Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White House Flags No Longer At Half-Staff Following Sen. McCain's Death

If true....which this article is from Fox where "fair and balanced" resides.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/white-house-flag-no-longer-flying-at-half-staff-following-us-sen-john-mccain-s-death

White House Flags Return To Full Staff Less Than 48 Hours After John McCain's Death

Petty....disrespectful...insulting...arrogant...narcissistic.....all the traits that got him elected.  Not a shred of decency in Trump's dark soul.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

If true....which this article is from Fox where "fair and balanced" resides.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/white-house-flag-no-longer-flying-at-half-staff-following-us-sen-john-mccain-s-death

White House Flags Return To Full Staff Less Than 48 Hours After John McCain's Death

Petty....disrespectful...insulting...arrogant...narcissistic.....all the traits that got him elected.  Not a shred of decency in Trump's dark soul.  

GO RV, then BV

Yes they raised it back up under the cover of darkness last night at about 12:30AM... 

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Yes they raised it back up under the cover of darkness last night at about 12:30AM... 

B/A

It's no surprise Trump has no idea who that White House belongs to......he's merely a guest of election circumstance, same as those before him.  Only 32-38% of his 360 million bosses will approve of his childish behavior in this matter.  He's politicizing Sen. McCain's death, just as he did Mollie Tibbet's death last week.  It's pathetic and below the stature of his office.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Yup and he doesn't know what colors the American flag is either.

Although that's funny and sad at the same time.....it pales in comparison to the utter disrespect he's showing the people of the United States of America and the McCain family by his petty personal act.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

John McCain came from a privileged family.

He was responsible for nearly sinking a ship in '67.

The only reason he wasn't sent to prison was because his dad just happened to be the top admiral in the entire Navy at the time.

He was NOT a fighter pilot, he was a bomber.

He lost at least one other plane that was determined to be his fault.

He married into more money, and the CFR.

It was then he openly traded his soul for power.

It was his votes that stopped republicans over and over.

He wasn't a "maverick", he was a stinking traitor. 

May he rot in hell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's no surprise Trump has no idea who that White House belongs to......he's merely a guest of election circumstance, same as those before him.  Only 32-38% of his 360 million bosses will approve of his childish behavior in this matter.  He's politicizing Sen. McCain's death, just as he did Mollie Tibbet's death last week.  It's pathetic and below the stature of his office.

GO RV, then BV 

The portion of your post I don't agree with is  the "politicizing Mollie Tibbet's death". The fact is the man was here illegally and confessed to the murder. The other fact is, Mollie would be alive today if said ILLEGAL was not here. That's not political....that's plain facts.

Good morning Shabs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I respected John McCain the soldier :salute:But he was deep state Washington and I hope that President D-Rex Trump can bring down the whole damn establishment. For me the President can fight fire with fire, lie for lie, punch for punch, words for words , I really don't give a damn ! And the fact that libs want to give away our country , they can all go straight hell as far as i'm concerned. I imagine that I'm not the only one that feels that way . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

John McCain was a paradox. There's no one like him left in Congress

The senator held some deeply conservative views, but his principles and belief in bipartisanship made him unique

Mon 27 Aug 2018 13.39 BST Last modified on Mon 27 Aug 2018 14.06 BST

2992.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=36652e54055a0070b2790426b7fdb7f2
‘The things that John McCain stood for gained added force from what he was and what he had been through.’
Photograph: KPA/Zuma/REX/Shutterstock

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/27/john-mccain-paradox-america-principled-moral

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

The same could be said of you....depends on ones point of view.

Caz, I only point out the facts... Like the post of failed businesses... I didn't make it up, those were businesses that didn't work out. People seemed okay with the idea that he fails at his ventures and then files bankruptcy which falls back on us the tax payers. Sure it's legal. It's corporations that write the laws to suite them not us. I have tried a couple of businesses that failed, but I didn't go bankrupt to get out of debt. 

The funny thing about his businesses whatever they are he has one slogan. "The Greatest". You would think people would catch on. So now he uses the same formula on the voters and they lapped it up... 

You constantly tell me I'm not middle of the road and I have pointed out many times I have voted for people on both sides of the aisle. Can you say the same? You seem to be the one with only one perspective. You back the right no matter what, and to me that is the problem with the American voter. They vote party not people. JMHO

B/A

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Caz, I only point out the facts... Like the post of failed businesses... I didn't make it up, those were businesses that didn't work out. People seemed okay with the idea that he fails at his ventures and then files bankruptcy which falls back on us the tax payers. Sure it's legal. It's corporations that write the laws to suite them not us. I have tried a couple of businesses that failed, but I didn't go bankrupt to get out of debt. 

The funny thing about his businesses whatever they are he has one slogan. "The Greatest". You would think people would catch on. So now he uses the same formula on the voters and they lapped it up... 

You constantly tell me I'm not middle of the road and I have pointed out many times I have voted for people on both sides of the aisle. Can you say the same? You seem to be the one with only one perspective. You back the right no matter what, and to me that is the problem with the American voter. They vote party not people. JMHO

B/A

BA...u say one thing (middle of the road)...buuuuuuuut you post ONE WAY & ONE WAY only...sorry if that hurts but "facts" are facts. So if Trump hasn't done anything illegal (business wise) exactly what is problem?......ahhhhh u don't like the laws that he has followed.....don't hate him for it....change the law

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Mollie would be alive today if said ILLEGAL was not here.

