Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From East To West...People Iined Up & Getting Paid.

Luigi1

22/8/2018  JESTER...WE HAVE NOW HEARD OF MORE PEOPLE BEING LINED UP AND PAID IN HONG KONG…

IT SEEMS TO BE MOVING SLOWLY… NOW WE ARE THINKING THAT MAY BE THE WAY IT WILL GO… JUST CONSISTENTLY MOVING ALONG UNDER THE RADAR…

[JESTER] WE CONTINUE TO TRY TO CONFIRM EVERYTHING WE HEAR… BUT THIS IS COMING FROM A LOT OF DIRECTIONS OF GOOD SOURCES…

[alfonse] JESTER Must be The BIG players, can you give an estimate that they are cashing in ?

[RPharmer] JESTER Are these tiers being paid in Hong Kong, are there tiers?

[JESTER] alfonse NO IDEA.. WE CANNOT GET THE DETAILS AS I TOLD YOU THE OTHER NIGHT… FRUSTRATING…

[JESTER] RPharmer SAME ANSWER..

[MotoXR] JESTER Do you think SKR’s or deposits into accounts?

[JESTER] MotoXR SPENDABLE MONEY…

[MotoXR] JESTER Awesome!

[MarySunshine] JESTER So they are getting paid for their dinar as well as the special boxes of Zim?

[JESTER] MarySunshine STARTING THE ZIM I HAVE HEARD… THAT CANNOT GO FOREVER… IT IS A FUNDING ISSUE… THINGS HAVE TO GO IN ORDER OF THE PLAN…

[llodom] JESTER should I tell them I have ZIM? Lol

[JESTER] llodom UNLESS YOU HAVE GOLD OR ASSET CERTIFICATES WITH I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL PAY ATTENTION… HAHAHA

[caro] JESTER very encouraging thanks

[JESTER] caro IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL BE THINKING GOOD THINGS…

[Angel4444] Jester Do you think it is important to have a trust set up in advance?

[RPharmer] JESTER Makes me wonder if this is Zap’s prosperity packages he talked about in the past for humanitarian projects?

[JESTER] Angel4444 NOT REALLY… GET YOUR STUFF TRANSFERRED TO A LAWYER AND HAVE HIM SET UP THE TRUST TO DEPOSIT IT TO…

[JESTER] RPharmer NOPE…

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12