Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 August 2018

Adam Montana

Hi, Newbie Stu here.

I can't think of any comment I could make, or question I could ask, that hasn't been covered and rehashed

by MANY followers of this website!

I made a risky investment years ago and am waiting to see it there's a nice return!

I'm retired now and a nice lump sum return would make the next few years nicer!

Keep up with the news and potential return for us out here in the weeds!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam, must be hard to wear your shoes. Seems like everyone sort of thinks Adam can make this happen. We all know you are just the same as the rest of us waiting,  waiting and more waiting. What a relief for you when the RV happens. In the meantime thank you again for keeping us up to date, and a big GO RV

Thanks Adam! I'm sure we all are waiting with baited breath!! Anytime now would be fantastic - just saying. I don't obsess, but I remain cautiously optimistic!! BTW - I can't WAIT to be awakened at like 3AM or something with a certain text msg!! Come on Text Msg, Come On RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

It's been a long time since I have posted or even signed in to this site, in light of that I have a question. I know that they released new denominations or bills for the dinar a few times. How do I know if the dinar that I have is still valid? Sorry if this is not posted in the correct section.

1 hour ago, jswanson said:

How do I know if the dinar that I have is still valid?

As Long As U Don’t Have The Lower Denom 50 Dinar Notes That They Removed Out Of Circulation A Few Years Ago With A Several Months Window To Trade Them Back In - Ur Good ! ;) 

But Just Watch Out For Those 2 Sneaky Scoundrels LGD And Umbertino - Who Recently Sold Me A Bunch Of Them At A Really Good Price ! :o 

I Just Can’t Believe That I Actually Fell For It ....... A Third Time .......

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3