Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency

yota691

There are three major events colliding , sanctions disallowing US currency in trade between Iraq/Iran , and the alledged revalue of Iraq/Iran currencies . Some people say that there is no such thing as coincidence ,only. the supreme orderliness of the metaphysical  . Trump holds the hammer on this one .  ,Obama in his "stagegic patience " policy with Iran , created a real enemy  of Iran in the hearts of Americans. . .  paving the way for these sanctions .. Out of sheer cowardliness ,Obama put the hammer in Trump's hand . Ha !  .   . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I believe we need to watch this situation closely, if the Iranian pariliament and the Guardian Council approve this move.  Iran has 170T in circulation compared to Iraq 40T.  How Iran plans to control it's hyperinflative state by redenominating it's currency is going to be very telling for those of us who hold IQD.  This move also may affect the trade balance between Iran and Iraq, especially because Iran and Iraq are trading in local currencies.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

9866.jpg
The Iranian Rial and the US Dollar

Arab and international

Economy News Baghdad:

The central bank has proposed the deletion of four zeros from the local currency of the riyal, after the currency fell in a year that saw an economic crisis due to US sanctions, the official Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) reported on Sunday .

"The central bank presented to the government yesterday a draft law to delete four zeros from the national currency, and I hope to complete this matter as soon as possible, " the agency quoted central bank governor Abdel Nasser Hamati as saying .

Proposals to delete four zeros from the currency have been on the table since 2008, but the idea gained strength as the riyal lost more than 60 percent of its value in 2018, despite its recent recovery with support from the central bank in defiance of US sanctions .

The riyal was trading around 110,000 riyals to the dollar on the informal market on Sunday, according to currency websites .

US President Donald Trump imposed sanctions on Iran last year after withdrawing from a nuclear deal signed by world powers with Tehran in 2015. Washington has vowed to exert "maximum pressure" on the Iranian economy to force Tehran to accept tougher restrictions on its nuclear and missile programs, Exclude it .

The weakening of the riyal has disrupted Iran's foreign trade last year and helped drive annual inflation to four times its rise to about 40 percent in November .

Poor currency and inflation have led to sporadic street protests since late 2017 .

After obtaining approval from the government, the proposed currency plan will be presented to parliament for approval and then approved by the Guardian Council for implementation .

Views 111   Date Added 01/06/2019

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Iranian plan to delete 4 zeros from its currency .. What do you mean?

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Abdel Nasser Hamati, a plan to delete 4 zeros from the local currency, after weakening purchasing power as a result of inflation in the country, what does it mean to delete zeros from the currency?

Spread Sunday , 06 January 2019
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Iran's central bank erases 4 zeroes from the falling currency
ABU DHABI -The Iranian central bank has submitted a proposal to the government to delete four zeroes from the local currency, the riyal, which has been hampered by the economic crisis Tehran is experiencing under US sanctions, the Iran News Agency (IRNA) reported on Sunday.

"The central bank presented to the government yesterday a draft law to delete four zeros from the national currency, and I hope to complete this matter as soon as possible," the agency quoted central bank governor Abdel Nasser Hamati as saying.

Proposals to delete four zeros from the currency have been on the table since 2008, but the idea gained strength as the riyal lost more than 60 percent of its value in 2018, despite its recent recovery with support from the central bank in defiance of US sanctions.

The riyal was trading around 110,000 riyals to the dollar on the informal market on Sunday, according to currency websites .

The re - American President Donald Trump to impose sanctions on Iran last year after it pulled out of the nuclear agreement signed by world powers with Tehran in 2015 and pledged Washington to exercise "maximum pressure" on the Iranian economy to force Tehran to accept stricter nuclear and missile programs restrictions, but Iran Exclude it.

The riyal's weakness disrupted Iran's foreign trade last year and helped push annual inflation up four-fold to about 40 percent in November.

Poor currency and inflation have led to sporadic street protests since late 2017.

After obtaining approval from the government , the proposed currency plan will be presented to parliament for approval and then approved by the Guardian Council for implementation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, yota691 said:
ABU DHABI -The Iranian central bank has submitted a proposal to the government to delete four zeroes from the local currency, the riyal, which has been hampered by the economic crisis Tehran is experiencing under US sanctions, the Iran News Agency (IRNA) reported on Sunday.

"The central bank presented to the government yesterday a draft law to delete four zeros from the national currency, and I hope to complete this matter as soon as possible," the agency quoted central bank governor Abdel Nasser Hamati as saying.

Proposals to delete four zeros from the currency have been on the table since 2008, but the idea gained strength as the riyal lost more than 60 percent of its value in 2018, despite its recent recovery with support system" rel="">support from the central bank in defiance of US sanctions.

The riyal was trading around 110,000 riyals to the dollar on the informal market on Sunday, according to currency websites .

The re - American President Donald Trump to impose sanctions on Iran last year after it pulled out of the nuclear agreement signed by world powers with Tehran in 2015 and pledged Washington to exercise "maximum pressure" on the Iranian economy to force Tehran to accept stricter nuclear and missile programs restrictions, but Iran Exclude it.

