Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency

yota691

The failed solutions .. Delete the "four zeros" of the Iranian currency .. "straw" that may divide the back of camel!

Friday, 11 January 2019

2-e1547214783503.jpeg

Special: Translation - محمد Building:

Amid the battle of economic pressure, inflation, recession, sanctions, sends the Iranian "central bank" to the government delete four zeros from the national currency. The reason is that this deletion would help stabilize the "national currency".

The question: How? .. The answer is not known.

"Socio-economic" impact

From the perspective of the political economy, the Iranian people live in an uncooperative atmosphere. In recent years, the "socio-economic" pressures have been taken away by the Iranians, according to an article by Dr. Syed Ali Khorram, professor at the Faculty of International Law in Iran's Arman newspaper. Stamina.

%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%84%DB%8C-%D8 Sayed Ali Khoram

Economic policies over the past years have caused the collapse of the "national currency" clearly, thus spreading the waves of high prices, poverty and frustration. Which called for many reactions from the references of tradition.

Thus, the effects of deleting the four zeros from the "national currency" can be seen in the lives of the people. First, in the period following the victory of the revolution, the people were constantly comparing commodity prices and the value of the national currency with the period of the monarchy. Thus, the deletion of four zeroes from the currency would in itself be a testament to what comparisons are being made by citizens, as well as a recognition of government failure.

Second, the society has proven how the opportunists wait for the first opportunity to exploit the situation badly by filling their pockets by raising the prices of commodities compared to the value of the currency.

Thirdly, the government has proved unable to implement economic programs that stabilize prices, contain inflation, corruption and fix the price of the national currency under US sanctions.

Fourth: There is a consensus on transactions in Iran with credit cards or virtual currencies. This differs from countries that have made their paper currency the basis of transactions in recent decades.

Fifth: The people were confused by the battle to change the old and new currencies, and will show new wounds on the life and satisfaction of citizens.

Sixth: The Central Bank will bear a heavy cost of replacing old currencies with new ones.

Virtual currencies ..

Although this model has failed in many countries, it is possible that Iran is a model of study. Successful countries such as Turkey, which initially suffered an economic complex, organized the automobile industry and entered a new phase of production. And the stabilization of the economic situation, and then at the end of the battle to delete some zeros from the "national currency."

In 2005, Turkey received "economic-industrial" support through its economic union with the European Union.

As I said earlier, the paper currency was the truth of the old way to conduct transactions between citizens, but 10 years ago, the virtual funds and credit cards replaced the currency reserves in the world, including the "Republic of Iran", no longer a citizen in a country, such as "Zimbabwe" To carry currency to buy goods.3-1-e1547214935115.jpg

Many countries, including Zimbabwe, have failed to delete three zeros from the "national currency"; eliminate high prices, inflation and maintain their national currency.

As well as with all countries that have taken the decision to delete zeros from their national currencies. Inflation in Iran has risen from 70 to 100 percent, and the Iranian situation does not appear to be appropriate for such a decision.

Thus, the deletion of the four zeros does not seem to yield any gains either to the "national currency" or to public satisfaction and economic growth. On the contrary, it is better, under sanctions and economic conditions, to reduce the pain and fears of the people. Not to increase their burdens and bring them into a new problem.

In other words, it is necessary to deal more realistically with the negative psychological side effects of the project to delete zeros from the "national currency" under Iranian airspace, especially under sanctions. I propose postponing such a project to the post-sanctions and poor economic conditions. On the one hand, building bridges of trust between the citizens and the banking system. The deletion of zeros does not result in a misunderstanding between the people. On the other hand, To manage such a project in a manner that qualifies it to achieve its economic objectives of deleting zeros.

1-6.jpg

4-2.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

the only way a Lop will work if iran or whoever try's it makes many financial economic changes along with it most countries dont or cant make the necessary harsh changes and before long they never gained a thing ...all my opinion only ... Peace

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Iran reveals program to adjust the dollar exchange rate

21:28 - 11/02/2019

154989978935948700-696x403.jpg

Information / follow up

Iran's central bank governor Abdel Nasser Hamati announced Monday that there is a plan to adjust the dollar and strengthen the national currency.

According to the agency "IRNA" Iranian, and followed by / information / / wrote Monday's Hamati Monday on the official page on the site of the Astigram on the importance of strengthening the national currency and stability of the market and prevent volatility.

He also stressed the existence of a plan to adjust the price of the dollar, reassuring everyone that the central bank aims to strengthen the national currency through a plan drawn. End 25 n

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/11/388375/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Iran and Iraq have recently announced that they will be trading with each other in their own currencies.

