Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency

yota691

2 hours ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

Am I reading this right? Iraq didn't want to give Iran Iraqi Dinars as well? I wonder/hoping that it was for another reason besides the whole U.S. sanction thing going on......

Hmmm, let’s see, Iran turned off the water and electricity to Basra, fired missles on Iraqi soil, sent roving militia into Iraq to meddle in their business, controlled the Iraqi Parliament Iran backed politicians... jeepers... what has Iran done FOR Iraq. Iraq might well have had enough their crap!    Imho

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to The CBI refuses to cooperate with Iran in providing the necessary US dollar

Total disregard for their neighbor is coming around to bite them in the ass . It  calls to mind a battered partner ,putting up with all sorts of crap . One day he /she becomes completely fed up . It simply can't be tolerated anymore . In part ,a lack of self esteem held by the victim , and perceived or real dependency on the abuser allows this to happen . For this abuse to end  it's ,the victim who must change ,regain their self worth ,and make some really big big changes ,like moving away , stopping the booze , realizing that they deserve happiness ,and that God wants them to be content .                                                                                                                                                                                          Iraq has been battered for many years . Youngs Iraqi adults have never experienced peace  . Now they are feeling  good about what they have accomplished and survived . They {the Iraqi street}  , are getting rid of the "sultans of coin" , ,and are alining themselves with winners ,not losers . And they are not willing to put with anymore crap from Iran    

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Tamimi explains the truth of the statements attributed to her on the sale of the Iraqi currency to Iranian visitors

16:30 - 30/10/2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%

BAGHDAD - The 
deputy MP of the coalition of Surat Majida al-Tamimi, on Tuesday, the truth of the statements attributed to her on the sale of the Iraqi currency to Iranian visitors during a visit to the shrine of Imam Hussein (p). 
Al-Tamimi said in a statement received by the agency "Information", a copy of it, that "again overlooking us the liars and Almtbalon owners of paid pens who do not hope for this country and its good and good, and this time in another way and a twist is not free from the poor and inferior, but we are on our own with the sons Our people are realistic and clear, we hope for the truth wherever they are, and do not take us into it for a good night. "
She pointed out that "what the circulation of the media and social networking pages paid for the distortion was based on news on the Central Bank of Iran sets centers selling 100 thousand Iraqi dinars to each visitor in Iraqi cities, that the Iranian visitor buys the amount from his own account, and the story was linked to MP Magda Tamimi Shame on health, what we deny in toto. " 
Tamimi stressed that "it will sue any sites attributed to fabricated statements and will deal firmly with the promoters of these lies." 
"We refer to the accuracy of the publication of news from our official page exclusively and we are not responsible for the statements not published on this page, our goal will always be and always is the detection of spoilers and protection of public money and cheap methods will not prevent us from pursuing the corrupt." 
The media and groups involved in the public opinion industry called on the media to "adopt the official data issued"

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/10/30/359514/

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 2

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank of Iran Vice President of the 'Group 24'
Kd 83086108 (6731852)

Date: 2018/11/02 Time: 12:26 

Central Bank of Iran Vice President of the 'Group 24'

TEHRAN, Nov. 2 (UPI) - The Central Bank of Iran (CBE) announced that the bank has been named second vice president of Group 24 for developing countries.

n83086108-72636156.jpg

She said the central bank would represent the Islamic Republic of Iran for the next two years to become the first vice president and head of the 24th group, respectively. 
In this regard, a working group of economists of the Central Bank was formed. 
A group of 24 finance ministers and heads of central banks of 28 developing countries are in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Caribbean. The mechanism adopted by this group is to elect at least one country to represent the three regional groups mentioned in the Presidency. 
Done ** 1718

• Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to The United States excludes Iraq from its sanctions against Iran provided it does not deal with the dollar
article image

Baghdad - Nas

Iraqi officials have revealed that the United States has informed Iraq that it will be able to continue importing gas and some other goods from Iran after the re-imposition of US sanctions on Tehran .

The agency quoted "Reuters" Iraqi officials (November 2, 2018) that the exemption of Iraq from the US embargo on the Iranian energy sector comes on condition that Iraq does not pay the price of Iranian exports in US dollars.

One official said that the Iraqi Ministry of Finance opened an account in a government bank to pay for Iranian exports in Iraqi dinar.

