Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce - They Were Given A "Range To Revalue The Currency". And That Range Begins At $1.50 !

DinarThug

12 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Did you not predict the RV for December 2016 yourself once?

Yes I did and I was wrong. I think I’m just pissed off that this hasn’t happened already. However I have stopped listening to gurus and gone back to the original document that convinced me there was legs to this investment. The declassified Iraqi project which clearly states there will be an education campaign for the Iraqi people when the lower demons are due to come out

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was at a light heading home from Costco and these look like the guys in the car next to me. Music blasting and they looked like they were just heading home from the Party Like It Was 1999. :lol:

Actually It Was Bruce, Luigi And TNT Tony Partying Like It RV’ed At $19.99 ! :o 

truck lol GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I also believe the education program will be the catalyst that the cbi needs to get the Iraqi citizens to deposit into bank accounts before the big change. The security of an RV is going to be immense in Iraq. This is why I see no logic in Iraq giving no warning what so ever and just revaluing. The unrest would be immense 

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

8-17-2018   Intel Guru Randy Koonce   

Right now, the pressure for this to take place is Very Great. 

As in, 'Extremely Huge'. 

Our POTUS does not care who the PM will be. 

He believes we can work with anyone.  ...

However, there is an 'agency' who got in the middle of their election process,

and once again delayed the rate change. 

Now, that  'agency' is really wanting this to happen.  

So, what do we need to see?  

We need to see the Election ratified by the Federal Court;

the 'Coalition' needs to be announced;

and the next PM will then be announced.

Then our event will happen!  

However, if these events drag out,

then the Event we are looking for just might happen without the Government. 

It's possible.  

So our 'window' will last to the end of the month of August,

with a strong possibility for next week. 

The pressure will only get stronger closer to end of month.  ...

We REALLY are in the final stages of this.  

I know that this administration wants this to be over, and they (he) wants it over NOW!! 

We are SO close ...So, hang in there Everyone. 

It's coming, one way or the other!!  Breathe.

Since when was randy koonce best mates with trump 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

However I have stopped listening to gurus and gone back to...

being properly informed. 👊👍

...and there's absolutely no reason the Dinar couldn't go international, hit the forex without fanfare, and go up/down with supply and demand there.

The "managed float" mirage is absolute BS.

• Thanks 1

8-17-2018   Intel Guru Randy Koonce   First, we are in a new window of opportunity 'right now'.   When I say that, it does NOT mean it will happen "without a doubt in this current window" (Remember:  It's Iraq!).   What it does mean is that there is a very good chance for the rate to finally change.  Now ...I hope that one day I might get the opportunity to explain why this has taken so long.  There are so many factors at work.  More than one person and/or agency has had influence on the RV.  It has become far more political than anyone ever intended or expected.  Also, for anyone who thinks this will come out at 10 cents and float up -  they do not know how this system will work and did not read the right articles from the right people. This was never planned to be an 'economic text book' event.  The Currency will be a MANAGED FLOAT.  The word 'managed' is the clue.   It means that 'someone' will determined when to move it and how much.  The Dinar right now is on a Managed Float.  So, you can see that if it does not RV that it will not move... 

8-17-2018   Intel Guru Randy Koonce   People say that it is not pegged to the Dollar anymore.  That is BS.  The Dinar is currently pegged to 3 currencies, and will continue to be pegged that way.   When they change the value, they will be able to determine how much and where.  No one knows the exact Rate other than Shabibbi (still involved in the CBI) and the Governor of the CBI.   They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".   And that range begins at $1.50.   Iraq actually needs it to be around $2.50 to be able to pay everyone and everything, and $1.50 will not leave them the ability to pay back the loans they will receive.   So, I am of the OPINION it will come in higher than that.  But we will see...   [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

• Upvote 1

8-18-2018   Intel Guru Randy Koonce   Everyone asks me:  How does Iraq Pay for this This event does not Cost Iraq anything.   Many say that Iraq has over $35 trillion out on the market and would never be able to pay for this.  The truth is Iraq has only $35 trillion and that includes the new bills.  What do I mean by new bills?   Those are the 1, 5, 10, 20 dinar notes... When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street".   If you notice, "remove 000's" does NOT mean a LOP.  It just means they want to get them "off the street".   And by the intentional design of this event, if you bring the RV out low, like at 10 Cents and the USD is worth more than the Dinar, then the Dinar will not come off the street because they will keep their Dinar and just use the USD.  [reference Guru Randy Koonce post 8-17-2018, part 2, for his rate information]

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't call Chattels a Guru at all.  He's a newshound and a smart guy.

8-18-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   [...is that 2% really going to be held to the letter]   Actually there is no " official " information so we are guessing at best... as RandyK  [Guru Randy Koonce] stated, this may not be a "textbook" economic process or event.

• Upvote 1

This is my first post. Please be kind ( :   .. I appreciate everyone's opinion on this site, (we were 'dinared' five years ago) and, I have a scenario that I would respectfully like everyone's views about.....We all ask, especially lately, why don't they RV/RI ? I know at this very moment, it's probably because there is not a sitting Gov't., but I believe it's because of Iran.

After all these years, since the Saddam currency was replaced, how much Dinar do you think the Iranian mullet heads have stashed ? Think about it. How much do you think Maliki(sp) let them get away with. Why would they want it ? Maybe they know the plan ?

Now, don't you know that The Prez knows where every available dollar is, in his administration ? If the treasury is holding Dinar, and it does RV/RI's, he would be telling everyone ! And telling, and telling and telling... he would love for it domino !

I'm afraid until there is some way to make sure the mullet heads aren't enriched ( super severe sanctions ? ) THEY are not going to let this happen. Look what they have done with the cash that obutthead gave them.  Who the heck is THEY ? I don't know.

Is this an old theory ? Is seems like, that with everything they have in place now, it has to be something major that's holding them back. ( besides chp.VIII, etc. ? )

I still believe ... ( :

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

OMG does that monkey have a red heart around its nether regions @DinarThug?

Nirvanas song comes to mind. (I will be getting a warning if I post the title.) And why do monkeys have colorful b**ts, anyways?

‘Splain Lucy ‘  ‘Splain”

It’s Nirvana’s ‘Heart Shaped Box’ - And I Have No Idea What Made U Think Of That ? :blink:

File:Funny-pictures-baboon-butt-heart.jpg

• Haha 2

8-19-2018   Guest Guru Kathy   The elections have been ratified as of this morning 

They say they will announce the largest block this evening and the first parliament meeting will be within one day!!  

Agreed US troops will stay in Iraq to ensure security and become trainers!...

3 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Trainers?  Well I hope they are training right...

Yo Snap - That Dude Looks Totally Fly - And That Chick Doing Curls Is Obviously Straight Up Legit In A ‘Training’ Bra ! :o