Now, Iran wants to drop four zeroes, at a time that Iraq is ever nearer to their goal of dropping three of them.

Just wondering........if maybe they were thinking of doing all of this "dropping of zeroes" simultaneously.  

Hmm.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

Iran and Iraq have recently announced that they will be trading with each other in their own currencies.

Now, Iran wants to drop four zeroes, at a time that Iraq is ever nearer to their goal of dropping three of them.

Just wondering........if maybe they were thinking of doing all of this "dropping of zeroes" simultaneously.  

Hmm.

Hmmmm

hahaha 

everyone hmmmm

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to My concern reveals a program to adjust the dollar exchange rate in Iran

My concern reveals a program to adjust the dollar exchange rate in Iran

11/02/2019 09:34 PM | Number of readings: 204

Announced Iran 's central bank governor Abdel Nasser Hemmati, on Monday, for a plan to adjust the price of the dollar and the strengthening of the national currency. According to the agency "IRNA" Iranian, wrote Hmti this afternoon on the official page on the site of the Alastigram on the importance of strengthening the national currency and stability of the market and prevent volatility. He also stressed the existence of a plan to adjust the price of the dollar, reassuring everyone that the central bank aims to strengthen the national currency through a plan drawn.

• Upvote 2

Financial Tribune had this:

February 11, 2019 19:33

Central Bank of Iran Focus on Stability of Forex Rates

Governor of the Central Bank of Iran says besides the importance for the national currency to regain more of its value, the CBI remains focused also on the stability of the rial. 

"For the CBI it is important that along with strengthening the rial, stability of the market and preventing volatility is also crucial. However, this does not mean that we prevent declines in exchange rates or let them jump," Abdolnaser Hemmati wrote on Instagram. 

https://financialtribune.com/articles/business-and-markets/96633/central-bank-of-iran-focus-on-stability-of-forex-rates

• Upvote 1

January 18th

The currency market were announced

Hemati: We do not announce the amount of foreign exchange reserves / currency market

14:04 ::
1397/8/30

Economical /
Identity: 427280
Details of the currency market have been announced Hemati: Along the streets, the currency market can not be shaped

The head of the central bank, arguing that the foreign exchange market could not be shaped in the streets, alleys, and alleys: the market provides the opportunity for those who exchange currency, then transfer their money through exchanges, and become a platform. The currency market was organized.

Abdul Nasser Hemati said in noon today (Wednesday) and after the government delegation's meeting with reporters about his recent statements about the need for a market to supply currency in cash and Hawala, said: "The discussion I was discussing with experts in foreign exchange and capital markets.

Expressing that the currency market should be formed, he added: "The streets, alleys, and alleys can not be shaped by this market, and we should not have a disproportionate market."

The head of the Money and Credit Council noted that the gap between the exchange rate on the Nima system and the market should be reduced, but we should see how we can operate this issue.

The head of the central bank explained that the market that will be formed will be an opportunity for those who will issue currency bills and then transfer their money through exchanges, and will become a platform for the formation of a currency market.

وی درباره اینکه پیش بینی اش از آینده بازار سکه و ارز چیست، گفت: من پیش بینی کننده نیستم و بازار قیمت ها را تعیین می کند اما تاکید می کنم که ارز محصول خوبی برای سرمایه گذاری نیست و ریسک بالایی دارد.

Hemati says that we are hoping the market will go to the equilibrium as soon as possible, "the enemy's pressure has not been effective so far, and we have the honor to direct this issue."

You should not declare the amount of foreign exchange reserves

Hemati said: "Although we have enough supplies, we do not advertise it because we do not see the need to talk about it; we do not give information when the other party comes to power with the trouble of the country.

He assured that the Central Bank, in addition to the banknote reserves , also has good reserves in foreign banks, and thus the enemy will not succeed in achieving its goals against the Iranian nation.

In response to the question of selling Iranian oil to the currencies of the buyer's countries, the head of the central bank said: "We must first say that we have enough foreign exchange reserves and there is no problem in providing it, while selling oil in this way can be part of We supply the goods from these countries, which we now use this way.

Hemidy reminding us that Iran has a great deal of business with China, the Republic of Korea, India and Iraq, "Such interconnections and exports of oil can lead to the import of goods from these countries.

He also emphasized that there are ways to convert these local currencies .