• Upvote 4

LOUIS FARRAKHAN Leads Chants of “Death to America!” in Tehran — Refers to America as “Great Satan” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft November 5, 2018

Democrat Party favorite and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan traveled to Iran this past week for meetings with regime leaders.

farrakhan-iran-600x400.jpg

Farrahkan led chants of “Death to America!” on Sunday during his visit with Iranian leaders.

View image on Twitter

Farrakhan also referred to America as the Great Satan during a Tehran University speech.

Louis Farrakhan Refers to the U.S. as "Great Satan" during a Tehran University Speech; Says to Iranians: If You Persevere in Your Revolution Despite the Sanctions, "Victory Will Be Yours."

Algemeiner reported:

Nation of Islam leader and prominent antisemite Louis Farrakhan chanted “Death to America” and claimed that “America has never been a democracy” on Sunday during a solidarity trip to Iran, ahead of the re-implementation of US sanctions on the country this week.

According to Iran’s semi-official state news agency Mehr, Farrakhan said at a meeting with the Secretary of Iran’s Expediency Council Mohsen Rezaei that America is conspiring against Iran.

“I understand how the enemies have plotted against the Iranian people and I would like to stay alongside you to stop their plots,” he said.

He also blasted American support for Saudi Arabia, Iran’s arch-rival in the region, and added, “Satan seeks to divide Muslims and wants them to kill each other, while God tells us in the Quran to be united.”

The anti-Semite Farrakhan is frequently pictured with US Democrats.

maxine-waters-farrakhan--600x412.jpg

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yota691 said:
article image

Baghdad - Nas

Iraqi officials have revealed that the United States has informed Iraq that it will be able to continue importing gas and some other goods from Iran after the re-imposition of US sanctions on Tehran .

The agency quoted "Reuters" Iraqi officials (November 2, 2018) that the exemption of Iraq from the US embargo on the Iranian energy sector comes on condition that Iraq does not pay the price of Iranian exports in US dollars.

One official said that the Iraqi Ministry of Finance opened an account in a government bank to pay for Iranian exports in Iraqi dinar.

Bump

39 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Hmmmmm.  I'd say if they pay Iran at the current rate we may be done for.  I think that would be very telling.  I think someone said that would be about a  trillion dinar.  It would be bad juju to give them that much dinar and then have a revalue.

Let's hope they revalue the dinar first and then make payment.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

Hmmmmm.  I'd say if they pay Iran at the current rate we may be done for.  I think that would be very telling.  I think someone said that would be about a  trillion dinar.  It would be bad juju to give them that much dinar and then have a revalue.

Let's hope they revalue the dinar first and then make payment.

Point well made cranman .....:tiphat:Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Haha.  It's a funny question  They ask the same thing about Republicans.  The human psyche is an awesome and complex thing.  

Disclaimer:  I am not beholden to, nor do I represent, either party.  I do vote though.

Edited by cranman

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank renews banks' demand to comply with US sanctions on Iran
article image

Baghdad - Nas

The Iraqi Central Bank on Tuesday stressed the need for Iraqi banks to abide by the sanctions imposed on Iran by the United States of America.

The bank warned, according to a document issued by "Nass", a copy of it, today (October 6, 2018), Iraqi banks and non-bank financial institutions of Iraq, the non-compliance with international sanctions imposed on Iran.

The new US sanctions against Iran have officially entered into force on Monday (November 5, 2018) targeting several important economic sectors. The sanctions list will include more than 600 people and companies in Iran.

45658211_289784815200986_264356611458334

• Upvote 3

Just now, yota691 said:
article image

Baghdad - Nas

The Iraqi Central Bank on Tuesday stressed the need for Iraqi banks to abide by the sanctions imposed on Iran by the United States of America.

The bank warned, according to a document issued by "Nass", a copy of it, today (October 6, 2018), Iraqi banks and non-bank financial institutions of Iraq, the non-compliance with international sanctions imposed on Iran.

The new US sanctions against Iran have officially entered into force on Monday (November 5, 2018) targeting several important economic sectors. The sanctions list will include more than 600 people and companies in Iran.

45658211_289784815200986_264356611458334

May the Good Lord, richly Bless you, Mr Yota! I dont know how you do it, day after day, you are Un stoppable and UN moveable, Thank You for all you do in bringing the news. Ive got a good feeling, one I have not had for a while, Again Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency
  • TexasGranny locked this topic