Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

yota691

My concern reveals a program to adjust the dollar exchange rate in Iran

4 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

Iran and Iraq have recently announced that they will be trading with each other in their own currencies.

Now, Iran wants to drop four zeroes, at a time that Iraq is ever nearer to their goal of dropping three of them.

Just wondering........if maybe they were thinking of doing all of this "dropping of zeroes" simultaneously.  

Hmm.

Hmmmm

hahaha 

everyone hmmmm

• Upvote 1

11/02/2019 09:34 PM | Number of readings: 204

Announced Iran 's central bank governor Abdel Nasser Hemmati, on Monday, for a plan to adjust the price of the dollar and the strengthening of the national currency. According to the agency "IRNA" Iranian, wrote Hmti this afternoon on the official page on the site of the Alastigram on the importance of strengthening the national currency and stability of the market and prevent volatility. He also stressed the existence of a plan to adjust the price of the dollar, reassuring everyone that the central bank aims to strengthen the national currency through a plan drawn.

• Upvote 2

Financial Tribune had this:

February 11, 2019 19:33

Central Bank of Iran Focus on Stability of Forex Rates

Governor of the Central Bank of Iran says besides the importance for the national currency to regain more of its value, the CBI remains focused also on the stability of the rial. 

"For the CBI it is important that along with strengthening the rial, stability of the market and preventing volatility is also crucial. However, this does not mean that we prevent declines in exchange rates or let them jump," Abdolnaser Hemmati wrote on Instagram. 

https://financialtribune.com/articles/business-and-markets/96633/central-bank-of-iran-focus-on-stability-of-forex-rates

• Upvote 1

January 18th

The currency market were announced

Hemati: We do not announce the amount of foreign exchange reserves / currency market

14:04 ::
1397/8/30

Economical /
Identity: 427280
Details of the currency market have been announced Hemati: Along the streets, the currency market can not be shaped

The head of the central bank, arguing that the foreign exchange market could not be shaped in the streets, alleys, and alleys: the market provides the opportunity for those who exchange currency, then transfer their money through exchanges, and become a platform. The currency market was organized.

Abdul Nasser Hemati said in noon today (Wednesday) and after the government delegation's meeting with reporters about his recent statements about the need for a market to supply currency in cash and Hawala, said: "The discussion I was discussing with experts in foreign exchange and capital markets.

Expressing that the currency market should be formed, he added: "The streets, alleys, and alleys can not be shaped by this market, and we should not have a disproportionate market."

The head of the Money and Credit Council noted that the gap between the exchange rate on the Nima system and the market should be reduced, but we should see how we can operate this issue.

The head of the central bank explained that the market that will be formed will be an opportunity for those who will issue currency bills and then transfer their money through exchanges, and will become a platform for the formation of a currency market.

وی درباره اینکه پیش بینی اش از آینده بازار سکه و ارز چیست، گفت: من پیش بینی کننده نیستم و بازار قیمت ها را تعیین می کند اما تاکید می کنم که ارز محصول خوبی برای سرمایه گذاری نیست و ریسک بالایی دارد.

Hemati says that we are hoping the market will go to the equilibrium as soon as possible, "the enemy's pressure has not been effective so far, and we have the honor to direct this issue."

You should not declare the amount of foreign exchange reserves

Hemati said: "Although we have enough supplies, we do not advertise it because we do not see the need to talk about it; we do not give information when the other party comes to power with the trouble of the country.

He assured that the Central Bank, in addition to the banknote reserves , also has good reserves in foreign banks, and thus the enemy will not succeed in achieving its goals against the Iranian nation.

In response to the question of selling Iranian oil to the currencies of the buyer's countries, the head of the central bank said: "We must first say that we have enough foreign exchange reserves and there is no problem in providing it, while selling oil in this way can be part of We supply the goods from these countries, which we now use this way.

Hemidy reminding us that Iran has a great deal of business with China, the Republic of Korea, India and Iraq, "Such interconnections and exports of oil can lead to the import of goods from these countries.

He also emphasized that there are ways to convert these local currencies .

/ Tasnim

http://www.ion.ir/news/427280/

• Upvote 1

ok I think I found it

contact us

Telegram channel

Chief of the Central Bank: We plan to adjust the dollar rate

Chief of the Central Bank: We plan to adjust the dollar rate

19:13 ::

1397/11/22

Economical /

News ID: 448163

The head of the central bank emphasized on the strengthening of the national currency, on its Instagram page, wrote a plan to adjust the dollar rate.

Abdul Nasser Hemmati wrote Monday in a memo posted on his personal page at Instagram on the margins of his presence on the 22nd Bahman March: Today, I found the presence of a great deal of dear people who had come to the scene on the 40th anniversary of the revolution. Dozens of marchers expressed their gratitude and gave the following explanations:

1. Generally, they were commended and grateful to the central bank in this difficult period.Honestly, it was the heart to continue.

2. There was some question in the minds of some that the central bank does not want the dollar to drop down? I said hello! Maybe it? In addition to boosting the value of the national currency, it is also important for the central bank to stabilize the market and prevent fluctuations, but this does not mean that we should be prevented from lowering the rate or seeking to increase it.