/ Tasnim

http://www.ion.ir/news/427280/

• Upvote 1

ok I think I found it

contact us

Telegram channel

Chief of the Central Bank: We plan to adjust the dollar rate

Chief of the Central Bank: We plan to adjust the dollar rate

19:13 ::

1397/11/22

Economical /

News ID: 448163

The head of the central bank emphasized on the strengthening of the national currency, on its Instagram page, wrote a plan to adjust the dollar rate.

Abdul Nasser Hemmati wrote Monday in a memo posted on his personal page at Instagram on the margins of his presence on the 22nd Bahman March: Today, I found the presence of a great deal of dear people who had come to the scene on the 40th anniversary of the revolution. Dozens of marchers expressed their gratitude and gave the following explanations:

1. Generally, they were commended and grateful to the central bank in this difficult period.Honestly, it was the heart to continue.

2. There was some question in the minds of some that the central bank does not want the dollar to drop down? I said hello! Maybe it? In addition to boosting the value of the national currency, it is also important for the central bank to stabilize the market and prevent fluctuations, but this does not mean that we should be prevented from lowering the rate or seeking to increase it.

3. Emphasized that more effort should be made to reduce the dollar rate. I said that I also believe that the current rate is by no means an inherent price for the dollar and we are in a position to adjust that program and that we will work hard to increase the value of the national currency. / IRNA

http://www.ion.ir/News/448163/تعدیل-نرخ-دلار

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I could be wrong here but I suspect the HEAT is on the Bicraqi Iraqis to Git 'R Dun before the Insanians figure out and do something to mess up the currency exchange issues.

Alternately, could be the Insanians are fomenting senseless banter as a bluff.

Time Will Tell!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I could be wrong here but I suspect the HEAT is on the Bicraqi Iraqis to Git 'R Dun before the Insanians figure out and do something to mess up the currency exchange issues.

Alternately, could be the Insanians are fomenting senseless banter as a bluff.

Time Will Tell!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

You just nailed it my friend. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

weare in a position to adjust that program and that we will work hard to increase the value of the national currency. /

Yeah work hard! Flip that switch! I wish I had an Easy Button for them! 

. . . an Easy Button for them! 

Evening NEP - 

Not sure if that would do any good, however, its a sound idea.

Pretty sure they'd argue over where to place it, create a crisis, then form a committee to study the possibilities and subsequent ramifications therein. This might be a 3 to 6 month ordeal.

There would then have to be a preliminary public announcement stating the proposals put forth to the committee chairmen . . . then a brief " recess " of no less than 4 weeks while these proposals could be studied in further detail with the Prime Minster, 3 Presidents & other unnamed Ministries - ( but they're really screwing off at the Camel Races, ****** Bar Binge watching Britney Spears & Smiley Virus { Miley Cyrus } Concerts on the " Big Screen TVs " & then late evening Scotch & Soda's at The Electric Exotic Lap Dancers Casbah Bar & Grill ).

This might take a year . . . I'd prefer a more direct method-Tie Down the designated " Button Pusher " to a chair, place his " todger " between to slices of bread, yell " Dinner time Fido " if he refuses to push the button. He'll change his mind pretty damn quick when a starving Rottweiler high on crack comes crashing into the room. 

Just an idea I've been kicking around.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

. . . an Easy Button for them! 

Evening NEP - 

Not sure if that would do any good, however, its a sound idea.

Pretty sure they'd argue over where to place it, create a crisis, then form a committee to study the possibilities and subsequent ramifications therein. This might be a 3 to 6 month ordeal.

There would then have to be a preliminary public announcement stating the proposals put forth to the committee chairmen . . . then a brief " recess " of no less than 4 weeks while these proposals could be studied in further detail with the Prime Minster, 3 Presidents & other unnamed Ministries - ( but they're really screwing off at the Camel Races, ****** Bar Binge watching Britney Spears & Smiley Virus { Miley Cyrus } Concerts on the " Big Screen TVs " & then late evening Scotch & Soda's at The Electric Exotic Lap Dancers Casbah Bar & Grill ).

This might take a year . . . I'd prefer a more direct method-Tie Down the designated " Button Pusher " to a chair, place his " todger " between to slices of bread, yell " Dinner time Fido " if he refuses to push the button. He'll change his mind pretty damn quick when a starving Rottweiler high on crack comes crashing into the room. 

Just an idea I've been kicking around.

You forgot to have them call some national holidays in there in between a couple more week long vacations ;) But you get the idea.... 

someday my friend, someday we will wake up to an Adam Montana Text 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency
  • TexasGranny locked this topic