Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam Montana 22 August 2018

TexasGranny

Sir: With the recent article stating that a Militia loyal to Maliki crossed the Jordanian border and engaged Federal Iraqi Troops, and kicked their butts. How does this affect the security and stability conditions. that are suppose to be in place in order for there to be a RV?  Slash how does this affect their overall security if these bozoes can walk all over them just like ISIS did? 

How does the recent rumor that Iraqi is no longer in IMF compliance, effect the ability for our dinar to RV?

Why hasn't Abadi and Federal GOI, arrested Maliki and family for sedition and terrorist activities with these latest criminal offensives?

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam

Iraq imports food, car, construction parts from Iran and the U.S. has promised consequences if countries ignore sanctions. Iraqi officials are going to ask for exemptions in Washington. What effect would this have on any potential RV if the U.S. says no to exemptions. Iranian imports to Iraq is around $6 billion and there is a further $12 billion in energy contracts

• Upvote 1

Adam 

Firstly I am not a newbie, been here since the beginning but had to open a new account for this fantastic site👏.

I'm sure your familiar with Snapchat and it's uses especially the 1 which lets you access snaps or stories in any part of the world. Recently I've been checking out Iraq and the major city's there and I have to say the place looks amazing, it's not the poor war torn country people would have you believe. The infrastructure looks good but what catches the eye most is the amount of wealth that seems to be around,Gold furniture, designer shops lacoste etc. Adam this country is booming,people look happy il be honest they look like their enjoying life more than we are😂 nothing seems to be holding this country back from what I've seen it's looks like a pretty exciting place to make money and it WILL make the likes of UAE the poor neighbour!

I suppose my q is I really can't see what's holding them back releasing an international currency and opening for business can you? And considering all this is .10 really realistic it's be great but I honestly think they're worth more, a lot more.