Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now Exchanging...WF-Gen64, Tier 4 Groups.

Luigi1

8/26/2018  Philip Tilton...

The ATLANTA group, which are from several countries of EASTERN EUROPE based in HUNGARY, are summoned to Zurich to present their coins and TTM, to close exchange.
It is reported by a friend who is in Hungary, they show up tomorrow Saturday morning.
Saturday, August 25, TTM 48 groups of Dinar single currency in Hong Kong, to check the currency and close at the agreed price, money deposited in the accounts of the Paymasters, money on the accounts screen but it can not be liquid until delivery of the numbers 800 #.
For the start of Group 4 of Tier 4, which can be released tonight or this weekend.

Yes, I am sure that the exchanges will begin before the end of August 2018.
Yes that seems to be the running dialog. I was told late yesterday that all groups are still exchangeing into sdr and would not become liquid until 9/12/18
I do not necessarily believe this information but I do know the codes needed to generate the liquidity have not processed. The hope is that The" black eagle" being the worlds most valued bond become liquid on Monday even this is controlled the capitol controls will become the next bigger concern.lets get to the goal.keep watching.
You are right is the reason for the meetings of USA with Mexico, to reach an agreement with its BLACK EAGLE HISTORICAL BONDS
It seems very good to me with my group we have several 27,500 Black Eagle.
had a friends WF banker call her and said the 800# would be out this afternoon! You hearing anything?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Honest to God Luigi, these peeps need a real job. Keep them from making this "stuff" up. Oi vey!

I have to agree with other posters. Reading the "occasional" rumor was fun, but the continuous barrage of lies has really gotten old. Don't you have anything better to do?

Edited by Sage449
Adding to my rant
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

This 'Philip Tilton' guy must be alter ego to Bruce the Goose. More of the same dribble.

First he says folks are exchanging, then says exchanges could happen by end of August.

The 'Atlanta Group' based in Hungary?? Seriously?? My head is spinning, Luigi.

Make it stop. Unplug your laptop.

:lol:

Image result for head is spinning gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1