Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the high purchasing power of the Iraqi citizen

Butifldrm

O.k.maybe a little , dang hope  , the central bank president is seeing the wave 🌊 , that is coming ,  we have seen article leading to the idea c.b.i. is or has printed small denomination , and they were worring about Dinar stashed in beds ,  if this wave of needed higher value currency is true , Iraq raise theirs to 1 to 1 , and start the  domestic currency auctions ,  ---- de dollarize...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Maybe the Iranian and Turkish are going to start using the dinar because its purchasing power compare to their own currency and because they can't deal with the dollar. Creating a bigger demand for the dinar and raising his value .

Go dinar

Go supply and demand

Go Market value

Go purchasing power

Excellent point there LB. Also, green emerald you. Tough crowd out there.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, chris2028 said:

Great article! Thanks for sharing Buti! This seems like the absolute perfect storm brewing right now both of these countries having devalued currencies. If you can't use the dollar then why not use the dinar and drive up the demand and the value! Could Pres Trump have had this card up his sleeve the whole time? I said it a few months ago that, when he took Iraq off the list of countries that were banned from that infamous list, that it meant something significant in my eyes. From now on I am gonna solely focus on the CBI and their activities. Its become so frustrating reading about the GOI and their antics. The CBI is still doing business as usual and making moves no matter what. I feel we are very close! Okay sorry for the long message. GO RV! 😀

Agree... :twothumbs:

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, chris2028 said:

Great article! Thanks for sharing Buti! This seems like the absolute perfect storm brewing right now both of these countries having devalued currencies. If you can't use the dollar then why not use the dinar and drive up the demand and the value! Could Pres Trump have had this card up his sleeve the whole time? I said it a few months ago that, when he took Iraq off the list of countries that were banned from that infamous list, that it meant something significant in my eyes. From now on I am gonna solely focus on the CBI and their activities. Its become so frustrating reading about the GOI and their antics. The CBI is still doing business as usual and making moves no matter what. I feel we are very close! Okay sorry for the long message. GO RV! 😀

While this post is a bit idealistic, everything that's happened lately, from Iranian situation, Abadi's not capitulating to them, The corrupt being called out, protests, plenty of news fro the CBI...couldn't be a better situation for Iraq's currency compared to others if they can play the cards they're dealt here. Not saying it will revalue, I'm just saying it could be worth a little more sooner than later in notional value. That's important in the long run.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, presence said:

LaidBack, That's an excellent comment you make.   My guess is that many citizens in each country are already doing just that. Perhaps we can ask Davis411 to chime in - as I am certain there are many Canadians who use similar tactics due to the value of the Canadian dollar compared to the US dollar.

Thanks for your input presence, I believe the two could create enough demand to raise the value of the dinar.

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Wishful thinking LB, but I like the thought process that brings out a positive over the huge amount frustration days we all get put through.

pp

pp, always trying to look at the bright side of things.... Thanks for your comment.  

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Excellent point there LB. Also, green emerald you. Tough crowd out there.  

Mahalo my friend ChuckF, 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, chris2028 said:

Another item to think about is the 2% compliance that they are now in fear of being out of.  They are at the point where they must do something. I guess we shall see!

In my circle of IQD investors we were just talking about this. Makes us as nervous as a midget in a room full of urinals.

Can’t help but feel they’ll drop the ball, and slide into “ Crisis “ mode and a Postponement. . . feeble excuse to follow,  and there goes the ball game. 

We hope cool heads will prevail, followed by getting the ball 🏈 across the goal line - Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Maybe the Iranian and Turkish are going to start using the dinar because its purchasing power compare to their own currency and because they can't deal with the dollar. Creating a bigger demand for the dinar and raising his value .

Go dinar

Go supply and demand

Go Market value

Go purchasing power

Great thought lb..but iqd still not article 8..and how they can get iqd since its limited in the market..come on iraq..dont just say that u r great because of ur neighbours are weaker..shoh us your true value 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Uckiller said:

Great thought lb..but iqd still not article 8..and how they can get iqd since its limited in the market..come on iraq..dont just say that u r great because of ur neighbours are weaker..shoh us your true value 

I agree Uckiller, Iraq is not art 8 yet but they still can get some IQD. 

Thanks for your input.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Go dinar

Go supply and demand

Go Market value

Go purchasing power

Hmmm......I'd drink to that.  Thanks and cheers dude! :cheesehead:

• Thanks 1

Go dinar

Go supply and demand

Go Market value

Go purchasing power

• Thanks 1

Go dinar

Go supply and demand

Go Market value

Go purchasing power

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

I have no idea why my post posted three posts.....maybe I should slow down on the whishy........lmao thanks anyways. GOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVV :drunk::lol:

It's been one of those Friday nitghts :facepalm:

I just thought you posted every time you took a shot! Then I got jealous and tried to catch up..... needless to say I may have overdone it.... still gotta work in the next few hrs..... oh well..... I can sleep when it RV’s lol 

Cheers 🍻 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1