True... Sadly there are thousands murder every year by legal citizens... The key word in murder maybe "psycho" more than any other word. It was a psycho that killed his two little girls and wife in Colorado last week. It was a psycho who shot up the gaming tournament yesterday. So it is true Mollie was killed by an illegal, but he was simply a psycho. In the old days we had institutions to keep psychos locked up but now we have no money for mental health. I know this to be true because I have friend who's wife is an executive at an institution and she has to let people out every day who should not be on the streets. Perhaps our government should cut back building the war machine overseas and turn their attention to the mess we have here at home. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Why are you, the left, & MSM so against trying to stop the influx of illegal immigrants? Mollie was killed because said "psycho" was here ILLEAGALLY! Plain & simple, no other way to put it. Did'nt need to happen...the blood is on those that oppose & won't do anything to stop it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, caz1104 said:

BA...u say one thing (middle of the road)...buuuuuuuut you post ONE WAY & ONE WAY only...sorry if that hurts but "facts" are facts. So if Trump hasn't done anything illegal (business wise) exactly what is problem?......ahhhhh u don't like the laws that he has followed.....don't hate him for it....change the law

You are making stuff up just like your leader... I post about him, because he is one of the worst of what America has to offer. And your statement about changing laws is laughable, demonstrating you have no idea who writes the laws. A popular misconception is that most corporations lobby for less government regulation. That’s far from the truth. In fact, big corporations generally lobby for more government regulation in their industry. The Big Tobacco company Phillip Morris aggressively lobbies for heightened federal regulation of tobacco products and advertising. Companies such as McDonalds, Starbucks and Kraft have spent millions of dollars lobbying for food “safety” regulation bills. And energy companies like Duke Power have lobbied for cap and trade programs that would benefit their bottom line at the expense of consumers, who would face soaring electricity prices.

Why do big corporations lobby for more regulation? As Matt Ridley notes, “they are addicted to corporate welfare, they love regulations that erect barriers to entry to their small competitors.” Government regulation championed by major corporations is far more likely to significantly hurt their smaller rivals. Politically connected big corporations are fully aware that these harmful regulations will help to wipe out their competition. And that’s the plan

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

21 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

The portion of your post I don't agree with is  the "politicizing Mollie Tibbet's death". The fact is the man was here illegally and confessed to the murder. The other fact is, Mollie would be alive today if said ILLEGAL was not here. That's not political....that's plain facts.

Good morning Shabs

Good Morning Caz,

Since politicizing seems to be the path we're going to take, lest we forget the farm where Mollie Tibbets murderer lived and worked for years is owned by the top GOP fundraiser in the state of Iowa.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspect-in-mollie-tibbetts-murder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

John McCain came from a privileged family.

He was responsible for nearly sinking a ship in '67.

The only reason he wasn't sent to prison was because his dad just happened to be the top admiral in the entire Navy at the time.

He was NOT a fighter pilot, he was a bomber.

He lost at least one other plane that was determined to be his fault.

He married into more money, and the CFR.

It was then he openly traded his soul for power.

It was his votes that stopped republicans over and over.

He wasn't a "maverick", he was a stinking traitor. 

May he rot in hell.

Having read about your personal losses in another thread and your mistrust of people, I understand your point of view here completely, DM.  Hope things get better and your new job fits the bill and keeps you and your bikes healthy and happy.  Brrrappp...Brraapp.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

Why are you, the left, & MSM so against trying to stop the influx of illegal immigrants? Mollie was killed because said "psycho" was here ILLEAGALLY! Plain & simple, no other way to put it. Did'nt need to happen...the blood is on those that oppose & won't do anything to stop it 

Well if he didn't get a job on the farm he would not have come... In Dalton, Georgia they make most of the flooring in the world. They also hire many illegals. When INS is going to show up the factories are warned beforehand so they don't get caught and pay the fines. If companies such as the farm were suddenly hit with fines for hiring illegals they would not hire them and then the illegals would have no reason to come. So if you know a company hiring illegals turn them in. Of course that would mean our teenagers and 20 somethings would have to go to work and give up their phones and videogames. There you go. If that loser gamer in Florida was working, those people would not have been killed. I think we need to outlaw all video games they are dangerous to society.

B/A

• Downvote 3

John McCain remembered: defending Obama from racist questions – video

It is being touted as one of the late John McCain's greatest political moments: the then-presidential candidate defends the good character of fellow candidate Barack Obama in 2008..........

Source: CNN, AP

Mon 27 Aug 2018 07.44 BST

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Well if he didn't get a job on the farm he would not have come... In Dalton, Georgia they make most of the flooring in the world. They also hire many illegals. When INS is going to show up the factories are warned beforehand so they don't get caught and pay the fines. If companies such as the farm were suddenly hit with fines for hiring illegals they would not hire them and then the illegals would have no reason to come. So if you know a company hiring illegals turn them in. Of course that would mean our teenagers and 20 somethings would have to go to work and give up their phones and videogames. There you go. If that loser gamer in Florida was working, those people would not have been killed. I think we need to outlaw all video games they are dangerous to society.

B/A

Perfect...now its someone else fault he is here ILLEGALLY & COMMITS MURDER!!!! Wow talk about blinders on when it comes to individual responsibility.

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good Morning Caz,

Since politicizing seems to be the path we're going to take, lest we forget the farm where Mollie Tibbets murderer lived and worked for years is owned by the top GOP fundraiser in the state of Iowa.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspect-in-mollie-tibbetts-murder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

GO RV, then BV

So the GOP fundraiser talked murderer into entering the US ILLEGALLY? If so please provide link...and if true he should be put on trial as well

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3