The riyal's weakness disrupted Iran's foreign trade last year and helped push annual inflation up four-fold to about 40 percent in November.

Poor currency and inflation have led to sporadic street protests since late 2017.

After obtaining approval from the government , the proposed currency plan will be presented to parliament for approval and then approved by the Guardian Council for implementation.

Thank you Master Yota, 

So many like to make predictions, and I would like to add my, "truck driver", prediction to the fray.

In 9 months the current currency of Iran will no longer be in circulation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Ya that’s a bummer for him if it’s actual. 

4 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Kuwait said the same thing. 

If it lops im not too bothered I was pretty savvy when I got my rials. I was selling them on ebay and made some for free. also the majority of artciles from Iraq describe a lop. Do I think Iraq or Iran will lop- Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

I believe we need to watch this situation closely, if the Iranian pariliament and the Guardian Council approve this move.  Iran has 170T in circulation compared to Iraq 40T.  How Iran plans to control it's hyperinflative state by redenominating it's currency is going to be very telling for those of us who hold IQD.  This move also may affect the trade balance between Iran and Iraq, especially because Iran and Iraq are trading in local currencies.

You are always on the ball. This is a very important point to make

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

To clarify any "confusion" I simply don't think that the current Regime in Iran will be in power 

within the next 9 months. There are simply far too many forces against them at this time. 

And thus I believe that the Rial will subsequently be replaced for a new currency. After all 

is that not what happened with Iraq? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

To clarify any "confusion" I simply don't think that the current Regime in Iran will be in power 

within the next 9 months. There are simply far too many forces against them at this time. 

And thus I believe that the Rial will subsequently be replaced for a new currency. After all 

is that not what happened with Iraq? 

IDo you think we are going to war with Iran, I hope not

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, dinarbeleiver said:

IDo you think we are going to war with Iran, I hope not

Sadly, if you put all the information together from the last few weeks it sure seems that is the direction that we're headed. And is it really so difficult to believe, nearly every single nation in the Middle East despises Iran. Going to war with Iran is, in my opinion, a sure fire way to peace in the Middle East. And Peace with Israel. Of course I admit that my opinions are also founded in Scriptures. As foretold by the prophets of old. Match those prophesies with current events and you can't help but notice the similarities

But even if you don't believe in the Biblical Prophesies current affairs clearly dictate that Iran needs to be placed in check. The Ayatollah and  his regime of terror has run its course and will be taken down. That is the reason for President Trump. 

So ask yourself, how is it that were gonna pay for this conflict? DINAR

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

It's been 16 years now since theUS rendered the Iraqi currency worthless and took over their gold ,the largest war booty ever acquired in the history of the World . Sometime this "booty is descibed as the "largest bank heist in history"   This gold is not at Fort Knox ,it held more gold during the Rosevelt era  than it has now  Fort Knox has become antiquated compaired to new bases . . This gold is owned by every US citizen ,not thegovernment ,congess ,senate , etc. As President , Trump is our trustee . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, dinarham said:

It's been 16 years now since theUS rendered the Iraqi currency worthless and took over their gold ,the largest war booty ever acquired in the history of the World . Sometime this "booty is descibed as the "largest bank heist in history"   This gold is not at Fort Knox ,it held more gold during the Rosevelt era  than it has now  Fort Knox has become antiquated compaired to new bases . . This gold is owned by every US citizen ,not thegovernment ,congess ,senate , etc. As President , Trump is our trustee . 

What are you talking about?  I never heard that we took over Iraq's gold?

And what do you mean the gold is owned by every citizen? 

Please explain.

As far as I know, Iraq has plenty of gold (in Iraq).

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sadly, if you put all the information together from the last few weeks it sure seems that is the direction that we're headed. And is it really so difficult to believe, nearly every single nation in the Middle East despises Iran. Going to war with Iran is, in my opinion, a sure fire way to peace in the Middle East. And Peace with Israel. Of course I admit that my opinions are also founded in Scriptures. As foretold by the prophets of old. Match those prophesies with current events and you can't help but notice the similarities

But even if you don't believe in the Biblical Prophesies current affairs clearly dictate that Iran needs to be placed in check. The Ayatollah and  his regime of terror has run its course and will be taken down. That is the reason for President Trump. 

So ask yourself, how is it that were gonna pay for this conflict? DINAR

The USA is approximately 20 trillion dollars in debt- if that was eliminated by the revaluation of the dinar it would provide the means to fund another war.

Talking about prophecies I noticed a news video recently about employers chipping their workforce- Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that the mark of the beast and the coming end days

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Iranian tendency to delete 4 zeros from the national currency

16:30 - 06/01/2019

%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435.j

Information / follow - up .. 
head of the "Alolaiaan" in the Islamic Shura Council , Hamid Reza Haji Babaei, Sunday that announced the cancellation of four zeros from the national currency is included on the agenda. 
Hamid Reza Haji Babaei in a press statement briefed on the participation of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iran Abdul Nasser Hamati today in a meeting of "the House of Representatives of States" in the Islamic Shura Council, noting that my interest was presented during this meeting a report on the performance of the Central Bank in different fields. 
The Iranian parliamentarian said that "Hamati stressed during this meeting that the government of Lador has a high exchange rate of foreign currencies." 
"The governor of the Central Bank of Iran believes that the main problem in the country is not in foreign currency but in riyal, and has been standing in front of checks that are sold and bought in Dubai," Haji Babaii said.
"The road is open to China and Korea and the road to establishing relations with India is being opened," he said. "There have also been good talks with Turkey." 

