Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adamant it will float

dinarbeleiver

8-26-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The truth is the CBI will float the currency and allow it to appreciate gradually as investment comes into the country.  Once they make that decision it could take 6 months to a year to get to a level that we are all excited about. We have documented this for years

8-25-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    The truth is the CBI will float the currency and allow it to appreciate gradually as investment comes into the country.  [When please?]  I expected [expect it?] yet this year.

Edited by Markinsa
Inappropriate Topic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

To Mr Kaperoni - do some research on the UAE Dirham that is tied the USD and Floats and moves with the USD. When Iraq Revalue's  the dinar will float with USD and go up and down according to the USD. You may also want to do more research on the Islamic bank as this RV is tied to that. As for expecting something to happen this year Kaperoni you are way off and more likely 0ne to two years time. Wondering where I got this from -lets just say I know someone who is linked to someone high up in Dubai

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dinarbeleiver said:

lets just say I know someone who is linked to someone high up in Dubai

A Judge For The Camel Pageant ? :o 

Camel GIF

Although Last Years Debacle Is Still Raging After Steve Harvey Announced The Wrong Winner ! :bananacamel:
:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, dinarbeleiver said:

To Mr Kaperoni - do some research on the UAE Dirham that is tied the USD and Floats and moves with the USD. When Iraq Revalue's  the dinar will float with USD and go up and down according to the USD. You may also want to do more research on the Islamic bank as this RV is tied to that. As for expecting something to happen this year Kaperoni you are way off and more likely 0ne to two years time. Wondering where I got this from -lets just say I know someone who is linked to someone high up in Dubai

Thanks bro - I'm about to come to terms to look for the RV to happen after December 31, 2020..........but my whiskey continues to tell me otherwise lol :facepalm2::drunk:

Cheers.

• Upvote 3

From what I have gathered Iraq is developing their banks towards international status. But particularly through the Islamic bank. I’m keeping an eye out for articles on the Islamic bank. The next year to two years should see Iraq emerge towards the RV and then the float. I hope sooner but this person thinks we have a little bit longer to go

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, NextYear said:

Adamant -- Hmmmm coded messages 

or is it Adam - ant :)

Anyway, I don't care what they do at this point as long as they do something. ANYTHING! To get this thing going.  Except for a lop of course.

No way on earth will Iraq lop- get any thoughts about that out of your head. Big businesses are invested in the dinar

• Thanks 1