Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China Contract Rate

andy3232

What is the best way for me to get the China Contract Rte upon exchanged the Iraqi Dinar. I understand there is a Non-Disclosure Agreement to sign and can receive anywhere from $20 - $36 per

dinar at exchange.  Are there exchange groups that I could be included in?  Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you Adam and staff.  andy3232

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, andy3232 said:

What is the best way for me to get the China Contract Rte upon exchanged the Iraqi Dinar. I understand there is a Non-Disclosure Agreement to sign and can receive anywhere from $20 - $36 per

dinar at exchange.  Are there exchange groups that I could be included in?  Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you Adam and staff.  andy3232

Andy, there is no such thing. That is just made up guru :bs:  !!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, 8th ID said:

Andy, there is no such thing. That is just made up guru :bs:  !!!

Yeppers......Be careful of what and where you read and try to look at 99.9% of the Guru Stuff as say Entertainment at best. There are no Tiers, No NDA's to sign and certainly no rates above $3-$4 at best if not more like $1.20 to start off if we all get lucky. You simply goes to a Bank that has a Dedicated Foreign Currency Exchange Dept that is staffed with people schooled in validating Foreign Currency.

There are no 800 #, Madam Woo has nothing to do with any thing, Reno is just a Gambling Tourist city located on a big body of water and has nothing to do with the RV/RI.

Don't turn your Dinar over to anyone as that is a scam....you go to cash to check and that account was closed years ago........So you are out and someone just sold your Dinar.

Welcome to the Madness   and hold on tight as it can be a bumpy ride.

Karsten

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Yeppers......Be careful of what and where you read and try to look at 99.9% of the Guru Stuff as say Entertainment at best. There are no Tiers, No NDA's to sign and certainly no rates above $3-$4 at best if not more like $1.20 to start off if we all get lucky. You simply goes to a Bank that has a Dedicated Foreign Currency Exchange Dept that is staffed with people schooled in validating Foreign Currency.

There are no 800 #, Madam Woo has nothing to do with any thing, Reno is just a Gambling Tourist city located on a big body of water and has nothing to do with the RV/RI.

Don't turn your Dinar over to anyone as that is a scam....you go to cash to check and that account was closed years ago........So you are out and someone just sold your Dinar.

Welcome to the Madness   and hold on tight as it can be a bumpy ride.

Karsten

Awesome...😎!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:39 AM, andy3232 said:

Sounds like Beny Wilson's been at it again.. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:39 AM, andy3232 said:

Your kidding, right!?! LOL...nobody is that stupid.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 8/19/2018 at 6:39 AM, andy3232 said:

Dude......it's a scam....just like this similar dream I had.....drunk. :facepalm3::drunk:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...