the farmer...not the “illegal immigrant” who broke the law to get here, then murdered an innocent girl!  We do have a lot of US citizens killing citizens daily (sad and tragic)...but we sure don’t need any “F” ing help from “illegal immigrants”killing us off!!!🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

So the GOP fundraiser talked murderer into entering the US ILLEGALLY? If so please provide link...and if true he should be put on trial as well

No the GOP fundraiser DID NOT talk the murderer into entering the US ILLEGALLY.....the GOP fundraiser's family owned farm merely provided gainful employment and lodging to said murderer.  Nothing more.

GO RV, then BV

26 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

I’m with you Caz!!! The guy falsified documents!!! E-verify not used!  That’s how he got the job!!! But let’s blame the farmer...not the “illegal immigrant” who broke the law to get here, then murdered an innocent girl!  We do have a lot of US citizens killing citizens daily (sad and tragic)...but we sure don’t need any “F” ing help from “illegal immigrants”killing us off!!!🇺🇸

:twothumbs:100% AGREED!! The left, MSM & some here at DV continuously show their moral compass. And I'm sorry but that disgusts me  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No the GOP fundraiser DID NOT talk the murderer into entering the US ILLEGALLY.....the GOP fundraiser's family owned farm merely provided gainful employment and lodging to said murderer.  Nothing more.

GO RV, then BV

K - just was hoping u weren't suggesting the fundraiser was somehow responsible for ILLEGAL entering US ILLEGALLY & committing MURDER.

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

K - just was hoping u weren't suggesting the fundraiser was somehow responsible for ILLEGAL entering US ILLEGALLY & committing MURDER.

Nope.  I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy that exists in the land of American business and illegal immigration's low wage work force.

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

It is the fault of those who hire them... Actually a pretty simple concept. No jobs no illegals... Or do you deny that logic? Do you think we should not fine companies for hiring illegals? 

B/A

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

So by your logic, companies are not responsible for who they hire. They can simply blame the government. Now you sound like a lefty. LOL

B/A

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs

I still wish someone from the left & some from the right would explain WHY Immigration reform has NOT happened? Why even have Immigration laws if we're not going to enforce them?

We do have them (laws) they are not enforced... As I explained earlier, in Dalton, GA everyone know that Shaw Industries hires illegals and they never pay a fine. Shaw is huge and you probably have their products in your home, if you have carpeting, hardwood or vinyl flooring. They get tipped off before INS shows up. In the factory they have a red flashing light that goes off and the illegals hide...

What Are the Penalties for Hiring an Illegal Immigrant?

Hiring illegal immigrants can lead to many severe penalties, such as:

• Criminal and civil fines
  • Loss of business licenses

Most fines are broken down to the following:

• First offenders can be fined $250-$2,000 per illegal employee.
  • For a second offense, the fine is $2,000-$5,000 per illegal employee.
  • Three or more offenses can cost an employer $3000-$10,000 per illegal employee. A pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants can mean extra fines and up to six months in jail for an employer.

This does not include “harboring” illegal immigrants, or employing ten or more illegal immigrants in one year. Harboring an illegal immigrant can lead to ten years of prison time.

Additionally, employers should be aware of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. Employers can be sued under the act for hiring illegal immigrants, and can face large settlement deals.

The lawfully documented workers of the Zirkle Fruit Company recently settled a class action lawsuit brought under RICO. The suit alleged that their employer knowingly hired undocumented workers, driving down their wages.

Edited by bostonangler

9 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs

I still wish someone from the left & some from the right would explain WHY Immigration reform has NOT happened? Why even have Immigration laws if we're not going to enforce them?

Umm....that's is the question isn't it?  My guess is.....follow the money.  Who benefits from illegals being in this country, businesses surviving on tiny profit margins, greedy businesses taking advantage of low wage illegals, voting rolls or all of the above? 

GO RV, then BV  

13 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

It is the fault of those who hire them... Actually a pretty simple concept. No jobs no illegals... Or do you deny that logic? Do you think we should not fine companies for hiring illegals? 

B/A

So if I go out and commit murder....the company I work for is responsible...are u friggin that crazy? This is so much like gun control wackos it's unreal....it's not the murderers fault...it's the fault of the people that hired them....WOW 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Umm....that's is the question isn't it?  My guess is.....follow the money.  Who benefits from illegals being in this country, businesses surviving on tiny profit margins, greedy businesses taking advantage of low wage illegals, voting rolls or all of the above? 

GO RV, then BV  

How bout the countries that they come from

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

So if I go out and commit murder....the company I work for is responsible...are u friggin that crazy? This is so much like gun control wackos it's unreal....it's not the murderers fault...it's the fault of the people that hired them....WOW 

Don't make up stuff, I said they are responsible for who they hire not for what the people they hire do... Now you are just being combative just for the sake of being combative.  But according to you the girl would not die if the illegal wasn't here. The illegal wouldn't be here if he couldn't find a job. So let's not hire illegals. Pretty simple wouldn't you agree?

B/A

• Confused 1

Just now, caz1104 said:

How bout the countries that they come from

Sure....them as well.  From the immigrants escaping persecution, seeking religious freedom, obvious employment opportunities, certainly drugs....for no country on the planet gets high like the good ol' U.S. of A.....without the goal, there is no game....the U.S. is the goal.

GO RV, then BV

22 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

No matter what scenario u present......it's still the fault of the person/persons who commit the crime.....no one else. If your here ILLEGAL, anything & everything including breathing makes you guilty.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sure....them as well.  From the immigrants escaping persecution, seeking religious freedom, obvious employment opportunities, certainly drugs....for no country on the planet gets high like the good ol' U.S. of A.....without the goal, there is no game....the U.S. is the goal.

GO RV, then BV

Enter LEGALLY regardless of circumstance......it works every where else in the world

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I respected John McCain the soldier :salute:But he was deep state Washington and I hope that President D-Rex Trump can bring down the whole damn establishment. For me the President can fight fire with fire, lie for lie, punch for punch, words for words , I really don't give a damn ! And the fact that libs want to give away our country , they can all go straight hell as far as i'm concerned. I imagine that I'm not the only one that feels that way . 

Hey Tex,  rest assured, you most certainly are not alone.

McCain was an embarrassment, a firmly embedded deep state traitor.

His little childish demand for no Trump sums up his entire service very well, he was as anti-American as Castro.

Trump will go down as one of the best POTUS in history, and McCain made sure he will be known forever as one of the militant morons who opposed American Prosperity.

Maybe we can start a new tradition of pissing on his grave every anniversary of his being called home to hell.

I respected the fact he served, but if youcheck it out, his dad and grandpa are what kept the little **** from being court marshaled. 

The last obama care double cross was only the last time, he was constantly voting against individual rights, having secret meetings to plot more big government tyranny, and actively crushing all grassroots movements to install freedom.

I am now seriously late for a date with a dirt clod.. can ya smell it... nothing like the smell of Blendall in the morning....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, caz1104 said:

Enter LEGALLY regardless of circumstance......it works every where else in the world

Sure enough.....I'm not against immigration reform.  Like you said, enforce the laws on the books, tweak the one's that need tweaking.  I think a giant physical wall though is not the answer.  25 billion dollars would go a long way to funding the forces necessary to guard our borders....all of them, not just the southern one.

GO RV, then BV

Just now, caz1104 said:

Man I try so hard to not let those less intellectually fortunate get to me....but I'm flabbergasted by the answers of some over the most basic.

From a Trump supporter that is the quote of the day... You're backing a dead horse and don't know it... That's okay you'll see the light soon enough.

B/A

• Downvote 3