3. Emphasized that more effort should be made to reduce the dollar rate. I said that I also believe that the current rate is by no means an inherent price for the dollar and we are in a position to adjust that program and that we will work hard to increase the value of the national currency. / IRNA

http://www.ion.ir/News/448163/تعدیل-نرخ-دلار

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

weare in a position to adjust that program and that we will work hard to increase the value of the national currency. /

Yeah work hard! Flip that switch! I wish I had an Easy Button for them! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I could be wrong here but I suspect the HEAT is on the Bicraqi Iraqis to Git 'R Dun before the Insanians figure out and do something to mess up the currency exchange issues.

Alternately, could be the Insanians are fomenting senseless banter as a bluff.

Time Will Tell!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I could be wrong here but I suspect the HEAT is on the Bicraqi Iraqis to Git 'R Dun before the Insanians figure out and do something to mess up the currency exchange issues.

Alternately, could be the Insanians are fomenting senseless banter as a bluff.

Time Will Tell!!!

Go Moola Nova!

You just nailed it my friend. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

weare in a position to adjust that program and that we will work hard to increase the value of the national currency. /

Yeah work hard! Flip that switch! I wish I had an Easy Button for them! 

. . . an Easy Button for them! 

Evening NEP - 

Not sure if that would do any good, however, its a sound idea.

Pretty sure they'd argue over where to place it, create a crisis, then form a committee to study the possibilities and subsequent ramifications therein. This might be a 3 to 6 month ordeal.

There would then have to be a preliminary public announcement stating the proposals put forth to the committee chairmen . . . then a brief " recess " of no less than 4 weeks while these proposals could be studied in further detail with the Prime Minster, 3 Presidents & other unnamed Ministries - ( but they're really screwing off at the Camel Races, ****** Bar Binge watching Britney Spears & Smiley Virus { Miley Cyrus } Concerts on the " Big Screen TVs " & then late evening Scotch & Soda's at The Electric Exotic Lap Dancers Casbah Bar & Grill ).

This might take a year . . . I'd prefer a more direct method-Tie Down the designated " Button Pusher " to a chair, place his " todger " between to slices of bread, yell " Dinner time Fido " if he refuses to push the button. He'll change his mind pretty damn quick when a starving Rottweiler high on crack comes crashing into the room. 

Just an idea I've been kicking around.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You just nailed it my friend. 

I Agree, THIS may be IT, LadyGrace'sDaddy. AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

. . . an Easy Button for them! 

Evening NEP - 

Not sure if that would do any good, however, its a sound idea.

Pretty sure they'd argue over where to place it, create a crisis, then form a committee to study the possibilities and subsequent ramifications therein. This might be a 3 to 6 month ordeal.

There would then have to be a preliminary public announcement stating the proposals put forth to the committee chairmen . . . then a brief " recess " of no less than 4 weeks while these proposals could be studied in further detail with the Prime Minster, 3 Presidents & other unnamed Ministries - ( but they're really screwing off at the Camel Races, ****** Bar Binge watching Britney Spears & Smiley Virus { Miley Cyrus } Concerts on the " Big Screen TVs " & then late evening Scotch & Soda's at The Electric Exotic Lap Dancers Casbah Bar & Grill ).

This might take a year . . . I'd prefer a more direct method-Tie Down the designated " Button Pusher " to a chair, place his " todger " between to slices of bread, yell " Dinner time Fido " if he refuses to push the button. He'll change his mind pretty damn quick when a starving Rottweiler high on crack comes crashing into the room. 

Just an idea I've been kicking around.

You forgot to have them call some national holidays in there in between a couple more week long vacations ;) But you get the idea.... 

someday my friend, someday we will wake up to an Adam Montana Text 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You forgot to have them call some national holidays in there in between a couple more week long vacations ;) But you get the idea.... 

Yes, someday... But with the ups and downs of late I am not holding my breath. .. Last week it was an absolute flurry of positives.. now we are back to the I don’t give ____ attitude .. So yes I agree .. someday 😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I hope that someday is anywhere in the 1st Quarter of 2019 :praying:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

The central bank has been reluctant to lower the dollar rate

The head of the central bank responded by quoting the bank's deliberate inhibition of the dollar's decline, saying the current rate is not at all an inherent price to the dollar and we have to adjust that program.

According to Mehr News Agency , Abdul Nasser Hemmati, after attending the March 22 march of the march, wrote on his Instagram page: "Today I found the presence among the great people of the people who came to the scene on the 40th anniversary of the revolution. Dozens of marchers expressed their gratitude and gave the following explanations:

Generally, they were commended and grateful to the central banker during this difficult period. Honestly, it was the heart to continue.

There was some question in the minds of some that the Central Bank does not want to drop the dollar down? I said hello! Maybe it? In addition to strengthening the value of the national currency, stabilizing the market and preventing fluctuations, it is also important for the central bank, but this does not mean that we should prevent or seek to increase the rate.

Stressed that more effort would be made to lower the dollar. I said that I also believe that the current rate is by no means an inherent price for the dollar and that we are adjusting for that program and that we will work hard to increase the value of the national currency.

3043931.png

Code 4539586
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

we will work hard to increase the value of the national currency.

Thanks Buti !!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Iranian customs permit the introduction of foreign currencies without a specific ceiling

19/02/2019 11:44 AM | Number of readings: 844

Iranian customs permit the introduction of foreign currencies without a specific ceiling

The customs authorities said Tuesday that the security services, police and customs (at ports and airports) are not authorized to prevent the entry of foreign currency under this decision, and whoever violates that will be held accountable. Admin .

• Upvote 1