"The liquidity of 1,700,000 billion has lost 30 percent of its power as a result of inflation. We intend to delete four zeros from the national currency, which should be done quickly," Hamati was quoted as saying.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/06/380098/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thank you Master Yota, 

So many like to make predictions, and I would like to add my, "truck driver", prediction to the fray.

In 9 months the current currency of Iran will no longer be in circulation. 

Well if they have a new government like trump plans on then they will be holding iqd and your theory would be absolutely correct. There is no better way to get rid of the corruption than to have both countries using the same currency and no longer able to use the dollar. I love it when a plan comes together. If Trumps plan goes the way its suppose to then when the people of iran really come out into the streets, then most of the qud forces that are in syria will not be able to get back into iran. You see the qud forces are separate from khomenei. He cannot order them to do his deeds. The order has to come from Solemeini. Do some research lgd, and you will find that Solemeini's father is actually jewish. I am not saying that this guy doesnt deserve death considering what he has done around the world, but i think you and i can agree that even the good lord uses rotten people to do good things. I also believe you are spot on in your other post of draining iraqs swamp. ;)

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

The Central Bank of Iran proposes to remove 4 zeroes from the currency

The Central Bank of Iran proposes to remove 4 zeroes from the currency

07 January 2019 12:59 PM
Mubasher: The Central Bank of Iran made a proposal to reduce 4 zeroes of the local currency of the country, "Real", after a year of sharp decline of the currency against the background of economic crisis resulting from the US sanctions.

The official IRNA news agency quoted bank governor Abdul Nasser Hamati as saying on Sunday that the Iranian Central Bank had submitted a proposal to the government to remove 4 zeros from the national currency yesterday.

He expressed his hope to finish this issue as soon as possible, according to the agency quoted "Reuters".

The Iranian riyal lost more than 60 percent of its value in 2018 despite a recent recovery with the help of the central bank in defiance of US sanctions.

According to foreign currency exchange rates, the riyal is trading at 110,000 riyals per US dollar on the informal market on Sunday.

Last year, US President Donald Trump re-imposed US sanctions on Iran after withdrawing from the 2015 nuclear deal with Tehran.

Washington has pledged to exert maximum pressure on the Iranian economy in an effort to force it to accept a reduction in nuclear activity and missile programs.

The riyal's weakness last year accelerated annualized inflation four-fold to nearly 40 percent in November.

After the proposal to remove zeros from the Iranian currency with the approval of the government, it must be submitted to parliament for passage and approved by the religious body that issues the legislation before it becomes effective.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/6/2019 at 7:03 PM, Floridian said:

What are you talking about?  I never heard that we took over Iraq's gold?

And what do you mean the gold is owned by every citizen? 

Please explain.

As far as I know, Iraq has plenty of gold (in Iraq).

How about  doing some research on this yourself before negging

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Again I ask what are you talking about?  First of all, I didn't neg you.  I looked back on your post and it is NOT negged.

And before you get nasty with someone, I think you ought to get your facts straight.

I really wish they would let people see who negs them so that innocent parties are not blamed.

Sorry I even bothered to ask you a question.  I won't from now on.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 3

On 1/7/2019 at 8:12 PM, dinarham said:

Floridian ,I am truely sorry my snarkiness . A cluster of life altering furcks has hit me lately , but this gives me no excuse to be rude to you .  I've always been curious about what happened to all that gold . There are photographs of US soldiers sitting on huge stacks  of gold  .,alledgedly 5 tons ,18-24 carat . I would presume that clearing out all the gold reserves in Iraq would have been top priority when Saddam's statue toppled . It would have be insanity for the US to just leave it there .  As far as Trump being trustee for all us ctizens ,he was sworn on a bible to do this . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Floridian ,I am truely sorry my snarkiness . A cluster of life altering furcks has hit me lately , but this gives me no excuse to be rude to you .  I've always been curious about what happened to all that gold . There are photographs of US soldiers sitting on huge stacks  of gold  .,alledgedly 5 tons ,18-24 carat . I would presume that clearing out all the gold reserves in Iraq would have been top priority when Saddam's statue toppled . It would have be insanity for the US to just leave it there .  As far as Trump being trustee for all us ctizens ,he was sworn on a bible to do this . 

Thank you for the apology, Dinarham.

No worries.  Don’t give it another thought.

I hope things get better for you soon.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

I am truely sorry my snarkiness

If only more people were mature and respectful like this these days.

Back in the day, people showed more respect and humbleness and that goes a LONG way for the heart, soul, mind.

Let's agree to be more like this and bring back respect. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency
  • TexasGranny locked this topic