Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Away from the protests .. Iraqis are waiting to activate the law of the National Oil Company in September

keylime

This is a big deal! Thanks Thug, and thanks Keylime for bringing it more attention.... Sept 5th works for me..... it would be cool to see a change in value in August with the distribution of profits to the citizens in Sept, actually giving them real purchasing power and not just a pittance.... would love to see their economy boom and our national debt paid off 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 13

37 minutes ago, keylime said:

This was posted in a comment in Adam's Chat by DINARTHUG. This should have been plastered all over this news section!

Conspiracy!!!! LOL!!!!

Lol - Thanks KeyLime ! ;) 

It’s Here In The News Section In This Thread (link below) ...

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/250979-the-dismantling-of-the-oil-and-gas-law-on-3-projects-to-facilitate-its-adoption-in-parliament/&page=23

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Lol - Thanks KeyLime ! ;) 

It’s Here In The News Section In This Thread (link below) ...

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/250979-the-dismantling-of-the-oil-and-gas-law-on-3-projects-to-facilitate-its-adoption-in-parliament/&page=23

This shouldn't be buried on page 23 of another news feed. What the Woody Wood Pecker's goin' on here?!

Post this with fireworks! 

HCL Baby!!!

HCL!!!!

AUGUST!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 13

Yes this is surely part of the HCL..  But I don't think this is the key to finalizing the HCL.  This is just saying that 10% of the oil money will go to citizens.  But I believe the remaining piece of the HCL that is still in dispute is about how much (what percentage of the oil proceeds) Kurdistan will get from Bagdhad (maybe around 14% I think).  That 10% figure from this article is for all Iraqis and I doubt it has much - if anything - to do with resovling the Kurdistan problem.  That problem is that the Kurds want as much as they can get, while the GOI (Bagdhad) wants to give them as little as they can.  But geeze, surely both sides want to finilize it soon so hopefully each side will finally decide to give up a little so that this can move forward.  Not to burst anyone's bubble..... just want to say that this article is not as important as some of you are thinking it is.

Edited by KristiD
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Yes this is surely part of the HCL..  But I don't think this is the key to finalizing the HCL.  This is just saying that 10% of the oil money will go to citizens.  But I believe the remaining piece of the HCL that is still in dispute is about how much (what percentage of the oil proceeds) Kurdistan will get from Bagdhad (maybe around 14% I think).  That 10% figure from this article is for all Iraqis and I doubt it has much - if anything - to do with resovling the Kurdistan problem.  That problem is that the Kurds want as much as they can get, while the GOI (Bagdhad) wants to give them as little as they can.  But geeze, surely both sides want to finilize it soon so , hopefully each side will finally decide to give up a little so that this can move forward.  Not to burst anyone's bubble..... just want to say that this article is not as important as some of you are thinking it is.

that's THE 140

• Upvote 7

59 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

that's THE 140

Yes it is.  But this article is only talking about 10% for all citizens  only one part of it.  It does not say that they have finally agreed on how much Kurdistan will be getting.  There has been no confirmation that this long disputed Kurdistan problem has been resolved.  And that's what's holding up the HCL.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Yes it is.  But this article is only talking about 10% for all citizens  only one part of it.  It does not say that they have finally agreed on how much Kurdistan will be getting.  There has been no confirmation that this long disputed Kurdistan problem has been resolved.  And that's what's holding up the HCL.

Remember awhile back, the agreement was that the Kurds would get 17%.  Then the courts said that it would be 12 or 14% and the Kurds pitched a hissy fit.  So that seems to be where the problem is.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happygilmores said:

I just don't see how 10 percent of the current oil revenues spread out to 37.2 million Iraqis is going to make any real difference. But what do I know!

It will,  if the rate is $3.22 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Always appreciate your take.:bravo:

Eliminating the hopium, keeping it real.

Thanks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Conspiracy!!!! LOL!!!!

It in the Courts which won't be heard until the 8/14/2018, the Gov has hasn't been formed. To expect the House to pass this on 09/05/2018 is just not gonna happen...Sry not trying to Burst the Bubble but it not gonna happen as the article states....But what do I know as one stated long out dated threads full of garbage....But it could soon

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Remember awhile back, the agreement was that the Kurds would get 17%.  Then the courts said that it would be 12 or 14% and the Kurds pitched a hissy fit.  So that seems to be where the problem is.  

Yes, but I was thinking they(kurds) had agreed to accept the 14%.If my memory is correct, we were waiting on what % the people were going to get. hopefully we will see some movement before the end of the year. Jmho :salute:

• Upvote 8

So, I was praying last week and I asked God about a general time frame for when this ride would come to an end no matter what the outcome. I would just like to move on from this chapter.  First I heard Sept 18 and I thought ok cool God, I didn't ask for a specific date but I'll take that but then he answered back and said no, Sept 2018.   The next date I heard was in the same manner, June 19, as in 2019. So I'm figuring that this may be the time frame that it takes for the rv process to transpire. 

Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, jscrossroads said:

Sept 2018.   The next date I heard was in the same manner, June 19, as in 2019.

Thoughts?

An RV In September Followed By A 10 Month Float Upwards Until June Works For Me ...

:D  :D  :D 

Thx For Sharing JSC ! ;) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

36 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Yes, but I was thinking they(kurds) had agreed to accept the 14%.If my memory is correct, we were waiting on what % the people were going to get. hopefully we will see some movement before the end of the year. Jmho :salute:

Yes, think that's true.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1